๐“˜๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ | สœษชษขสœ & สŸแดแดก แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€...

By sannohdaime

"๐™ท๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š›๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š–๐šœ." Hi... More

Epigraph
graphics
Prologue
Author's note
PLAYLIST
ACT 1: Hope
Chapter 1: The Odajima Twins
Chapter 2: Encounter with a blonde
Chapter 3: Crush?
Chapter 4: KoMi
Chapter 5: Encounter At The Shrine
Chapter 6: Going to Oya High
Chapter 7: The Woman from Sannoh
Chapter 8: Okonomiyaki & Ramen
Chapter 9: Meeting Housen
Chapter 10: Insanely Stupid
Chapter 11: Told you so
Chapter 12: Can't lie
Chapter 13: Bet on it
ACT 2: Faith
Chapter 1: Suzuran
Chapter 2: Night Out
Chapter 3: Smile
Chapter 4: Brother from another parent
Chapter 5: Old Friend
Chapter 6: An eye for an eye
Chapter 7: Busted
Chapter 8: Pretty Girl
Chapter 9: Need Someone
Chapter 10: Not Alone
Chapter 11: Finding Out
Chapter 12: Meeting Them
Chapter 13: More than that
Chapter 14: Surprise!
Chapter 15: Weekend Plans
Chapter 16: Family Dinner
Chapter 17: Worthy
ACT 3: Believe
Chapter 1: Too Much
Chapter 2: A Ticket
Chapter 3: Paying A Visit
Chapter 4: Rival Schools
Chapter 5: An Alliance?
Chapter 6: Himuro Reiji vs. Hanaoka Fujio
Chapter 7: Predicament
Chapter 8: Responsibilities
Chapter 10: Payback
Chapter 11: Versus Senomon and Kamasaka
Chapter 12: The Final Fight: Suzaki Ryo vs. Hanaoka Fujio
Chapter 13: Omikuji
Chapter 14: To The Beach
Chapter 15: I Can Handle Myself
Chapter 16: Realization
Chapter 17: Down Bad
EPILOGUE

Chapter 9: The True Alliance

377 18 0
By sannohdaime

"He's just some arrogant rich spoiled brat who thinks he's superior to all of us."

---

Kiko went back to Oya High. Yasushi and the others immediately bombarded her with questions when she went back without Fujio.

"He'll be back, I swear," Kiko assured them but the guys just scoffed and turned their backs on her. Kiko rolled her eyes at them as she sat down beside her twin who was still sitting on the old sofa, "You okay? How's your head?"

"Still hurts but I can handle it," Nozomi replied, "What happened?"

"No idea but I think Fujio has a plan," the older twin said, "He didn't say anything to me and took off. Though he said he'll be back and I'll hold onto that."

"I'm sure he has," Nozomi smiled softly at her sister, "You knocked some sense into him."

Kiko chuckled, "Not so much but I know my charm worked."

It was already dark when Yasushi decided to get up and leave. Jamuo turned to him, frowning at his sudden movement.

"Where are you going?" Jamuo asked him.

Yasushi turned to him, "I'll just go by myself."

"Dude, are you insane?" Kiko breathed, raising an eyebrow at her friend.

"Let's wait a little longer!" Jamuo tried to persuade.

"Shut up! I can't just sit around here and wait!"

"Yasushi!" Kiko called as she stood up, blocking him from leaving, "Fujio's going to come back. Let's wait."

"Get out of my–"

"Fujio-san!" Nakaoka exclaimed as the two of them turned to the black-haired male. His face doesn't look that stressed and frustrated anymore unlike earlier.

"Fujio-san, where were you?" Nakaoka asked, standing up from his seat.

"What did I tell you?" Kiko looked at Yasushi, rolling her eyes.

"Sorry, guys," Fujio muttered, smiling lightly.

Nozomi stood up from her seat as she watched Todoroki enter the pool area. She stepped backward to let him sit down on the sofa. He was limping, there was blood on his uniform and his knuckles.

"Are you okay?" Nozomi asked in concern.

"Was it the Three School Alliances?" Jamuo questioned as they all turned to him.

"Ebara High's out," Todoroki told them, "They won't be back."

They all smirked at him, realizing that he just fought Ebara High.

Yasushi's phone buzzed and they all turned to him as he answered, "Who's this? Oh! Kiyoshi, how was the checkup? Oh, I see... what?! Housen's Shidaken?"

"Shidaken?!" the twins chorused, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Hey, Yasushi! Let me talk to him," Todoroki took the phone from his hands, "This is Todoroki. How's Shidaken?"

The twins glanced at each other, wondering if Shidaken was alright and if their brother already knew about it.

Suddenly, Nozomi's phone buzzed this time. She took it from her pocket, her eyes widening in shock when she saw who was calling her.

"What's wrong?" Kiko asked.

Nozomi glanced at her and then at Fujio and the others, they were already looking at her.

"Tsukasa," she replied and answered the call, putting the device in her ear. She doesn't want to get hopeful if it wasn't her boyfriend who was calling her.

She bit her bottom lip as she spoke, "Hello? Tsukasa, where are you? Are you okay?"

[Wrong, princess. Is he okay? I can't say that he is.]

Her face paled as she heard that familiar voice she loathed. She felt her body go cold with his final statement. Tsukasa was badly beaten up when they took him, now he's far worse than before and Nozomi felt sick in her stomach.

