Betrayed God (DXD)

By Zoroun

A Male God reader x Highschool dxd HAREM story Rias and the rest of her peerage left you to die. They had no... More

Part 1
Peerage List
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Omake: Christmas
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34

Part 25

3.4K 65 9
By Zoroun

Peerage List:

Lucille - Queen
Kusara - Knight 1
Kara - Knight 2
Jade - Bishop 1
Irene - Bishop 2
Rose - Rook 1
Eva - Rook 2
Keith - Pawn 1
Grace - Pawn 2
Jada - Pawn 3
Ni/Li - Pawn 4/5
Amber - Pawn 6
Zoe - Pawn 7
Mina - Pawn 8

Your Weapons: Trinity and Frenzy

▬ι══════ﺤ

The aura grows stronger as the ground begins to shake, you have to plant your feet into the ground to keep your balance.

Kara: What is that???

(Y/N): I'm not sure, just hold on!

The aura begins to burst from the ground as a strong presence makes itself known.

??: You must be (Y/N)

(Y/N): and you are?

Osiris: I am Osiris, I realize you have been visited recently by someone... let's say I know.

*You think back to the guy with the sword, who left as quick as he came*

(Y/N): I think I know who you're talking about, why does it matter to you.

Osiris: He wasn't supposed to come here, and for that I owe you an apology.

*You feel a familiar presence behind you*

Anubis: Osiris? What are you doing here?

Osiris: Just here to personally give your friend here my deepest apologies, my... friend acted out of line and for that I apologize.

Anubis: That's all? You and me both know its never that simple.

Osiris: Well this time it is, have more faith in me Anubis. We are both gods after all, we must stick together in these trying times.

Anubis: Empty words, now leave our sight before I get you removed.

*Anubis starts to flash a bit of his power, the raw strength of it making some of your peerage on edge*

Osiris: Now now, there's no need for that.

*Osiris flashes his own power, matching Anubis*

(Y/N): Okay, that's enough.

*You stand between the 2 of them, staring down Osiris:

(Y/N): Thank you for your apology, but you can leave now. Me and my peerage here have a battle coming up and I'm sure some of them wouldn't mind a warm up.

Lucille: Would you like him removed?

(Y/N): Won't be needed, seems he'll see himself.

Osiris: This is not a nice way to treat a guest.

(Y/N): A guest wouldn't have a subordinate try to attack me.

*Osiris laughs*

Osiris: Very fair point, it's nice to talk to someone with some backbone around here.

*Irene walks up behind you, standing just behind you on your left*

Irene: *Whisper* He's giving me the creeps.

(Y/N): *Whisper* That I can agree on.

(Y/N): So Osiris, since you expected to be welcome with open arms, let's talk for a second. I have some questions.

Osiris: What shall those be?

(Y/N): What are you?

Osiris: I am lord of the underworld, technically I can be dead as well, but *Chuckles* that's quite a story.

*Anubis stands on edge behind you, you could tell him saying himself as lord of the underworld annoyed him slightly.

Anubis: I am the true lord of the underworld.

Osiris: I don't wanna have to put you in your place in front of your protégé, we will resume this another time.

Anubis: Yes we will.

(Y/N): I hear you're a fearsome fighter.

Osiris: I can hold my own, I hear you're not shabby yourself.

(Y/N): I try to do my peerage proud.

Osiris: A good king, now that I have answered your question though. I shall count us as even. I have one more warning for you though.

(Y/N): Yes?

Osiris: Me and Anubis aren't the only gods out there, and we're not just talking Egyptian.

(Y/N): How many are there?

Osiris: Countless, but many so are so minor it's not even worth remembering. But some are just big and famous enough to wanna try they're luck with you. 

(Y/N): Why me?

Osiris: Gods usually don't get along with gods, You're basically seen as Anubis now. One in the same if you will. They'll come one day, and they'll have help.

(Y/N): I see.

Osiris: Be ready (Y/N), It doesn't matter how strong you are if your alone.

*Lucille steps to your right*

Lucille: My king will never be alone.

*Osiris laughs again*

Osiris: That's good to hear, you have a good peerage around you.

(Y/N): I do, they mean a lot to me.

Osiris: Then that shall be all. It was nice meeting you (Y/N), I hope when we meet again it's on... better terms.

With that Osiris disappears as quickly as he came, leaving behind a confused/happy peerage and an on edge Anubis.

(Y/N): What was that?

Eve: Seems like he wanted to get a grasp of you, take your stature.

(Y/N): It's weird, but we shouldn't worry about it right now. Take it 1 step at a time with Rias.

 Kusara: A good plan.

Jada: Did he really come as a friend though?

(Y/N): We'll meet him again, and we'll see then. For now we have to get to the rating game.

Lucille: Where will we be fighting?

Anubis: We actually just got informed about it, I suspect that they told us as late as possible to avoid making any arena plans. They'll have the advantage there.

(Y/N): So where do we have to be?

Anubis: Kuoh Academy.

▬ι══════ﺤ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 37.8K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
425K 17.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...