All For Fun | Jenna Ortega Im...

MisfitMeriaMinaj tarafından

Imagines/One-shots of Jenna Ortega and her characters! Predominantly gxg, but there's things for my male read... Daha Fazla

Your Teeth In My Neck (w.a)
Your Teeth In My Neck II (w.a)
Officer Ortega (j.o)
Officer Ortega II (j.o)
Officer Ortega III (j.o)
Adolescent Soulmate (j.o)
Pull Up (j.o)
Release (l.d)
Stalker (j.o)
All Mine (j.o)
Jawbreaker (j.o)
Silhouettes (o.o)*
The Raven's Eye (w.a)
The Raven's Eye II (w.a)
Straightenin' (j.o)*
Spider (v.c)
Are You Bored Yet? (p.a)
Y.D.L.R (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else (j.o)
You Belong to Somebody Else II (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else III (j.o)
Perfect (j.o)
Late at Night (v.c)*
Break (j.o)*
Part-Time Lover (t.c)*
Chalchiuhtlicue (j.o)
Chalchiuhtlicue II (j.o)
Lose You (v.c)
Ur Best Friend (t.c)
Pills n Potions (j.o)
Ice Cream Blues (m.a)
My, My, My (h.d)
Misanthrope (w.a)*
Big Dumb Arms (j.o)
Big Dumb Arms Cont'd (j.o)
Teenage Fever (v.c)
Wicked Games (w.a)
Maggie May (j.o)
Hey Mrs. Angel (j.o)
Storm Chaser (v.c)*
Appreciation (t.c)*
Rant
Twin Flames (p.a)
Anesthesia (t.c)

Two Girls, One Cup (j.o)

6.7K 108 174
MisfitMeriaMinaj tarafından

tw: Maddy, Nate, Cassie?

Sin loomed over the City of Angels.

Time was fast approaching midnight as early 2000's hip-hop aggressively rattled the house. Under a blanket of dim lights and frustratingly poor-smelling must, young people mindlessly danced with either red cups or their hands raised to the ceiling. Some even had blunts raised, thus, filling the mansion with smoke.

With a red cup and your impulse control lessening, you stood in the corner with your friends Caleb, Donovan and Casamigos. You were present, sure, but you were not listening. The only person with your attention was Casamigos, your bitter-tasting friend, whom was occupying your mind, and cup, by whispering fantasies in your ear of every woman you saw.

It was essential to get over your ex-girlfriend.

Getting over your ex is why you were dragged to this party in the first place. You'd never bother with gatherings like this, let alone tequila, but your friends and this red cup had your better judgment. Surely, the advice to get under someone new was spectacular because just like that, you laid your drunken gaze on a woman you'd be getting under.

Your nostrils twitched at the pugnacious scent of the brown distilled liquor. Casamigos clearly agreed with your pick. You downed your cup and stuffed it in Caleb's chest, "Hold this, I'll be back."

Your cup hit the floor as he didn't try to save it. You unzipped your corduroy jacket, smoothing it out, so you'd look decent. Anything to entrance this woman with drunken pheromones.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To fuck Sydney Sweeney." You answered.

Caleb followed your hypnotized sight to the blonde in question. She was gorgeous in her strapless blue party dress and silver heels: hair short and curly.

Caleb furrowed his brows, "How many drinks have you had Y/N?"

You licked your lips, turning your head to him, rapidly speaking, "What? Is she ugly in real life?—" you focused on the other guy, "Donovan? She's not hot?"

Donovan tilted his head, "No, she's nice — it's just uh..."

"Uh?"

Donovan remained silent.

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes.

Casamigos had you irrational. You took a single step as Caleb tugged your arm to stop. "Y/N, bro, pick someone else."

"My mind's made up." You snatched away. "Let go."

Caleb opened his mouth to reply but you were too far away for his words to be audible.

"He doesn't actually think that's who he thinks it is?" Donovan was perplexed as you shimmied through the crowd.

Caleb remarked, "He does, he's still going over there."

"Jenna's going to fucking kill him." Donovan downed his cup, watching you interact with the blonde.

"If she goes for —" Caleb's eyes widened.

Donovan gasped, "No fucking way."

"— it." Caleb's jaw hung.

