PERFECT TWO! ricky bowen

By niallhoranslovebot

โ€•โ 'Cause you're the one for me (for me). And I'm the one for you (for you). You take the both of us (of us)... More

INTRODUCTION!
PLAYLIST+GRAPHICS!
ACT ONE: wildcats
CHAPTER ONE, first day of junior year
CHAPTER TWO, the i think i kinda you know song
CHAPTER THREE, operation troy
CHAPTER FOUR, wondering
CHAPTER FIVE, the voicemail & conversations
CHAPTER SIX, blocking
CHAPTER SEVEN, homecoming
CHAPTER EIGHT, acoustic solo & compliments
CHAPTER NINE, truth, justice & songs in our key
CHAPTER TEN, thanksgiving
CHAPTER ELEVEN, high school musical; the chooiscal
CHAPTER TWELVE, el ray theater
CHAPTER THIRTEEN, tech rehearsal
CHAPTER FOURTEEN, tech rehearsal part 2
CHAPTER FIFTEEN, opening night of hsm part one
CHAPTER SIXTEEN, opening night of hsm part two
ACT TWO: just for a moment
CHAPTER ONE, winter break
CHAPTER TWO, new years eve party
CHAPTER THREE, you can come to me
CHAPTER FOUR, celebration dinner
CHAPTER FIVE, valentine's day
CHAPTER SIX, snow storm
CHAPTER SEVEN, the quinceaรฑero
CHAPTER EIGHT, yes, and
CHAPTER NINE, home
CHAPTER TEN, the field trip
CHAPTER ELEVEN, the dance-off
CHAPTER TWELVE, most likely to
CHAPTER THIRTEEN, a confession & two break-ups
CHAPTER FOURTEEN, when they go low we go high
CHAPTER FIFTEEN, sleepovers & broadway transformation
CHAPTER SIXTEEN, beauty and the beast
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN, something there i didn't see before
ACT THREE: love is an open door
CHAPTER ONE, summer camp
CHAPTER TWO, frozen auditions
CHAPTER THREE, the woman in the woods
CHAPTER FOUR, drama free zone
CHAPTER FIVE, the real campers of shallow lake
CHAPTER SEVEN, camp prom
CHAPTER EIGHT, let it go
SEASON 4
CHAPTER ONE, first day of senior year
CHAPTER TWO, two in a million
CHAPTER THREE, puppy love
CHAPTER FOUR, a star is reborn
CHAPTER FIVE, nightmares come to life
CHAPTER SIX, busy day
CHAPTER SEVEN, trust the process
CHAPTER EIGHT, a trip down memory lane
CHAPTER NINE, a night of nights
CHAPTER TEN, last night all together
CHAPTER ELEVEN, love you forever

CHAPTER SIX, color war

244 12 2
By niallhoranslovebot

It's color war at camp today and that's where the campers would be split up into two teams (yellow and blue) and do different sports to see who would win. Everyone was gathered at the amphitheater waiting for Corbin to explain the day. "When I heard that the camp that's putting on 'Frozen' for Disney Plus has a day that's emotionally similar to the 2006 to 2008 'Disney Channel Games' I and the folks at the Mouse HQ, jumped at the chance to include this in our docu-series." He gestures to the camp director. "Dewey, you wanna explain the rules?"

"Uh...Yeah. Every camper is required to participate in a few challenges." Dewey explains. "There's two teams..."

"And within each team," Corbin interrupts. "Are teammates." He then takes the clipboard from Dewey. "Okay, I got this. Okay. You know her. You love her. The captain of the Yellow Team is Maddox."

Everyone claps for Maddox as she walks up to stand in front of the stage. "Not sure everyone loves me. But thank you." She shrugged.

"Didn't say they all did." Corbin responds. "And the captain of the blue team, the director of the show within the show. Some people call him Spaceship Man. It's EJ." Fallon giggled along with Ophelia when he said spaceship man. They clap with everyone else while EJ stood in front of the stage by Maddox.

"Now, with a big smile, tell the camera which of your 'Frozen' friends are on each team." Corbin said to EJ, handing him the clipboard.

"What about the other campers?" EJ asked him.

"We have to blur their faces out for the doc so legally we aren't naming any other names unless they've signed a release." Corbin replied.

"Okay." EJ clears his throat, glancing down at the clipboard. "Um, on my team we have Ricky, Ashlyn, Luca, and Gina."

