Kaiju & Kaiju Girls Oneshots

Bởi E_dd-is-Here

I feel like people who really love Godzilla and Kaiju Girls on WattPad either make a Oneshot story about one... Xem Thêm

Request here, & Rules
The moths talk
Rodan x Femuto (🍋)
Komodithrax x Zilla Jr
...
Godzilla (Gojiran [KG]) x Male Reader (🍋)
Mothra x Hokmuto
Heisei Mothra x Shy Male Moth Reader
Gojiran x Female Reader
Ghidorah x Fem Rodan (🍋)
Yandere FinalGoji x Yandere FW Mothra
News
Male Legendary Godzilla x Female Heisei Godzilla (Anthro)
Godzilla x Shimo 🍋

What about you is stopping me?(Keizer [KG AU] x Orphaned Child reader)

276 4 4
Bởi E_dd-is-Here

Unrequested. Also, don't know why of all the characters in the KG AU I'm working on, I chose this evil son of a bitch.

A city lay ruined, no, a whole planet. The whole world was devastated and destroyed, burning down while a few survivors were either hunted down and eradicated, or enslaved. The leader of the whole attack sat bored as he watched his right hand finally kill one of the few remaining fighters on the planet to satisfy a never-ending blood lust, even if it was for a moment. Keizer seemed tired and bored of the same: He finds a planet with life and goes to absorb the life force on it dry, and destroys the civilization. His right-hand man, Desghidorah, could never be bored like Keizer of this act, but he wasn't nearly as old. Keizer got up and looked around the ruins before going for a walk.

Desghidorah: Keizer? Where are you going?
Keizer: My motives are not yours to question, besides, I'm going for a walk.

Desghidorah nodded before flying off to go find anyone else the Gigan Miles, Gigan Rex, and his sister Gigan missed.

While Keizer walked, he found some survivors and gave them the same choice at the beginning; join him or perish, they all fell on their knees and pleaded for mercy. Other times Keizer just crushed them under his feet or electrocuted them to death, but then he found a survivor of his assault doing something a bit suspicious. Keizer marched over to investigate, scarring the woman, who was armed with a crossbow; the closest thing they had to guns from their technology. She fired at Keizer's face, but the bone-like mask on his face made it bounce off, she fired again, and it crushed itself against his body. "An unimpressive attempt, but at least one of your kind has some backbone." Keizer snatched the woman by the neck, making her drop what she was cradling and her crossbow, and slowly squeezed until it crunched, and he knew he didn't even need to do all that much effort. Then he heard a sound coming from the wrapping that hid something, Keizer kneeled, and with two gingerly fingers he moved the wrapping to reveal the face of an infant. Keizer bent his head to the side in curiosity and then scooped it up, a Gigan Miles was allured by the child's crying and landed beside him. "Keizer, do you wish to execute this child? It is too small to work manual labor, and it requires too much time, effort, and specific resources we do not have to take care of it." Keizer didn't answer this soldier, an extension of his second most annoying general, second only to his sister who has the confidence to try and dethrone him on multiple occasions, seemingly unaware he devours life from planets, and may or may not absorb their core as well. The only thing probably that's making her do that is her inability to feel anything like pain or touch, or any feeling sensation for that matter from that guard he put on her. Keizer was losing himself in extended thought.

Gigan Miles: Keizer? Might I ask the question again for you? Sha-

He cut it off with a lightning-fast grab at its throat before he crushed it, the sound of all the metal and wires, technology, everything, wasn't as satisfying to him as bones, but Rex did give his Gigan Miles spinal cords, so that was a plus. Keizer held up the child and checked it for injuries before pitpocketing the mother like a street rat or someone in desperation, and found she had some things specifically for this baby. Keizer gathered these before walking away but gave one last long look at its mother, as did the child, and walked into a Xilien ship to take him back to his main one.

Keizer: Take me back to my ship.
Pilot: Sir, it seems you have a-
Keizer: I know what I have, do not question me on why.
Pilot: Yes my lord.