"I'm going to kill you," Nozomi said in a low dangerous tone, causing the others to look at her in shock. Now they were sure that it wasn't Tsukasa who was on the other line.

[Give the phone to Hanaoka Fujio or you won't see your little boyfriend again.]

She glanced at Fujio and slowly, she gave him the phone.

"You bastard..." he said in a low tone.

The younger Odajima twin walked towards the sofa and sat, letting out a shaky breath. Kiko immediately went beside her, putting a hand on her back for comfort.

"Yeah!" Fujio said on the other line, "We'll be there."

The male gritted his teeth in anger as he handed the phone back to Nozomi. Kiko took it from him as her sister wasn't in the state to face them yet.

"We're going, right?" Yasushi asked, facing Fujio.

"Yeah."

The students cheered, determined to take the Three Schools Alliances down.

"Bara Biz being out doesn't change the situation much," Todoroki interrupted them, "We're the only ones left that can fight, including the twins. It would be foolish to attack them head-on."

"Right now..." he sat down beside the twins on the sofa, leaning his arms on his lap, "Focusing on just rescuing Tsukasa is our smartest move."

"You'll never know," Fujio muttered as Todoroki looked at him in confusion.

"What?"

"We'll never know until we try!"

The two males faced each other as Todoroki stood up.

"You think I don't want to rescue Tsukasa?" Fujio scoffed. Todoroki smiled at him and nodded.

"Here in Oya High, we keep it simple," the leader turned to the others. "We use our fists to fight the battle in front of us."

"Lofty ideals aren't enough this time. Use your head!" Todoroki shouted at Fujio but the latter didn't even waiver.

"Todoroki... taking Bara Biz out of the equation was more than enough."

Fujio bowed down in front of him, "Thank you."

The twins frowned at his action, silently watching the situation unfolding.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Todoroki asked, "Are you saying... you don't need me anymore?"

"No!" the Oya leader replied, "It means I'll lower my head if it means to help my friends."

Kiko recalled what she and Fujio were talking about earlier when they were trying to come up with a plan.

"If you're desperate to take back someone from people who outnumbered you, what do you think you should do?"

It was a rhetorical question but she was glad she kinda helped him into realizing something.

"We've formed friendships by crossing our fists," Fujio said, turning back to Yasushi and the others, " And I'm not just talking about the people here!"

Kiko realized what he was talking about. He bowed down and asked for help from Housen.

"Did you.." Todoroki trailed off as Fujio turned back to him.

"If they want to form an alliance, let's show them what a real alliance looks like!"

The twins glanced at each other and smiled.

--

The Oya High students discussed their plans for tomorrow, letting the twins join in the conversation, too.

"Amagai Kohei," Nozomi muttered, earning their attention.

"Amagai?" Todoroki repeated, trying to recall where he had heard the name.

"Yeah, that's the person who called earlier. He's that guy from Senomon with bleached hair," the younger twin explained.

"We're also sure he's the one who's doing all of this," Kiko added, "We've heard of him before. His family's rich so he must've paid the others with money to create this alliance."

"To get them to work for him?" Yasushi asked in disbelief.

They were all facing the twins as they explained to them who are the students they should pay attention to the Three Schools Alliances.

"Well, he's irrelevant," Nozomi said as they frowned at her.

"You just said–"

"In terms of fighting strength, he's not important," the younger twin explained to them, shrugging, "He's just some arrogant rich spoiled brat who thinks he's superior to all of us."

"Anyway, Suzaki Ryo's the one you should pay attention to," Kiko took over as she caught the men's bewildered looks at her sister, "He's formerly the head of Nami High. We have no idea how he ended up in Senomon and followed Amagai like a lost puppy."

"Then, there's Sabo Amahisa or Saboten," Nozomi continued, "He was formerly Senomon's strongest with Tsudanuma until Amagai and Suzaki transferred there."

"That's pretty much all the information we know from Senomon," Kiko said, "Well, you guys met the duo from Kamasaka High, Gandhi, and Himuro Reiji."

"Yeah, I fought the other one," Fujio said, referring to Reiji.

"That bastard Gandhi!" Yasushi exclaimed. He was the one they fought and caused Kiyoshi his injury.

"And since Ebara's out, we don't need to talk about them," Kiko told them.

"Our main problem was the number of students from both schools," Todoroki pointed as the twins nodded in agreement.

"Since Housen's going to join, we're somehow even with them in numbers," Nakaoka stated, nodding.

"Are you sure you two are going?" Jamuo asked the twins.

"Yes," they chorused.

The male turned to Fujio who nodded in confirmation.

"We're not gonna be a burden," Nozomi assured them even though they already know what the twins were capable of.

"We know," Yasushi replied as the others nodded in agreement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 482 14
"[Name], the daughter of Sherry Parker, decided to leave Detroit for good after her father died in a tragic car accident. Seeking a fresh start, she...
20.4K 276 13
*SEQUEL IS OUT* The outside world... has changed ever since the girls had arrived. People have evolved abilities called quirks. There are weird peopl...
5.1K 125 8
In an alternate universe, after Ash's win against Cynthia in the semifinals, all eyes are set on him, as he is poised to take on the hardest battle o...
22.9K 523 18
Karate kid 2010 x fem! Reader Y/n Han, adopted daughter of Mr. Han. She was always the type of person to like more boyish things rather than girly th...