The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 55

4.2K 98 11
By MafiaAngel8394

My eyes fluttered up as I heard knocking on my door. Making me toss the blankets off me then climbed out of the bed and walked over to my door.

I twisted the door knob then pulled my door open to reveal Dante. "Someone better have been murdered." I spoke coldly.

"No, we have a meeting so, get ready and lose the attitude." He said then walked away making me roll my eyes and close my door.

I walked into my closet and looked for an outfit for the office. I changed out of my sleepwear clothes and changed into the outfit I picked out for the office.

I walked out of my closet once I was dressed and walked into my bathroom closing the door behind me and locked it. I started off by curling my hair and then applied mascara on my eyelashes.

Once I was done with my hair and makeup, I brushed my teeth. I walked out of my bathroom and grabbed my gun holster then attached it to my thigh under my skirt.

I slid my phone into the gun holster and then walked to my door and twisted the doorknob. I pulled the door open then closed it behind me as I walked out of my room. Luca walked out of his room while texting on his phone making me shake my head at him.

While walking he felt my presence and lifted his head then smiled when he saw me. "I picked that out for you." He said making me nod my head with a smile on my face.

"You did." I said intertwining my arm with his and then we walked downstairs and where everyone else was waiting.

We walked out to the car and got in then dad started the engine. He drove down the driveway then pushed the button for the gates, and when he reached them he drove through them once they were completely open.

I laid my head on Luca's shoulder and rested my eyes as Dad drove to the office. Domenico laid his head on my shoulder and Luca then rested his head on the top of mine.

The car came to a stop causing my eyes to open to see that we were outside of the firm building. Domenico got out then I did and I closed the door behind me.

We walked inside the firm building and then over to the elevators. Luca, Domenico, and Giovanni, I got into the one elevator while Dad and them got in the other elevator.

The elevator moved up and when it got to the floor that the office was on the elevator dinged then the doors opened. We stepped out of the elevator then waited for Dad and them.

Their elevator opened and they stepped out then we walked to the conference rooms. We walked in and Alessandro placed his hands on my shoulders and then directed me to the seat in between Dad and him.

I sat down in the seat, then Dad and Alessandro sat down on both sides of me. A small group of men walked in with folders in their hands and they sat down in front of us.

"Mr. Romano, we found some information on the Russian's." The man in front of Dad said.

"What did you find?" Dad says as he leans back into his chair just like Alessandro and I.

"They just recently had a drug steal from an unknown gang." Another man said.

"They're also planning to attack another gang. The leader of the gang is Jason McCann. Age 19, has brown hair and hazel eyes. He's the most wanted criminal out there, he's wanted for thief, murder, and criminal activity." The man spoke again.

"We know who Jason is, he's Nick Rossi's best friend." Alessandro spoke coldly towards the man who looked down and swallowed his pride.

"That's all we found on the Russians." The man said.

"That's all you found? Either you didn't find anything else because they're secretive or because you didn't look hard enough." Dad snapped at the men in front of us.

"We're sorry, sir." The men said then stood up and walked out with the other men following behind him.

"Literally waste of time." Dad said then stood up from his seat.

"I can monitor the Russians myself, but I need your permission to do so." I spoke up making him turn and look at me.

"No, princess. If they find out you're alive, they will come for you baby and we can't have that." Dad said making me nod my head.

"Is it alright if I go to the firm for a little bit?" I asked making Dad nod his head.

I stood up from my seat and walked out of the conference room that we were in then walked to the elevators and pushed the button.

I stood in front of the elevators and waited for one of the doors to open. The right side opened and I walked in then pushed the floor number that the firm was on.

The elevator doors closed and then moved down three levels then stopped and dinged before the doors opened. I walked out of the elevator and I looked on the wall to see the sign has changed.

It was now Pearson Romano Specter Litt. I furrowed my eyebrows and then turned the corned and walked down the hall towards Harvey's office.

As I walked down the hall, I noticed most of the employees smiling at me as I walked by them. Once I reached the end of the hallway, I turned the corner then saw Rachel talking to Donna.

I leaned against the doorway watching the two while I waited for them to notice me. Harvey and Mike both walked up to Donna and Rachel. The four chatted amongst themselves and I got bored of waiting for them to notice me.

I bent over and gave them one more glance before walking to the other side while still bent over. I snuck my way over to Donna's desk without getting caught and I squatted down so, they didn't see me.

"He just can't go around commanding people to do his job." Rachel said.

"It's Louis, that we're talking about, what did you expect?" Mike said making Rachel scoff.

"Look I know he's a senior partner now but god damn does he have to take it to far?" Rachel said making my eyebrows furrow.

"Well maybe he wouldn't be a senior parent if Mike went to law school." Harvey said.

"Wait, don't turn this on to me. He's also angry at you guys as well." Mike said.

I got tired of listening and squatting so I stood up and everyone looked at me. "What's going on?" I asked coldly making Donna look at Harvey and them then back to me.

"Louis found out that Mike never went to law school, and now he's making Mike and Rachel do his work and he's making everyone's life a living hell." Donna said.

After Donna told me that, Harvey told me the rest of everything that's going on between them and then Rachel and Mike told me what's going on between them and Louis as well.

Then Donna told me she snapped on him but he's not budging at all. "Where is he?" I asked making Harvey shake his head no.

"What do you mean no? I am not going to let him treat you guys like this." I said making Harvey's and Mike's lips curl up into a smile.

"He's in his office, with Jessica." Rachel said making me nod my head.

I walked out from behind Donna's desk and walked down the hall to Louis's office. Right as I was about to walk in, Jessica walked out furious.

"Whatever you're about to do Blossom, make sure it works." She said to me before walking to her office.

I walked into Louis's office and he was laying on his couch. "Go away." He said not taking his eyes off the ceiling.

"Actually I will not be going away, Louis." I said coldly and he sat up with a scared facial expression.

"This is how everything is gonna start going, you are going to do your own dirty work and leave Mike and Rachel alone. Next, you're going to grow the fuck up. They kept that secret so this firm and everyone else in doesn't go down in flames." I spoke with so much anger laced in my voice.

"Rachel got Katrina a job, I figured I would let you know about that and if you don't start treating everyone the way you did before then you and I are going to have problems. Do you understand?" I said coldly.

"Y-yes I understand." He said stuttering out his words at first.

"Good, now you have an amazing night Louis and just so you know I didn't want to do this but I hated hearing about the way you were treating them. Yes, they may do little things to piss you off but they appreciate you for the things you do for them.

Donna was right to blow up on you, Louis. You need to grow the fuck up and do not touch Mike or Harvey, or else I will make you disappear." I said then walked out of his office and straight to Jessica's.

I noticed she was working on paperwork so, I knocked on her door causing her lift her head up. "It should be handled, if it's not let me know." I told her which made her smile lightly.

"Thank you Blossom, can you promise me something? She asked making me nod my head. "Never leave us again." She said making my lips twitch up slightly into a smile.

"I promise." I said as I walked out and walked back to the others.

A/N: Do you think Louis will ease up on everyone or keep treating them like shit?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 78.2K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...
77.4K 1.4K 65
Isabella D'Angelo a gang leader and a girl with a dark past. The past comes catching back to her in the form of her 5 elder brothers who would die to...
1.2M 27.9K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...
41K 1.2K 15
Alexandria Brio is a 16-year-old girl who knows pain like the back of her hand. After getting kidnapped at the young age of two she has known nothing...