Alicent Hightower | HOTD

Bởi latrina05

(Completed until season two) The love of the seven is Holy and eternal. The source of life and love. We stand... Xem Thêm

Intro
How it all started
Chapter 2: Two to Four Years Later
Chapter 3 Wedding Gone Wrong
Chapter 4 Forced Marriage
Chapter 5 The king is dead
Chapter 6 Runaway Bride
Chapter 7 Back Home
Chapter 8 Fit For a King
Chapter 9 You must marry
Chapter 10 A New Future Queen
Chapter 11 Wedding
Chapter 12 Sworn Protecter
Chapter 13 Naming Day
Chapter 14 You Just Earned Yourself A War
Season 2
Chapter 15 Force To Marry An Old Man
Chapter 16 Alliance
Chapter 17 Plans
Chapter 18 Is This Our New Life Now
Chapter 19 Posion
Chapter 20 New Life Comes Into The World
Chapter 21 Dinner Gone Wrong
Chapter 22 Elaena
Chapter 23 Lady In Waiting
Chapter 24 Family Problems
Chapter 25 Back Home
Chapter 26 New Allies
Chapter 27 Allies and Battles
Chapter 28 Rhaenyra?!

Chapter 1 Heartbroken And A Wedding

3.8K 85 6
Bởi latrina05

DECIDEL EMPIRE | 112 A.C. |

A woman was giggling and shouting while laying on a blanket on the ground with the King and Queen's son. Rhaenarr Taerion is the second child born. As Rhaenarr tickled his lover on the ground, he laughed.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" She laughs as he quickly lays down next to her. "Come on, Selena, you know you care about me." He said this as she smiled and kissed him on the lips. " I do." As he stared at her, she said.

"You are stunning." She grinned at him as she lay on his chest, he said. "I can't get enough of this dress your sister has given me." He laughed as she said this. " My sister can be a brag." They both laughed as Rhaenarr said this.

"Speaking of your sister. How are the rest of your family?" He smiled as he looked up at the sky when she asked. " They're doing fine. However, Vanyx. This whole being the next King thing is getting on my nerves." He said this, and she nodded.

"Have you ever wanted to be king?" He turned to face her when she asked. "No, not at all, because I am a second-born son. I'm not going to be able to inherit anything." Rhaenarr told her to look at his face as she lay on her elbow. "You know, you could have easily wooed my brother and been made queen, but you chose little old me." He said, and she smiled back.

"I'd take you over your brother any day. You'll have to put up with me." He smiled and stood up, she said. "I may not be a future King like my brother, but I can make your life worthwhile." He said this as he knelt down on one knee.

"Selena Foxe. We've been together for almost three years, and now that we're of legal age, I'd like to make you my wife." Selena put her hand over her mouth, trying not to cry, as Rhaenarr spoke.

"Selena, I love you. Will you make me a happy man and be my wife?" He asked as she examined the ring. " Yes, my love. I do." Rhaenarr picked her up and spun her around before kissing her on the lips. "I love you." He smiled at her. "I love you as well." He said and she smiled but frowned before feeling light-headed. Rhaenarr nodded and frowned, holding her so that she wouldn't fall.

"Are you okay?" He asked as Selena closed her eyes before nodding." Yeah I just felt weird there I'm fine." She assured him and he just looked at her." Rhaenarr, I'm fine, nothing major." She told him and he slowly nodded.

"And can we please just lay here before we tell everyone about our engagement?" She asked and he nodded before laying back down with her in his arms.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Rhaenarr entered the council meeting and went to stand next to his mother to listen to what the council was saying. When his brother took the throne, his father declared that he would someday serve as the king's hand, so he had to attend every meeting to prepare.

"Are there any updates on King's Landing?" The king asked before looking at Stanley Blackbournee, his hand." Yes, your grace, but I believe there has been a tragic accident in the kingdom." All eyes were on him as he spoke.

"I have learned that the newborn son of the queen Amma and she passed away in childbirth." Rhaenarr frowned in response to what he said." There are rumors that the king cut his wife open to save the child, but the child was lost later on." Rhaerion nodded after he told him. Given that the queen was his aunt, Rhaenarr felt bad for her.

"I hope everything is well with my brother and niece. Does anything else?" He looked at Delaela when she asked." The Iron Throne is to be inherited by the King's daughter." Everyone's eyes widened as he spoke. A young woman seated on the throne for the first time? Women shouldn't sit on the throne." Vanyx stated, not believing it.

