The Moon Tale

Autorstwa ImNightWriter

The journey of a normally abnormal girl name Luna. Who is working in space project. But she was unaware with... Więcej

GENERAL NOTE
EPIGRAPH
MOON PHASE -1
MOON PHASE - 2
MOON PHASE - 3
MOON PHASE - 4
MOON PHASE - 5
MOON PHASE - 6
MOON PHASE - 7
MOON PHASE - 8
MOON PHASE - 9
MOON PHASE - 10
MOON PHASE - 11
MOON PHASE - 12
MOON PHASE - 13
MOON PHASE - 14
MOON PHASE - 15
MOON PHASE - 16
MOON PHASE - 18
MOON PHASE - 19
MOON PHASE - 20
MOON PHASE - 21
MOON PHASE - 22
MOON PHASE - 23
MOON PHASE - 24
MOON PHASE - 25
MOON PHASE - 26
MOON PHASE - 27
MOON PHASE - 28
MOON PHASE - 29
MOON PHASE - 30
MOON PHASE - 31
MOON PHASE - 32
MOON PHASE - 33
MOON PHASE - 34
MOON PHASE - 35
MOON PHASE - 36
MOON PHASE - 37
MOON PHASE - 38
MOON PHASE - 39
Author's Note - 40

MMON PHASE - 17

2 0 0
Autorstwa ImNightWriter

He moved his stick again and everything back to its original state.

"Just closed your eye. Make yourself calm. See inside yourself and ask. Your inner self is the answer to all your questions. Till then, consider me as a messenger."

And he started laughing and hopping on one tree to another tree like a monkey.

I followed his instructions. I closed my eyes and tried to unwind. I took a deep breath in and exhaled a small amount of warm air. The total tranquilly in the ambience allowed me to concentrate on my work.

My ears heard the chiming of the bells once more. When I gently opened my eyes, day had lapsed into night. The sky was densely packed with stars. And the moon was the night's primary attraction, which I used to watch every night.

He pointed out towards the cluster of stars in the sky with his stick and told me to connect those stars.

“Tell me. Where these stars are taking you? Try to  see the direction. “

It was very clear at the time. So I began drawing an imaginary line on one of the clusters of stars directly above my gaze and I said,

“There was a grouping of Stars which were directing over the moon.”
He replied,

“Try to see all the possibilities of the unknown. All these sparkling stars and moon are the answers to all your questions.”

By saying that one more time, he sat in his meditation position. As much as I try to ask him. He was not going to give me a damn straight answer to any of my questions.

“How can I understand?  what the group of stars in the sky are trying me to say?” I asked.

He awoke from his meditation and walked a few steps ahead of me with the help of his stick, taking a seat on that huge stone, and then he started sharing with me the most precious history of my life that had always been kept from me. And he raised his stick to point out and with exhaled a deep breathe, he  began the tale,

“Take a look at those stars sign.  Next to the moon. They are telling you something. Let me translate for you.”

“Listen……  carefully.”

                       "A long, long ago, Approximately over 21,000 years before, the enormously affluent kingdom known as 'The Great Titan', which is renowned for its architectural designed titanic palace and its flourishing civilization.”

I was dumbfounded. It looked like I was watching some black and white 2D animation on the sky. When he was moving his stick over the sky while depicting the story. It seemed he was pulling the strings which were directly attached with stars. And  stars were moving like puppets when he moved his stick.

He continued,

“The majestic golden palace of the dreamland, caked with the plethora of gardens and fountains. Moreover, the city itself depicted as opulence and a shedload of affluence.

Titan was a monarchy widely recognised for its commitment, affluence, and ideal characteristics for its citizens. In order to maintain peace, mankind makes every effort to coexist in harmony and refrain from violence.

The great Helios, the time's supreme monarch, oversaw the Titan. He was widely acknowledged for more than only his immense wealth and divine power. He was known for being humble, knowledgeable, welcoming, courteous, impartial, and a good decision-maker, which charmed everyone around him.

His adoration for the people of his kingdom was as equal as his devotion for his beloved daughter princess Gaia. The goddess of nature.

One day, a prince by the name of Theia visited Titan from a remote, far away realm. Prince Theia met Princess Gaia by chance, and the prince was quickly drawn to her by her tremendous gravitational attraction. They connected their affectionate bond. Consequently, the king delightedly approved of their relationship.

