π“˜π“»π“²π“Ό | ʜΙͺɒʜ & ʟᴏᴑ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴑᴏʀ...

By sannohdaime

"π™·πš˜πš™πšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšπšŠπš’πšπš‘ πš πš’πš•πš• πš›πš’πšœπšŽ 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšŠπš–πšŽ πšπš’πš–πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ π™Έπš›πš’πšœ πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš–πšœ." Hi... More

Epigraph
graphics
Prologue
Author's note
PLAYLIST
ACT 1: Hope
Chapter 1: The Odajima Twins
Chapter 2: Encounter with a blonde
Chapter 3: Crush?
Chapter 4: KoMi
Chapter 5: Encounter At The Shrine
Chapter 6: Going to Oya High
Chapter 7: The Woman from Sannoh
Chapter 8: Okonomiyaki & Ramen
Chapter 9: Meeting Housen
Chapter 10: Insanely Stupid
Chapter 11: Told you so
Chapter 12: Can't lie
Chapter 13: Bet on it
ACT 2: Faith
Chapter 1: Suzuran
Chapter 2: Night Out
Chapter 3: Smile
Chapter 4: Brother from another parent
Chapter 5: Old Friend
Chapter 6: An eye for an eye
Chapter 7: Busted
Chapter 8: Pretty Girl
Chapter 9: Need Someone
Chapter 10: Not Alone
Chapter 11: Finding Out
Chapter 12: Meeting Them
Chapter 13: More than that
Chapter 14: Surprise!
Chapter 15: Weekend Plans
Chapter 16: Family Dinner
Chapter 17: Worthy
ACT 3: Believe
Chapter 1: Too Much
Chapter 2: A Ticket
Chapter 3: Paying A Visit
Chapter 4: Rival Schools
Chapter 5: An Alliance?
Chapter 6: Himuro Reiji vs. Hanaoka Fujio
Chapter 8: Responsibilities
Chapter 9: The True Alliance
Chapter 10: Payback
Chapter 11: Versus Senomon and Kamasaka
Chapter 12: The Final Fight: Suzaki Ryo vs. Hanaoka Fujio
Chapter 13: Omikuji
Chapter 14: To The Beach
Chapter 15: I Can Handle Myself
Chapter 16: Realization
Chapter 17: Down Bad
EPILOGUE

Chapter 7: Predicament

339 24 1
By sannohdaime

"Has anyone told you that you can't get everything you want with money?"

----

        Nozomi grabbed the metal pipe Tsukasa threw in her direction as she hit a Senomon student on his side, causing him to groan in pain. She then kicked another one on her right side and hit him with the metal pipe on his right arm.

The couple found themselves at the parking lot with Senomon, Kamasaka, and Ebara students still at their tail and attacking them.

Since they were outnumbered, the two of them carefully thought about how to fight smartly than just throwing fists without thinking.

Tsukasa grabbed a dirty towel from a random bucket he found, he wrapped it in his hands as he ran towards the nearest opponent and punched him. He used that towel to defend himself from their weapons as Nozomi followed behind him and hit whoever comes to her with the metal pipe.

Nozomi hit the back of a guy when he comes up behind Tsukasa. The blonde got hit with a baseball bat on his back, causing him pain. So, the younger Odajima twin comes to his help.

They took them down in a matter of minutes but, of course, the couple knew that it wasn't the last of it as more students from the three schools entered the parking lot. This time, Suzaki Ryo from Nami High and the ash-haired guy who Nozomi met before were one of them.

"Nami High's Suzaki?" Tsukasa muttered in disbelief.

Even Nozomi didn't know that the head of Nami High was now attending Senomon Tech.

Tsukasa stretched out his right arm to his side as he put Nozomi behind him. The girl noticed how the ash-haired guy gestured for Suzaki Ryo to take a step forward which he willingly do.

"Tsukasa," Nozomi whispered.

"Stay here," he replied, not glancing at her as he ran towards Suzaki Ryo and started throwing punches toward him. The two fight one-on-one while the others circled them around, watching their battle.

Nozomi can feel her heart beating so fast as Tsukasa was at a disadvantage. Suzaki Ryo was the head of Nami High and she knew he was strong.

--

Meanwhile, Fujio was still fighting Reiji. They found themselves in one of the warehouses in the area. Kiko followed them as she watched them fight. They were still exchanging blows, no one was daring to give up yet.

Fujio tried to remove the brass knuckles on Reiji's hand but the latter pushed him away, causing him to stumble on the wall. The Oya High student quickly kicked on the wall to jump higher. dodging the upcoming attack from Reiji. He landed behind the Kamasaka student, flipping their green uniform on his head and kicking him in the gut.

Reiji who was struggling as he was unable to see, walked weirdly and Fujio grabbed that chance to trip him. Kiko watched with bated breath as she can see her boyfriend already stumbling and trying to balance himself.

