Kiss me in rain | JJK

By cakesforjin

šŸŒ· : Tell me the story of your scar.. and I'll promise to heal you by the end of it. Min Aerin (y/n) has alwa... More

Kiss me in rain
Characters šŸŒ·
First day
Dream come true?
It's really you..
Stuck!
Dream about you
Secrets
First day - 2
Date
Together
Missed you
First kiss
Tulips for you
I Love you
Sweater
Back to college
Reunion
On his lap
Intimate
Love bird(s)
Bliss
Forage
Pensive
Touch me
Feels right
Tease
Life is full of surprises
New phase
Contented
Shattered dreams
Jeon twins
Mummy returns
It's been a while
Mixed feelings
Second chance
Luscious
Promise
T(h)rust
Mom
Still with you
Epilogue

Jealous

10 4 14
By cakesforjin

"Let's do camping" Hoseok said excitedly. He quickly went to his car and brought couple of things needed for camping.

"You came all prepared don't you" Aerin said not able to believe what Hoseok is doing right now. Hoseok just smiled mischievously again as the other two boys quickly went to do the tent.

Meanwhile Jane suggested the girls to pick some sticks and stones to create a pit fire since the temperature is getting down as the time goes. They three successfully created the fire as the boys finished with the tent at the meantime.

"Grrrr" everyone looked at Maze suddenly who stood there awkward. It was her stomach.

"Oh god are you hungry?" Taehyung asked and continued. "Do we have any food Hoseok?"

"Sadly we don't have..i thought of buying it here. There are many stores down there. Taehyung-ah, you just stay with the girls here, me and Jungkook will go and buy some food"

"I'm sorry guys" Maze said scratching her head.

"Hey it's alright, we all need food though and i have already planned to buy it. So no issues" Hoseok said and patted her head.

Jane just sighed and threw the sticks forcely as she sat beside Aerin who just was looking at Jungkook leaving with Hoseok.

Neither way she noticed her bestfriend being moody today.

Seeing Maze going inside the tent to explore, Aerin slightly bumped Jane's shoulder with hers who looked back in return.

"Someone's moody"

"Who is?"

"Hoseok's admirer is"

"E-eh w-what are y-"

"Calm down Jane..haha..even though i don't remember him clearly, i can still sense him he's so good. Go for him"

"It's n-not like what you think.." Jane tried to justify but suddenly Maze came shouting like a cute bear.

"THE TENT IS AWESOME GUYS. Hoseok is soooo good" She said and ran here and there in happiness.

"May be it is what it is" Jane said huffing this time making her best friend Aerin to chuckle.

-🌷-

"Pick 5-7 cans of water too, we need it" Jungkook said as he was picking some instant ramyeon.

"And-"

"Oh my god is- is that you Jungkook?" A familiar voice hit the ears of both Jungkook and Hoseok. Both of them turned in coordination wanting to know who's voice was that and suddenly they became shocked to see the familiar face.

"Oh..Rosé how are you?" Hoseok asked all excitedly seeing his old crush. She too excitedly wished back and hugged him. When she was about to hug Jungkook, the other male took a step back adjusting his shirt.

"Seems like you didn't forget anything" she said and smiled softly.

Jungkook didn't reply back as he angrily huffed with a frown.

"Oh come on! Ok see. I'm sorry okay? I was wrong, so wrong" she said in her typical Australian accent and continued. "I even have a boyfriend now, please forget everything and talk with me Jungkook" she kind of begged trying to get near him.

Jungkook being kind hearted huffed once more. He is not a kid anymore and be a brat. So allegedly sighed and nodded positively at her.

"Yayy..so why are you here?" She asked clasping her hand like a curious kid.

"We came with our friends, actually we are camping..what about you?"

"Oh wow that's awesome. Me? I'm actually doing my master's in photography so came to click some pictures, sorry to ask I'm all alone here, can i join you guys?"

Jungkook became stiff and looked at Hoseok wanting to avoid her at all cost but his best friend quite didn't catch what he was saying through his eyes and accepted her to join immediately.

