๐š๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข...

Par voidsoni

"๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ... Plus

--- season 1 cast/aesthetic ---
new students
gummies and cigarettes
defending scott
not a date
lydia's party
mint chocolate or caramel?
mccall's a werewolf?
the lacrosse game
lost opportunities?
bowling date
school fight
derek hale
animal clinic
who's austin?
skipping school
meeting the family
her new tutor
night at the school
scotts lies
pessimistic stiles
rip derek hale
the story
full moon
watching over scott
holding fingertips
understandings
stuck with derek
the alpha
marco the monkey
dress shopping
the winter formal
kisses turned tragedies
cries for mom
--- season 2 cast/aesthetic ---
neck holes
locker art
annoying voices
blonde ryder
new werewolf
taking notes
finding the wolf
belt loops
first full moon
full wolf form
talking
spilled business
judge free zone
triple date?
milking cows
healing practice
giant lizard goo
empty promises
crushing on finstock
derek's fault
the kanima
protecting lydia
proving them wrong
snitching on derek
told you so
gay club
grudge holder award
apologies
sexing it up
what she couldn't
isaac's pretty face
horrible haircut
bonding
detention
girlfriend
not friends
girls night
prettiest girls
girls bathroom
are you okay?
raving
fumbled plans
near death experience
lydia's birthday
memories
you can cry
advantage?
stiff neck
mother daughter duo
talk about feelings
peter's back
--- season 3A cast/aesthetic ---
tattoos and piercings
new teacher
crazy birds
painted doors
party
sorries
missing heather
drowning isaac
the other person
cora
soft as cotton
real help
human sacrifices
cross country
detention...again
dumdums
buzzkills and bus rides
glen capri
not rehearsed
peter's daughter
rip Boyd
A/N
idioms
telling noah
big problems
ambulance
scott's dad
only you
finally over
--- season 3B cast/aesthetic ---
wrathful detities
who's malia?
alarming texts
alpha training
no too
october 30th
sound of flies
butterfly tattoo
shameless plug / A/N
hickey
black light party
worried about stiles
missing Stiles
finding Stiles
saving Melissa
shit luck
balloon fears
threat from a nogitsune
de-void
rip allison
divine move
THE END

no more kanima

1.4K 75 28
Par voidsoni

The shirt Ryder had fell from her hand, Austin quickly catching the item before it could hit the ground.

"What the hell is this?"

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station."

Ryder didn't seem to care about the fact that Scott had been speaking with the enemy, her eyes narrowing on the man that stood behind Derek.

"Okay, hold on. He - he threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?" Scott defended himself.

Peter raised a hand, "I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous."

Derek and Scott shout at the man, "Shut up."

Isaac cut in, "Who is he?"

"That's Peter, Derek's Uncle. Little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat."

"I'm also this one's father." The Hale pointed to the only girl in the room.

Ryder scoffed, "You're not my father."

Peter hid his hurt, watching the way her fists clenched in anger, "She gets her attitude from me."

"No doubt." Derek mumbled.

"I thought you were dead."

"Oh, I was. You can thank Lydia for that one."

Isaac nodded, "That's good to know."

Austin stepped forward, standing behind Ryder, holding her hand from behind, "How is he alive?"

"Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson. And maybe how to save him."

"Well, that's very helpful except Jackson's dead."

"What?" Derek tilted his head.

"Yeah, Jackson's dead. It just happened on the field." Scott told them.

Isaac looked between the Hale men, "Okay, why is no one taking this as good news?"

"I am." Ryder lifted a hand up.

"If Jackson is dead, it didn't just happen. Gerard wanted it to happen."

"Oh, boo hoo, the problem is dead. Why should we care?"

Derek looked at cousin, "We need to know why."

"Well, that's exactly what we need to figure out. And something tells me the window of opportunity is closing. Quickly."

•••

"What's happening to him?"

"I thought that you were gonna tell me. Is it bad?"

Scott winced, "It doesn't look good."

"You guys are the doctors, how come you don't have an answer?"

