𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀 𝐕𝐔

Autorstwa Slendys_Best_Proxy

Toby Rogers woke up inside an abandoned hotel from the early 1900's with little to no recollection to who he... WiΔ™cej

πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ
ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸŽπŸ‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸŽπŸ’
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸŽπŸ“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸŽπŸ”
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸŽπŸ•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸŽπŸ–
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸŽπŸ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ’
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ”
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ–
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ’
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ”
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ–
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘πŸŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘πŸ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘πŸ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘πŸ‘

30 8 6
Autorstwa Slendys_Best_Proxy

I trudged down the road that cut through the forest; the slice of concrete causing a clear divide. Lou had asked me to grab the axe he'd left back at our cabin (it was advised I stay with someone before I got settled, seeing as I was a flight risk). He was a strange fella, but I got on with him a reasonable amount; apparently suffered from attachment issues, but I was okay with doing missions with him - I liked consistency with friend groups.

We were told to help EJ with looking for the body that was just across our border and in Zalgo's territory. A fight had broken out earlier - apparently the demon had been more active and aggressive than usual. I wasn't too sure, however - I was a 'rookie' still. Tim and Brian - or Masky and Hoodie (as I'd been 'corrected') had dealt with the conflict rather well. The worst was Hoodie complaining about a minor back pain, which I didn't see how it was related, but realistically it didn't concern me, and therefore it didn't bother me.

I looked up to the night sky; it was a void - stars dotting across the dark canvas, countless of different suns with countless different planets and countless different amounts of potential. And I was stuck here. I had no idea who I was, why I was here, how I got here and why I was covered in scars and injuries. It'd been a week since I 'woke up', and I still was none the wiser.

I felt like the moon - I feel like I've always had a connection, or tie, to the night. It always felt more still, and at peace. The moon offered a clear path too; like all problems were pushed aside and there was a glowing solution in the sky. Simple and easy to follow.

But nothing ever was - I guess I just like the idea of not being lost anymore.

At the bend in the road, I began to turn into the forest - for now, I was following the roads, it was easier to navigate through the woods with. I remembered the bend, now all I had to do was to travel around ten to eleven o'clock. At least, I hope so.

I quickly began to make my way through the gaps between the tall, rows of cloned evergreen trees - the moon and stars slowly being hidden by the thick, pointed leaves. I made sure to walk hurriedly yet cautiously - I'd tripped over a protruding tree root on my way here, the first time. Luckily, the worst that happened was a light teasing from Lou.

Louis was a strange person - as stated earlier. He seemed very paranoid, but also very trusting. If you helped him once or twice, he'd find you more trustworthy, but he was always suspicious of others. Other than that he seemed... Normal. He liked video games and got angry when losing them, he had a friend and a girlfriend. He looked normal too - he had light brown, shaggy hair and brown eyes. He looked like a human. He dressed like a normal teen too - a red-orange coloured hoodie and a green shirt with jeans.

We were each given 'codenames' - like Masky and Hoodie, just in case we had to interact with each other near the public. Though, it was left up to each other to pick. It's like some people didn't get the memo of a codename; Jeff mainly. He'd called Jack "Eyeless Jack", to which we'd shortened to EJ. As well as calling himself Jeff the Killer, which wasn't too subtle. He'd also tried naming his brother - Liu - "Homocidal Liu", however the brunette had quickly taken up the name Sully instead.

I also had the misfortune of Jeff attempting to name me. "Ticci Toby", which was offensive - thankfully the nicer people around here did point out - but it had unfortunately stuck. I don't think I'm going to like Jeff too much.

Lou was someone that did get to name themselves (much like Bloody Painter and Clockwork - Masky and Hoodie were named by the public), and he'd chosen "Heartful Lou". I didn't quite understand why - he didn't speak much about his past, and would always dismiss it as it being because of his mask. I didn't quite understand his mask either; not many people did interact with the faceless thing in person, but I had when it gave me the muzzle it would make me wear. So, I doubt that it picked out the mask for him. It was a plain white thing with a dark pink, maybe red heart covering the centre - where his eyes would be.

Jack wasn't too bad either; they seemed a little quiet and his mask was a little strange, but other than that I hadn't spoken much to them.

To be honest - I didn't know too much about myself. I vaguely remembered my name - Toby, and 'E. R.' that was it. I had no clue how old I was or my birthday. I had no clue about anything - and the only reason I'd agreed to go along with any of this - the killing and obidence with missions - was because the faceless thing had promised me my memories in return.

I felt my brow furrow. I'd been to this part of the forest - Lou said he'd be waiting here with Jack. But they weren't.

"Lou?" I called out, "Are you here?" My voice echoed through the maze of darkened green, only to receive no response. I felt my stomach knot up a bit. "Lou!" I yelled, the ghost of my voice travelling further - once again with no answer.