Jungkook once again sighed and later they three completed their shopping and went towards their friends.

"What am i going to do" Jungkook mumbled himself and treck upon the mountain with Rosé and Hoseok.

-🌷-

"They are back oh-" Maze ran seeing the boys but stopped seeing a beautiful girl along with them. Rosé came there with all smiles and clutching her hands behind so beautifully.

"Hey guys- oh..Aerin..y-you guys are still together?" Rosé asked looking at Jungkook and Aerin consecutively.

Meanwhile Aerin, who obviously forgot her stood there dumbfounded. But by hearing her question, she understood she is from her past too.

"She is Rosé i said about, the one who had crush on Jungkook. Hey Rosé how are you?..nice to meet you" Jane quickly whispered the first part to Aerin and wished her senior as if nothing.

Aerin felt a stir in her stomach. 'oh! so it's her. Oh god she is pretty'

"Yeah I'm good..Jane right? How about you?"

"Good good"

"And Aerin..how did you guys manage to be together these many years, this is crazy. Seems like you guys really like eachother" she said and smiled expecting an answer.

"We are actually not-"

"Yes we ARE together till now. We absolutely like eachother. Isn't it Kookie?" She asked cutting Jungkook and holding his arms.

Several gasps can be heard including Jungkook. He looked at her with wide mouth not able to understand what she is doing.

"T-that's great. And Aerin, I'm sorry for the past events. I did like Jungkook in past but i have a boyfriend now. You don't have to worry about me..yeah? Are we good now?"

"Yeah i guess.." she said as she fake chuckled. When she was about to get her hand back Jungkook tightened it and looked in her eyes. That's when she realised she is so close to Jungkook clutching on to him.

"Leave me" she whispered looking at his eyes and Jungkook so slowly left her and moved away giving one last look with a smirk smile.

"???"

-🌷-

"Cheeeers" all shouted in unison as the youngsters cling their soju bottles. It was so fun and relaxing for all the people to get a break from their heavy and tiresome life.

"Seriously thank god i found you guys, i was so alone rounding around this mountain" Rosé said with heart eyes looking at everyone and finally eyes falling on Jungkook.

Jungkook's not looking at Rosé, but Aerin could not omit but feel insecure about Rosé and him. She constantly looked at him and do somethings like tucking her hair behind, blushing when Jungkook answer her or their hands brush.

Even though Rosé said she is over him and has a boyfriend now, Aerin couldn't believe any of it as of now. Her behaviours said different stories.

"It's alright. We are meant to meet and spend some quality time" Hoseok said cheerfully.

"Oh god is that marshmallows? I love it! Jungkook can you grill it in fire and give me please?" Rosé asked in cute tone.

"Hmm" he says but stopped as Aerin rushed and took it from the basket.

"I'll do it"

With that she started to grill it. Jungkook was taken aback by it. But he just sighed and poked his tongue inside with a smirk. He can clearly see his girl is jealous for him and Rosé. He wanted to hug and shower her with kisses and assure her that it's only her he loves. Not Rosé, not anyone.

He chuckled at his own thoughts.

"Ow..ahh" Aerin suddenly groaned in pain as she threw away the marshmallow and blowed her hand. Everyone started to panick as they saw Aerin burnt her own hand.

"ARE YOU STUPID? CAN'T YOU BE CAREFUL? Idiot!" Jungkook scolded as he immediately poured some water and ran towards their car.

Meanwhile Aerin sat there dumbfounded. She have never had scolded by someone like this as for she know. She looked at Jungkook who was running like a mad man and she sitting like a frightened cat.

"HOSEOK YAH! WHERE'S THE FIRST AID BOX"

"H-here" Hoseok rushed seeing a furious Jungkook.

He then ran away towards Aerin taking the first aid box. He took an ointment checking it before applying. He carefully applied it as Aerin constantly winced in pain.

"Sss"

"Is it paining? Ofcourse it would! Who asked you to do such stuffs. Rosé asked me to do it for her. not you! Idiot-"

That's it. That's the last straw for her. She forcefully took her hand from him not minding the pain anymore and went far away.