Aaron rolled his eyes dramatically, "He's a supernatural creature, Ryder, we've only worked on humans."

"Whoa. Um, mom, could you zip it up, please?"

"Okay." Melissa breathed out, struggling to close the bag.

"Mom, zip. Zip! Zip, mom, zip! Zip!"

"Jesus, McCall, she's trying." Austin told him with wide eyes, watching as Ramona took over, zipping the bag with ease.

•••

Ryder was now sat in the back of Chris Argent's car, staring ahead at the seat in front of her. She was in between Isaac and Austin, sighing every once in a while as her boyfriend rubbed her thigh.

Ramona and Aaron and gotten a call from Josie, the girl wanting her parents to pick her up from the sleepover she had attended. After receiving a very detailed explanation from their oldest daughter, promising them that she would be okay, they left. Hugging the girl with tears in their eyes, both scared that one day they would lose her due to how big her heart had grown.

There were times when they wished she had kept her heart closed off, that way they didn't have to worry so much about her risking her life for other people. But they then realized that if this hadn't happened, then they would possibly have to deal with the girl being miserable.

And they liked happy Ryder over the sad one.

Getting out of the vehicle, Isaac looked back, "I think he stopped moving."

"Where's Derek?"

Just as Chris said this, they watch in shock and horror as Derek came running up to them on all fours, flipping before he landed, eyes glowing.

"God, that is so embarrassing." Ryder spoke, covering her mouth in bewilderment, not really caring if any of them heard. "Do I look like that?"

"Well, you actually turn into a wolf, so no." Austin reassured her, smiling slightly as he saw her sigh in relief.

"I'm here for Jackson. Not you." Chris told the Hale, stumbling forward a bit as Ryder pushed past him, wanting to her a clearer look at the man in front of her. She also took this as an opportunity to look around for the older Hale that she knew was hiding around.

"Somehow, I don't find that very comforting." Derek said, "Get him inside."

Austin scoffed, "Have some manners, geez."

He and Isaac both shared a look before grabbing the bag that contained Jackson's body.

•••

"Where are they?"

"Who?"

"Peter and Lydia. Whoa, hold on a second. You said you knew how to save him."

"Not two names I want to hear in the same sentence." Austin rubbed the girls shoulders comfortingly.

Derek brushed him off, unzipping Jackson's bag, "We're past that."

"What about—"

"Think about it, Scott. Gerard controls him now. He's turned Jackson into his own personal guard dog. And he set all of this in motion so that Jackson could get even bigger and more powerful."

"No. No, he wouldn't do that. If Jackson's a dog, he's turning rabid, and my father wouldn't let a rabid dog live." Chris told them.

"How sweet of him to put a rabid animal out of its misery."

"Of course." Their heads turn to the sound of the old man's voice, Ryder putting Austin behind her, suddenly realizing that maybe she should've told him to stay in the car, "Anything that dangerous, that out of control - Is better off dead."

Derek leaned down, fully prepared to end Jackson and the kanima's life, only to find himself bleeding from his mouth, claws pushing into his chest.

Derek gets thrown, his body flying far enough to the point where he was practically hidden from them.

Gerard looked prepared to start a monologue. Austin tapped Ryder's side, silently letting her know that he'd be sneaking away. She kept a careful, yet not obvious, eye on him as he was able to sneak past both the kanima and Gerard, sliding behind the curtains Derek laid behind.

"Well done to the last, Scott. Like the concerned friend you are, you brought Jackson to Derek to save him. You just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me."

Ryder side steps the arrows that came flying her way, involuntarily allowing the weapon fly into Isaac, who stood behind her, shoulder.

"Allison?" Scott turned to his girlfriend in shock, "No, Allison!"

Scott and Ryder ran to Isaac, stumbling as they helped the Lahey up, dragging him away as the gun shots started,

Ryder chuckles lowly, "Did I not call this?"

The guys began to fight, determined to take them down. Ryder found herself letting out a sound of shock as she was pulled out of the area.