Everyone claps in response as the teens walk over to EJ. "And then Maddox's team has Kourtney, Carlos, Ophelia, Fallon, and Jet." Ophelia and Fallon grinned at each other when they find out they're on the same team. They high five each other as they go to stand by Maddox, who didn't look happy about Jet being on the same team. Ophelia smiled sympathetically at her when she stood by her, putting a comforting hand on Maddox's shoulder and earned a small smile from her.

"Just so y'all know, I'm scrappy." Kourtney comments. "I fight dirty, and I will cheat."

"Me too, girl." Fallon grinned, earning a grin from Kourtney and they both fist bump.

"Hmm, so it's in the bag." Maddox smiled.

"I'm also incredibly afraid of heights." Kourtney admitted.

"That's good to know." Ophelia nodded.

"Okay, so plus, minus." Maddox murmured.

"Guys, if you were on a deserted island and could text one person, who would it be?" Corbin inquires, looking at the camera Channing held. "Your mom? Your ex? Your life coach? Tomorrow, the winning team can text whoever they want when they get back their phones!" Both Kourtney and Carlos exclaim excitedly, including the other team members as well. 

"That's against Shallow Lake policy." Dewey cut in. "We are not..."

"Get your team colors from the bins!" Corbin calls out, ignoring Dewey's comment. He smiles at the camera. "I'm Corbin Bleu, and you're watching Disney Plus."

****

The games soon begin and each team goes up against each other playing different games. Ophelia was up for the horseshoe toss. Here's the thing, she never once played this game at all so she doesn't know why she was picked for it. She just hoped she had good aim. 

"Okay, Ophelia, you're up against Luca." Maddox tells her. "I know he's your friend, but this is a competition here. Don't go easy on him."

Ophelia chuckles and nods. "I didn't plan on it." The game is eventually started and it became a close match. But then suddenly towards the end, Ophelia gets hit in the head with the horseshoe.

"Oh, hello." Ophelia muttered in surprise, stumbling back a bit as she held her head that immediately started throbbing with pain. Her friends and boyfriend run to her side immediately while someone went to go get an ice pack. Ricky had a comforting hand on her back, keeping her steady so she doesn't fall.

"Oh my gosh!" Luca's eyes widen and he looks terrified at what he did. "Ophelia, I'm so sorry! I swear I didn't mean to hit you. Guess I just threw it too high."

"Are you okay?" Fallon asked worriedly.

Ophelia knew the camera was on her now, but she could care less about it. "I feel like I got hit by a truck." She muttered. 

"It's a good thing those horseshoes were plastic." Maddox remarked, trying to lighten the mood.

"Here, Lia." Ricky came back with the ice pack, handing it to her along with a towel since she had started bleeding.

"How about you take a five and rest?" Corbin suggests. He sighs, muttering, "Two people hurt in one day, what else could go wrong?" He then smiles. "We don't want you getting hurt worse. That would also be bad publicity." 

"Yeah, okay." Ophelia didn't even bother with protesting as she walked over to sit down on a nearby bench. Then she furrowed her eyebrows when he said someone else got hurt. "Wait, who else got hurt?"

"Gina got hit in the head with a basketball before the basketball game." Fallon explained, staring at her best friend in concern. "Carlos, Ashlyn, EJ, and Jet are over there checking on her." Ophelia nodded in response, keeping the ice pack covered towel on the bump on her forehead. 

"Wait, so who won?" Kourtney asked.

"Well, let's just call it a tie." Corbin replied.

Ophelia is standing near the horseshoe game set up, still holding the ice pack covered towel to her bump on her forehead. She groans. "I can't believe I got hurt. I'm just so relieved that those horseshoes were plastic and not metal. But it still hurt a lot." She grimaces. "I hope that bump goes away before opening night. I can't be Anna with a bump on my head." Then she quickly adds, "And I'm not mad or upset with Luca. I know he didn't do it on purpose."

The games continue on and now Ophelia was currently apart of Dewey Says which was similar to Simon Says. Her bump on her forehead had stopped bleeding by now, it still hurt a lot which is why she had her ice pack still nearby in case, but she was cleared to continue on with the games. She was glad that she was able to continue since she had been having fun with all the games.

"Dewey says hop on one foot." Dewey called out into a megaphone. 

"Hey, Dewey?" Ricky raises his hand. "Is Simon gonna sue you for stealing his game?"

Dewey shakes his head. "I don't know Simon personally."

"Breaking news. Dewy Wood locks Simon of Simon Says in his basement." Ricky joked.  Ophelia stifled her mouth as she laughed at his joke. 

Dewey blows his whistle, pointing at Ricky. "You're out. Buh-bye."