"You fucked up bro" Hoseok said and all his friends noded in unison mouth all widen. Jungkook gulped as he opened his mouth.

"H-hey.. A-Arerin I'm-" Jungkook tried to apologise but she got up and went away.

"Yah..you shouldn't have scolded her like that though.." it was Taehyung this time who stepped back seeing Jungkook glaring at him in reply.

He then went towards the direction of Aerin to calm her down. He didn't know how to do but he just followed Aerin who just standing at the top of mountain looking at the slowly approaching moon.

"Uh..Aerin..i-i uh I'm so sorry..i-i didn't mean to s-scold you like that.."

He didn't get any response as she stood there but later he heard a sigh.

"I know. I shouldn't have made that marshmallows when she clearly asked you. I won't do that again Mr." She says and left that place too. Even though Aerin is clearly jealous and Jungkook would love seeing that, this time it hurted him.

It hurted him to see his lover feeling insecure about him, even though they doesn't even know what they are.

Lovers?

No.

Friends?

Definitely not.

Then what are they?

-🌷-

It turned night as Aerin kept her angry mode on to Jungkook. She was never been okay before too, but he felt like a little progress when they traveled in car so close to eachother and cute little moments and glances throughout the evening.

They all decided to stay the night and leave the mountain by next day afternoon. They decided to cut off next day's class too. They have to explain and answer to professor Jin's rap like questions though.

There were two tents in total so that all three boys took one and the girls took one. They had really good night apart from Jungkook and Aerin being moody. It felt like Rosé clearly took advantage of their misunderstanding and clung to him like speaking with him about life or some stupids.

Aerin can't do anything. Can she?!

All of them went inside the tent and when Aerin was about to Jungkook stopped her. She did stop too, but he couldn't say anything apart from sorry again. She stared at him once again and went inside not replying anything to him.

-🌷-

Time 12.14 a.m

It was Aerin whose stomach did funny things indicating her to urgently pee.

"Jane-ah..Jane..Maze..yahh"

She tried calling them but none of them woke up. They all were tiredly sleeping from the long day. Well she doesn't wanted to wake Rosé up. She doesn't even wanted to speak with her.

She then got up clutching her stomach. She really wanted to pee or else she felt like her gladder would burst.

She was frightened though. Who wouldn't be? Going all alone in a mountain area after 12 a.m isn't funny. The camp fire was all over as the only light coming from it was already brunt bricks and sticks adding to the moon's light.

She took her phone and switched on the light. When she held it high, she almost lost her soul seeing someone standing right before her and staring at her.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHH- MPHH-"

"Aerin it's just me. Your Jungkook.. don't shout" Jungkook whispered not wanting to wake any of the others.

She calmed herself down not because of it's just Jungkook but the way he indicated himself. "Your Jungkook"

"Are you mine?" She thought to herself as she stared at his eyes. Her cheeks getting hot and hands going numb.

That's when Jungkook noticed how close they were, one hand on her mouth and other on her nape. He slowly took it back and stood staring at her half visible face.

"I'm- I'm sorry..i-"

"Tch- you ask so much sorrys. Now come with me" with that she held his hand and taking him to stand as a gaurd until she pee!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Pee breakkkk🙂😭

See you in another rainy day with a kiss😗

--------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 93 30
Two Males. Two sets of trauma. Will they be able to overcome their obstacles and pursue a relationship without the house of cards crumbling? ~Warning...
1.7K 119 20
Ah, young love. It's beautiful and stupid. And dangerous. Will these two teens make it through drama, danger, and an overprotective big brother? Afte...
39.6K 1.4K 28
How does it feel ? when your own family uses you for their fancy life style and all comfort but don't give a dang about you ?... Heartbroken ? Right...
8K 343 31
Started: May 14th 2018 A BTS Jungkook fanfiction: __ON HOLD__ Jung Y/N and Park Jimin have been best friends all they can remember. Y/N recently move...