Pharaoh's Eye

By NooFakeIshh

Caira is a young confused female. It's always been her mother and her ever since she could remember. When thi... More

Pharaoh's Eye : Prologue
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ I
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ II
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ III
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ IV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ V
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ VI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ VII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ VIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ IX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ X
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XIV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XVI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XVII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XVIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XIX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXIV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXVI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXVII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXVIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXIX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXIV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXVI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXVII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXVIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXIX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XL
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XLI
Pharaoh's Eye XLII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XLIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XLIV
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLV
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLVI
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLVII
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLIX
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ L
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LIV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LVI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LVII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ Epilogue
Pharaoh's Eye ☽ Prophet

Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLVIII

13.7K 699 136
By NooFakeIshh

Caira

It was really nice the last couple of days but I didn't invite Wes back to spend a couple nights with me, I'm not sure what it would've meant to him if I did . I surprised my family coming home, I didn't tell them I was coming . Once I finally got settled I told them where I was the last couple of days, it felt good to be back . Just as Wes parents mine cooked dinner as well, my baby sister got so big I missed her so much . Everything was as the same as I left it other than that .

"How was it being a concubine ? Is that how they say it ?" Hakeem asked 

"Shut up !"

"We're they saying mother chocker ? Listen mother chocker, I can't get jiggy with this ." He mocked 

"I'd shut the hell up, I know how to use a AK . Don't make me blast your ass ."

"Seriously, how was it ?"

"Being in China ? It has it's perks, you should consider joining . I can see you more in the Navy league or Marines ."

"Have you forgot ? Ball is life ?"

"Hakeem, you suck though ."

"But I don't ."

"But you do ."

"Caira why don't you invite your friend to stay over ." My mom suggested 

"Cause I — I rather not its not even enough room ."

"Why I think that's rude, your fellow brother invited you to his, return the favor ."

"Ma don't call him that ." 

"HOO RAH ! Give me some baby girl, how you been ." Gerald said arriving home 

"Gerald, Caira should invite her fellow airmen over for dinner right ?"

"Hell yeah, bring him on . We can trade stories ."

"Trust me dad, you don't wanna hear any stories he got to tell ." Hakeem mocked knocking me in the side with his arm repeatedly 

"Shut up ! Don't you got something to catch in your drawers again ?"

"Caira !"

"I'm glad your here, they're doing a dinner in my honor tomorrow night . Bring him along, here I'll even give you money for a dress ."

"But Gerald I — ."

"No buts, bring him to me . Here's my keys ."

I called him up and of course he wanted to come, I told him to bring his best suit and tie . I showered and then went to pick him up, when we got back I smelled the barbecue from the driveway .

"Air Men Wes Omokaro, please to meet you Sir !" He said saluting my step father 

"At ease soldier !"

"Ma'am it is a pleasure ." Wes shook her hand 

"Yes, it is ." She said looking him up and down

"Let's eat, tell me about yourself ."

Wes and Gerald talked all night, probably the first guy Gerald has genuinely liked . Only because Wes is in the Air Force, as expected he was a complete gentleman . Insisted on nothing but cleaning the dishes with my mother, afterwards Gerald and him shared a beer and watched the playoffs in the living room . They talked about the ceremony tomorrow night and how it took a lot of work to get to where he's at and blah blah blah .

"Well son, imma hit the sack . I'll see you in the morning, I tell you a good guy so I don't think I have to have a little speech about my daughter and you too in the same room ?"

"No Sir ."

"Good then, I'll see y'all tomorrow ."

"Goodnight Sir ."

Hakeem was in his room, my mother and Gerald in the back, baby sister in the room with parents . Just Wes and I now .

"I'm sorry about all of this, they for some reason was crazy excited to meet you ."

He put his arm around me as we sat on the couch "Its cool, I'm enjoying myself ."

We did not have sex, I showered then so did he and we went to bed . The next day I took him out, we went into town they were having a festival .

"Do you want anything ? I'll get it for you ?" 

It was a bunch of vendors selling things .

"Nah I'm good ."

I grabbed his hand as we walked down the street, the looky who I run into .

"O'Neal !"

"Hey ." He said looking at Wes like he was crazy "I thought you was off fighting for our country . What you doing here, walking down the street, with him ?"

"This is Wes, he's in the Air Force too ."

"Why no call Cai ?"

"Spur in the moment, I have a letter for you I just didn't mail it .

God this shit is awkward, get me out of here .

"Yeah, well imma let you and your 'friend' get back to your day ."

