๐š๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข...

By voidsoni

"๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ... More

--- season 1 cast/aesthetic ---
new students
gummies and cigarettes
defending scott
not a date
lydia's party
mint chocolate or caramel?
mccall's a werewolf?
the lacrosse game
lost opportunities?
bowling date
school fight
derek hale
animal clinic
who's austin?
skipping school
meeting the family
her new tutor
night at the school
scotts lies
pessimistic stiles
rip derek hale
the story
full moon
watching over scott
holding fingertips
understandings
stuck with derek
the alpha
marco the monkey
dress shopping
the winter formal
kisses turned tragedies
cries for mom
--- season 2 cast/aesthetic ---
neck holes
locker art
annoying voices
blonde ryder
new werewolf
taking notes
finding the wolf
belt loops
first full moon
full wolf form
talking
spilled business
judge free zone
triple date?
milking cows
healing practice
giant lizard goo
empty promises
crushing on finstock
derek's fault
the kanima
protecting lydia
proving them wrong
snitching on derek
told you so
gay club
grudge holder award
apologies
sexing it up
what she couldn't
isaac's pretty face
horrible haircut
bonding
detention
girlfriend
not friends
girls night
prettiest girls
girls bathroom
are you okay?
raving
fumbled plans
near death experience
lydia's birthday
memories
advantage?
stiff neck
mother daughter duo
talk about feelings
peter's back
no more kanima
--- season 3A cast/aesthetic ---
tattoos and piercings
new teacher
crazy birds
painted doors
party
sorries
missing heather
drowning isaac
the other person
cora
soft as cotton
real help
human sacrifices
cross country
detention...again
dumdums
buzzkills and bus rides
glen capri
not rehearsed
peter's daughter
rip Boyd
A/N
idioms
telling noah
big problems
ambulance
scott's dad
only you
finally over
--- season 3B cast/aesthetic ---
wrathful detities
who's malia?
alarming texts
alpha training
no too
october 30th
sound of flies
butterfly tattoo
shameless plug / A/N
hickey
black light party
worried about stiles
missing Stiles
finding Stiles
saving Melissa
shit luck
balloon fears
threat from a nogitsune
de-void
rip allison
divine move
THE END

you can cry

1.5K 87 11
By voidsoni

"So this kid's the real killer?"

Stiles nodded, "Yeah."

"No."

"Yes!"

"No."

"Dad, come on. Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So all he had to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common."

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter Kara wasn't in Harris's class."

Ryder drowned out the rest of the conversation, tightening her hand with Austin's, successfully gaining his attention. She pulled him off to the side, allowing Scott and Stiles to hopefully talk some sense into Stiles' dad.

Austin followed her, leaning into her as her back pressed against the wall. He laid his head on top of hers, collecting his thoughts as he came to an immediate realization that she was giving him his time to figure out what he wanted to say.

"I saw my dad." He started, hearing her sigh softly.

Ryder didn't know much about Austin's father. She felt like it genuinely wasn't her place to ask him why it was just him and his mom. She felt like if he trusted her enough, he would speak when he was ready.

"He was hurting my little brother." She wanted to cut him off, but he never did that with her. He always let her talk, so she did the same, "He and my mom were arguing. He was trying to take Max and my mom wouldn't let him. I was strong enough to get out of his grip and stand by my mom, but Max was barely nine. I don't know about you, but I haven't met a nine year old that could fight off a grown man."

"Can I ask why he did it?"

He shrugged, "Jealousy? I don't know. He thought my mom was cheating on him. Kept saying how I wasn't his kid and that Max was rightfully his since they had they same colored eyes."

Ryder frowned, thinking to herself, where was the logic in that?

"My mom insisted that she didn't cheat. He took it as her calling him stupid and started hitting on her." He clenched his jaw, "The night that my brother died was the same night that I thought it would be best to finally stand up and help my mom."

Austin's brows creased, "I wanted to believe that the whole thing was my fault, but I learned at a very early age that whatever my dad was going through had nothing to do with us. The accident wasn't my fault, my brothers death wasn't my fault. But it still hurt, you know? Because I chose to start arguing, and tried to play hero, instead of calling the cops. If I did then accident could have been avoided."

The George teen cleared his throat as he thought about his mother. The woman had taken Max's death hard. The moment she found out, she went crazy. Endless night of listening to her sob into her youngest sons pillow, before he eventually found the strength to comfort her while also comforting himself.

They would lay in Max's twin sized bed for days on end, Austin only spoke when he was telling his mom a memory about the boy. Cries eventually turned to laughter as they came to terms that while it was tragic, Max was in a better place now.

Jenn always wondered how it would be to see her sons grow up together, but because of her husband, she couldn't have that feeling.

Everyday, she thought about Max.

She channeled her sadness into happiness, barely having enough tears to cry anymore. Constantly doing her best to smile, baking the cookies he adored and treating Austin with twice as much love.

He didn't hate it, but he didn't particularly like coming home to his mother faking half of her happiness.

Ryder places a hand on his cheek, forcing him to look down at her. She saw his eyes water, lips turning downwards.

"It's okay." She nodded, watching his shoulder shake, "You can cry."

•••

"You guys okay?" Stiles asked, brows pinched in worry as he saw Austin's flushed cheeks and Ryder's down turned expression.

Austin nodded, his smile a little more genuine than if he would've smiled at him a few minutes ago. "What's going on?"

"We're waiting on—"

"Sheriff?"

Their heads turn at the sound of Scott's voice, walking towards him. They freeze at the sight of Matt Daehler standing there, gun in hand as he pointed it at Noah.