"I don't think he liked your joke." Ophelia teased Ricky, who playfully rolled his eyes and walked off to the side where other campers were watching. 

Dewey continued on with the game, there's currently two blue members left and five yellow members left. "Dewey says dance like you're at camp prom."

Ophelia danced along with everyone else, but she was also surprised at hearing camp had a prom. Ashlyn's eyes widen, standing in place. "What'd you say?"

Dewey blows his whistle at her. Ashlyn glances at Jet, her eyes lighting up. "Did he say there's a camp prom?"

Dewey points at her, gesturing for her to get out. "You. Stop." He then gets out a yellow team member. "Dewey says spin in a circle. Simon says stop." 

"Dang it." Ophelia muttered when she realized she stopped when he said Simon.

"Oh! I'm Dewey, not Simon. You three, you're out." Dewey pointed at her, Gina, and another yellow team member.

"Dewey says that's a great victory for the yellow team. Congrats, you two." Dewey spoke. Maddox and Jet ended up being the last ones which surprised Maddox.

"Hello, new person who's trying really hard today." Maddox commented.

"Let's keep it going." Jet smiled, high fiving her while walking by her.

"Dewey says get ready for the climbing wall next. We're having fun." Dewey announced.

Kourtney's eyes widen and fear fills her eyes. "Did he say 'climbing wall'?"

"Yeah, I'll meet you guys there." EJ smiled.

"Dude, where are you always going?" Ricky asked him.

"Yeah, why aren't you staying for the games?" Fallon frowned.

"I'm just getting everything ready for the show." EJ explained.

Carlos stares at him in confusion. "You can't do that at night?"

"Well, Miss Jenn thinks it's better to push..." EJ paused in the middle of his sentence when he realized he revealed his secret.

His girlfriend and friends stare at him in shock and all exclaim, "What?"

****

The group are now in the barn with Miss Jenn, all talking over each other excitedly to update her on what has been going on at camp. Miss Jenn seemed to be a bit overwhelmed by everything, but still happy to see everyone. Miss Jenn claps, getting everyone's attention. "Wildcats."

When everyone was silent, Carlos asks, "What are you doing here?"

"EJ asked me for a couple directing pointers and I had already been back from my Caribbean cruise for fifteen minutes," Miss Jenn explains. "So I drove here."

"You drove here?" Fallon inquired, looking at her with surprise.

"Wow." Carlos said in surprise.

"Are you tired?" Ricky questioned in concern.

Miss Jenn is quiet for a few moments before she replies with, "It's starting to hit me. Tell me about you. What is happening with the show?"

"Kourt and I got Elsa and Anna." Ophelia grinned. She then screamed excitedly along with Kourtney and Miss Jenn.

"Wait, Ophelia," Miss Jenn frowns, noticing the bump on her forehead. "What happened, honey?"

"I accidentally threw a horseshoe too hard during the horseshoe tossed and hit her." Luca grimaced.

"Yeah, but it's okay." Ophelia reassures Miss Jenn. "I'm good."

Carlos raises his hands and smiles. "I got Olaf. But there's no dressing room, so I basically spend all day in the costume."

"Noted." Miss Jenn nodded.

"And I'm Kristoff." Ricky smiles. "But maybe my dad already told you."

Miss Jenn hums in response while nodding. "Oh, and remind me later, he sent me with an early birthday gift for you." She smiles at Ashlyn. "Oh, and who are you playing, Ashlyn? Are you Anna and Elsa's long-lost sister who they discover on ancestry.com?"

"We're not allowed to add parts to this one." Ashlyn admits. "I checked. Several times. I'm actually in the ensemble."

"A musical is a beautiful body." Miss Jenn comments. "The ensemble is its sturdy backbone."

"Sorry, guys. We have to get back to the climbing wall or we're gonna forfeit the whole game." EJ spoke up.

Kourtney takes a shaky breath. "Oh, boy." Ophelia put a comforting hand on her shoulder, giving her an encouraging smile.

"Miss Jenn, do you wanna come watch?" Gina inquired, sounding hopeful.

"Oh, I don't have my theater glasses or athletic footwear." Miss Jenn chuckled nervously.

Carlos stands, walking over to her and outstretching a hand. "Come on, Miss Jenn. Let's go to camp."

****

The group now stands in front of the climbing wall with other campers. "Oh my goodness." Miss Jenn stared at it in shock.

"It's big." Carlos nodded.

