Begusarai

By Taengsic_553

"Her love was lustrous and naive like a child while his was strong as armour and forever wild." More

Tantrums
003
004
005
006
007

002

66 3 8
By Taengsic_553

The legacy of Begusarai was famous for its sand mafia and Gundaraaj. The legacy of Choudhary's is that , they're the one who brought this reputation to Begusarai.

Being the most influential and powerful family of the Begusarai, they rule the place with one hand full of wealth and other covered in bloodshed. Washing their red covered hands in the holy water of Ganga wishing it wash their sin along with that.

The morning of the day was beautiful, chirping of birds could be heard when two men knocked the large iron gate of Durga Bhawan. The guards standing outside ask those men their reason of coming to the Haveli and as they their hear the story, one of the guard hurried inside.

A roar comes from the inside along with giggles of a baby. The guard return back to his place as a short and stocky man come from the door. In his arms was a baby who was happily cooing.

Raising his head in the direction of the voice,the first man somehow finally gains his lost breathe not before loosing it again as Mithilesh Chaudhary stand before him "who stole your sampatti that you came here crying about it" "

The second man notice his other friend's tied lipped reaction "M-malik Ram Ram" speaks, curving his back in a bow and hands joining for the pranam"M-malik, our apologize Malik to disturb you this early in-"

"Keep the buttering for your wife and say what you came to say" the baby in Mithilesh's lap coos as the man happily coos back.

"It's about Chote Babu. Our apology Malik. W-we came here"Nathu turns his head slightly in his friend's direction "-in the morning when we were going toward our field, w-we, we saw chote babu there. "

Nathu got no reaction from the other man, "uhm.. lying in the middle of the field covered in mud and fertilizers, a katta in his hand. We tried to wake him so we can take Chote Babu here but uhm..h-he p-put the katta on my head and threatened us to leave or other wise he will-"

"MADARCHOD, WHAT THE FUCK HE WAS THINKING, DOING THIS IN BROAD DAYLIGHT, BASTARD-"

And to no one surprise, kicks the decorative vase with his left leg before storming inside.

In the courtyard of the Durga Bhawan sit, Durga Devi herself on the swing. Near her feet sat Rukmani Devi, Durga Devi's younger sister-in-law cutting areca nut in small piece and keeping them in paan daan box.

"The sun hasn't raised yet,and the action sequence has already started." The youngest of two women say, nudging the eldest's feet.

"What happen now, Mithilesh?" Lazily ask Durga Devi in her heavily bihari accent before spitting in the near cuspidor.

"Amma.. THAT- PIECE OF SHIT-" the sound of anklet along with smell of incense sticks smells in the air, a young woman wearing a heavy embroidered yellow coloured saree covering her head with the loose end of the saree and a pooja thal in her one hand and a ghanti in other come in the view.

"I swear she spent extra time doing this ritual things so she can delay the breakfast and make me starve" very dramatically Durga Devi says.

Dramatic to the way it was said, but still full of humour that Rukmani chuckles "a bit of starvation is good for you jiji. Besides badi bahu already brief the maharaj ji about the breakfast. "

ACHINTYA, COME HERE NOW. "

" That day is not far when he will rupture his vocal cords with this much yelling and shouting."

" Not to forget, that till then, half of the haveli would surely become deaf too."

Sighing ,Durga Devi ask " who put fire in your ass? "

"Who else but Sundar Babu?"Mithilesh's face was red with anger and frustration. "Fucker drank more than his liver can take and fucking crashed in someone's field. What was that bloody idiot was thinking?"

"Ofcourse,he wasn't thinking Bhaiya. What is new in that ?"Guddi, the youngest of the siblings and Phoolan Choudhary's only daughter passed her judgement on her way to get ready for the college.

"ACHINTYA COME HERE" yells Mithilesh.  His daughter, laxu giggled at her father's tone. Finding enjoyment in his misery.

Achintya descending the stairs look at the scene before him in confusion. Now there are many reasons that causes his  short tempered elder brother to loose his cool, but since Nupur bhabhi and Chavi both are in view and he is still shouting then things must be somthing big.

"ACHINTYA FUCKING.. WHERE ARE YOU? COME HERE..RIGHT NOW."
The baby in his hand now seen her mother, starts fidgeting in his hold.

Watching the beautiful smiling face of his laxu, helps in toning down some of Mithilesh's anger. He give the baby slowly in the opening arms of Nupur and was about to yell one more time when Achintya stand in front of him.

"You know, bhaiya Some people actually prefers to wake with sound of nature or alarm ."

