Past Matcha Blossom meet futu...

By MommyMirkoLover

Matcha Blossom is Joe x Cherry from Sk8 I rlly wanted to read a fanfic like this but there weren't any so I j... More

Chapter Uno 1️⃣
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 15

288 10 9
By MommyMirkoLover

A/N - we hit 1k!!! 🥳🎉🎊 thank you so much!! I also thank you for 30+ votes, I am glad that you all are enjoying the book<3 Onto the chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kaoru's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cmon guys let's go!!"

That was Joe, he was screaming for us to get into the car but we were all running around trying to gather our stuff.

Except Miya. He was in the back seat wearing his usual jacket with nothing but a back pack playing his video game.

"Watch it Kojiro!" I bumped into him while trying to get my toothbrush from the bathroom.

"You watch it! You're not even ready!"

"You aren't either!"

We started fighting unaware of Cherry walking towards us with a furious look in his eyes.

"Listen you two, we're already late!" He grabbed both us by the ear to make us listen-

"Kaoru, get you toothbrush and Kojiro, since your ready come with me to the car." He let go of me and dragged Kojiro to the car. By the ear-

Before I got what I needed I stuck my tongue out at him. He stuck his middle finger up at me!

Whatever, I'm not the one that's getting their ear ripped off. Just like that I got what I needed and got into the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kojiro's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid Kaoru. He's lucky Cherry had me by the ear or else I would've tackled him. He's starting fights with me for no reason today.

That thought brought me back to the situation earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ No POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<<<<<<<<<<<< •Flash Back• <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Ow! Kojiro stop kicking me!"

"What? Im not kicking you."

"Yes you are!" Kaoru started kicking Kojiro back.

"You're kicking me know hypocrite!" Kojiro started fighting back until Kouru kicked him in the nose.

"Oop-"

"Now you're Dead!" Kojiro sat up and pinned Kaoru's back to the couch.

"Get off me!!" The roles reversed and now Kaoru was on top of Kojiro.

"Hey guys, I just wanted to remind yo-" and with that Cherry came into the room interrupting a moment between the two.

They both looked at Cherry at the door of the room and Kaoru immediately got of Kojiro.

"Well I just wanted to remind you that we're leaving in an hour." He turned around and quickly walked out the door.

"Wait Cherry it's not what you think!" Kojiro tried to explain but poor Cherry was already out the door.

Kojiro turned to look back at Kaoru. He was a blushing mess.

"This is y-your fault!" Kaoru pointed at Kojiro while blushing furiously.

And with that the arguing continued.

>>>>>>>>>>>•End of Flash back•>>>>>>>>>>>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kojiro's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never got the chance to explain myself. Gosh that was so awkward.

"H-hey Cherry about before..." I stated to talk but the thought of the situation was so frustrating.

"No need to explain, just, don't do that in the living room you two have a room."

"That's not what happ-" Kaoru joined in on the conversation but was interrupted.

"What happened?" Joe asked, he's totally going to believe Cherry's side of the story-

"Kaoru was on top Kojiro of in the living room."

"Oh god-"

"That's not what happened!" I wanted to clarify what happened but they weren't listening.

"Just like Cherry said it's ok, just ask for permission before you do anything ok?"

"What?!" Kouru was blushing way to much with an angry look on his face.

"Like you ever do that." Cherry said under his breath while looking out the window.

"What?! Of coarse I do!" Joe argued back hearing what Cherry said.

And then again the conversation of me explaining what went on between Kaoru and I turned into and argument between Cherry and Joe.

A few minutes passed until Miya spoke up.

"We're here!" Joe and Cherry shut up and looked out the window.

We arrived at the Shindo mansion. It's huge! Just like a castle. Who knew Adam lived here.

"Damn this place hasn't changed one bit." Kaoru said.

"You've been here?" I don't know how he has because we've never hung out at Adam's house.

"We had date night here a couple times before."

"Right-" Forgot that him and Adam are together...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Cherry's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaoru should not have said that- the idea that Adam and I were once together at some point in time angered Joe. I could see him grip his hand on the steering wheel. Good thing we were at the mansion or else he would have exploded.

