1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 39

208 8 4
By HungjuiChiu

When I wake up again, I notice I'm already at my house. My Mom is by my side and I mutter, "Mom... I..."

"You're finally awake, Ash." My Mom hugs me and says, "I heard everything from Serena. You won against Giovanni and his strongest team..."

I slowly sit up and say, "What about Giovanni..."

"Giovanni escaped, but he won't be able to be the Viridian City Gym Leader anymore." My mom says. "We'll be getting a new replacement for the Viridian City Gym. But before he escaped, he gave you the final badge you need for the Pokemon League."

I look at my side and notice the Earth Badge, I sigh and say, "Thank goodness..."

My Dad walks in and says, "Ash. I see you're finally awake."

It is not just Dad, all of my travel companions, including Pikachu and Meowsie also rush towards me. I say, "I'm sorry that I made you worry."

"You manage to defeat the boss of Team Rocket, not even any of the members of Team Alpha is capable of doing that." My Dad says. "However, according to Gary, Giovanni didn't use that Pokemon on you..."

"What Pokemon?" I ask, and Serena says, "Gary says that he has never seen a Pokemon like that before, it is wearing armor and is pure evil."

"I see..." I frown while I'm trying to get out of bed, "How long have I been sleeping?"

"You've slept for 3 hours." Yellow says. "But there is also a slight problem..."

"What do you mean by that?" I ask.

Misty frowns, "My sister called me that the Cerulean City's Nurse Joy has gone missing, and there is a great storm happening at the river that leads to Cerulean Cave."

"We're going to investigate what's going on, are you going to come?" Brock asks.

"Of course, this is getting suspicious." I mutter. My dad is a little hesitant of letting me get off the bed, but he still lets me go with the others.

Once we arrive at Cerulean City, there is a great storm that might be stronger than a typhoon. But we still decide to enter the Cerulean Cave by surfing on Gyarados and Blastoise.

Once we enter the cave, we are surprised to see a woman walking towards us. "My compliments on your arrival."

Suddenly, Brock says, "I knew it! So it was you after all!"

"What?" The woman asks. Brock says, "You're the Nurse Joy that was missing!"

"Come to think of it, you do look alike." Misty says.

"What are you talking about? I have been a servant here at this place ever since the beginning." The woman says. "Now if you will follow me."

We are confused, this is the Cerulean Cave, right? But it doesn't seem like the caves that we've been to. It seems just like our Rock Manor. And just when we are in some sort of hallway, the woman says, "Thank you for coming. I'd now like to present the world's strongest Pokemon Trainer."

And much to our six's surprise, a Pokemon just appear in front of us. It is a Pokemon that we haven't seen before, but judging by the aura, it seems to be a Psychic Type.

"So, my master is not only the strongest Pokemon Trainer, but also the strongest Pokemon in existence... Mewtwo!" She says.

"Mewtwo?" We gasp a little, it is the name that we learned from the Pokemon Mansion and Dr. Fuji.

"I am the one who chooses my own rules." Suddenly, there is a voice overlapping with the woman's voice, and Brock says, "It's telepathy..."

Then, Mewtwo releases the woman from its power, Brock quickly catches her, and it is revealed that the mystery woman is indeed the missing Nurse Joy.

"With my power, it is easy to control something as simple as the human brain." Mewtwo says. "At one point, I thought I'd work alongside humans. But I was disappointed. Humans are dangerous species, inferior even to Pokemon. If cruel, weak humans are allowed to govern the planet, the world is headed for ruin."

I really can't argue with what he said, because I basically had the same thought in the past as well. But besides weak humans, there are also strong and good ones. Staying with Team Rocket really makes him blinded...

"If that's the case, then who will rule the world? I suppose a Pokemon like you?" Insey demands.

"Pokemon are unfit as well. After all, they allowed humans to rule in the first place. For some Pokemon, the purpose of their lives is to serve humans."

"Watch your mouth!" Pikachu demands, "We do not serve humans! We are best friends!"

"You are as pathetic as the rest." Mewtwo says. He tries to attack Pikachu, but I manage to grab him and with the Dread Plate, I wasn't caught.

"Weak Pokemon nestle under a human's wing." Then he takes us to a battlefield. Yellow says, "I really don't like this..."

And just then, a Venusaur, a Charizard, and a Blastoise appear, and Mewtwo says, "Humans aspiring to become Pokemon Trainers, first choose from three Pokemon anyone can get. Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle. These before you are their evolved forms. And they are like me, cloned."

"Cloned..." I mutter in shock.

Then he taunts us to battle him, and Insey goes with Venusaur, Serena goes with Blastoise, and I go with Charizard, but Charizard immediately attacks Mewtwo.

"Your Charizard is poorly trained." Mewtwo says.

I grit my teeth, if only Charizard listens to me...

We battle each of the three, but in the end, all of us are equally beaten in the end, and much to our shock, three customized Poke Balls appear and they manage to suck our three Starter Pokemon into the balls.

"What's going on?" Serena gasps.

"Are you trying to steal our Pokemon?" Misty demands.

