๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ |๐ƒ๐„

By NITHEEMENACE

๐€ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ ๐Ÿ ๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ยฉ A Menace producti... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ: ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ: ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘: ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’: ๐ˆ๐•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“: ๐•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”: ๐•๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–: ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—: ๐ˆ๐—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐—๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐—๐•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: ๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐—๐—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐—๐—๐•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ: ๐—๐—๐—
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ: ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•: ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ

1.9K 65 7
By NITHEEMENACE

Jumping out of his sleep with his right hand on his gun Zane looked around the empty room with only his things placed inside and slowly laid his head back onto the black Meridan headboard as he realized seeing his mother again was just a dream and calmed himself down.

"Fuck, man I gotta stop doing this shit" Using his left hand to flip the safety on his Glock Zane placed the gun back inside his nightstand and stood up, letting out a stretching relief he walked into his bathroom and began freshening himself up.

Looking onto the second side of the sink that use to be Sierra's he seen her necklace he bought her laying on the counter and picked it up.

Examining the iced-out Cuban he thought of how much he missed Sierra and how she could be laid up with another nigga which didn't sit right with him, knowing another nigga was in her or even looking at her besides him he was jealous and Zane never felt like that about a woman before.

Since Sierra left he hasn't made much of a change and doesn't see himself changing anytime soon because he knew he could easily get her back where he wanted her and this time she wouldn't leave.

Getting an interrupting call from a no caller id he snapped out of his thoughts and answered the phone. "My muthafuckin brotha Zane!" Hearing the long lost voice sound into his ear memories of who it was began to flood in bringing Zane to remembrance.

"Is this my nigga Kyree?!" Zane spoke getting hyped as he heard Kyree chuckle through the speakers.

"Man, I haven't seen you in forever nigga! How the fuck you been?" Zane asked, getting caught up in the reunion as Kyree could tell the excitement was evident in his voice.

"Well you see where a nigga calling from.. I've been locked up since Pindeó and luckily I get out next weekend." Kyree explained.

Thinking back to the famous Pindeó case that happened a few years ago that he was involved in Zane shook his head in disbelief. "They kept you in there for that long nigga? That shit is crazy! Why the fuck you ain't tell me 12 caught you?"

"Man y'all nigga's was on the come up! And with the shit we had tucked away y'all ass would've been doing more than just 3 years" Kyree stated

"Y'all still running that shit? Or you in yo own building now?" Smacking his lips Kyree laughed.

"Mann! We still running this shit! This shit is for niggas like you who tryna earn quick and easy money straight out the jammer, I'm tryna open up my own business become a CEO and shit." Hearing that Kyree reached his limit on the pay phone they finished catching up with each other and hung up.

Feeling the warmth of the water that spat down from the shower head with his fingers Zane took off the only piece of clothing he had on and entered the shower. feeling the water that was designed to fall from the ceiling hit his muscle built chest he threw his head back in relaxation and let the warm water droplets run down his tattoos.

"You too, And have a nice day!" Sierra kindly spoke to the client. Waiting to the customer left she let out a relieving breath of air and leaned on the marble counter.

"D, Has Zane been here recently?" Sierra asked, looking up to see Dreka sitting at the table working on her MacBook she shrugged.

Sierra had quit working at the strip club because Zane had told her he didn't appreciate her showing her body off to other niggas other than him and whatever Sierra wanted he would get so she didn't have to use her own money. But after Sierra found out Zane was cheating on her she stopped taking his money and has been living off of her savings but even that has been running low so Dreka offered her to work at King's Lounge and he would pay her for working for him.

"I honestly haven't been here since King first opened the lounge and of course, Zane was here for that but as far as recent I don't know boo. Why?"

"I've been thinking about how Zane hasn't told me how he makes his money and how I've found guns hiding around the house and I mean that shit isn't normal so it's obvious that he's working around illegal shit right?"

"Listen Si I've been told you that Zane is no good for you! That nigga stays around gang members and drug dealers I mean hell he's one of em too!"

Shaking her head at the thought of getting caught in their business she poured a glass of wine and went over to the table with Dreka. "I can't work here D,"

Looking over at Sierra and rolling her eyes Dreka scoffed. "What's up Si? What's been on your chest?"

"I miss my man D, I know he did me wrong but I feel like I failed him as well and maybe if I give him another chance things between us could be different." Sierra made known.

"Girl wasn't it just fuck nigga's get money two days ago? If you gon keep running back to him just be mindful about what I said." Getting up from the table and leaving Sierra shook her head low and got back to bartending as another customer walked in.

"What may I get you today, Sir?"

Sitting in the studio Zane owned and used as a spot to hold drugs at Zane pulled out a jar full of weed and started crushing up his weed while he, King, and Jay listened to they homies unreleased music.

"K, how yo lounge looking? You think we can put some products in there?" Zane asked as he rolled his blunt.

Shaking his head no Zane smacked his lips "No? Nigga ima need to put some of my products in your shit, I gotta have these niggas money by next week I need to sell this shit fast b."

"You know what I was thinking me and you could do? Own a fucking club and sell our own shit Z. We moving shit for the cartel you know how much of a risk me and you at let along our families?"

"You wasn't saying this shit when we made a fucking life signing deal with them, now was you?" Lighting up his blunt King looked at him from the corner of his eye as he sucked his teeth and shook his head in disbelief.

"Aye look y'all niggas needa calm y'all ass down but I'm finna head to the corner store y'all want something?" Jay asked as he stood up pulling up his jeans and stood by the front door waiting for an response.

"Just a pack of them gushers, and watch yo back we on the hot block J." Zane made clear, And nodded at the sight of Jay flashing his gun that sat on his hip.

Focusing back to his weed Zane saw his phone flashing back to back as someone urgently texted him. Seeing a text from a random number he scrunched his face as he began reading the first few words but getting interrupted by Dreka calling King saying Sierra was being rushed to the hospital.

"What the fuck happened K?!" Seeing King jump up and rush out the door Zane grabbed his Glock and quickly followed him out.

Walking on the dark sidewalk and seeing all the lights in the bodega that insinuated he was at his destination Jay seen bright headlights beaming straight into his eyes and covered his face as he squinted and recognized who they were he reached for his gun but quickly getting hit by the flying bullets in his thigh and shoulder he fell to the ground. Using his uninjured arm to shoot back they quickly sped off.

Catching they end of the license plates and not feeling the freshly done shot wounds from his adrenaline Jay ran to the streetlight but just as the adrenaline came it wore off leaving him to feel the pain and fall back to the ground. Barely being able to tap the blood covered screen he managed to call his mom but before he could speak he passed out leaving her to question what was happening.

Ni-

Ouu chile how y'all feel about this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 594 18
Ex Lovers Rekindle And Grow?? Or Repeat The Past?? @๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ยฉ
264K 10.9K 18
"๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ฌ." - ๐ฒ๐› ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š’๐š’ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’...
309K 8.6K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง' ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
163K 4K 51
Just readddd๐Ÿ’› Under construction ๐Ÿšง๐Ÿšง๐Ÿšง