"Maybe we can chill before I leave ."

"Yeah maybe ." He walked off

"Whose that ?"

"That guy I told you about that I was talking too before I left ."

"Somebody butt hurt ."

"Let's go ."

Wes and I went shopping for a dress that Gerald wants me to pick up for night, I haven't had the luxury of getting my hair done so I took advantage of the moment. I felt bad for Wes but he said he didn't mind . I was set for the night, when we got home my father cut Wes's hair . Gerald is having too much fun with Wes being here . The night came, everyone was ready . Earlier I brought a silk fitted long dress, my hairstyle I went went was on the 50's side . Pin up curls, they do a girl so nice .

"You look really beautiful ." Wes said grabbing my hand to kiss

I blushed and smiled "You clean up real good yourself ."

He took me by the hand and helped me into the car, we made of to Gerald honorary dinner . A toast was made upon arrival at our set seating, people made speeches, and then it was Gerald's turn .

"This is really something right now, it took a long time to get here . I feel really proud to be here amongst all you brave men and especially my family, it makes this night even more special that my step daughter Caira is here . We're not blood, but I couldn't feel closer to this beautiful woman . In the bringing it was tough, when I met her mother she didn't like me at all . I don't know what was tougher, fighting on the battle field or battling with her . But like all sweet victories, her and I made it through and it makes me proud to say that not only we set aside our differences and grown into our roles of father and daughter. Caira is also in the Air Force, she's deployed out in China and everyday makes me feel proud she's out there doing what we all love to do . This dinner means to me that I done what I'm suppose to do, shine a light on this service that most view as dark and barbaric. Make the boys that came in here into man, and even have my daughter choose her own branch of service . There is no greater accomplishment . Please everyone give yourselves, my daughter, and her special friend Wes whose also an airmen a round of applause for all the hard work we do . I'm going to wrap these up before I'm up here all night, thank you for having me and my beautiful family ."

The whole room was in an uproar of applause . We were served food, then the music started flowing, but I didn't want to get up to dance to any of them . We all were enjoying the night, my father and mother haven't come back to the table yet from all that dancing .

"This one goes out to all the couples, for every lady whose got a real thing . Judging by the room, I can see and hope that's all of you out there  ." The DJ said 

Time After Time, When I'm Feelin' Low ...

"Ooh, this my shit !" I said 

"Would you like to dance ?" Wes asked 

"I rather not ."

"Come on, you haven't dance with me all night . You going to waste that dress you brought, I think everybody should see it ."

I followed his lead on the floor and we started dancing, his hand placed right above my butt . I left space between us .

... Baby I know, I've Got A Real Thang Here By My Side . Someone Who Needs Me And He Feels Me With Pride, Now And Forever We'll Never Part. Cause I Knew, I Knew From the Start . You Put A Move on My Heart ...

"Doesn't this feel weird to you ?" I asked

"Out of everything we've down and this is weird to you ?"

"Wouldn't you want to go outside ?"

"No, I'm happy here ." He said filling that space 

I took it in and embraced him, I closed my eyes and let the music takeover .

I've Got A Real Thang, Here By My Side. Someone Who Needs Me, Holding me Tight ! Each Special Feeling, Won't Ever Fade . Cause I Knew, I Knew From the Start . You Put A Move On My Heart .

Baby Our Love, Like a Melody . Playing for Us In The Sweetest Key, You Can Find The Music Of Life . And When We Touch, It's The Warmest Glow . Heat in the Passion That Heaven Knows, It's a Dream . Just For You, You and Me, and Baby I Know .

I've Got a Real Man, The Love Of My Life, Someone Yeah . Someone Who Needs Me and He Feels Me With Pride ...

Wes stopped and pulled a part a bit .

"What ?" I asked 

"Nothing ."

He lifted my chin with his fingers, kissed me . Lasted for a good 10 minutes, I don't know who was watching . Didn't notice the song had ended, I don't know what this means now either .

The ride home was something else, quiet mostly . After we got changed, it was time to say goodbye.

"Mr. Wes is in the building !" Gerald shouted "You sure you don't want to stay another night ?"

"Gerald, I'm sure he wants to get back to his own family . Now goodnight ." I said 

"Alright, alright . It was a pleasure, please drop by again ."

"Thank you Sir, I enjoyed myself ." They shook hands 

We hit the road, I didn't say much at all . Fours hours later we pulled up to his house .

"You want to come in ?"

"Nah, I need to shower I'm tired ."