The pilot didn't ask any more pointless questions that Keizer wasn't asking himself. Keizer looked at the baby he was cradling as if it were his species, let alone his blood. He had a daughter, yet this feeling of him seeing this child never came whenever he looked at her, what was stopping him from killing it anyway? He lifted the child up in front of his face, and asked the question out loud. "What about you is stopping me?"

They soon arrived at his ship, and Keizer walked out, his tiny servant Xiliens greeted and bowed to him in respect, not that he would care, and they all moved out of his way to not be crushed like the ants they looked like to his 65-meter height, he could grow bigger, but he typically stayed in this weaker form, it tended to allow fights to be more enjoyable for him on the rare occasion he even does fight. The baby gurgled for some attention, making him stop to look at it before giving it his finger to play with for the time being, and that is when everyone noticed he even had an infant and baby supplies, but he still ignored their questions of his motive with it. He soon arrived at his throne, the only one in this entire ship. His generals only got fancy-looking chairs that sat way down lower, and not on the same pedestal. Keizer sat down and groaned in relaxation. "Made from the finest material in all of existence, and you get to be in it through me. You were probably a commoner's child on your planet to add salt to the wound." Keizer spoke in disgust when he was bringing up the baby seeming to desecrate all over it just by being in his arm. The baby whined before a tail flung out, one of which its entire species had, it whined again before crying, making Keizer slightly worried he upset it. He looked around nervously before attempting to rock it, even muttering a lullaby his mother, rest her soul, sung to him to try and get him to sleep, but the baby wasn't having it. Keizer got nervous if it didn't want to sleep did it crap itself, Gigan and her brother weren't here for him to dump the labor on, so he'd have to, but his senses of smell didn't detect the fowl stench feces produced. Keizer looked through the resources he collected from its mother and found a bottle but found it was empty, he sighed before pressing the comms button on his thrown.

Keizer: Of all the Gidrians on this ship that is female, if you're also a mother, please do come to my courters for a special task. 

Keizer just sighed and tried tending to the baby to get it to calm down.

Of almost 100 Gidrians on his ship, 13 of them were females, and only two were mothers. Keizer saw the two and they seemed nervous, he had that inspecting look, hoping to find the slightest shred of weakness and gut them for it, little did they know what he was trying to accomplish, even if a baby was noisily crying. He got up and walked up in front of them to get a closer look, before speaking. "You." he pointed to the one on his left, and she got nervous and put her gaze on the floor as he stood in front of her. She waited to be killed, and when she heard the shift in his armor he expected to be executed but instead, the baby was put in front of her for her to take. "I trust you will not hurt it if you value your life," Keizer spoke coldly, "What do you want me to do with it?" the mother he handed it to asked confused. "I want you to breastfeed it of course, why do you think I singled out mothers? I trust you have the finer milk for it anyway." Keizer began walking away, probably to go back and make sure Gigan didn't pull one of her stunts again. The Gidrian mother looked at the baby before sighing and pulling down her outfit to reveal one of her breasts for it to drink from before going and sitting on the floor. While she watched the infant nurse, she wondered the same question Keizer had "What is stopping him from killing you?"

Soon, the destruction was over as they were certain they cleared the planet and got all of those who pledged obedience to Keizer, and any left on the planet could rebuild from scratch for when they came back possibly. Desghidorah went to clean his armor and his weapons, Gigan Rex went to fix any damaged Gigan Miles and count how many perished, while Gigan just got herself cleaned off, but Keizer was making an abnormally quick B line for his chambers.

Gigan Rex: What? Was it something I said?

Keizer entered and saw the Gidrian had successfully calmed it, and was just cradling it now, but she stopped when Keizer arrived. "How is it?" "Happy, and well-fed," she said before relinquishing it to him.

Keizer: Good, you're free to go.

She nodded and walked away, managing to leave the room before Keizer's generals entered, and the first just had to be the most persistent annoyance in his billion years of life. "Ah! My friend, I see you've simply been desiring to be back on your throne to look pretty, but I assure you you're handsome without it." Keizer gritted his teeth, he would kill him if he wasn't good with electronics. "And I assure you, I am already aware. But being back on my throne is not the reason."