You were hand in hand with Sydney, laughing up a storm as you led her away.

The liquor in your body impaired a lot of your thinking and vision, but you weren't alone. Sydney, whom was actively pressed between you and the locked bathroom door was drunk out of her mind too. She only knew what she was about to do. There was not a thought recurring of with whom.

In a fiery exchange of lip-locked lust, you slipped off your sneakers and wormed out of your jacket, tossing it aside. Your hands restlessly groped Sydney's breast. The blonde impatiently unbuckling your belt while moaning into your mouth. She pushed your pants down until they fell at your ankles. You instantly stepped out of them, swiping them away.

Your hands found her waist, lapping her warm body until your hands were full of ass. You squeezed hard. The blonde underwent a rush of excitement at your death grip. Eager to return the aggression, she firmly cupped your hardening cock. You broke the kiss to mutter a soft, "Fuck."

Sydney proudly smirked against your lips before spinning the two of you around. With your back against the door, the blonde descended to her knees. She hung her fingers on the waistband of your boxers, impatiently tugging them down. Your ready-armed solider shot her in the face, earning a giggle.

You stepped out of your boxers, parting your legs so your balls could fall comfortably. The blonde caressed your thighs, guiding her hands closer to your center. For a whole second, the blonde stared lovingly at your member. Sydney nudged your tip with her nose until you landed gracefully against her smooth lips.

Her blue eyes were on you as she slowly parted her lips, wrapping them around your tip. You whimpered at the sensual sight and feeling. She began sucking you in, running her tongue through your slit as she did so. With half your length in the warmth of her mouth, you pulled her curls into a ponytail.

Though you were drunk as hell, you wanted to get on with it, so you hurriedly pushed yourself in her mouth. Sydney gagged slightly unsuspecting your impatience. Once you were snug, the blonde went to work, bobbing her head.

Her tongue was extended beneath your base, softly grazing the parts that couldn't meet her throat. Her mouth was pulsating around you from her limited oxygen supply, giving you a massive dose of dopamine and free insight on what her other mouth would feel like.

Her skill left you near speechless as you began fighting moans with a lip bite. Wanting to hear you, she seized your balls, massaging them as she blew you. Suddenly, this actress had you singing.

Between her splurting and your weakening state, the bathroom was flooded in pleasured moaning. Getting hot and hoping to cool off, you back-handed the sweat from your forehead and pulled your shirt up. The blonde hummed at the sight of your body. The vibrational tune made you thrust into her mouth, forcing more sounds from her as your tip grazed the back of her throat. Realizing you liked it, she continued her humming as she sucked you off. Occasionally, trailing her nails up your stomach for added stimulation.

"You're so fucking good ...fuck." You muttered before your mouth hung open. Short jagged breaths escaping as your eyes fluttered to a close. You threw your head into the bathroom door, focusing solely on the girl's skillful slurping.

In assistance of her mouth, the blonde's hands were wrapped around your dick now, forcefully kneading you. With every pull and twirl of her tongue, your body temperature skyrocketed, right along with your heart rate, leaving your attempt too cool off unresolved. At the rate she was going, it would be seconds before you had to confront whom you're receiving this heat from.

Your chest rose and fell as your breathing got maniacal. Sweating was unguarded as it dripped down your body. Your socks were sliding against the tile as a knot formed in your stomach. You tried to lessen the pressure building inside your dick by guiding her, but it was too late.

You grunted loudly as you bore into her face, "Fuck! Oh my god!" You crowded her mouth with unborns, and slipped out quickly, pushing her head away.

You trembled against the door, processing the assault on your manhood. The blonde smiled at you before spluttering your nut. Though you were weak, watching your nut go to waste was not okay. You seized her head, demanding, "Swallow it."

She collected your fluids, putting them back in her mouth. She swallowed and showed you the results. You complimented her, "Atta girl, Sydney."

"Oh... wrong blonde," she giggled,

"My name's Emma."

No.

Fucking.

Way.

You froze like a deer in headlights. Post-nut clarity was actively hammering away at your drunken disposition. With your knees knitted and dick balled into your palms, frantically, you shouted,

"EMMA?!"