"I carry my bag and some of Kojiro's and walk up to the door. I ring the door bell and you can hear it from outside. A few minutes pass and I'm about to ring the bell again but Tadashi answers the door.

"Sorry for keeping you all waiting. Come in please."
He looks a bit flustered? Damn, what'd Adam do to him.

He lead us into the living room which was the size of a ball room.

"Would you all like something to drink?" Tadashi offers and I know damn well what I'm getting.

"I'll have the oldest wine you have, im not getting through tonight without drinking."

"I'll get some coffee?"

"I want Fanta!" Kaoru said excitedly.

"I'll get what he's having I guess-"

"What about you Miya?" I turned to look at him to grab his attention.

"I'll have water with no ice. Please and thank you." Miya said, not giving any attention away from his game

Tadashi quickly bowed and walked towards the kitchen.

This is going to be a long night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Adam's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about 5 minutes laying here since the doorbell rang. I guess I should go greet them. I got up regretting my decision to do so.

I walked out of the room and down the long corridor.
I stood in front of the stairs connected to the two long stair cases. I could see from there Cherry, Joe, Miya, Kojiro, and Kaoru. Kaoru!

I quickly ran down the stairs wanting to greet Kaoru.

"Kaoru!" Everybody directed thier eyes and attention towards the person that said that. I was standing right behind Kaoru with open arms ready to revive a hug from him.

"GAH!!" He did nothing except look at me with fear and back away. Wow.

"You all are boring. Where's Tadashi?" He's the reason I came down here.

I turned around and saw him with a tray full of drinks and leading Snow, Reki, and Shadow towards the living room.

"Tadashi!" I was walking towards him and hugged him harshly.

"Mr. Ainosuke the drinks!" He didn't spill anything except some of the wine on the floor. At least it didn't get on the carpet.

"My apologies! I will get something to clean it up immediately!" He gave me the tray full of drinks and ran off. Forcing me to serve them.

I put the tray on the table and sat down in the main chair of the room. Everyone sat down and Cherry was giving me a look.

"What? Did you think I was going to serve them to you all?"

He rolled his eyes and picked up his glass. So did everyone else.

I then heard the sound of footsteps and turned to see Tadashi cleaning up the wine spill. When he finished he got up and directed his attention towards us.

"Sorry about the spill. Your rooms are ready and Manami will direct you all to them. When you are settled please meet in the room number that Manami directs you too.

I soon saw a tall woman with Magenta hair and a servant uniform walk down the stairs. I've never seen her before. I didn't know she worked here?

"Please follow me." She bowed and started walking up the steps again. Everyone got up and followed the lady.

Not me though, I wanna go see Tadashi.

A/N - I know I said that the book is coming to and end but I don't know a way I can end it without it being rushed so I'm not going to just yet- ANYWAY

Vote if you enjoyed the chapter as it really helps and comment if you be any! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I also want more comments so what's your favorite animal? Mine are sloths 👍>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Remember to stay healthy and drink water<3

Thanks for reading!

Word count: 1379

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 2.2K 32
THE PICTURE ISN'T MINE, IT'S OFFICIAL ART I GOT FROM GOOGLE :) You are a Half Australian half Japanese 16 year old tomboy. You used to be a surfer ba...
7.2K 217 11
I see the way you look at him. I see the shine in your eyes, the pink that rises in your cheeks to match your hair, and the small twitch in your perf...
135K 6.2K 18
β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬ ❝ π—•π—˜π—”π—¨π—§π—œπ—™π—¨π—Ÿ π—™π—˜π—˜π—Ÿπ—œπ—‘π—š ˚ . ✦ ➀ 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 π—‹π–Ύπ—…π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œπ—π—‚π—‰ π—‚π—Œπ—‡'𝗍 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗄. 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—π—ˆ 𝖽...
7.7K 251 9
!!Episode 9 and a little bit of episode 7 spoilers!! Cherry and Joe have been close friends since they were kids. They've been to hell and back toget...