"Thank you, I had fun ."

"Me too ."

"Goodnight ."

"Goodnight Wes ."

I went home said nothing of what happened to my family, I just hoped they didn't bring it up . But once I got settled in bed I couldn't sleep, only thing on my mind was what happened tonight . I really didn't want to disturb Wes but I called him anyway .

"Oh, good . You're up ." I said quietly 

"It only took five rings but yes, I am ."

"I can't sleep, I wanna see you ."

"So come see me ."

"I don't feel like driving ."

"Then I'll come to you ."

"But I like your house better ." I chuckled "But your going to fall asleep by the time I get there ."

"No I wont, talk to me till you get here ."

I sped on the highway cause this stupid ass drive is annoying . Wes met me outside and walked me in, downstairs to the basement bedroom we went . We laid in the bed together, his arm wrapped around my torso as I held my hand behind his head . 

"You were quiet on the ride home, now you couldn't wait to see me . What am I going to do with you Seoul ?"

"Can you leave that name in China for right now ?"

"I'm sorry, Caira ." He corrected 

"I didn't feel like being alone tonight, I feel comfortable with you here ."

"I like you being here too . A lot of things come to mind when I see you ."

I smiled through the darkness "Things like what ?"

"You'll see, if we get that far ."

"What's that supposed to mean ?"

"It can mean whatever you want ."

"That's not fair ."

"How long have we known each other ?"

"It's almost year, it's been like 8 months ."

"How many times have we had sex since then ?"

"Three times ."

"Excuse me for what I'm about to say, I'm tired . It's 3 o clock in the morning, but I been feeling you for a long time . But tonight was different, it was special and I really enjoyed myself . That was no corny hope you fuck me later kiss, it meant something for me to do that . But I don't wanna get in the way of the things you want to do, I thought about how you want to go places and do things once your contract is up . I don't want to stop that, I'm glad your here cause this is the best time to say that ."

"Why would you get in my way, don't say that . I was really skeptical about this whole thing, but just by hearing you say that has made me believe even more that you are one of the best things to walk into my life . I'm not trying to be cheesy, but you have no baggage, no drama, and you're very sweet . I'm 100% scared of being this close to you ."

He laughed "Why ?"

"Cause I don't want none of this to be for show, I feel so strongly for you that it feels wrong ."

"Nobody said you have to be right ."

"I don't want to move fast, I lived with my first serious boyfriend and it didn't work out I realized I didn't like or even love him at all . I guess it was the idea of him, Julius just happen to be there . But you, Wes you and I work together and wake up to each other everyday. I don't want it to be like that ."

"Which is why, I think you should continue doing you . Cause I started to realize that I want certain things with you ."

"Like what ?"

"God I can't believe you making me do this, imma kick myself in the ass in the morning . Caira, I know we not officially dating or whatever, if you want to be technical we have though and I focused on nobody but you . I lo — l see myself marrying you, like you damn near make me want to propose today . Never thought about kids with anyone till you, like its a lot going on that its probably better we forget I said any of that ."

My heart stopped when he said that, I mean I heard of army, Air Force, etc romance . But I ain't think it was like this, I'm at a loss for words . That's too damn fast of what I was looking for at this moment, I don't want to mess this up .

"Oh, Wes . I — want that but of course not right now, you are in no way shape or form hurting my chances of being happy with the plans I set for myself . If anything I would want you there after this is over . I'm comfortable talking about it, if you want ."

"You don't think it's weird ?"

"No entirely ." I chuckled 

"Nah, you got enough out of me tonight. Go to sleep ."

Caira Omokaro, I'm not ready for that I don't everything there is to know about Wes and it's the same vice versa . I want to complete one goal first before I start another . I know it takes a year to know each other, Wes and I have known each other close to that but marriage ? Let's see if we can make it through the Air Force together first, in another year I would definitely consider it . Wes is everything I'm looking for right now, but if I'm going to do this I'm going to do it right .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 129 10
Every family has it's secrets that ties them together. Just make sure those secrets stay within the family. **WARNING READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** This s...
7.9K 230 29
Zara was sent to juvenile for burning down her crush father's lake house, for 2 years she was 16 years old........ 2 years later Zara was free she g...
1M 23.6K 25
In today's society it's not many girls out aren't their like Brielle. High morals, class, and integrity. She's somebody many girls look up, because a...
7.3K 88 14
Monica and Jordan have been going strong for years now, but when she needs someone to be there shouldnt it be him. Making new choices in life and big...