Initially confused, Emma tilted her head. But then her Dionysus state began thinning out with every inch her brows got closer. She blinked in panic and covered her mouth in horror, "Y/N?! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Her cheeks puffed in disgust as she scurried away from you to the toilet. The girl hunched over the loo, hacking like an inexperienced smoker to make herself puke. She mumbled "ew" to herself a thousand times before she pushed her fingers down her throat. Nothing would come out though. It was as if this couldn't be undone.

You gasped in fear.

There was no way you got head from your ex's best friend

and enjoyed it.

You scoffed and collected your boxers, muttering incoherent words to yourself. Mostly about what would happen if her best friend found out and the dumb advice from your friends.

Immediately, you got dressed, ranting, "I can't believe you sucked my dick! Why did you suck my dick?! Why would you do this Emma?!"

Emma snapped her neck, "This is my fault?! You dragged me to the freaking bathroom!"

You slipped into your jeans, going off, "Because I thought you were someone else!?" You buckled your pants, "I mean fuck! Enid's hair is blonde. You're a brunette, Emma!"

Emma smacked her teeth, you went on, "Why aren't you wearing your brunette hair?!"

"People dye their hair, you dumbass!"

"Well why the fuck would you dye yours blonde then!? What is this? Some blondes-have-more-fun bullshit!?"

Emma rolled her eyes as she shot back, "NO, what is this?! Some — some, get-under-to-get-over-your-ex bullcrap??"

"Actually." You pulled your shirt down, calmly answering, "Yes."

Emma's jaw dropped, "WHAT?! So this was on purpose?!"

You facepalmed, "God no, I didn't want to do this with you!" You exhaled, "I was supposed to be clapping Sydney Sweeney right now! That's who I was supposed to be using to get over your cheating friend with!" You put your jacket on.

"My cheating friend?!"

"Yeah!"

"You're a real idiot, Y/N. She didn't cheat!"

"Sure she didn't —"

"She is too obsessed with you to do that. She literally hasn't shut the heck up about you yet despite what you did —"

"I can't tell! She was just stuttering to say who he was to her at the Golden Globes —" You went into a rant.

Emma talked over you, "Jenna tried to tell you everything with Percy was PR for the romcom, but your cowardly butt couldn't handle it  —"

"Because I'm not stupid. The way she was looking at him in the photoshoot video —"

"Operative word being photoshoot? She's being paid to look at him like that. How else is the audience to believe they're in love??" Emma rose a brow at you. You clenched your jaw.

She had a point.

"You're making excuses because you don't like the odds of you actually making a mistake by dumping Jenna. And now you just made a real one being so ignorant and dragging me into it. Typical guy crap." Emma pressed a finger to her forehead.

Offended that she'd put you in a box, you furrowed your brows and swiftly prepared a rebuttal but —

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"I'm using the fucking bathroom, goddamnit!" You hollered.

"Y/N?!"

Emma gasped at the familiar voice. You immediately ran to Emma, covering her mouth. Emma's eyes broadened in horror as you shouted, "Yeah, uh, just a second, Jenna!"

"Hurry the hell up! I have to pee!" The doorknob was being aggressively twisted.

Emma's blue eyes turned red as she angrily yelled into your palm. You whispered in disapproval, "Can you fucking stop? She's going to hear you!"

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Emma continued her muffled rant of fear and frustration, stopping right when the knob and door were being hassled by Jenna again. You shushed her while turning your head in search. You needed somewhere to hide Emma.

"Are you taking a shit? I smell shit!" Jenna cackled as she wrestled the knob more.

Emma complained on, and then you found it, "I need you to get in the tub."

Emma shook her head. You nodded, overruling her disagreement, "Yes, yes, get in the tub, and lay down. Stay quiet."

You carefully removed your hand from her mouth. Emma lowly seethed, "Are you freaking insane?! Just wait it out!"

"You basically told me she misses me. Do you seriously think she'll leave knowing I'm in here?!"

Emma scolded. "Yes just ignore her how you've been doing, Mr. Victim."

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

You smacked your teeth and held the shower curtain aside, ushering for Emma to step in.

"No." She was firm.

"Come on, Y/N! I have to pee so bad!"

"Please." You pleaded. She searched your eyes finding opportunity and remorse. She mouthed a defeated 'fuck,' and took her heels off. She crept to the shower with her heels in hand as she laid flat in the tub.