"Steal? No. I am only making more useful, stronger clones from these Pokemon of which you are so proud."

More of the balls appear, and I yell, "Stop it! You can't do that!"

"Do not attempt to defy me!" Mewtwo yells while trying to use Psychic on me, but it doesn't seem to affect me, much to his shock.

"I, like you, am a Pokemon, as long as I'm now a Dark Type, your Psychic moves are not going to hurt me!" I give him a Dark Pulse, which slams him into the wall.

"Does it work?" Yellow asks, but Mewtwo struggles to get up and yells, "I make my own rules!"

And much to our surprise, he tries to use the Clone Balls on us. I notice that the balls are also chasing after me. We try recalling our Pokemon into the Pokeballs, but the Clone balls just capture the balls instead. While Misty successfully hides Togepi inside her backpack, Psyduck and Vulpix aren't so lucky and are also caught.

Pikachu and Meowsie are running with me, they are all chased by the Clone Balls, but unfortunately, they are caught.

"Oh, no!" I gasp in shock.

"Brother!" Insey yells, but the ball also hits her. "Insey!" I yell in shock.

It is then the ball traps me as my vision starts to become black. The last thing I heard is Serena yelling at me.

I don't know how long I'm trapped inside, but both Insey and I are freed. We notice that the one who freed us is our big sister Gina.

"Big Sister Gina!" I gasp in shock.

"We can talk later, Mom and Dad are coming. Save your Pokemon, I'll see you later."

We nod as we quickly rush to the machine, we also notice that Team Rocket is also there. "Team Rocket! Sorry, but I don't have time for your dumb motto today!"

We manage to grab Pikachu and Meowsie's Clone Balls, and we also use Hyper Beam to destroy the machine. But it's too late, both of them are still cloned, but we also free the original Pokemon.

"I'm glad to see all of you safe." I say to our Pokemon, except for Charizard, they all hug me back.

When the Clone armies appear beside Mewtwo, we also appear with the originals, that is, our Pokemon. I say, "You're not getting away with this!"

"Psyduck!" "Vulpix!" "Everyone!" I step in front of Mewtwo and he says, "You are free?"

"That's right. And we're going to protect our friends!" I give him an Extreme Speed, which hits him once more, but he decides to go with the Aura Sphere, which is super effective against Dark Type. But just before I was hit, a barrier appears.

"What is this?" Mewtwo gasps. And much to our surprise, Mew appears in front of me.

"Mew? Is that you?" I gasp, it is the same Mew from the Rota Kingdom.

"Sorry I'm late, but your brothers come to the tree and ask me to come." Mew says, but before she can finish, Mewtwo fires the Shadow Ball and hits her. But when Mewtwo does it again, Mew just teleports away.

"I'm the strongest Pokemon! I may have been made from part of you. But I will prove that Mewtwo is better than the original, superior to Mew! The world is too small for the two of us!"

"I don't care if you are a clone or not, a Pokémon's real strength comes from the heart." Mew says.

Disgusted, Mewtwo throws another Shadow Ball at Mew, who dodges it, but the blast hits me. I try to use Protect to block the ball, but the power was too strong, and I was sent backward.

"Ash!" Insey grabs me, but is also slammed into the wall like me.

With Mewtwo blocking all the Pokémon's special moves, a widespread melee began between the Pokémon and their clones.

I am horrified to see all the Pokémon fighting their clones, especially Pikachu getting slapped endlessly by his clone and Meowsie being scratched everywhere on his body.

"Guys..." I can't believe what our Pokemon is doing. Nurse Joy mutters, "What good is this fighting? They're either originals or copies! But they're all alive!"

"This is wrong... even if they're copies, they're all living in the same world." Brock says.

"Original and copies. They are all living creatures!" Serena mutters. "Does winning or losing matter?"

"Stop, please! Knock it out!" I slowly get up, still feeling the pain from Giovanni's fight a few hours ago. "I've got to stop this. They are our Pokemon!"

"It's no use... I tried." Serena cries, "Until Mew and Mewtwo stop, the fighting goes on."

"Living things won't give up their territory to other members of their own species. They battle until one is defeated... till only one remains!" Yellow says.

"That's how living things are?" Brock asks. "But Mewtwo was created by humans. And they are all living beings!"

I say, "They are alive, all right. Both Mew and Mewtwo. Pikachu and the other Pikachu as well!"

Mew and Mewtwo are emanating large auras of psychic energy in preparation for their most powerful energy blasts, my first reaction is to run in front of them. "Will you guys stop it? Knock it off!"

"Ash! Come back!" Serena pleads.

Suddenly, I got hit by both sides, and the pain is unbearable. I don't know what happened, but my mind is losing. I start to feel my body being heavier, Pikachu tries to shock me, but strange... I don't feel the zapping...

"Foolish! He actually dares to stop our battle?" Mewtwo mutters.

"Watch your mouth! Don't you know who he is?" Mew is both angry and sad. Angry that Mewtwo is foolish and didn't know who I am, and sad that he killed me, who is her best friend in Rota.

"I don't care. He deserved it." Mewtwo replies.