"Knowing you..the alarm would be the moans of a girl whom you was with last night " a silent shush comes from Mithilesh's side as Nupur gently put the red tikka on his forehead "do not speak this kind of things for Achintya Babu "

"He can do those things and I can't even speak about them" gasp Mithilesh but infront of his loving wife he didn't raise his voice more then the normal octave even though he wanted to after watching Achintya's smirking face.

Achintya was Mithilesh's younger brother. Both him and Vijay are almost same age. But the drastic difference in both of there personalities is as crystal as oil in the water.

"Anyway..Sundar..the apple of the eye of Meenal kaki...is lying somewhere in the field of some villagers. Go and fetch that drunkard here, so I can teach him good lesson of drowning the Choudhary's name in mud."

Achintya's face frowns. It's not even 8 in the morning and that drunkard has created another drama. Why the fuck that bastard even drink this much if he can't even digest it.

"Yeah fine. "Achintya accept Nupur's finger on his forehead as she put the red tikka on his pale fair skin. "Bye laxu. Keep your giggles high so your father's temper can be under control." He pinch the chubby cheeks of laxmi who made grabby hands to him.

Achintya then walk to two women and touches their feet and "inform Phoolan and Lokesh on your way. If Sundar come, and Mithilesh act on his anger you know what will happen." Durga Devi whisper.

Achintya nods at the old lady. "Bhabhi..tell Guddi to be ready for college or otherwise I'm leaving her."

Achintya take out his open Jeep from the front gate, starting it he motion two men to sit along with him behind as he make his way to drag Sundar's drunk ass to home.
_

Whenever the vehicles of Choudhary family graces any road of the Begusarai, people folk around them. It's like a magnet, no matter what anyone is doing but if they heard the Choudhary's are coming it's like a cue for them to gather around.

It is because of the respect the Bahubali of Begusarai Phoolan Choudhary has earned from his people.

Achintya's Jeep crosses the main road, at this time of the morning only few shops were open "such peaceful morning now ruined because of that bastard." Says Achintya.

He was having such good times with this girl he has been seeing for two weeks, untill Mithilesh decided its enough for him.

The jeep stops as the man in white shirt and blue jeans ascend the vehicle. The wind was high and it messed the soft long black hair of the handsome man. As the man walk, the faces of few workers in the field turns in his direction.

Abandoning their works, the workers stand up bowing their head and folding there palm. The man too fold his palm above his chest.

"Bade babu..please stay here. The field is overflown with water,it will ruin your clothes." Holding his hand the man in question shakes his head as Achintya without caring about his clothes, walked straight in the field.

Vijay was sprawled on the ground like a buffalo. His whole clothes was muddy , strong smell of liquor,mud,sweat and other bodily fluids coming from him. While the men behind Achintya's did cringed their nose, he didn't.

His head was fuming and he was in no state to feel anything other than anger. He kick the drunk man's shin harshly as he groans.

"F-fy- w-who y-uo t-hink" the man groans but again dosed off. Boiling in his frustration, Achintya crouches as he grabs the Vijay's shoulder and haul him in sitting position and slaps him. Hard.

With a start, Vijay open his eyes. His surrounding hazy and spinning, his right ear ringing. He look around himself for the source why his peaceful sleep is distributed and stop.

Achintya's pale face was right infront of him. And he was looking at him like he's a vermin. Without thinking, on pure instinct Vijay put the gun on his forehead as he drunkly threaten "bastard, I'll kill you-"

"Try it." Achintya says. His dark brown eyes set on Vijay's mud cover face. He stare at him and Vijay stare back. It was intense, almost cut throat. The guard look at each other as to ask what should they do? They have no authority here plus if they did say anything, who knows which one of them shoot them first.

A second pass, and Vijay lowers the gun. It could be because, like people say Achintya is the carbon copy of Phoolan Choudhary or it maybe because Achintya has his father's intense eyes and dominating aura. But Vijay realises it's bit hard to match this psycho's stare.

"Thought so."a slow smirk makes its way on Achintya's face as he smiles. His kind charismatic smile. "Get up. We are living ."

Vijay's head was pounding and the sun was blinding him. He, with a shame realises he is covered in mud and- everything. He sway a bit, unstable on his feet as Achintya catch him falling on his face.

"Fuck..bastard"and with that he drags the still drunk idiot to the car, covering him with blankets.
_

Meanwhile, in the Durga Bhawan a silence has spread.

Phoolan Choudhary was sitting on his chair in the middle of the hall, lokesh Chaudhary stands behind his elder brother as Durga Devi sat on his right.

The whole Choudary family was standing in the living room waiting for the drama to begin.