"Five minutes." You assured her, putting a finger over your mouth before closing the curtain. Emma clenched her jaw, as she lay perfectly still. Goddamn her giving you hope after this fiasco.

You looked around the bathroom for anything damning. Finding nothing, you threw on your best blank expression and opened the door.

"Fucking finally." Jenna slid in front of you, blocking your path. Her dark brown eyes followed your height upward while your eyes followed her height down. She was in a fitted white, two piece minidress with silver tie-legged stilettos. Her long black hair was tucked behind her silver-hooped ears.

Your heart was beating out of your chest as you met her big wondrous eyes. Pulling the red solo from her lips, Jenna had a small smirk going until she spotted your dry hands. She gave you a pathetic look, "Did you not wash your hands?"

"Why would I need to do that?"

"Because you took a shit at a party?" She rose a brow. You then realized that you were supposed to be shitting a few minutes ago. "Oh."

You glanced at your ex, whom was sending you an awfully gross glare. She mocked, "Oh."

"Anyway," you switched subjects, "Can we talk?"

"Sure, in here though because I have to pee." Jenna shoved you back in the bathroom, closing the door, "And you need to wash your hands."

You locked the bathroom door as the brunette quickly sat her cup on the counter. She stumbled to the toilet, rolling her skirt over her thighs and pushing her panties down.

In seconds, Jenna's sighing of relief echoed in the bathroom along with her stream of urine. You watched her in the mirror while washing your hands. Two things were going through your mind: Emma in the shower and the status of Jenna's love life after what Emma just told you.

While a larger part of you was more terrified of Jenna discovering her best friend, the smaller part wanted to know if there was an opportunity to get back in good graces. You still loved her after all, and technically, your attempt to get over her failed so...

why the fuck not?

Jenna cracked her neck before meeting your gaze in the reflection. She giggled, resting her elbow on her knees, "What's on your mind, Y/N?"

"You." You shook your hands dry before shutting off the faucet.

"Me?" Jenna smiled at the tiles.

"Well...actually, you and Percy."

Jenna's smile dropped. She sighed. "What about ...that?"

"Is it really just PR?"

Jenna scratched her scalp, humming mhm.

"And you didn't cheat on me with him?"

Jenna hummed no.

"So he's just a friend that you're promoting a movie with?"

"Yep." She popped the 'p,' eyeing you intently as your hands wrapped the edge of the counter. She followed up, "Is that it?"

"Um..." You slid onto the counter, bringing your hands together as Jenna turned to the basket on the commode. Snagging the case of wipes, she took a few before setting the case back and cleaning herself.

"Um..." Jenna mocked as she stood up, flushing the toilet.

She made her way to the sink, washing her hands while keeping her eyes on you. "Yeah," you explained, "I just wanted to see if Emma was telling the truth."

"You talked to Emma?" You nodded, trying to repress the memory of the actual conversation you had with Emma.

"You two would get close after we breakup." Jenna laughed, shaking her hands dry. "When was this?"

"Tonight."

"Oh, so that's why Olivia was telling me she saw you two wandering off earlier."

A bead of sweat rushed down your forehead as Jenna continued, "She made it seem like you two were flirting though."

"Casamigos had me feeling bubbly..." you told some truth.

"Bubbly, I bet." Jenna inspected you as she sipped from her cup. She sat her drink down, moving between your legs. She rested her hands on your thighs, teasing, "Your shoes are off. You must've took a good shit?"

You glanced at your feet then at your shoes. Fuck but also, fuuuuck, why's she so close?

You shrugged nonchalantly, "Yeah, I guess."

"Hmm, did you shit bricks before or after Emma talked to you?" Her wording threw you off.

You blinked erratically before answering, "After."

"How do you feel about it?" Jenna's brown eyes locked on your face.

You gulped. "Terrified."

"Why? Do you think you did something wrong?" Jenna pushed, a small smirk forming. Safe to bet, she knew you missed her.

You started to sweat again. You absentmindedly grabbed Jenna's cup. You cleared your throat, "Did something wrong? Like what?"

