๐Œ๐˜ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐‡๐”๐’๐๐€๐๐ƒ...

By _Slayoongi_

This story is about two people, Kim Taehyung and Min Y/n...They had an arranged marriage. Y/n loves him more... More

๐Ÿ”ดNOTE๐Ÿ”ด
โฃ Mistake
โฃ Lie
โฃ Jealous
โฃ Scared of him
โฃ Period cramps
โฃ kissing him
โฃ She's mine
โฃ Hurted yourself [1/2]
โฃ Hurted yourself [2/2]
โฃ Grandchild
โฃ Ghosts
โฃ Hottie
โฃ Let's die together
โฃ Nightmare
โฃ Crazy for you
โฃ Prank
โฃ Step Brother
โฃ Banana milk
โฃ Husband
โฃ Buisness party
โฃ Kidnapped
โฃ Pleasure me
โฃ Misunderstanding
โฃ Ruined friendship
โฃ Known strangers
โฃ Always & Forever
โฃ Trust??
โฃ Love=pain
โฃ A HEARTLESS KILLER
โฃ Fucked up
โฃ Cry baby

โฃ I hate you

1.7K 59 1
By _Slayoongi_

[ At night ]

Tae:- Yes, early morning I'm going on a business trip.

Y/n:- huhh! How many days?

You said with a puppy eyes.. He took a glance at you then turned his eyes towards the road.

Tae:- Around 5-6 days.

Your jaw dropped.

Y/n:- What!! 5-6 days? Isn't it too long??

Tae:- hmm? No.

Y/n:- Ahh! Taehyung.. How can you say that, I'll miss you.

He smiled.

Y/n:- Why are you smiling?? Don't you also miss me?

Tae:- Ofcourse I'll miss my princess.

Y/n:- Then...

You pouted and looked down. He lays his hand on yours. And intertwined his hand on yours.

Tae:- it's important. I promise I'll call you every day okay.

Y/n:- Okay then you can go.. But now where are you taking me??

Tae:- you'll see when you get there.

Soon you both reached your mother in law's house.

You got out of the car but you were confused cuz you don't know why he took you here. He came towards you and held your hand.

Tae:- you will be staying here till i come.

Y/n:- Why??

Tae:- cause..i can't leave you alone okay.

you smiled knowing how much he's caring for you. He held your hand and enter the house.

You entered the house and saw his mom standing.. She immediately smiled after seeing you two.

Mrs. Kim:- Being there belongings.

She said to the maid.

Y/n:- Eoommmaaa!!

You ran to her and hug her tightly and she chuckled at your cuteness.

Mrs.kim:- Aigoo! My sweetheart i missed you.

Y/n:- I missed you more Eomma.

Taehyung just stood silently and felt happy seeing you both like this. She kissed your forehead and then came towards Taehyung. She placed her hand on her cheeks.

Mrs.kim:- How have you been Taehyung?

He placed his hand on her hand then spoke.

Tae:- I'm good how about you?

You stare at him while he continue to talk to his mom.

His smile brightened..His voice become very sweet and his eyes shining.

You can say by seeing his face how much he loves his mother.

[ After a while ]

Now you went to Taehyung's room and took your clothes out from the suitcase. And took a quick bath.

As you are about to lay down suddenly your phone rang as soon as you saw the ID a smile formed on your lips and you quickly picked it up.

[ OTP ]

Y/n:- Hello!!

Yoongi:- how have you been
Y/n?? I didn't know you'll forgot me that easily.

Yoongi is your brother. He hates Taehyung so much, cause he didn't like Taehyung's attitude.

Yoongi:- and how's he treating you??

You smirked and spoke.

Y/n:- Who??

Yoongi:- Y/n, you already know who I'm talking about.

Y/n:- i really don't know oppa.

You said innocently and he sighed.

Yoongi:- Your lovely HUSBAND.

He emphasised the word,  HUSBAND.. You smiled.

Y/n:- why do you hate him so much??

Yoongi:- Because of his gaze, attitude, and coldness. Everything about him gives me  weird vibes i don't know why.

Y/n:- you know he changed a lot. He's treating me well so please don't hate him.

He sighed.

Yoongi:- Add long as he keeps you happy, i won't hate him. Well! Y/n, i missed you so much.

Y/n:- i Miss-

Before you could complete your sentence Taehyung snatched the phone and ended up the call.

Tae:- Who the hell are you talking with??

He said in a cold tone while glaring at you.

Y/n:- He's my brother. Now gimme my phone.

He raised his eyebrow and checked the ID and his eyes softened. He smiled. But you glared at him.

Y/n:- You know what? I hate you.

You said and about to go. He grabbed your arm and pulled you closer to his hard chest and hugged you tightly.

Tae:- I'm sorry Y/n.

You smiled but decided to tease him more.

Y/n:- let go of me.

