DON'T FALL | SB19 Fanfiction

By snhenke

Dakota Paige David needs money. So when she gets chosen to be a part of a reality game show starring the famo... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Casting Call
A Flight To Your Dreams
Episode 1 (Pilot)
Episode 2
Episode 2.5
Episode 3
Episode 3.5
Episode 4
Episode 4.5
Episode 5
Episode 5.5
Episode 6
Episode 6.5
Episode 7
Episode 7.5
Episode 8
Episode 8.5
Episode 9

Episode 9.5

56 9 5
By snhenke

Zae and Ivonne's plan was to use someone from the boys who Paige is the closest to.

Josh and Paige woke up at midnight on the couch and Josh insisted on walking her back to her room "Kaya mo na ba? Lolo mo. Kapit ka sakin, alalayan na kita pabalik" (What do you mean you can go on your own? That's bull. Grab my arm, I'll take you to your room)

Josh left when Paige closed her bedroom door. As soon as she opened the lights, there was a white rose on her bed.

Only one person reminded her of white roses. And there was a letter written on a red card.

Paige didn't want to feel fluttered by this gesture. But she'd always been a sucker for handwritten letters.

The letter was written in a lazy font. It definitely showed Felip's personality:

"Hi. Alam mo naman na siguro kung sino ako.
I just want to say something important.
I hope hindi magbabago lahat ng pinagsamahan natin as friends.
Para ko nang kapatid si Josh.
Ayoko ng any misunderstandings samin. Ayoko ma-misinterpret nya na gusto din kita.
Kasi alam naman natin na friends lang tayo. Yun lang ang tingin ko sayo.
Right now, iniisip ko pa si Erin.
So sana hindi ka maoffend or what pero siguro it's time for us to try to keep our distance. For Josh and for Erin.
I'm sorry.
It's the only way para maiwasan natin maging complicated ang lahat.
I know miss mo na sa Pinas and sorry kung ginulo ko pa isip mo para mag stay ka dito. Na-realize ko na wala dito sa loob ng villa na to yung pangarap mo.
Mag-aaksaya ka pa ba ng oras? So kung gusto mo na talaga umuwi, I will support you sa pag voluntary exit.
Yun lang. Always remember all my advices okay?
Take this flower so you will always remember our happy memories."

For some reason, Paige's heart felt heavy after reading the message.

Not because she was brokenhearted. But because everything that Felip had said in the letter was right.

She wanted to punch Felip in the face for always being right about her.

To give Felip a last unforgettable bruise before she goes home.

So she ran wherever Felip might be. She ran despite her recovery process.

She searched everywhere. But there was no luck. He was probably hiding in a secret spot or something.

Instead, Paige bumped into Ivonne "Hey, Paige! Bakit ganyan face mo? What are you looking for? Dapat nagrerest ka pa" (Hey, Paige! You still look sick. What are you looking for? You should be resting)

"Ah eh... wala to. Nakita mo ba pala si Felip?" (Oh uh.. this is nothing. Um.. by any chance, have you seen Felip?) Paige shyly scratched the back of her ear.

"No, sweetie" Ivonne faked a sympathetic expression "Pero ang alam ko magkasama sila ni Erin ngayon. Um.. by the way, about Erin. Paige, you know she's my friend, diba? And nasasaktan ako pag nade-depress sya everytime nawawalan sya ng attention ni Ken. So... pwede favor? Maybe don't ask for too much of Ken's time? Especially now that Erin's finally got herself a free pass para magkabalikan sila" (But I heard he's with Erin right now. Um... by the way, about Erin. Paige, you do know she's my friend, right? And it hurts seeing her get all depressed whenever Ken's attention is divided. So... can I ask you a favor? Maybe don't ask for too much of Ken's time? Especially now that Erin's finally got herself a free pass to save their lost relationship)

Paige felt embarrassed all of a sudden "Ganun ba? Pasensya ka na, Ivonne. Di bale, magrerequest nadin naman ako ng voluntary exit bukas. Gusto ko lang sana kutusan yung kumag na yun bago ako umalis" (I see. I'm sorry for the trouble, Ivonne. Don't worry, I'll be requesting for a voluntary exit tomorrow anyways. I just wanted to give that punk one last headlock)

Ivonne covered her lip with two hands as if she wasn't happy about the news "Oh my gosh. Why are you leaving so soon? I thought you badly needed the prize for your schooling, right?"

"Ano ka ba, kaya naman siguro ipunin yun sa Pinas. Tyaka hindi talaga siguro ako para sa New York so... osha, pahinga na siguro ako. Uuwi pa ko sa Pinas bukas eh. Galingan mo, Ivonne, ha? Good night" (Don't worry about it. Money can be saved up once I get back to the Philippines. Besides, New York doesn't seem like it's for me so... anyway, I should probably get some rest. It's gonna be a long trip back home tomorrow. Give it your all in this, okay, Ivonne? Good night) Paige was unaware that she was giving a good night hug to the happiest person who found out she was leaving.

Thirty minutes of preparation to sleep, Paige had turned off her bedside lamp when she was disturbed by arguing voices outside her door.