Val steps forward, smiling at the group. "This is our final athletic competition before the big sing-off. We'll do a series of sprints mano-a-mano, and one player will prevail each time. Okay, um, Kourtney, Gina, you're up."

Everyone cheers for the two girls and Luca smiles at Gina, kissing her cheek. "You got this, babe." Gina smiled brightly at him before going over to the climbing wall to get ready.

"Let's look alive, people," EJ smiles. "We're up next."

"Let's do this." Val encouraged.

Kourtney looks around nervously. "Oh," She chuckles nervously. "Um, I just remembered that Idina Menzel mentioned on a podcast that Elsa's actually afraid of heights."

"Really?" Carlos asked her.

"Not now, Carlos." Kourtney hissed at him.

"Come on." Val smiles, gesturing her to go to the climbing wall. Kourtney sighs heavily and walked over to it. "Three, two, one..." Val blew the whistle, signaling the girls to start climbing. Everyone cheers for the two girls and Gina is off to a good head start while Kourtney hadn't even made it off the ground. 

"She is remarkably fast." Ashlyn complimented as Gina got the blue flag at the top.

"Great. Gina won. We're done. We're done." Kourtney sounded relieved, gesturing for someone to help take the climbing wall gear off her.

"But you have to at least try." Val tried to coax Kourtney.

Kourtney walks over to her. "Look, you all are amazing at these games without even trying. If I were to try now in front of all of you, I wouldn't be able to control what happens."

"That's why we have to push through. Even when it's hard." Val continued. She smiled and then began chanting her name, getting everyone else to do it. Ophelia didn't though and kept looking at Kourtney in concern. She knew Kourtney was afraid of heights, but she didn't think it was this bad.

Miss Jenn steps forward, raising her hand to stop everyone. "Campers." She then pretends to zip her lips, signaling for everyone to be quiet. "Mommy's talking." She faces Kourtney. "Kourtney, if I can just say, I think you will climb the wall when you're ready."

"I'm not. I'm saying Im not." Kourtney admitted with tears in her eyes.

"Okay." Miss Jenn nods smiling softly at her and pulled her in a hug as Val watched in surprise. Miss Jenn turns to face the group. "Well I have got to get back on the road because I have a hard out at being up more than forty hours in a row." But before she left she realized she didn't know how to leave the camp. "Where's the door?"

****

All campers were gathered at the amphitheater eventually since now it was time for the sing-off. "Okay, hi." Val speaks up. "Um, it's a tie game, so the outcome of this cheer-off determines the fate of Color War." Everyone cheers and applauds. "Okay. So, this year, I have picked 'It's On' from 'Camp Rock 2'. I printed out lyric sheets, but if you don't know the words, that means something went deeply wrong in your childhood and you didn't watch this iconic sequel." Campers laugh at her joke as she continues. "Oh, and as a reminder, when I stop singing, somebody has to take over. Here we go." She then pointed the mic at Jet.

"Drums." Jet smirked as the music started.

Val smiles and sings. "A little guitar please. One, two, three, four. I hope you're ready for the time of your life." She then handed the microphone off to Fallon who grinned.

"Just look at me I put a gleam in your eye." Fallon sang, standing up and handing the mic off to Ophelia. 

Ophelia chuckles as she stands and sings the next line. "Buckle up we're gonna take you for a ride."  She then walked over to where the blue team was sitting, grabbing Ricky's hand with a grin as she pulls him up and handed the microphone off to him.

Ricky grins back at her. "Let's go. We got you going good in the vibe." They back away from each other as he sings, letting go of each others hands.

Gina then gets up, taking the  mic next. "Everybody put your hands to the sky." EJ stands by Gina with a smile, singing the next part 

"Hands to the sky."

Ashlyn then takes the mic from Ashlyn. "Buckle up we're gonna take you, take you high."

The campers then sat back down and everyone did a choreography they made for this song. "Show me, show me, show me, show me, show what you got. Come on, come on, come on, come on, ready or not. La, la, la, la, let me see how you bob. It's on, it's onm, it's on. Get crazy, crazy, crazy take it over the top. 'Cause when we rock, we let it rock. Rock it, rock it, rock it, rock it dance till we drop. It's on, it's on, it's on."

"They're so good." Dewey commented.

"Okay now." Jet stands back up, holding the mic again after Val gave it to him. "Are you ready?" Val then takes his place on the bench with a smile. "Let's go. One, two, one, two, three, four." He sings as he walks over to where the blue team sat. "Show stopping when I step in the place. Before it's done, you're gonna beg me to stay. Get on board, come on, let's ride the wave." He went back over to the yellow team, handing the mic off to Maddox. 

