Star

由 crazyArtisticgirl2

Book-2: Connection Series. This could be read as a standalone but I recommend reading the first book, fortune... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 27

6 2 0
由 crazyArtisticgirl2

          [ Alexithymia] (n.); The inability to express yourself.

Luv, Khush and I decided to talk to Papa and Amma right after Haniya's wedding. Because we didn't want to ruin the happy atmosphere.

I knocked at Luv and Khush's room door.

" Let's go, " I said as soon as Luv open the door and walked towards Papa and Amma's room followed by my brothers.

Right now, Nina is with Yasmin both of them are having some sort of session which is helping Yasmin to feel better after Haniya's farewell from the wedding venue.

Both of them have a unique bond that they don't need to tell each other their feelings yet they understand it. Especially when they both are clueless and absent-minded among the members.

We walked into the room. Amma and Papa were about to sleep as they were tired like the rest of the elders who have already fallen asleep.

" Amma and Papa, we need to talk," I announced as we three enter the room.

From the look on their faces, they knew the topic yet Papa asked,
" What is it about?"

" Nina, " Khush answered.

" Why her doctors kept on changing?" I asked.

" Because she never got comfortable with them... They scared her except for one therapist but he left the state. I did everything he stayed but it was a personal reason that can't be fixed," Papa answered.

" We can't force her to go therapist that scares her. It affected her badly once we tried," Amma share more information.

" I agree with the fact that she shouldn't be forced to meet a person she is scared of. But what if she is lying about it," I pointed out.

" Asha, what are you talking about?" Papa shouted.

" Nina won't do that. For our sake, she still goes to a therapist otherwise she won't have ever gone to one," Amma taps Papa's arm to lower his volume.

" Like you said she is scared and because of that she lies," I tried to explain when Amma interrupt me saying,

" She does not lie,"

" She does and she does worse things than lying. Nina has masks that she puts on depending on people," I shouted unintentionally.

" That's true, " Khush muttered.

" Don't deny, Papa. You are the one who taught her that," Luv accused Papa shocking me as he never taught me something like that.

" That's human nature. Everyone behaves differently depending on the people they are with," Papa defends.

" But that made her a manipulative person that doesn't listen to other people or care about their feeling. Tell me if I am wrong because you have seen her at work, Papa," Luv started to get angry as he spoke making Papa feel furious.

" She isn't manipulative, Luv. She behaves with people based on their nature. If someone is wicked then she is not nice to them," Papa gritted his teeth.

" You are not getting our point," Luv snarled and Khush stopped him to speak further.

" We are going off the track," Khush stated.

" We need to know about Nina's mental health that you all were hiding from for us. Why were you hiding it from us after all we are family. " Khush asked.

" Don't tell us it was Nina's wish because we know well you could have told us anyway," I pointed out.

" Because we didn't want you three to know. This kind of thing goes away as we talk less," Amma confessed.

" Amma, this is mental health we are talking about. It doesn't go away like that. No doubt you two were okay on changing her therapist," I shrieked making Amma have a bitter expression.

" Yes, we don't know a single thing. This generation of children like you know how to handle a problem...," Luv interrupt Amma's sarcastic speech yelling,

" You guys are not understanding our point,"

" What is your point? You three haven't made one yet," Papa shouted back.

" What's happening here?" All of us were startled by Nina's voice.

" Did you two find out Elizabeth and Charlotte?" She asked smiling wickedly.

" What are you doing?" Khush asked her through mind-link to which she replied.

" Paying back for what you did now,"

All three of us look at each other quickly before Amma started to ask questions.

" What are you saying, Nina dear?"

" Luv and Khush should be the ones talking about them to you two. Right, Asha," Nina looked at me with her fake innocent look making me almost punch her.

" Khush, tell us," Papa demanded.

" Elizabeth and Charlotte have a lot of connections so we were getting close to them to use those. But it all stopped when Edward proposed to Haniya," Khush answered.

" Khush, you were dating Charlotte and Luv was dating Elizabeth. So it was a game for you two?" Nina asked with a shocked expression looking at Amma.

" We like them," Luv announced quickly.

" We won't be talking to them now or using them. Because our intention wasn't good at first," Luv chimed in.

" Luv, that doesn't matter. If you two genuinely love them that's important. Not all relationship starts on a good foot," Papa clarified.

" If you two are interested in them. We can talk about marriage," Amma asked and then commented.
" I like those girls,"

Luv and Khush glance at each other in surprise.
" Didn't you plan for us to getting marry to someone else?" Luv questioned.