"Matt? It's Matt, right? Matt, whatever's going on, I guarantee you there's a solution that doesn't involve a gun."

"You know, it's funny you say that, because I don't think you're aware of just how right you are." Matt smirked, eyeing Ryder, the girl forcing herself to stand in front of Stiles and Austin.

Sheriff held his hands up, "I know you don't wanna hurt people."

"Actually, I wanna hurt a lot of people. You five weren't on my list, but I could be persuaded. And one way is to try dialing somebody on your cell phone, like McCall is doing." His voice raised, "That - that could definitely get someone hurt. Phones. Everyone. Now!"

They listened, the boys more frantic in getting it done than Ryder was. She moved slow, much to Matt's annoyance. She was purposefully drawing his attention and anger onto her. Ryder knew what she was going was risky, but it seemed she had a habit for risking her life for people.

She hardly reacts when he shoves her forward, urging her to move quicker.

"Can you relax?"

She listened as Matt demanded for Stiles to handcuff his dad in a cell.

"Tighter."

"Do what he says, Stiles." The older Stilinski said, wincing as Stiles listened.

"What, are you gonna kill everyone in here?"

"No, that's what Jackson's for. I just think about killing them, and he does it."

"How cute is that?" Ryder chuckled, rolling her eyes as Matt tugged her towards him. "Hi, Matt."

"Hi, Ryder." He smiled, placing the gun against her temple, "Your slick attitude and snide comments are gonna get you hurt."

She nodded, pushing her lips out teasingly, "Then you should probably take the safety off."

•••

"Deleted. And we're done. All right, so, Matt, since all the people you brutally murder deserved it because they killed you first - whatever that means - I think we're good here, right? So I'll just get my dad, and we'll go, you know? You continue on the whole vengeance thing. Enjoy the kanima."

The sound of a car approaching sent the teens into a frenzy, "Sounds like your mom's here, McCall."

"Matt, don't do this. When she comes to the door, I'll just tell her to leave. I'll tell her we didn't find anything. Please, Matt." Scott pleaded, his wishes going unfulfilled as Matt gestured with the gun,

"If you don't move - now, I'm gonna kill Stiles first, and then your mom, then Austin." He chuckled, "And then I'll have my fun with Ryder."

He shot a wink in her direction, her eyes glowing in return. Matt held a hand up as Jackson (the kanima) hissed at the girl. He was unaware of the harsh glare he was getting from Austin.

"Open it." He pointed to the door.

Scott hesitated, "Please."

"Open the door."

He complied, sighing a relief as Derek stood there. However, Ryder immediately noticed the stiffness in his body and the way his eyes darted to her in guilt.

"Oh, thank God."

Derek fell, landing face first on the ground, "This is the one controlling him? This kid?"

"Well, Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big, bad werewolf. Oh, yeah, that's - that's right. I've learned a few things lately. Werewolves, hunters, kanimas. Full wolves." He directed his last words to Ryder, who ignored his words as she picked up a very familiar scent.

"It's like a frickin' Halloween party every full moon. Except for you two. What do you turn into?"

Austin didn't answer him, instead eyeing the way his girlfriend perked up.

"Abominable snowman. But, uh, it's more of, like, a wintertime thing, you know, seasonal."

Stiles' sarcastic comment didn't slide as Matt gestures for the kanima to hit him.

"You bitch."

"Get him off of me." Derek demanded:

"Oh, I don't know, Derek. I think you two make a pretty good pair. It must kinda suck, though, to have all that power taken away from you with just a little cut to the back of the neck. I bet you're not used to feeling this helpless."

"Still got some teeth. Why don't you get down here a little closer, huh? We'll see how helpless I am."

Stiles' voiced cracked as he backed the man up, "Yeah, bitch."

Ryder's eyes shut as she locked eyes with Scott, both teens sharing a look of panic.

"Is that her? Do what I tell you to and I won't hurt her. I won't even let Jackson near her."

"Scott, don't trust him!"

A woman stumbled into the room.

"Oh." Matt faltered, "You're not Scott's mom."

Ramona squinted. A squint that had the Daehler laughing out loud, "But God is the resemblance uncanny."

"Ryder—"

"Is a pain in my ass." Matt cut in, "Did you teach her those manners, Mrs. Miller?"

Ryder stepped forward, pushing the gun away from her mother's face.

"Don't get your ass kicked, Daehler."

Austin winced, "Ry." His movements got him in the same position as Stiles. His body hitting the ground as Jackson whipped a tail to his neck.

Matt tilted his head, pressing a foot to Stiles' neck, listening to the chocking sounds he gained from the action, "This work better for ya?"

"Okay, just stop! Stop!" Scott shouted.

"Then do what I tell you to."

"Okay. All right. Stop!"

"You, take 'em in there. You - with me." Matt directed.

Ramona gripped Ryder's hands, walking ahead of the kanima as it carried Derek, Austin and Stiles,

"Are you okay?"

"We're fine, ma."

"Good." Ramona nodded, "Because after this, i am going to kill you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8M 649K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
41.7K 740 16
Isabella of Castile is the daughter of the King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella. Her sister is Catherine of Aragon. She is told to help her sister to se...
11.5K 704 14
Your a witch at Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies, no one knew your power. You had the ability to make plants grow, because of th...
85.1K 975 7
๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐‘ผ๐’‘๐’” Calista Feder, the oldest daughter of Lenny and Roxanne Feder. Well she's what others would describe as "the biggest bitch you'll...