The Camping Trip || Satzu

By Charlie_Yodazaki

Sana and her friends set out on a camping trip to get away from the hectic pace of city life. They have no id... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Author's Note

293 8 0
By Charlie_Yodazaki

Dear Sapphires,

Before you read this story, I want to spell out that this story is a work of fiction and is a product of my imagination and creativity along with references taken from real world.

This is my first story and so please forgive me for any mistakes or for any dull moments in the story.

Since I'm not a native English speaker, I took the assistance of my friend for grammar and wordings and I'm sincerely thankful for their time and effort for this story.

Thank you for your time and I hope you'll like the story.

love,

J❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.8K 30
A heartbreaking story of two friends becoming close to each other, unaware of the pain ahead of them~
33.3K 1.8K 15
After Sana's confession, Dahyun is having a hard time with her emotions and all the future changes, because even if she wants all to be the same, the...
8.5K 333 28
REMASTERED of MINATOZAKIS BODY!! Park Jihyo who is starting college gets herself trapped in a dangerous game with Minatozaki Sana.
21.4K 945 46
Im Nayeon is a girl who loves fashion and is always worried about her appearance. She likes to go out with her friends, but has never kissed or dated...