NIGHTMARES, DEREK HALE

Par makexaxwish

nothing bad ever happens in the so-called boring small town of beacon hills. that's what maia martin, scott m... Plus

πŸ’Season One
πŸ’001; Bitten
πŸ’002; Favor
πŸ’003; Sleepwalker
πŸ’004; Death Shot
πŸ’005; Nightmare Vision
πŸ’006; Lure
πŸ’007; Deadly Sin
πŸ’008; Full Moon Effects
πŸ’009; Car Chase
πŸ’010; Siding With The Enemy
πŸ’011; Bad Guy
πŸ’012; He Loves Control
πŸ’Season Two
πŸ’001; Lost Girl
πŸ’002; Sexual Spell
πŸ’004; Lose My Mind
πŸ’005; The Truth Untold
πŸ’006; Deep Inside
πŸ’007; Kanima Venom
πŸ’008; Bondage
πŸ’009; Hypnotic
πŸ’010; His Weakness
πŸ’011; Fearsome
πŸ’012; Psychotic Breakdown
πŸ’Season Three A
πŸ’001; Bad Sign
πŸ’002; Ignite
πŸ’003; In Return
πŸ’004; Bullet Wounds
πŸ’005; Bad Decision
πŸ’006; Suspect
πŸ’007; Another Innocent
πŸ’008; I Can't Help But Love You
πŸ’009; Cold Blood
πŸ’010; Cora Hale
πŸ’011; Sacrifices
πŸ’012; Perplexed
πŸ’Season Three B
πŸ’001; Strange Behavior
πŸ’002; Invasion of Privacy
πŸ’003; Kids With Glowing Eyes
πŸ’004; Learn To Be Not Afraid
πŸ’005; One of The Good Guys
πŸ’006; Into The Woods
πŸ’007; Coming Out To Play
πŸ’008; House of Horrors
πŸ’009; Element of Surprise
πŸ’010; Chaotic
πŸ’011; Death
πŸ’012; Fallen
πŸ’Season Four
πŸ’001; Mexico
πŸ’002; Bearer Bonds
πŸ’003; Written In Code
πŸ’004; The List
πŸ’005; Persuasive
πŸ’006; Meredith Walker
πŸ’007; Killer Virus
πŸ’008; Mend It
πŸ’009; Dying? Almost
πŸ’010; Idea of Yours
πŸ’011; Stressed Out
πŸ’012; Summer With You
πŸ’Season Five A

πŸ’003; Under The Ice

1.1K 26 1
Par makexaxwish

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Maia Martin was seen gripping onto the harness of the walls with her fingers, her legs up on the wall, as she crawled up the wall, her green eyes glancing down at the person behind her, then automatically stopping.

Scott McCall was seen settling next to her, his brows frowning in confusion at her action.

"Why'd you stop?" Scott asks confusingly.

"You seemed like you were struggling." Maia innocently stares at him.

"Were you waiting on me?" Scott asks amusingly.

"You know, for a Werewolf, you're incredibly slow." Maia smirks.

Scott stares at her offensively, gaping at her. "I am not!"

Allison, who was standing on the ground, with the others, had her arms crossed over her chest, an upsetting look in her eyes as she stares at the two friends.

The brunette just couldn't help but feel irritated by how they seem close with each other.

Maia grins mischievously at Scott, her leg stretching out to kick him off of the wall, him being caught of guard, made him loss his balance, falling onto the mat.

"Like i said, 'incredibly slow'." Maia quietly giggles in amusement.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Minutes later, Stiles Stilinski and Erica Reyes was seen up on the wall, the Stilinski seemed like he knew what he was doing, but unfortunately not so much for the Reyes girl.

Erica was seen shakily grabbing onto the wall, her sucking in a terrified breath, Coach's voice not really helping her, even if he was being as gentle as possible.

Erica was then seen throwing herself from the wall, going to land onto the ground, but she felt herself falling into a pair of arms.

Erica shakily gasped out, her blue eyes looking pale, as she stared at the dark brown eyes, brunette Were-witch.

"You're okay, you'll be fine." Skylar softly assures, helping her up.

Erica becoming self-conscious, hating the amount of attention from the girl and everyone that was looking at her, just shoved the brunette away angrily, getting away from her.

Erica could feel the mocking stares on her, the taunting laughs echoing through her ears, the blonde girl with frizzy hair felt humiliated, her looking down as she walked away.

The McCall pack stared at the girl with such guilt and sympathy.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

During the day, still at the high school, Maia was seen sitting by the bleachers with Jackson, a camera in his hands.

"No." Maia simply says, pushing the camera away.

"Maia, come on, just one look." Jackson sighs out frustrated.

"No, Jackson." Maia shook her head.

"Come on, Maia, just tell me if you see anything." Jackson groans out.

"I am not going to look at your little sex tape." Maia says, giving him a look.

"It's not a sex tape! Would you just- look at it, would you?" Jackson exclaims in frustration.