While you hesitantly yet eagerly drank the Casamigos down, Jenna activated her actress mode. She followed up while hugging herself, "I don't know."

You slammed the cup down. Jenna glanced between your shaking head and the newly empty cup. "What the hell Y/N?"

"Got a lot going on, my bad." You groaned, dropping your head.

Jenna stood with her arms crossed, frown intact. "Are you okay?"

"No." You scratched the back of your head, admitting quickly, "I fucked up."

"What do you mean?" Jenna's arms dropped, becoming more attentive but more eager.

"I shouldn't have did what I did. I —" you paused, "I shouldn't have broken up with you." You dissociated, "Jenna, I'm just ... I'm really sorry. I wouldn't have done it if I knew. I wasn't in my right mind, and I'm sorry."

Jenna studied you, silently listening to you go on. Though it didn't show up on her face because she's in character, the girl was very happy to hear the words. "I wish I could undo it." You admitted loosely, throwing your head back.

"Me too." Jenna stated and your head snapped forth.

"Huh?"

"The PR stuff with Percy. I should've opted out—" You didn't hear anything after that, instead you fixated on her lips as they moved. At this point, you just wanted to kiss her. So....

you did.

Jenna tensed where she stood when your lips met. She took a step back, breaking the kiss. The brunette eyeballed you in very, very short-lived confusion. Her gaze darkened. You leapt to your feet and towered her. You two spent a whole five seconds mentally consenting to everything. The liquor in your body urging you to get on with it since there was new advice: get back under her.

Your arms wrapped her firmly, hands pinching her ass. Your head burying itself in her neck. Jenna's eyes closed at the feeling of her skin between your teeth. She moaned softly, running her hands over your shoulders to get you out of your jacket. While you two got into a passionate exchange, stripping each other, riling each other up ....

over in the shower, Emma's jaw was dropped.

There were a slew of emotions across her face. Disbelief. Denial. Offense. Disgust. This was supposed to be five minutes. Jenna was supposed to pee and be gone, but nope, instead she's getting a front row sink of all the repressed feelings between you and Jenna.

You walked Jenna to the counter, knocking the cup and toiletries aside as you placed her. You pushed her legs back to the point of her knees being inches from the mirror. Admiring the woman's waterway, you murmured, "I missed you."

Jenna grabbed your hardened length, speaking lowly, "So come back." She hurriedly inserted you.

You quivered at the action becoming entranced with her love face and pleasured humming as she guided you in. Once you were half-way, Jenna planted her palms on the counter for balance, waiting for you to take over. You folded your shirt over your stomach, pushing yourself forth. Jenna's bottom lip got stuck in her mouth at the sight of the body she missed. Her eyes flitted between your panting mouth and the absolute disappearance of your dick.

Fully integrated, you held her waist and started your conquest to claim her as yours again. At first, your strokes were passionately long and deep, earning soft whimpers from Jenna.

But like before, with Emma, you couldn't handle the mouth. Jenna's pussy was warm and moist, awfully verbal about your return to her. So much so that it was holding you hostage whenever you tried to leave; her labia was expending with every stroke. The grip was almost painful, as if you being inside wasn't enough; her pussy was trying to syphon your soul.

Because you refused to bust prematurely, you picked up your pace, clapping her the way you knew would make her surrender this nut-inducing feeling.

"Oh fuuuck..." Jenna cried out. The guttural moan forced Emma to cover her ears and curl into a ball fast. Though this action caused a lot of noise, you nor Jenna could hear it due to excessive applause from the other side of the shower curtain.

"Oh my god." Emma complained in a whisper, shutting her eyes tightly.

"You're so pretty when you take my dick." You growled, still unrelenting in your thrusts.

Jenna snatched your collar, pulling herself. "My dick."

"Yours." You agreed, panting in her face. Your alcoholic breath was only drawing her closer, making her hotter. Her fists were stretching your collar a thousand different directions as she cursed up an amused storm, "Fuck — Fuck me, Y/N!"

This relentless attack on her body lasted for a very hot minute. It would've gone on longer but —

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"YO, Y/N, WE'RE ROLLING! LET'S GO!"

Immediately, you got annoyed that your friends still wouldn't let you have a moment. You spat, "In a minute! I'm busy!"

"MAN, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO NUT?!" Caleb was annoyed.