It sounded like a guy and a girl fighting.

Paige would know who that voice belongs to even if it's coming from underground. Felip was raising his tone at some girl.

Paige opened her door just enough to peep through.

Felip was flailing his arm away from Zae who was urging him to come with her "Ano ba! Bat mo ba ko pinipigilan sa gusto ko" (Why the hell are you keeping me from doing what I want!)

Zae's face was pleading "Ken, kailangan nga magpahinga ni Paige. Ayaw ka nya makita maguguluhan lang sya. Uuwi na sya tomorrow. Para sa health nya. Please" (Ken, she needs to rest. She doesn't want to see you because it'll just make things hard for her. She'll be going home tomorrow. It's best for her health. Please)

"Pake ko. Health health. Pinagsasasabi nyo. Anong uuwi? Isa pag pinigilan mo pa ko, malilintikan kayong lahat sakin" (I don't give a crap. Health. The hell are you talking about? Who's going home? If you get in my way again, I'll make y'all miserable) That must Felip's mad mode, huh?

Felip spotted Paige peeking and gatecrashed inside her room, leaving Zae helpless when Felip locked the door "Hoy! Dakota Paige David, ginigigil mo talaga ko ah!" (Yo! Dakota Paige David, quit getting in to my nerves!)

Paige, confused, couldn't even think about what to say. Why was he acting so different from what he said on the letter?

"Ako ba pinaglololoko mo? Ha? Uuwi ka na? Nalunod ka lang tapos sweet sweet kayo ni Josh ngayon biglang magba-back out ka na?" (Are you trying to mess with me? Huh? A voluntary exit? First, you drowned and then got all lovey dovey with Josh and now, you're backing out all of a sudden?) Even in the dark, Paige could tell that Felip's hands were on his hips, like a reprimanding father.

Paige sighed, her arms tried to feel for something in the dark until she made it to the lamp and turned it on "Alam mo... Ikaw yung di ko maintindihan eh. Ano ba talagang gusto mo, Felip?" (You know what... I don't get you. What is it that you really want, Felip?)

Felip's worn out patience got him furiously rummaging his head before he said "Bat ka ba kasi nagdedesisyon ng ganyan bigla" (Just why in the world would you decide on something like that out of nowhere)

"Wow. Ikaw nga tong nagsabi na mas best para sakin na bumalik ako ng Pinas?" (Wow. You were the one who said it'll be best if I go home) Paige impatiently walked up to Felip's face.

"Kelan ko sinabi yon ha" (And when did I ever say that, huh?) Felip bravely narrowed the distance of their faces by leaning forward.

"Sa letter mo, tange. Baliw ka na ba?" (In your letter, stupid. Have you lost it?) Paige's confident look vanished when Felip gave him the squinty, "what the hell are you talking about" expression.

"Wala akong sinusulat na letter" (I didn't write any letters) Felip closed his eyes and glides his palms on his face, probably as his way of trying to contain curse words.

"Meron! Ito oh!" (You did! Here!!!) Paige fumed, took out the letter with white petals from under her pillow and threw it on Felip's face.

Felip opened the note and laughed "Di ko naman sulat to. Seryoso. Mas maganda pa sulat ko dito" (This isn't even my handwriting. Seriously. Mine looks better than this)

"Eh kanino?" (So whose is it, then?) Paige blushed for looking dumb.

"Lagot sakin gumawa nito" (I'm gonna beat his ass up) Felip crumpled the letter and ripped it to pieces, scarily, before he stormed off to knock on everybody's door.

"Gumising nga kayong lahat mga animal kayo baka sakalin ko pa kayong lahat" (Wake up, you animals or I'll strangle you all one by one) Felip shamelessly woke everybody up in the villa and knocked on everyone's doors non stop until everyone was right outside their doors "Gising bago ako mairita lalo" (Wake up before y'all piss me off completely)

"Ano ba naman yan, Ken! Ang aga aga!" (What now, Ken? It's 3 in the morning!) Stell's eyes were still half closed.

"Umamin na sino nagsulat ng bwisit na to. Para matapos na" (Whoever wrote this piece of trash, come out so we can get this over with) Felip throws the pieces of the letter like a confetti on the ground.

There were whispers and silence.

"Umamin na nga kasi yan. Bwisit! Magpatulog na kayo!" (Just come out. Damn you get us back to sleep) Pablo's authority would scare all of the girls easily.

And Zae cried like crazy "It was Ivonne's idea!!!"

"Joke lang naman yan, Ken" (It was all for a prank, Ken) Ivonne tried to defend herself.

"Joke pala ah. Sige mag impake kayo. Benta nyo joke nyo sa inyo" (A prank huh? Pack all your stuff. Save all your pranks when you go home) Ken announced, walked out and disappeared somewhere.

That's how Frances, Zae and Ivonne were sent away the next day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 379 69
neardy type na mahilig magbasa ng novel about reincarnation ngunit paano kapag napunta Siya sa pinaka favorite niyang libro?... nanaisin niya pa bang...
181K 5.4K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...
341K 7.7K 33
Bored ako
114K 3.7K 57
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...