"Doesn't he have a brother, and shouldn't he come after him in line?" Vanyx questioned them." Your grace, the realm has made it clear that they do not want him to be king." Vanyx's eyes bulged when Stanley informed him.

"But if the king decides to take a wife once more, he is the only choice and the only male who would come after him." Rhaenarr only gave Vanyx a blank stare as he told them. Why did Vanyx find it difficult to accept that a woman can rule?

"Since she is the king's firstborn, I believe it is good that a woman can be the next in line." Everyone turned to look at Rhaenarr as he spoke." But it's breaking tradition." Vanyx told him and Rhaenarr shook his head.

"Men only made it a tradition because they wanted it to be one. They object to a woman having authority over them." Rhaenarr remarked, and Vanyx shot him a glare before grinning." And for this reason, you are the second child born, brother." Rhaenarr glanced at him as he spoke.

"What does that mean, then?" Rhaenarr asked of him." If you believe a woman can sit on the throne, that implies that you wouldn't exactly make a good ruler. Who knows, maybe if you had been King you would have allowed your firstborn daughter to be the next in line." Rhaenarr scowled at Vanyx's comment.

"That's enough." Vanyx rolled his eyes as Rhaerion spoke while addressing him." And there he is, standing up for his favorite child." Vanyx murmured silently." Why don't you go with your sisters to town, Rhaenarr?" He acknowledged what his mother said with a nod before leaving.

"I do not appreciate the way you spoke to your brother." Delaela spoke while glancing at her oldest child, but all he did was roll his eyes." Even though he will never actually experience being king, he needs to know what it's like." Vanyx said while grinning. Delaela sighs and then turns to face her husband, who gave her a nod.

"I haven't even revealed who will be the next in line for the throne." The king told his son and Vanyx widened his eyes." But it's obvious that I'll follow after you. I am the oldest son." Rhaerion looked at him as he spoke.

"Just because you are the first born son, doesn't mean you are going to rule. If you keep going at this pace, your brother might be the next in line." Vanyx grew silent as he continued. Stanley makes the decision to speak up after observing the tension in the family.

"Maybe the prince can find a useful task to complete, like finding a wife." Everyone turned to look at him as he spoke." What do you propose there, Stanley?" Delaela questioned." What I really mean to say is that, by lord's grace, he is already 21 years old and still single." Rhaerion pondered what Stanley had just told them.

"Father, how could you possibly be thinking about this?" Rhaerion looked at Vanyx as he asked. For the time being, he is correct, and we will begin looking for your wife." Vanyx was about to respond when his parents gave him a disapproving glare." Let's return to the topic we were discussing now." They responded with a nod as they moved on.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Rhaernarr smiled as he finally found his two sisters. Maera noticed him approaching and smiled. He approached them as they stood there watching the guards do their thing.

"How was the council meeting, Brother?" Maera asked, and he shrugged. "I almost got into another fight with Vanyx." Saenya frowned as he said this. "Don't tell me it's all about ruling again?" He nodded when she asked.

"Unfortunately, yes." Before taking a seat next to them, Rhaernarr said. "What are you girls up to?" Maera smirked as he asked. " Saenya was just telling me about her little crush on Ovid." Saenya pushed her and told her to stop talking.

"Oh, when did you become interested in Ovid?" Rhaenarr questioned, Ovid was of the House of Berreos and the new Lord of Kretelum. A kingdom that produces the most powerful weapons and has been devoted to the crown for many years.

"Have you discussed a proposal with father?" Rhaenarr asked, but Saenya shrugged. "Father has probably already married me off for someone else." He frowned at Saenya's words.

"Well, I hope things improve for you." She smiled as he told her. "Why are you so happy?" Rhaenarr smirked as Maera asked. "All I did was ask Selena for her hand in marriage." When he told his sisters, they all looked at him and cheered.

"I always wanted her as a sister and now it has come true." Maera smiled as Rhaenarr laughed." I really need to find her and start helping her with the wedding decorations." Saenya said as she was already gone to go see Selena.

"I am so happy for you, brother." Maera said as she hugged him." Thank you and I can't wait to make her my wife." He said and Maera nodded before grabbing a hold of his arm." Tell me more of what happened." She said as the two talked all the way to the castle.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

A WEEK LATER

"You are three weeks pregnant, Lady Selena." The Maester said and Selena's eyes widened." What?" Selena asked, looking at him." You are with child." He told her once more before grabbing her a cup.