The devoted  husband  and wife gave birth to a beautiful daughter. Her name was Selene. Princess  Selene was also known as the goddess Moon.

However, who were knew that Princess Selene’s one wrong decision sank the dynasty of Titan into the great disaster.

Eventually,  Selene was compelled to accept her punishment. No one can escape by the curse of the great king of the Titan. In the end, her soul was submerged for ages into the ocean’s deepest core. Her soulless celestial body was drifting through space. It was the moon that we all see in the sky.

And you were already informed by the guardian angles, that somebody had broke the sacred jar and let your soul came back to live once more.”

That old man cleared his throat.
“Ahhmmnn”.

“So I guess, you finally received the answer of your question”

“I spoke a lot. Now my throat is hurting.”  He said.

Well,  the child’s story wasn’t believable at all. And I was stunned and all puzzled by whatever I just heard. So I stayed silent. Though curiosity overflowing inside me  and I responded,

“Woahhh….. Is really true? I mean all of it.”

“It looked like, I was in some kind of a movie. Is that all about me or you making me fool?”

But just later, I shook my head in disbelief,  folded my arms and continued,

“I am already going through a lot. Don’t mess with my emotions, you old man. Please.”

“I mean, how can I believe you?”
I turned my head and whispered under my breath.

“Perhaps he is psychotic or I am insane.”

As I whispered, he instantly approached in front of me and said,

“Who knows? Who is fool or insane."

"Recall all of your childhood memories that you had forgotten."

Then he started humming something and began Crip walking after saying that.

Rather than his words, his action was getting on my nerves. I just wanted to ask him why he started dancing when I paid attention to his words and I replied,

“Do I really have purpose? But looked at me. Does divine mistakenly select me? I have doubts. Just looked at me. Did I look like a person with purpose or something?”

I took sigh and continued,

“I mean, I didn’t even take one simple decision. If you give me two options, I literally panic like hell then choosing any option carelessly.”

After revealed an another breakthrough about me. He went on the big rock next to the waterfall and sit there in meditation position. He closed his eyes and ranging the bell by shaking the stick. He replied

“Do you remember the first day at school or the lady in blanket on the street? “

It was bombshell. How does he even know about my childhood and all those incidents?  But the real question was; what’s the special about those incidences? There were many events then why those only?

His answered shocked me. And I was perplexed with his talk then suddenly he spoke,

“Stop concentrating on special moments. Perhaps, there is something specific that you should focus on.”
He continued,

“Try to focus. You will see. What ever you wanted to see.”

I closed my eyes and tried to recall; did anything I missed? Even though I could clearly hear the sound of the bell from the stick was continuously ranging.

I opened my eyes and stunned. I was all sweating head to toe. As if I had seen some kind of ghost. Because what ever I saw with closed eyes were; “how could I don’t remember all of this till now?” 

It was a flashback of my past, started running in front of my eyes one by one. Just like there was a character similar to me played in the scene and I was watching my own film as a third person. The events I recalled was just a surface lines. But the real behind stories were just revealing at the moment in front of me. Such as :

The first day at the kindergarten was not a normal day. I remembered, I got panicked because for the first time in my life I was going to interact with the more strange people other than my family. And that panic turned into a big chaos. And the school was torn down, Just like some kind of distraction occurred after an earthquake. But why didn’t I remembered that? I thought it was just a dream.

And the Carnival in La Jolla, the old lady didn't save me. The truck was geared up to smash us, when some kind of energy released  from me that  protected us.

The boy at the La Jolla Beach who was asking  about bio luminance. He was also drowning in the water, because of the unwanted storm. The sea socks were dragging him into the water. But I covered him in my arms and then socks rolled back. I didn’t know how that was connected, but why didn’t I even recalled anything about this incidence.

I was perspirating heavily. Quickly the old man wake me up from my deep thinking and replied,

“You are getting  close to your answers.  Focus more.”

I saw something peculiar, whenever something happened, I never memorized that Eosa, Arora or Tita were always presented during all the incidences.

“Did they always….? “

I didn’t even finished my sentence where he replied,

“Don’t judge too quickly. They were always there around you . Just to protect you.”