I wasn't aware that Lou was a prankster. I'd heard that there was a "proxy" - as we'd been called - that did like to mess with people. Kagekao, I think? I hadn't met him personally, and I don't think I would for a while. Even without meeting him, it was painfully obvious that Lou wasn't too keen on him, so I doubt that he would set up a joke like this.

Crap, maybe one of Zalgo's had gotten them?

I began to run forward; glancing around hurriedly as I travelled - trying to get a glimpse of the pair I was working with.

Blood. There was a trail of the metallic, red liquid - drips and smears against the decaying leaves that blanketed the forest floor. Shit shit shit. I gripped Lou's axe tightly by the wooden handle, slowly beginning to follow the trail - biting at my undamaged cheek. Despite already following it, I looked up to see where the trail lead. A bush. Great. Totally not cliché.

This was still within our borders, though. So, it couldn't have been one of Zalgo's, could it?

I took a hesitant step, raising the axe defensively as I called out a final time. "Lou, are you okay?" My voice was smaller - more fearful than before. I was new to this, to a place I didn't want to be new to, or be in full stop and my one friend was potentially injured or dead. Missing, at best.

The bushes rustled as a snake-like hiss came from it. That wasn't Lou. Another shake of the bush - the green, teardrop leaves dancing from side to side as the hiss rattled into a growl.

Before I could move, a figure lunged from the bush - claw-like hands pinning me to the hard, dusty floor. I let out a yelp, closing my eyes at the foul stench of dripping, flesh blood coming from the mouth of the attacker. I felt it drip onto my skin, seeping through the gaps between my muzzle bars, causing my expression to contort into one of discomfort - cringing at the feeling.

I pried my eyes open, spluttering in a desperation and disgust - only to freeze. Above me was a grey skinned face; two leaking voids, looking to be crying tar and a row of sharp, blood covered teeth.

My eyes looked over the attacker's face - something about them felt strangely familiar, which only added to the fear.

I felt their claw-like hands dig into my shoulders, causing me to kick and push - trying to escape them. This only earnt another growl from the creature, bearing their sharp canine-like teeth and a long, snake-like tounge - of a ill purple colour.

I slammed my eyes shut - that wasn't Lou's blood, was it? It was everywhere - it's mouth stunk of the metallic smell and it was dripping onto me. Lou had to be okay.

In a desperate attempt to free myself, I pushed the handle of the axe against the creature's torso, forcing it off of me with a small grunt. At my success, I quickly scrambled to my feet - my panic dissipating into an anger. I glared at the thing through the orange lenses.

It stood on all fours - it's claws digging into the dirty floor as well as it's bent legs. It looked back up to me, hissing once more through the gaps of it's teeth - I raised the axe, ready to swing if it came closer again. Though, I hesitated.

The dark grey jacket and the auburn, spiked hair. That was Jack.

Jack had just fucking eaten my best friend.

I took a few steps, raising the axe again - the demon only hesitantly crawling back to the bush - it's pits for eyes not leaving mine.

【⦻】

The feeling of a couple of gentle nudges against my shoulders and sides interrupted me from the memory; my eyes slowly peeling open - it felt like they'd been glued shut. "What?" I groggily asked, pulling one of my arms from beneath me and rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand.

I felt an arm wrap around my stomach, the action being followed by a sigh. "Well, you were kicking in your sleep and it woke me up." Cody mumbled.

"So you woke me up?" I grumbled, hesitantly beginning to roll onto my other side, so I was facing the tired man.

He huffed, Cody's brows furrowing. "I was concerned." The man retorted quietly. Though, despite his seemingly annoyed tone, he didn't seem to complain when I wrapped my arms around him.

"Yeah, well - it doesn't matter. No one believes me when I tell them." I muttered, "Or, they do and just don't care."

Cody raised a brow, "Jack?" He asked, yawning afterwards - closing his eyes momentarily.

"Yep."

The man paused before answering, as if thinking it through. "You never told me the full story." He mumbled, like he was asking me to.

I paused. It was Cody - he wasn't going to just dismiss it. I let out a sigh, I hated it though. "I was new, got put on a mission with Jack and a friend, Jack went feral - or the demon did - and ate my friend." I rambled quietly, "Like, organs messily ripped out and shit." I grumbled.

"I see why you'd hate being left alone with Jack, then." Cody mumbled, causing me to bury my head into the crook of his neck, which proved a little difficult with his head behind against the pillow. I know he wasn't asking for more details in case I didn't want him to push, which I appreciated.

"Both Jacks I know are jackasses."

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

18.2K 478 19
This is a story about Slenderman and him talking about his three proxies; Masky, Hoodie, and Ticci Toby. Masky: Timothy Sutton grew up in a mental he...
3.3K 67 15
Toby Rogers, otherwise known as Ticci-Toby, is a seventeen year old boy who's life is forced into the Creepypasta Mansion, after an incident that cau...
141K 3.4K 53
Cover By: mrsagustd93 Y/N L/N-Age 19 She had a friend from her past disappear. People say he's dead. Others say he's alive and killing. She wish bot...