" That was when you two didn't like anyone. So do you two want to marry them?" Papa asked excitedly as if he wasn't irritated or angry before.

" We will think about it," Khush answered on behalf of Luv as well.

" What is there to think about? You four did everything a couple does. They should get married," Nina spoke again and looked at Amma and Papa in the end.

" Is it the truth? I taught you two never to get involved before marriage. It's a sin," Amma gasped looking at my two shocked brothers.

" What if they are already pregnant?" Amma muttered making my brothers react by shouting,
" No!"

" You two will be marrying those girls. End of the discussion, " Papa announced.

" Papa, you can't force them like that," I said even though I want them to marry Elizabeth and Charlotte but it should be on their consent.

" They already took their dignity, it's fair to get tied the knot," Papa stood by his decision.

" Leave it," Luv instructed me through mind-link.

" Luv and Khush, I am disappointed imagine someone did that to your sisters," Papa muttered making me confused with his past conversation.

" I almost vomited hearing that, Papa," Nina whined shiveringly and left the room.

Luv followed later which alerted Amma and Papa but Khush comforted saying,
" I will go and make sure everything is fine,"

Then Khush and I walked out of the room following my sibling's scent. Both of us walked to the stairs and heard Luv blackmailing Nina saying,
" I won't say a thing about it if you go to Bangalore quietly,"

As we reach upstairs, Nina wasn't with Luv who was using his phone.

" What are you blackmailing Nina with?" I demanded.

" None of your concern. Rohan and Roshini are here to talk about something important relating to Jayden and Lucy," Luv muttered.

" What's the importance matter?" Khush asked first.

" I don't know, " Luv shrugged his shoulders as the doorbell rang.

" They are here," Khush commented and I look down at my clothes feeling satisfied so I didn't change.

" Rohan and Roshini are here," I informed Yasmin and Nina through mind-link.

" The house is so quiet," Roshini commented as Rohan and she entered.

" Yeah, everyone is asleep except for us and the youngsters," Khush said.

" Let's go to the balcony and talk," Luv announced as he lead the way.

We were on the balcony when Nina and Yasmin joined us. Soon the youngster cousins arrived.

" So what's the important thing about Jayden and Lucy?" I asked.

" Guru Ji notice those two are stronger than we thought. And thinks those two acted throughout the interrogation... Even in mind reading," Rohan declared.

" That's impossible, " I snarled.

" It is. Asha, your powers aren't strong yet because of which Jayden and Lucy could have shown you memories they wanted to show," Roshini talked and then she reminded,
" Remember in our training, Charles did say our powers depend on our strength and practice,"

" I'm good at mind reading and nobody can stop me from looking into their memories," I muttered.

" But they can show other memories," Rohan mumbled and he look at me in a way that convinced me he is having difficulty saying something.

" What's the matter, Rohan?" I asked.

" Guru Ji and I were arguing about this... I end up releasing my warlord power," He revealed.

" Wow," I whisper in surprise along with others' expressions.

" So what's your power warlord?" Khush asked.

" I can read people's minds if I concentrate enough," He answered.

" Never do that to me," Nina ordered in shock.

" Promise," Rohan pledged making her feel relief.

" So I interrogate those two again. Maybe you guys weren't there or they underestimated me that reading their mind was easy. Plus, I used my invisibility...., " Rohan was interrupted by Amara.

" Wait, you have invisibility?" She asked.

" Yeah, didn't anyone tell you that?" Rohan mumbled back.

" I was too busy to talk to them. I need to talk to you all kiddos," I said to them.

" What were saying, Rohan?" Sarab brought back the topic.

" I used my invisibility to eavesdrop on their conversation which worked. They planned to be captured but they were expecting the council and not Guru Ji's men," Rohan paused for us to understand the dept the revelation.

" And they kept on talking about their Alpha," Rohan's words caused us to be quiet until Disha's voice came from the balcony door,
" So there is still an Alpha of Unknown,"

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

850K 58.7K 78
#3 in General Fiction [17-08-2018] BOOK 2 OF THE HEARTS SERIES. THE FIRST BOOK IN THE SERIES IS RECOMMENDED AS IT WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE SECOND...
222K 12.6K 47
It was on the 500th century of hell that I saw my salvation. He had walked in with a devilish smirk and sharp features. He had walked into my hell...
8.4K 387 40
Book 2 in The Brotherhood series Gianna Patel I was a little girl when my best friend held my hand and brought me home. Lily and her three brothers b...
89.6K 3K 29
First book in Billionaire series #TheBillionaire'sLove She hopes for love. He runs away from love. She never breaks the rules. He makes his own rules...