Desghidorah: Then what was it?

Finally, someone Keizer liked.

Keizer: Simple. I found something on the planet that I just had to bring with me back, and I wanted to make sure it was well taken care of while I was gone.
Gigan Rex: And what was that?
Desghidorah: A mighty warrior?!
Gigan: A weapon that can hurt you?
Keizer: One of the last things you'd expect me to bring with me.

Keizer revealed the face of the sleeping infant to his generals, a proud face on him as he looked at it. Gigan Rex cupped his cheeks as he thought that seeing Keizer with a baby like that was adorable, Desghidorah was perplexed by this, and Gigan was screaming slurs inside her head out of frustration it wasn't a weapon that could permanently scar Keizer. He got up and walked in front of them, the three generals looking at it, wondering. "Keizer, why did you bring this child? It can't do anything else but dull our combat prowess." "That, and shit and cry everywhere at the slightest inconvenience for it." Gigan made that comment to add to Desghidorah's statement. "I think we should keep it, maybe raise it to be a little version of you Keizer. Have you decided on a name for it?" Gigan Rex asked. Keizer never thought about a name, but if he's done this much for it. He held the baby up in front of him and thought, "Its name... Will be Y/n." Keizer said, looking at his generals, they all bowed before seeing Keizer fly up and sit on his throne with Y/n held in the most dangerous duel weapons in all of existence that kept them safe. Keizer soon unwrapped Y/n and saw they were dirty from the ash and the fall. "You all stay here, I'm going to the showers to clean myself and Y/n."

Gigan Rex: Alright, I'll be sure to monitor security for you!
Gigan: I'm going to go disinfect myself, not because I'm quote on quote, "germaphobic", Rex.
Desghidorah: I'm cleaning off my armor and weapons, you two cyber chickens bore me.
Gigan Rex: What? Sister, do you think I'm boring?
Gigan: No, but you can be real saucy sometimes.

In the showers, Keizer sat down and had Y/n sit in his lap so he could scrub it. For an alien species, Keizer was surprised he was another giant kind of alien, so he did have some features not many had. Y/n still retained a tail, their skin was made up of tiny icy blue scales, and their hair, which was abundant across their body, was a thick coat to keep warm, though their kind developed some clothing, black eyes, and was white like snow. This made sense since they lived on a dark, ice-cold planet. Y/n seemed to like their fur coat being scrubbed by such gentle hands, but Keizer was only as gentle as he was because he didn't want to accidentally put too much strength and he accidentally crushed something important on Y/n, like their skull. Keizer also noticed, that since they were an infant, they still had baby fuzz that their kind probably would lose when they get older. When Keizer was finished scrubbing all of Y/n's fluff, he began washing himself off, and the latter attempted to crawl out of sight and out of the water but was snatched by the prior's forked tail. Keizer brought Y/n up to his face, it wasn't hidden by that mask he wore, his whole body was free of armor, which showed off little about what his life was like. He had a few faded scars, most could be looked over though at first glance. It was an uncommon sight to see him like this; exposed. Y/n blew a raspberry at the emperor, who looked around to make sure they were alone before blowing one back, making the child giggle, and Keizer felt the muscles on his face be pulled oddly, making him have to touch it and realize he was smiling uncontrollably.

Keizer: You truly are one special being in the cosmos, huh Y/n?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

32.3K 325 21
Ever since they first met Godzilla and Mothra have always had a special bond but there was always more to It, with the help of Head Ripper, Godzilla...
65.5K 574 18
{A collection of Lemons, Fluff, head canons and angst.} {These are all MHA one shots} I'll take requests ofc :) *still has updates*
31K 699 12
A bunch of one shots for the Hinata Harem simps including me 😚✌
2.6K 18 35
[+] My king, perhaps you are bored? Yes, I am. My king, here is a new world for you. Enemies may dwell there, but I'm sure you can defeat them. Worry...