"I'd be done if you were away from the door. You're fucking it up!"

Jenna gigglemoaned. Your Casamigos friend was powerful: the liquor knew they weren't going to leave so it possessed you to fuck Jenna harder. Mostly, to get her off.

The doorknob was being hassled. Music was still beating through the house.

Banging on the door, "Y/N! BRO!"

Jenna pushed against your abdomen as you were knocking on her spot.

"Go. The Fuck. Away." You said though thrusts.

"We're not leaving without your drunk ass! Come out, now!" Donovan said firm.

"Fuuuck... I'm about to c — uuuugh," Jenna warned before breathing through a wide mouth, shutting her eyes tightly.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Y/N!"

You encouraged her, thumbing her swollen clit, "Cum for me."

The grip of Jenna got the better of you. Though the intent was to get to her off, your body betrayed you. You were seconds away from a second release too.

You breathed in unison, hiking in anticipation ...

Caleb rattled the door,

"MAN, GET YOUR DICK OUT OF EMMA AND LET'S GO!"

Jenna screamed as she came ...mostly from a place of shock,

"EM-EMMA?!"

Emma gasped.

Your head snapped towards the shower. Your nut completely halting.

"JENNA?!"

Jenna cocked her head to the shower, spotting the panicked blue eyes of her best friend.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK?!" Immediately, Jenna's rush of satisfaction became rage. She shoved you away from her. There was a small plopping sound at the literal forcing out of your dick. It hurt a little, so you winced. Your friends began rattling the knob frantically, realizing you were in the bathroom with thee latina.

The guys pleaded, "Y/N, open the door! Open the door!"

Jenna leapt from the counter. She stormed to the shower and snatched the curtain back, breathing incredibly unsteady. Jenna blinked in anger as a few hook rings fell on a frightened Emma. The curtain was torn in half.

Just like post-nut clarity, there was something awfully sobering about an incomplete one. An argument between the women broke out as your friends hassled the door more.

There was a loud thud echoing from the shower. You blinked to realize Jenna slapped Emma, sending her head into the shower tiles.

"Y/N! BRO! OPEN UP!"

You stood frozen.

Ignoring the panic is your bros. The Casamigos left your body as you tried to wrap your head Jenna attacking Emma ....but that didn't work half as fast as the swiftly traveling fist that connected with your nasal cartilage.

Blinking without a second to process the hit or realize Jenna was about to swing rather, you stumbled back into the wall, holding your nose as an even faster foot pressed your scrotum to your pelvis.

Your hands left your bloodied nose and quickly collected your balls. A loud ringing blaring in your ears as a guttural groan escaped your paralyzed-by-shock mouth. Your shoulders tensed. Your brows were one as neck became veiny.

Your knees gave out, sending you to the floor.

You were hunched over, whining at the pain coursing through your body. There was a sharp pinch to your ear as nail dug into it. You muttered profanities, not having the strength to reject the action.

Jenna seethed, "This is just the beginning."

You failed to speak, "Wai.. Jen..."

She glanced at a crying Emma, "For the both of you."

Jenna mushed you and naturally you hit the floor, moaning and groaning as the girl got dressed. You babbled breathlessly as she stood at the bathroom door, "Je ... Jenna... wai... fuck, ple— I'm sorry..."

Jenna clenched her jaw and swung the door open. She glanced between the two men and they hurriedly moved aside. Your friends rushed in absentmindedly kicking the red solo cup over beside you as Caleb came to your aid and Donovan helped Emma. You immediately got triggered seeing the cup roll around the floor and at the touch of your friends, you spoke,

"I'm never taking your advice again."

* * *
WC: 4410
A/N: Hello, from the other side :)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

887K 26.3K 110
just short stories of our favorite girl and some of her characters! <3 I do take requests so please message me or comment them!
123K 2.4K 26
Imagines of Jenna Ortega and her characters with a female reader.
115K 2.9K 44
Scream cast au! Tara x female!reader This is my first time writing I do not own the scream characters, only Y/n and Kaitlyn.
660K 21.1K 83
Imagines / One shots of characters played by Jenna Ortega + Jenna Ortega herself. For female readers or whoever else just would like to enjoy :). Req...