"Fine, geez! Whatever." Maia rolls her eyes, taking the camera away from Jackson.

Jackson then saw Maia looking through the camera, him becoming excited.

"So?" Jackson asks excitedly.

Maia shook her head, her eyes showing confusion.

"Maia?" Jackson asks.

"Nothing." The red haired girl mumbles.

"What?" Jackson asks confused.

"There's nothing in here." Maia says, shaking her head.

"What do you mean, 'there's nothing', are you sure?" Jackson asks perplexed.

"Of course i'm sure." Maia then says.

As Maia showed him the camera.

Jackson then looked at the footage, just seeing damages to the camera, and not one single thing captured, angering the blue eyed, dark blonde teen.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

During lunchtime, Skylar Hale was seen walking towards her boyfriend and Scott McCall, who was seated by a table.

Skylar was seen sitting next to Stiles, her greeting him with a sweet and gentle kiss.

"Hey." Stiles lovingly says, after they both had pulled away.

"Hello to you too, Skylar." Scott says, known to the fact that Skylar basically ignored him.

Skylar hums with a smirk. "Hello, there."

Lydia Martin, who was afar, had seen a better looking Erica Reyes walking inside the cafeteria.

Erica's blonde hair was shiny and in tight curls, her wearing on a tight leather mini skirt, tight red tank top, covered with a black leather jacket with high heels.

Erica was seen walking seductively inside, her stopping by a couple of freshmens, them looking up at mesmerized.

Erica then took up an apple, taking a bite out of it, whilst looking at Scott, Stiles and Skylar.

Lydia's palms was then seen being slammed against the table that the trio was sitting at.

"What-in-the-holy hell, is that?" Lydia asks in a demanding tone.

"It's Erica." Scott whispers.

Erica then wiped the crumbs from her lips, with a seductive smirk, her blue eyes looking at a certain brunette.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

That evening, at the ice rink, Scott, Stiles, Maia, Skylar, Allison and Lydia was seen doing their own thing at the rink.

Allison and Scott was in the photobooth.

Skylar and Stiles was skating in a corner.

Lydia and Maia skating alongside each other on the ice.

Maia and Lydia held onto each other's hands, skating around the ice, then after a couple minutes, they started to skate other places.

Maia started to slow down as she saw a purple flower sticking out in the corner of the ice, which the girl recognized as Wolfsbane.

Maia then crouched down on her knees, her red gloved covered her hands that was pressed against the ice.

Maia then saw the water under the ice starting to waver, Maia staring at the water, that was until–––

A man that was unfamiliar in her eyes was seen slowly coming up in the water, his eyes mischievously blue, hair, a dark blonde color.

The group had suddenly heard the piercing screams of Maia Martin, the seventeen year old girl gripping onto the ice with her fingernails.

"Maia!"

Maia then felt Lydia taking a hold onto her, trying to calm her down.

"I can see him." Maia cries.

"See who? Who are you seeing?"

Lydia comfortingly asks her older sister, but the girl never did answer.

Lydia looking at her friends, whilst shaking her head confusingly, them as well not understanding what's wrong with the older red haired teen.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

As night fell, at the Martin's household, Maia Martin was seen walking through the halls, to go inside her room.

As she entered inside her room, she had closed her door, but as she did she heard the sounds of her curtains blowing, the girl swiftly turning around, whilst letting out a breathless gasp.

Maia then saw a figure stepping out of the dark, walking in front of her.

The first thing she had seen was glowing bright red colored eyes.

"No, no, you're not really here." Maia shakily whispers, her hair looking messed up.

"Am i not?" He smirks.

"Y-you-- you're dead." Maia freaked out.

"Oh, but, you can bring me back." His hand softly caressed her face.

His fingers were then felt gripping onto her face. "And i'm not going anywhere until you give me what i want."

Maia then pushed him away from her harshly. "No, get away from me!"

Maia then turned around, getting ready to run out of the room, but then felt a hand grabbing onto her shoulders.

Maia had gotten ready to attack him, but then felt his hands holding onto her hands, calming her down.

"It's me, Maia, just me, it's me, okay? Look at me, it's okay." Derek soothingly says, caressing her shoulders softly.

Maia deeply breaths out in relief, slowly calming down, her then hugging him, the man becoming confused, not used to the affection, had his hands on his sides, then after a while started to hug her back.

"Okay, okay, shh, it's okay, just calm down, okay?" Derek soothingly whispers, his fingers going into her hair, rocking her to the side.

Maia gripped onto his leather jacket, her whispering against his chest.

"Please, don't leave me."

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

60K 1.6K 66
a young blonde huntress moves with her father to a small town in california named 'beacon hills'. where she'll reconnect with the guy she knew as ki...
415K 14.5K 65
"please, just let me help you" "why should i? everyone i know either dies or thinks i'm a total freak show" Georgia Ray is a social outcast...
195K 5.1K 56
Scott McCall, Stiles Stilinski and Jamie Tate. The trio was known to attract trouble, especially after a certain night in the woods that ended with...