He asked again,

“And what did you feel. When you touch someone? Don’t forget that part as well.”

I got bit curious to know so I asked him,

“Are you reading my mind?”

“Never mind. I don't know why I felt like I could sense all of their emotions every time I touched somebody. Perhaps because I am overly sensitive and soft-hearted, or because I ponder too much. That is the outcome of my beliefs, I guessed.“

He answered,

“ Yes I do read minds. But I can’t feel anyone else’s emotions. Just like you did. Every individual born with special talent and this is your talent.”

He guffawed like madman. A moment later,  he started singing some kind of weird song. And dancing with waving his hands in the air. I didn’t even catch a single word what so ever he was singing.

Suddenly he stopped and turned back. As he remembered something to tell me.

“Try to sense emotions of trees or animals. They also have feelings. You will enjoy it.”

He advised me. And again started dancing and singing.

Well here, I set down on the land and rubbing my hand on that grass. Now it was really hard to define my mood as everything messed up after hearing all this.

“I mean, I am a Physicist. How can I even believe in magic or something like this? What happened to me. I think, I have been suffering from last stage panic attack, so I have fainted and unconsciously all the emotional thoughts overwhelming me. And all of this just my  imaginations.”

I murmured to myself while rubbing my temple with two fingers.

“Don’t panic Luna. It just a unconscious thoughts of your mind. That’s it. Try to overcome, you can do it.”

I was trying to convincing me. Since everything was incomprehensible. My eyes filled with tears and pearly tear drops slipped down on my cheeks.
I already grief-stricken after knowing all that flabbergasted truth about life. I was literally bagged to God,

“please God, please, wake me up from this horrible nightmare. I wanted to go back to my boring normal life. Wanted to cheer up with friends and family. I never complained. I know,  I have some mental illness. I was absolutely fine with it though, and I have accepted everything the way it is. Then why me? Please say that it’s a nightmare.”

The old man responded to my blabbering,

“Acceptance. Aahhhh…….  Sometimes life put us in the road we don’t want to cross. Sometimes we have to choose those path that we don’t want to go.”

“However, that road is meant only for us to walk. Whether, we liked it or not. As everyone who born have some kind of purposes in their life. We can’t stop our journey just because of murk.”

“We can’t stop there or go back because of we are not able to see through it. You have options: Wait for a while, till fog of confusions faded away or walk through the foggy road. Which ever way, You will meet you destination. You like it or not. Just accept it.”

I got frustrated and loosing my temper so I yelled while sobbing.

“HOW TO ACCEPT ALL OF THIS?”

“ I am not warrior type or all of these are not meant for me.” I sobbed.

He answered,

“You have crossed this path. Which means, it only have meant for you.”

“The caterpillar didn’t realize about her wings untill it find by itself. Just look inside and see what you have found. You already have all the answers within you. But you don’t want to accept it.”

He took a pause then continued with such a gentle tone,

“Aahh……… changes. No one like changes. But sometimes changes are good for us and for others.”

I washed-out my tears but stayed silent. Look over the sky and took a sigh of relief.

He continued,

“You don’t have to worry about the rest. My part is over here. Now Mother nature itself will guide you. You will meet her soon.”

After saying that he started walking.
It seemed he was leaving and there were bunch of doubts that I still had to clear before he left. So I stopped him.

“Hey, wait a minute. Where are you going?”

He thud his stick on the ground and replied while walking over.

“I was here to guide you. Didn’t I have anything else to do? Else then telling stories?” 

I replied in embarrassment.

“No, I didn’t mean that. But wait, at least tell your name.”

He yelled from afar,

“People called me ‘Rafiki’."

Then he shook his stick and disappeared into air. Only the sweet tune of bell jiggles were still ranging into the atmosphere for a while.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.6K 386 79
Luna Vis woke up one morning, or rather one night, to the dim light of the moon. It was a day that started like any other, but turned out unlike any...
146 18 18
When everyone was thinking that everything is fine, destiny took a massive turn and their lives turned upside down. Four normal highscholars, who we...
15.8K 884 121
Alexa Arondal is a girl like any other...or so she thought. When secrets from her past that her loved ones have concealed start to unravel, she will...
883K 32.6K 53
♔︎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞♔︎ ❝𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚍? 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚘�...