"What are you doing?" She asked as he gave her a cup." To stop the pregnancy, Lady Selena." He told her like it was obvious." No. No. I want to keep the baby." She said and he looked at her.

"Lady Selena, Rhaenarr is the King's son, if you go along with this pregnancy, people will view this child as a bastard." He told her as she looked at the cup." We are to be married soon, maybe if we speed up the wedding people won't notice." She told him and he shook his head.

"Please do not tell anyone until I can tell the royal family." She said and he nodded before leaving the room. Tears fell from her eyes when she realized what situation she was in. She grabs the cup and dumps the tea out of the window before leaving her room.

She stood tall as she walked past guards and maids. When she finally found who she was looking for she grabbed their arm and pulled them to the side." Vanyx, we need to talk." Selena said and pulled him into his room.

"Are you sure it's mine?" He asked and she nodded." Me and Rhaenarr never did it. He said he didn't want to ruin me until after the wedding." She said and Vanyx chuckled." Of course he said that. He's too soft, too nice." He said as he grabbed her and put her in between his legs.

"So do you want to keep the baby?" She asked and he nodded." But for now you speed up the wedding and then let my brother pretend it's his baby until I become king. Let my brother think he's having his best life until we crush it." He told her and she frowned.

"Why do you hate him so much that you want to ruin his life?" She asked, feeling bad about all of this." You know what I told you. Now, will you do this for me?" He asked and she nodded. He smiled at her before kissing her on the lips.

But what the two didn't know was that someone had overheard their conversation and was shocked, devastated and angry at them. Maera ran off to go look for her brother, Rhaenarr.

When she finally found him in the library she called out his name. Rhaenarr turned around and looked at her. He smiled but he frowned when he saw her distressed look.

"What is wrong?" He asked, putting the book down." You're not going to like what I'm about to say." She said and he frowned in confusion.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

"Rhaenarr?" Rhaenarr cried uncontrollably as Maera called to him. How could Selena and his brother do him like this? He was aware of his brother's hate toward him, but he never imagined it would reach the point where he would steal his lover.

"What are you going to do?" He looked at her when she asked. "When I see them, I'll confront them." He said, and shortly after, someone knocked on his door. A guard is standing at the door as they turn around.

"Dinner has been served, grace." Rhaenarr thanked him after he said that." It appears that I will carry it out sooner rather than later." He said that before leaving. He received a frown from Maera, who then accompanied him to the great hall.

WITH THE ROYAL FAMILY AT DINNER

Maera just watched as Rhaenarr was staring at Vanyx who was happily eating his food. She turned to look at Saenya, who was engaged in conversation with her mother. Rhaerion first glanced at his children before turning to his wife, who gave him a nod.

"Are there any noteworthy events that you would like to share with the family?" Some of them turned to face him when he asked, but Rhaenarr kept his gaze fixed on his brother.

"Nothing new, just the same dull thing every day." Rhaenarr twitched his eyes as Vanyx responded." Are you certain, brother"  Vanyx looked at Rhaenarr when he asked. "Brother, do you have anything to say?" Vanyx smiled at him and questioned.

"Let's begin with the fact that Selena is pregnant." Everyone turned to look at Rhaenarr. " What? Rhaenarr This child will be viewed as a bastard before your wedding." She informed him. Vanyx would have been considered a bastard if she hadn't married his father in time.

"But, mother, that's the thing, I never got her pregnant." Her eyes widened as he spoke. "Are you saying she's been unfaithful in your relationship?" Saenya questioned her brother.

"Why don't you ask Vanyx, he knows everything." Rhaenarr said as the family looked at Vanyx. "I'm not sure what you're talking about." Rhaenarr clenched his fist.

"Lies, I overheard you and Selena talking about her being pregnant with your baby earlier today." Vanyx looked at Maeraa as she jumped him. "You should know better than to listen in on people's conversations." He informed her. "Then you're not denying its truth." Rhaenarr informed him. "No, I'm not." She is entitled to be with someone who can provide her with a better life." Vanyx said as his parents looked at him disappointed.

" I could give her a better life, but since you're hellbent on ruining mine, it won't be possible. And now you're going to steal the woman I like just to prove a point." Vanyx smiled as Rhaenarr said. "You make me sick, brother." He said this as he walked out of the hall. Vanyx smiled before continuing his meal, and when he looked up, he noticed that his entire family was staring at him.