You were struggling to get out of his grip but he kept tightening it. You pushed him with a force but you accidentally Stepped your feet on his which caused him to fall on the bed but he pulled you along with him.

You ended up falling on top of him. You're just frozen. Your hair was covering your face. He slide his hands towards his cheeks and tucked your hairs behind your ear. Then you both made a eye contact. He looked at you up and down making you blush.

Tae:- damn-

You blushed and quickly tried to get up. But he wrapped his arms around your waist and kept you tightly.

Tae:- Now repeat that what you said earlier.

He said looking straight in to your eyes.

Tae:- I said repeat that.

He said in a cold tone.. You gulped and spoke in a low tone avoiding eye contact.

Y/n:- i-i h-hat-

Tae:- You?? what?

He said while pulling you more closer to him. Your lips almost touching his.

You bite your lower lip because of nervousness.

He looked at your lips then back to your eyes.

Tae:- And what was that? Trying to seduced me right?

Your eyes widened.

Y/n:- w-what n-noo..I'm n-not.

Tae:- yes you are.

You started into his eyes for a second then quickly looked away.

Y/n:- Taehyung p-please l-let me g-go.

After you said he tightened the grip even more.

Tae:- No i won't.

His gaze piercing into your soul and you are dying because of shyness.

Tae:- What will you do if I don't let you go??

Your face turned red and you don't know what to say. So, you just rested your head on his chest to avoid his gaze.

He raised his eyebrow. He looked at you then suddenly flipped you, now he's on top of you.

Tae:- Now what will you do??

You closed your eyes tightly. He looked at your lips and placed his soft lips on yours.

Soon you kissed him back and moved your lips in sync. He held your jaw and kissed you passionately.

You two kissed for a while. He backed off because you were out of breathe.

Tae:- You are driving me crazy Y/n.

He said with his deep husky voice.

He again tried to attack his lips with yours but suddenly he remembered the word you said " i hate you " and got out of you. And sat on the bed while staring at the floor. You don't know what happened to him, so you also sat straight.

He stayed quiet for a while then suddenly turned his dark eyes towards you making you flinch a little.

Tae:- What you said earlier? You hate me? Right?

Your eyes widened.

Y/n:- Taehyung I said that to tease you.. i didn't mean it.

Tae:- But I take that seriously. How dare you to say that Y/n?

You are speechless.

Tae:- Remember what I said? Even if you don't mean it, don't dare to repeat that again. Got it?

You nodded slowly. Then without saying anything he laid down on the bed.. his back facing you.

Y/n in mind:- Why does he had to be so mad at me for such a small reason??

He started at the wall for a while.

\ Flashback \

???:- I hate you Taehyung..in hate you.

\ Flashback ended \

He tried to erase all of those past memories out of his mind but they just don't go.

He sighed and closed his eyes tightly.

You hugged him tightly from the back and you both fall asleep.

[ Next day ]

He didn't talked to you neither looked at you since last night.

After finishing breakfast, you come his bedroom and saw he is packing all his stuff and just stood there quietly. Couple of tears left your eyes. He took a glance at you and you immediately looked down.

He turned towards you and crossed his arms over his chest.

When you slowly looked at him with your red teary eyes. He smiled and opened his arms wide and signaled you to come.

More tears left from your eyes you felt happy and immediately ran into his embrace. He hugged you tightly.

Tae:- My princess.

You move more closer to his chest and began to cry. He pulled away and wiped your tears.

Y/n:- T-Taehyung y-you know h-how i f-felt w-when you weren't t-talking a-and-

Tae:- Shhhhh!! I didn't think you would cry.

You looked at him confusly still sobbing slightly.

Tae:- i really wasn't mad at you. But I just acted like i was, to tease you.

He really got mad but lied to make you feel good.

He placed his forehead on yours. And you put your hands on his neck.

Tae:- I love you.

You just smiled.

Tae:- Say it back.

He said Cutely.. you chuckled and spoke.

Y/n:- I love you too.

He smiled and gave you a long kiss on your forehead. And looked at you with his soft lovely eyes.

Tae:- Don't skip meals. I'll try to come as soon as possible hmm?

You nodded and placed your hand on his cheek.

Y/n:- Please take care of yourself.. don't overwork.

Tae:- As my princess says.. I will.

He took his stuff and held your hand then headed downstairs. Then he hugged his mom.

Mrs.kim:- Have a safe journey.

He smiled brightly and nodded.
He looked at you and have you a warm smile and left.

__________________________________________________________

See y'all in the next chapter
Babayeee take care😽

(Vote)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 81.5K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—บ : ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ...
9.9K 401 22
Two souls. One who longs for love, One who is in a quest for his one true love. Their lives are merged by the red string of fate through marr...
196K 5.2K 14
"Mom I swear I'll never work on this marriage." He yelled at his mother's face. "Taehyunga, calm down." His mom replied. "Why don't you understand th...
42.8K 2.7K 59
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...