Meenal, wife of lokesh Chaudhary has her head bow down, fuming in embarrassment. The condition in which Vijay has returned was so pathetic and if that wasn't even he was dragged inside like some mere peasant by Achintya only added fuel to the fire.

Now, Vijay stand in the middle of the hall, head down and everyone's eyes on him. "I apologise Bade Papa for my behaviour. I was with my friends and we had a bet going and I- I drank too much. "He raises his head to look at the stoic and ever calm face of the man. His own father's face was red with anger.

"It won't happen. I swear. It won't happen. Please forgive me." Vijay pleads.

"Forgive him Jethji. He's still young and immature. And mistakes can be happen by anyone, it's part of life and this is how children learn. Forgive him this time. Please. " Meenal comes forward in defence of his son. Because in this house, no one will do that for her son.

It is always like that. First when Mala jiji was alive she was the favourite daughter-in-law of the the family, the most favourite and most favoured. And then it was Mithilesh and like the god hadn't punished Meenal enough, comes Achintya.

Achintya Choudhury with the spitting image of his father and Bahubali of Begusarai; Phoolan Choudhary. From be it, his look, his personality, his easy going nature or his dominating aura.

Mithilesh might be the heir of the throne but Achintya was the hidden Trump Card of the Choudharys'. And while everything good falls in Mala jiji's lap what Meenal got?

A husband who never once raises his eyes infront of his brother or mother, who never ever take his wife's side even once and always made her feel outcast in the house and a son who is too, good for nothing like his father.

"Vijay is a bit old to be considered a children, Meenal Bahu. " Rukmani Devi says. She could see what Meenal is doing. Sweeping the issue under rug when it's about herself or her son but making a hill out of mole when it's about other people of the family.

It is always what she do. Isn't this how, she forced Lokesh in buying other kothi for his family and then separating both lokesh and Vijay away from them.

"Ofcourse Chachi jii. But for parents, their children always remain children for them. I'm sure Jethjii understand this."

Phoolan Choudhary raises his arms as Rukmani Devi was about to answer "Vijay, I'm not angry with you. Yes, we can't forget what you had done. But I'm not going to punish you."

Everyone's head turns in Phoolan Choudhary's side. Mithilesh looked at him like he can't believe his ears. His father, the statue of truth, the man who belives that justice is above everyone,is not going to do-anything.

Only Achintya and Durga Devi look calm through out the scenario. They both being the few people who understands the hidden meaning behind the words.

Meenal was on cloud nine when she heard that "-But, Vijay will have to apologise to that man whose head he put his gun." And froze in middle. What?

Vijay looked at him in disbelief. He has to do what? Apologise? To those scum. Never.

"We have the power above those people but that doesn't mean we will exploit it. You were drunk and out of your mind, what if you indeed pulled the trigger and something happened? For you they might be nothing but for his family that man is their everything. Their sole bread winner, their protector."

"And so I hope you understand what you did wrong and make amends to correct it." Phoolan Choudhary ordered. He stand up from the chair and left the room.

"Maa...here is our Laxmi? I haven't seen her since morning" Durga Devi shout for Nupur to bring Laxmi as Phoolan Choudhary take the small girl in his arms who immediately pulled his greyish beard and then laugh when he tickles.

Just like that the spell was broken. Everyone return back to their work. Meenal still complaining but the thought that her son got away with made her happy. Durga Devi made her way to her room followed by Rukmani.

It only was Vijay in the hall. Rooted to his spot, still in disbelief that he has to something this low. He was contemplating in his anger when a figure whistle from the side and says

"I would say Papa let you off the hook thie easily is such a pity but then I'm not blaming him. A disappointment like you doesn't deserve much." Taunt Achintya. He still hasn't forgot the bastard ponting his gun at him like he is some mere common people."If it upto me, I would have made you work your fingers to the bone."

"But it's not. Think because you look a bit like Bade Papa, you will share the same authority as him? Ohh..I'm sorry to burst your bubble Achintya Babu but it's not going to happen." Sneer back Vijay.

Achintya simply smile, waves his hand at him "not interested bro. I have better work to do than that. Unlike you who better start preparing for your apology because-" Achintya was face to face with Vijay, with his much closeness Vijay eyes go cross-eyed as he raises his head slightly"-you sure as hell own me one."

And he left leaving a angry Vijay behind.
.
.
.
To everyone thankyou for reading this. This book will contain Hindi words so if anyone don't understand it feel free to ask. To others happy reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 492 20
"Sheesh Mahal na mujhko shuhaye Tujh sang sukhi roti bhaye"
7.1K 412 28
She didn't even know the boy she had crush on is also attracted towards her secretly ~
713K 31.3K 41
♕︎𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬♕︎