"What?" He asked them. " You should be ashamed of yourself for treating your brother in that manner. Not only did you bed Selena, but you also got her pregnant during their relationship." He rolled his eyes as his mother said this.

"What's the point? Nobody will know because she's marrying Rhaenarr." He informed her. "Oh, she's getting married, but not to your brother." Vanyx looked at his father as Rhaerion spoke.

"What are you on about?" Vanyx asked."She's planning to marry you to Selena, and the wedding will be in two days." Vanyx's eyes widened in disbelief as Rhaerion told him. "But I'm not ready to marry." As his parents looked at him, he told them.

"Yet you're all set to start having bastards." Vanyx fell silent as Delaela spoke. "At this point, I don't care what you want; you crossed the line, you're getting married in two days, and that's the end of it." Before walking away, Rhaerion said before walking away with his wife.

"You couldn't just mind your own business, could you?"  Vanyx said this while looking at Maera, who was staring at him.  "It's not my fault you weren't able to keep it in your pants long enough to find you a whore." Vanyx was about to jump over there when his other sister intervened.

"What has been done is done, brother. You deserve everything that comes your way." Saenya addressed him. "So you'd let your father do this to me?" He asked  them. "It's your fault you're in this situation in the first place, and now you're going to pay the price." Saenya said as the two sisters walked away, leaving Vanyx alone in the room.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

THE NEXT DAY

"Rhaenarr, I have been looking for you everywhere. I have some news to share with you." Selena said as she smiled at him. She looked to see that he wasn't smiling at all to her in fact he looked like he was pissed at her.

"What is wrong?" She asked him as she tried to touch him only for him to pull her away." Rhaenarr?" She questioned, looking at him." I'm ending a relationship between us." He said and her eyes widened when he told her.

"What. No. Why?" She asked him as her eyes started to water." Family knows about you and my brother......including me." He said as she looked at him." We know about the babe." He told her and she tried to grab him while trying to tell him some sort of apology.

"I'm sorry I never meant for this to happen, it just happened." She told him as he remained still and silent." Doesn't matter now, my father wants to marry you and my brother by the end of tomorrow before your babe grows to the point where it's noticeable." He said as he moved away from her.

"No please, Rhaenarr. We can talk about this please, don't leave me." Selena said as she cried to him. Rhaenarr grabbed her hand and pulled the ring off her finger."  This needs to go to someone who actually wants to commit to me." He said as she started crying harder at him.

Selena fell to the ground as Rhaenarr walked away from her. For the rest of the day she tried to find him but he didn't want to be found. Rhaenarr stayed away from the castle as everyone prepared for the wedding tomorrow. He eventually came home but by the time he did it was already the next day.

Rhaenarr stood in the throne room as the wedding was being held. He was supposed to stand in the front with the rest of his family but he couldn't allow his feelings to get the best of him as he watched the woman he loved walk down the aisle and marry his brother.

So he stayed at the back, being invisible as he watched Selena walk towards his brother. He watched the two share their vows with each other before sealing it with a kiss. Everyone except the Royal Family cheered happily for the couple.

Tears fell down the prince's eyes as he decided that enough was enough. He immediately left the throne room and went outside. He got on a horse and headed off to the woods to go find the creature that would help him Escape.

The creature that his mother released all those years ago because the kingdom didn't allow it. They didn't allow dragons. When Rhaenarr got there, he saw his mother's dragon laying there. Remembering when he was little, his mother had introduced him to her Dragon and allowed him to ride her before she had to let her go.

"Daesa!" He shouted as the dragon looked at him. He raised his hand out so that he could touch the Dragon." I know that I am not your rider but please.....please take me away from here. He said in valyria.

The dragon looked at him like it understood him before allowing him to jump on. Rhaenarr looked at the castle of his home before flying off. The sound of the dragon roaring got everyone's attention at the castle, including his family.

The ending was kind a rush. I was supposed to add more details for the wedding and the dragon, but I did not want to.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

92.3K 3.5K 28
Aella Targaryen wed on the anniversary of her father's death. To her cousin, nonetheless, continuing the long-standing tradition of her family to mar...
334K 14.2K 77
Taelon was the first son, the heir of Viserys Targaryen but he was chaos, raging thunder in the capitals smooth waters and he couldnt stop himself fr...
266K 7K 25
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹 𝑰𝑵 𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺, 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 " Wed her to me. " " What? " " When I offered up my crown, you sai...
40.6K 1.3K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...