She tore the cold hand off her wrist, shoving Peter away from her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Protecting you." He said in an obvious tone, "I would think you'd be a little more grateful. I see you got your personality from your mother."

"Not like I had much to gain from you."

Peter hummed, "And who triggered your abilities?"

"Abilities I could have lived without?" She pretended to think, "Oh, that's right! My deadbeat biological father that thought he was doing everyone a favor."

"I am doing everyone a favor, though, aren't I? Without my bite, you wouldn't be where you are now. And you wouldn't have found out that I took part in your birthing."

"I'd prefer it that way."

•••

"He's dying."

Gerard nodded, "I am. I have been for a while now. Unfortunately, science doesn't have a cure for cancer yet. But the supernatural does."

"You monster."

"Not yet." The man smirked at his only son, watching his face form into one of betrayal.

Allison whimpered as the kanima gripped her neck, "What are you doing?"

"You'll kill her too?"

"When it comes to survival, I'd kill my own son!"

"Scott." Gerard raised a brow.

"Scott, don't. You know that he's gonna kill me right after. He'll be an Alpha."

"That's true. But I think he already knows that, don't you, Scott? He knows that the ultimate prize is Allison. Do this small task for me, and they can be together. You are the only piece that doesn't fit, Derek. And in case you haven't learned yet, there is just no competing with young love."

"Scott, don't! Don't!"

"I'm sorry. But I have to."

•••

"Are you close, dude?"

"Yeah." Stiles scoffed, "I'm literally right around the corner. It's not good to call and drive."

"Well, hurry up. Ryder's caught up with Peter and Scott's about to kill Derek to turn Allison's grandfather into an alpha." Austin informed the teen, blue eyes squinting as he got a better look. "Oh, wait, never mind."

•••

"What the hell?"

"What? What is this? What did you do?"

"Everyone said Gerard always had a plan. I had a plan too."

Ryder walked out from her spot, once again, shoving Peter away as he tried to keep her near him.

"Mountain ash!"

She looked over at the spot where Austin stood, watching as he walked out with his phone pressed firmly to his ear, she could fairly hear the sound of Stiles' rushed words on the other end.

It didn't take long for her to realize that her boyfriend was keeping the Stilinski in the loop of what was going on.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Derek asked.

Scott looked down at the man, "Because you might be an Alpha, but you're not mine."

Gerard growled, black blood dripping from his lips, "kill them! kill them all!"

His body fell limp, face down into the concrete.

"Is that it? Is he dead?"

Ryder looks down at the Jackson's body, lifting a hand to her face to block out the headlights that blinded her, "Oh."

"Did I get him?" Stiles called from behind the wheel, "Whoa!"

Lydia screamed, "Jackson! Jackson."

"Lydia, wait."

Austin walked up next to Ryder, intertwining their fingers as they watched Lydia walk up to Jackson, despite the teen being butt ass naked. Her felt her turn in his arms, chuckling softly as he hid his face in her hair, neither of them wanting to see Jackson's naked form as Lydia held him.

Jackson stuttered, looking up at his ex girlfriend with teary eyes, "Do you - do you still—"

"I do. I do still love you. I do, I do still love you. I do. I do. I do still love you, I do."

"After all that?"

"Ryder, please—"

"At least something good came out of all of this." Isaac spoke up.

"And what's that?"

The Lahey shrugged, "No more kanima."

A/N: WE'RE FINALLY FINISHED WITH SEASON 2. unfortunately, this charter is a bit long with no actual fun, but i wanted to at least end it on a good note so we can completely throw this season behind us.

Onto the best season yet!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

KALBE SAPLANAN OK Par Ebru

Roman pour Adolescents

16.8M 649K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
77.9K 1.6K 10
The Bad Boy, Umeji Kizuguchi, has a soft side for (Y/n)(L/n) that he tries to hide by teasing and pretending to hate her, but it always wasn't like t...
137K 6K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
85.1K 975 7
๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐‘ผ๐’‘๐’” Calista Feder, the oldest daughter of Lenny and Roxanne Feder. Well she's what others would describe as "the biggest bitch you'll...