"Let's go, let's go, we just do what we do. Watch me break and pop, I'll pass it to you." Maddox sings as she walks over to the blue team to taunt them like Jet did. "You wanna rock like us 'cause we're never second place."

Then all the campers stand up, continuing to do the choreography. "Show me, show me, show me, show me, show what you got. Come on, come on, come on, come on, ready or not. La, la, la, la let me see how you bob. It's on, it's on, it's on. Get crazy, crazy, crazy take it over the top. 'Cause when we rock, we let it rock. Rock it, rock it, rock it, just till we drop. It's on, it's on, it's on.

Then Val lets Jet sing the last word of the chorus. "It's on." When he was done, she handed the mic to Ricky.

"Okay now. Are you ready?" Campers all said 'yeah' in response to his question as he tosses the mic and caught it.

Carlos was then handed a mic and he smirks. "One, two, one, two, three." 

The  two teams were now standing across from each other. "There is no competition, that's why we in the number one position." Jet sang next after Carlos gave him the mic. 

He hands off the mic to Ophelia who grins and has Fallon sing with her. "That crew can't hang with us, man, we too dangerous." She handed the mic to Maddox for the next line while she and Fallon fist bumped.

Maddox sings the next line. "Ain't got the style or the stamina.

"Just doing my thing, get hooked on a swing." Ashlyn and Ricky sang.

"Rocking the place, dropping the bass." Carlos and Kourtney harmonized.

Then EJ and Gina sings next. "Making everyone sing."

"Yeah, we make the bell ring," Luca, Ophelia, and Fallon sang.

As Val and Jet went back and forth for the next part, the two team members then stood in two lines with yellow member and then blue member in front. They continue the rest of the song and the choreography "Show me, show me, show me, show me, show what you got. Come on, come on, come on, come on, ready or not. La, la, la, la, let me see how you bob.  Rock it. Rock it, rock it, rock it dance till we drop. It's on, it's on, it's on."

At the end of the song, Jet sigs it and three yellow team members lift him in the air. "It's on." Everyone cheered loudly and applauded.

"America," Corbin calls out. "I am so glad that the missing camper got rescued 'cause he just caused the yellow team to win Color War!" 

The yellow team cheers excitedly, hugging each other and high fiving each other. Val then hands Jet an or that read 'champs' in yellow. Blue and yellow confetti are shot out of confetti cannons as everyone remains cheering.  Soon Jet is eventually set on the ground and everyone started talking amongst each other.

"Lia, your team won! Congrats!" Ricky smiles widely at Ophelia, picking her up in a hug and spins her around, causing her to giggle. 

"Yeah, I still can't believe it.." Ophelia admitted with a smile.

"How's the bump?" Ricky asked softly and he set her down, reluctantly pulling away from her. He looked at the bump on her forehead in concern. It had finally stopped bleeding, but there was a noticeable bruise. 

"It hurts, but it's getting better." Ophelia admits. She sighs. "Hopefully it will be gone by opening night."

"Well, bump or not, you'll still be the best Anna ever." Ricky reassured her softly, earning a soft smile from Ophelia. He smiled back at her and the two of them stare into each other's eyes, smiling softly at each other. It was almost as if the world was silent and no one else was around them. The world seemed to only consist of the two of them. Then her eyes flickered to his lips and Ricky looked at her lips as well, slowly leaning in closer and Ophelia closed her eyes.

Then they both kissed, their eyes fluttering shut as their lips connected. His hand gently cradled her cheek, tilting his head slightly to the side. Her lips felt so soft against his and the kiss was gentle, loving, and sweet. After a moment, they broke the kiss, gazing into each other's eyes with loving smiles. Ricky and Ophelia's eyes were full of love, longing, and happiness.

"I love you." Ophelia whispers softly, looking at him with a smile.

"I love you, too, Lia." Ricky smiles back at her, gently stroking her cheek with his thumb. 

A/N rickelia is so cute

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.4K 45
๐™Ž๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ (๐™ฃ.) ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™–๐™ง, ๐™ง๐™–๐™ง๐™š, ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง...
197K 4.9K 37
Have you ever thought, just maybe, you belong with me? siivermist ยฉ 2023/24. jj maybank x fem!oc...
109K 2.8K 30
โ€• โWe're like two in a million, can't even began to find where I found you.โž OR โ€• โ primrose and her friends gets through middle school and high scho...
125K 2.8K 22
๐’๐Ž๐๐† ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” | "๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ. ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š" ...