๐š๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข...

By voidsoni

"๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ... More

--- season 1 cast/aesthetic ---
new students
gummies and cigarettes
defending scott
not a date
lydia's party
mint chocolate or caramel?
mccall's a werewolf?
the lacrosse game
lost opportunities?
bowling date
school fight
derek hale
animal clinic
who's austin?
skipping school
meeting the family
her new tutor
night at the school
scotts lies
pessimistic stiles
rip derek hale
the story
full moon
watching over scott
holding fingertips
understandings
stuck with derek
the alpha
marco the monkey
dress shopping
the winter formal
kisses turned tragedies
cries for mom
--- season 2 cast/aesthetic ---
neck holes
locker art
annoying voices
blonde ryder
new werewolf
taking notes
finding the wolf
belt loops
first full moon
full wolf form
talking
spilled business
judge free zone
triple date?
milking cows
healing practice
giant lizard goo
empty promises
crushing on finstock
derek's fault
the kanima
protecting lydia
proving them wrong
snitching on derek
told you so
gay club
grudge holder award
apologies
sexing it up
what she couldn't
isaac's pretty face
horrible haircut
bonding
detention
girlfriend
not friends
girls night
prettiest girls
girls bathroom
are you okay?
raving
fumbled plans
near death experience
lydia's birthday
memories
you can cry
advantage?
stiff neck
mother daughter duo
talk about feelings
peter's back
no more kanima
--- season 3A cast/aesthetic ---
new teacher
crazy birds
painted doors
party
sorries
missing heather
drowning isaac
the other person
cora
soft as cotton
real help
human sacrifices
cross country
detention...again
dumdums
buzzkills and bus rides
glen capri
not rehearsed
peter's daughter
rip Boyd
A/N
idioms
telling noah
big problems
ambulance
scott's dad
only you
finally over
--- season 3B cast/aesthetic ---
wrathful detities
who's malia?
alarming texts
alpha training
no too
october 30th
sound of flies
butterfly tattoo
shameless plug / A/N
hickey
black light party
worried about stiles
missing Stiles
finding Stiles
saving Melissa
shit luck
balloon fears
threat from a nogitsune
de-void
rip allison
divine move
THE END

tattoos and piercings

2K 84 29
By voidsoni

*warning: suggestive content?*

The small cups of dulce de leche and mint chocolate chip ice cream were discarded onto the bed side table.

The room was quiet, only soft, heavy breaths and the occasional whimper leaving Austin's lips as he melted into the kisses being placed gently onto his neck.

He could hear the girl chuckle every time he gripped her waist in pleasure. He hums in satisfaction as she finally connects their lips, moving them together slowly, despite how he practically begged that she sped up.

Ryder sat up, straddling him as she looked down, she saw the way his eyes were dilated, and what only made her more proud of herself was the foggy look that took over her boyfriends features.

"Why'd you stop?"

She smiles, "Because you taste like mint chocolate—"

"Wha—?"

"And Scott and Stiles are here."

Just as she said this, Josie knocked on her door, hesitantly swinging it open and letting her know that their friends were waiting outside. It was barely a second before the younger teen shut the door and ran off.

Austin breathed out a small laugh, sitting up to place a short kiss to his girlfriends lips before she was jumping off of him and running downstairs with him in tow.

"Where are you guys going?" Aaron called out from his place on the couch.

"To get a tattoo."

The man nodded, "Send me a picture before it heals!"

•••

"Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture."

Ryder looked up from her own tattoo to where Scott sat.

Stiles suddenly chuckled, "Hey, Scott, sure you don't want something like this?" His joke received blank looks from his friends.

"Too soon? Yeah."

Austin snatched the book from his hand, placing it on the table next to him.

"How mad do you think my mom would be if I got a neck tattoo?" Ryder asked her boyfriend, hearing Scott chuckle excitedly at her question.

"I don't think she'd be too mad, honestly, Ramona's pretty laid back."

The Miller teen winced at Scott's description of her mother, "Don't call my mom 'laid back', that's weird."

"I think you'd look good." Austin said in a soft voice, smiling at her.

"God, austin, you're feeding into her delusions." Stiles scoffed, looking away in disgust as the woman next to Ryder wiped away a bit of ink.

"I'm being a good boyfriend, something you wouldn't know about since you've been single your whole life."

"Don't forget Lydia ignoring him for ten years." Ryder snorted at Scott's unintentional jab at his best friend.

"You guys only started dating two months ago, you're practically inexperienced." Stiles said, hands on his hips as he looked at the smirking couple with a faux glare.

"It's actually been five months, so ha."

The Stilinski huffed, eventually giving up as he realized Ryder had apparently spent her summer teaching Austin how to not lose an argument, "I don't know, man, are you sure about this? I mean, these things are pretty permanent, you know?"

"I'm not changing my mind." Scott insisted.

"Okay, but why two bands?"

"I just like it."

"But don't you think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning, you know, or something?" Stiles asked, turning to Ryder and Austin who were whispering amongst themselves, "Did your first tattoos have any meaning?"

"No."

Scott smiled, "Getting a tattoo means something."

"I don't think that's—"

Scott's tattoo artist intervened, "He's right, tattooing goes back thousands of years. The tahitian word "tatua" means "to leave a mark." Like a rite of passage."

"That's deep." Austin commented, smiling as the woman doing Ryder's tattoo let them know she was finished.