The Kamasaka student groaned as he stumbled to stand up. Fujio chuckled, smirking at him, "Look at that. Guess you're unlucky."

Fujio taunted, gesturing for him to come at him. He knows he was winning their fight but Kiko was still anxious as Reiji let out a cry and launch his fist towards the Oya High leader.

But, of course, Fujio dodged the blow and instead, he was the one who landed a hit, knocking out the Kamasaka student.

The surroundings went silent and all Kiko could hear was her loud beating heart and Fujio's heavy breath.

The couple looked at each other in relief. Fujio stumbled towards her as she quickly caught him, wrapping her arms around his torso.

"You okay?" he asked as Kiko nodded in response.

Nozomi forgot to breathe as she watched Tsukasa trying to balance himself as he stood in front of Suzaki Ryo. He was already exhausted and from the previous fights with the other students, she was sure he had minor injuries from them.

However, the blonde didn't give up as he still tried to throw a punch at Suzaki. The latter wrapped an arm around his shoulders and kneed him on the sides.

Tsukasa was already kneeling on the ground, Nozomi yelled for him as Suzaki was going to hit him from behind.

The blonde heard her and realized that he couldn't give up, knowing that Nozomi could possibly get hurt if he loses.

He waited for the right time as he turned around and aimed his fist toward Suzaki. But it didn't hit the Senomon student as it went past his head. The blonde bend down, pulling his opponent with him as they glared at each other for a moment.

Suzaki pulled Tsukasa's hair, causing him to groan in pain. He pushed the Oya High student, kneeing him on the chin and his side. The blonde stumbled and leaned on a pillar.

Nozomi took a step but before she could even get far, someone grabbed her by the arms. She turned to see none other than the ash-haired guy who was smirking at her.

The girl didn't want to let them see that she was scared. Nozomi glared, looking him straight in the eyes.

She only tore her gaze away when Suzaki kneed her boyfriend in the gut, causing him to cough and his arm to fall on his side.

"Tsukasa!" Nozomi cried trying to get away from Amagai's grip. She turned to him and spat, "Let go of me!"

She stopped struggling when Suzaki turned his back on Tsukasa, only for the latter to grip his red uniform on the back. The blonde still not giving up.

"I'm not done yet," Tsukasa struggled. Nozomi noticed Amagai's grip on her loosened as he walked towards Suzaki and her boyfriend.

Her eyes widened in shock as Amagai hit Tsukasa with a metal pipe she was holding earlier.

"Stop!" she shouted, running towards the male and kicking him on the back. Amagai didn't stop as Nozomi can feel her whole body shaking as she watched the person she cares for getting hurt.

Amagai then turned to her, grabbing her by the neck and slamming her harshly on the pillar.

Even though she was shaking, she met him eye-to-eye, glaring dangerously.

"Why are you even here?" the male whispered and took some bills out of his pocket. He let go of Nozomi as he threw money at her face, "Leave before I change my mind."

The girl looked down at the money on the floor and slowly raised her head to stare at Amagai. Her face was now void of emotion and she couldn't even feel the aching of her back and head.

"Has anyone told you that you can't get everything you want with money?" she muttered and scoffed loudly, turning to Suzaki who was already staring at her, "Why are you following the likes of him? You're looking for a friend but he was treating you like his bitch."

Nozomi grunted in pain when Amagai slammed her again on the pillar, her head hitting the concrete behind her.

"We should go," Suzaki said. He was here to fight against Oya High not to hurt a girl.

"Why are you struggling with trash like him?" Amagai asked, referring to Tsukasa who was now lying on the ground. He was half-conscious and his vision was blurry but he heard and saw bits of what happened to Nozomi.

The girl was now sitting on the ground, trying to keep herself awake. Her head was hit pretty hard and her surroundings became blurry.

She heard footsteps approaching and heard them say that they couldn't take down the Chun-Chun Faction.

"What about Hanaoka Fujio?" she heard Amagai question.

"I don't know," someone replied. Nozomi balled her fist in anger as she heard Amagai kicking Tsukasa.

She couldn't even stand as she heard him grunting in pain. She couldn't do anything to protect him and it pisses her off more than anything else.

"Bring him but leave the girl. We don't need her."

That was the last thing she heard before her vision became dark.

---

my poor babies :((

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 196 8
"Is it that hard to just shut up?" He sighs looking appalled at my talkative state. "That's why you get no bitches." ---- sweet home x reader.
38.9K 1.5K 29
【retelling of high and low the worst!】 .... ❝Don't be afraid of storms, learn how to dance in the rain.❞ (I don't own the High and Low fr...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
20K 474 14
"[Name], the daughter of Sherry Parker, decided to leave Detroit for good after her father died in a tragic car accident. Seeking a fresh start, she...