"You..." Mew starts shooting Aura Sphere, and this time Mewtwo is surprised that the power is much stronger and he isn't ready to block it, then Mew keeps attacking Mewtwo with fury and rage.

Mewtwo is on the ground struggling to get up, but Mew tries to shoot a Shadow Ball until a voice stops her. "That is enough, Mew."

My Mom and Dad are approaching my other companions. Insey says, "Mom...Dad..."

My Dad says, "Mew, leave this to me. You go check out Ash."

Mew says as she goes to see Ash with my Mom. I barely heard my Mom's voice, "Ash... what did they do to you..."

I could also feel Serena by my side, "Ms. Ketchum..." I think they were both crying, and hugging each other. I just guessed, because my body would move and I couldn't move my face as well.

"It is all my fault..." Mew begins to cry. "I am sorry...please forgive me...Ash..."

Pikachu and the others also cry at losing their friend and family, as does the rest of the Pokémon in the stadium due to my sacrifice. And for some reason, my body starts to feel wet, and the heaviness of my body is starting to go away. And eventually, I could even move my head and I was right, my Mom and Serena were hugging until they see me looking at them.

"Ash!" My mom and Serena quickly hug me, and I also frown, I let them worry about me again...

As for Mewtwo, he is still struggling to get up as Adam uses Psychic to hold him. Adam says, "You are foolish. Just because you have rage towards Team Rocket doesn't mean that you can do this to everyone on the planet."

Mewtwo tries to break free, but he can't. I know Dad is on another level compared to me. He says, "No...how could someone be more powerful than me?"

Adam says, "It does not matter who is more powerful, that the clones and originals both have value and that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant: it is what one does with life that determines one's destiny."

Mewtwo lowers his head in defeat, Adam says, "The one that you killed, he is also like you. The Humans have betrayed him and taken his powers away. But instead of showing his rage towards humans, he still believes that there are good humans. You are not different, but you are blinded. We know your pain, but there are still hearts in every one of us."

My Mom is still hugging me and she says, "You idiot...You made us all worried again..."

"I am sorry to make you worried...Mom..." I say.

Insey and Yellow also join the hug and Yellow says, "I am glad that you are back, Ash."

Mew also tries to apologise to me, and I decide to forgive her. And now for the Mewtwo, I slowly walk towards my Dad and the beaten Mewtwo.

My Dad asks, "Ash, are you fine now?"

I nod and turn to Mewtwo. "Mewtwo, it is true that some humans abuse their Pokemon, which causes you pain and misery. But there are also Pokemon that can be strong. I forgive all your actions. Will you come with me we will be strong together?"

Mewtwo looks at him, he then lowers his head and apologizes. My Dad also give me a purple-colored Cherish Ball, I throw the ball at Mewtwo and it is caught immediately. Once I get him out again, my Dad also scold him with some words before he decides to teleport all of the clone Pokemon to the ranch.

"Ash, can you catch me, too?" Mew asks.

"But if you come, what about Queen Ilene and Tree of Beginning?" I ask.

"I made a copy of myself there. No problem." Mew says. "And the days without you are boring."

"If you insist." I sigh as I also capture the Pokemon.

Mewtwo: The Genetic Pokemon: Psychic Type. It was created by a scientist after years of horrific gene splicing and DNA engineering experiments.

Mew: The New Species Pokemon: Psychic Type. So rare that it is still said to be a mirage by many experts. Only a few people have seen it worldwide.

With Mewtwo returning to the Pokeball, the Cerulean Cave is also back to normal, and we also head back to Pallet Town because my Mom decides that I should rest and do nothing for the rest of the day. I can't argue with her on that...

Here is a new chapter, and we've finished the Mewtwo movie. I hope you like this chapter and the next chapter will be some trival things before the Pokemon League.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Charizard x2, Blastoise, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeot, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu x2, Raichu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Dugtrio, Persian, Golduck, Primeape, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Machamp, Victreebel, Tentacruel, Golem, Rapidash, Slowbro, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Dewgong, Muk, Cloyster, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Hypno, Kingler, Electrode, Exeggutor, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Rhydon, Chansey, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Seadra, Seaking, Starmie, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Tauros x30, Gyarados (S), Lapras, Ditto (Shiny), Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon, Omastar, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Dragonair, Mewtwo, Mew

Insey's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Victreebel, Farfetch'd, Dodrio

Misty's Pokemon:

Psyduck, Poliwag, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie, Togepi

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie, Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude, Doduo, Omanyte

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix, Vulpix

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 84 9
We all know Ash Ketchum and his crazy adventures in becoming a Pokémon Master, but what if things went differently for him. After all, in order for o...
3.7K 24 4
How to be a Pokemon-Harem Master "Alright then, I think we should make it really special, and not like the honeymoon where we all had at him, at the...
111K 831 16
Ash has been betrayed by his male friends and family. 10 years later, a Pokemon Master Tournament will be head in Kanto as Ash along with his girls a...
4.2K 142 38
Ash Ketchum is officially ten years old and is starting his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight-year-old sister Hayley, by his side. Wi...