"Yeah, you see? He gets it."

"He's covered in tattoos, Scott, literally."

"Okay, you ready? You ain't got any problems with needles, do you?" The man asked the McCall, who immediately shook his head,

"Nope."

"I tend to get a little squeamish though, so—"

Stiles' words are cut off by his body hitting the ground.

"Oh, crap. Austin?"

"Yeah, I got it."

"Should I get a piercing?"

•••

"Oh, man." Scott groaned in pain, hardly noticing the flash that went off in the back seat due to Austin taking a picture of Ryder's tattoo.

Stiles looked over, ice pack placed firmly on his head, "You okay?"

Scott winced, "Kinda burns."

"Yes, you just had your skin stabbed about 100,000 times with a needle."

"Yeah, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this."

"Oh, God."

"No, it's definitely not supposed to feel like this. Oh, I gotta take this thing off."

The couple in the back finally looked over and watched Scott's tattoo disappear before their eyes.

"Oh, no, what? No, no, come on. It healed."

"That's what I wanted to tell you." Ryder snapped her fingers.

"Ah, thank God. I hated it." Stiles admitted, quickly apologizing at his friends offended expression, "Sorry."

The McCall huffed, turning in his seat as Stiles began to drive, "Is yours gone?"

"Yeah." She lifted her sleeve, the only tattoos being present were the ones she had gotten before she turned into a wolf.

"Dammit." Scott muttered, running a hand over his bare skin, "Why did it do that?"

"Because even if it's a little, you're still in some sort of pain, you're 'werewolf' body has grown accustomed to healing you at any hint of injury." Austin explained, looking over to Ryder to see she was nodding in approval at his statement.

He smiled, locking their hands together before staring out the window.

•••

"Have you talked to Allison?" Ryder's eyes roll at the name.

"Nah, we agreed to give each other the summer... no texts, no calls."

"So then how do you know she won't be back at school then?"

"After everything that happened, I'm not sure she's coming back at all."

"I wouldn't be upset if she didn't."

Austin sat up, eyes wide as he noticed the car next to them, "I think she is."

"I'd say pretty definite, you know. Like one hundred percent."

"Oh, my God." Scott repeatedly said, hunching down in his seat as he began to panic.  "Can we just drive please, Stiles?"

"We're at a red light." Ryder said, laying her head on Austin's shoulder, watching the scene unfold with pure amusement swarming in her eyes.

Stiles looked over, "I think we should talk to her, I just think we should say something."

"No. No, no, Stiles, come on."

"Stiles, yeah, go ahead."

The Stilinski rolled down the window, quickly being shut down as the girls began to drive away, "Hey! You know, they probably didn't see us."

The car was silent for a good twenty seconds before Scott began to freak out again.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm driving." Stiles spoke as if it were obvious, which it was.

"We're right behind them."

Austin looked at the teen, "There's nowhere else to turn, Scott."

He made a mental note to never be behind the wheel when Scott was in the car with him, other wise he'd definitely get in an accident with the constant passenger seat driving.

"I don't want it to look like we're following them."

"Well, what do you want me to do?"

"I don't know, anything."

With that, Ryder hit Stiles' shoulder as he gave no warning when he jerked the car to a stop.

A crash is heard, one loud enough for the Stilinski to lean back in his seat in shock.

The group of four wasted no time in jumping out of the jew and running to Lydia and Allison.

"Are you okay?"

"It came out of nowhere." Lydia breathed heavily, shocking herself by running towards Ryder. The Miller pulled a face, stepping back before she could wrap her arms around her.

Stiles looked down at her, "Are you hurt?"

"It ran right into us."

"Lydia, are you hurt?"

Scott could be heard talking to Allison, "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay." The Argent nodded.

"Well, I'm not okay. I am totally freaking out. How the hell does it just run into us? I saw its eyes right before it hit us. It was like it... it was like it was crazy."

"No, it was scared." Scott told them, "Actually..."

"Terrified."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 6.1K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
473K 15.8K 38
in which, she falls for the devil in disguise every single time ! โ˜พ ยฐโ˜† . * โ— ยธ . โ˜… [ KLAUS MIKAELSON X OC ] BOOK 1 OF 4
2.8K 514 8
* เถ‘เถšเทŠเถญเถปเท เถ†เถฏเถปเถซเท“เถบ เถขเท“เท€เท’เถญเถบเถš เถถเถฝเทเถดเทœเถปเทœเถญเทŠเถญเท”เท€เถšเทŠ. * เถธเท”เท…เท” เถขเท“เท€เท’เถญเถบเถธ เถ…เถดเทเถบเถšเทŠ เถšเถฝ เถฑเถปเท”เถธเถบเท™เถšเทŠ. * เถขเท“เท€เท’เถญ เถฏเท™เถšเถš เท€เถœเถšเท“เถธเถšเทŠ เถฏเถปเถฑเทŠเถฑเถง เท€เท™เถปเถฏเถปเถฑ เถ†เถฏเถปเถซเท“เถบ เท„เท’เถญเถšเทŠ โค. "เถญเถธเท”เทƒเท™เถง เถธเถฑเทŠ เถœเทเถฑ เถ†เถฏเถปเถบเถšเทŠ...
85.2K 975 7
๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐‘ผ๐’‘๐’” Calista Feder, the oldest daughter of Lenny and Roxanne Feder. Well she's what others would describe as "the biggest bitch you'll...