πš πšŠπš—πš—πšŠ πš‹πšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš›πšœ |...

voidsoni tarafΔ±ndan

"Secrets I have held in my heart Are harder to hide than I thought Maybe I just wanna be yours ... Daha Fazla

cast/aesthetic
connor family drama
help from the pogues
mysterious boat
the hotel
course of stupidity
kegger fights
kegger aftermath
diver down
pogue god
the office
just a graze
hit the road
nightly shenanigans
ripped pants and tootsie rolls
message from Big John
dress shopping
virtual reality
girls stick together
kook party
relationship advice
golf fights
deny, deny, deny
midsummers
midsummers pt.2
spitting cobra
peanut gallery
crain house
picking sides
full kook
a setup
being a good friend
the right thing
promises
liz's help
stressful and shit
pray
season 2 cast/aesthetic
stick n' poke
P4L
tickle the wire
murder weapon
trying to convince shoupe
the gun
to charleston
getting away

arrested

268 10 2
voidsoni tarafΔ±ndan

Kirsten had her eyes focused on the screen in front of her. Or, at least she tried to stay focused. The girl was slowly falling asleep the more JJ drew circles on her hand. Not only because the action was soothing, but because the movie was garbage, she could hardly pay attention.

Her head lulled to the side, hesitant to rest on his shoulder, but she felt the Maybank scoot the slightest bit closer to her, silently letting her know that it was okay.

She inhaled softly, releasing the tension from her shoulders as her head laid on his arm.

Evelynn squinted, her head laid on her boyfriends lap, knees up as she watched the interaction with a smirk.

She could feel Luca run a hand over her jaw, turning her to face him. He gave her a questioning look, wondering what had caught her attention. Evelynn nodded her head in the direction of JJ and Kirsten, two teens blissfully unaware of the attention they gathered as they whispered quietly amongst themselves.

Luca shook his head with a chuckle, rolling his eyes a bit at his girlfriends nosiness.

"JJ?"

The Maybank rolled his eyes at Pope interrupting his conversation about the bracelets covering his wrists, "What?"

"Gotta take a piss."

"Hold it." JJ scoffed, watching Kirsten point to the blue one.

"I can't hold it. I drank too much soda."

Luca raised a brow, looking over at them.

"It's too exposed. They'll totally see us." JJ told his friend.

Pope groaned, "I gotta go."

The Antonio teen turned his head towards the bathrooms, letting out a sigh before he tapped Evelynn's waist, reluctantly making the girl move.

"Come here. I know where."

Kie looked up frowning, "Hey, where y'all going?"

"We gotta wring it out."

"You gonna hold it for each other?" Evelynn giggled at the youngest Carrera's remark.

"We'll be back." JJ and Luca nodded to their girlfriend and friend.

•••

"This feels better than a blowjob." Pope groaned out in pleasure.

Luca scrunched up his face, keeping a good distance away from the boys as they relieved themselves, his back facing them.

"Like you know how that feels." JJ coughed out.

"This feels better than what I imagine a blowjob would feel like."

"Enough about blowjobs, man, hurry up." Luca told them, blue eyes surveying the area around them.

"You bring the peacemaker?"

"Oh, shit, I forgot it." JJ said, eyes wide, quickly ushering his friend to speed it up.

"You forgot it?"

"Hurry up! Hurry up!"

"Dude, you had one job. That's all I asked you to do, man." Pope snapped,

"I know. Let's go back."

Just as they turned, they found themselves cornered by Rafe, Topper, and Kelce.

"What's up, Pogues?"

"What's up, Rafe? How you guys doin' tonight? Isn't it past your bedtime?"

Rafe eyed his former friend before deciding to leave him to Kelce, "I wanna talk."

"Hey, hey. Just chill out, Topper." Pope backed away, his back hitting Luca's chest as the teen hadn't moved from his spot.

"Yeah, that was some nice work you did on my boat."

Pope raised his hands, "I don't know what you mean."

"Sure."

"Not so burly without a gun now, are you?"

"Take one more step, I'll rip that prepubescent face off." JJ threatened, walking forward so he was in the Cameron teens face.

"Do you feel good, stealing shit?" Kelce then asked, his question being directed at the one teen who had yet to say anything.

Luca sighed, "What are you talking about, man?"

"I'm talking about Evelynn."

"I can't steal something you never had, Kelce."

"Is your mom proud of you? Is your dad?" Topper taunted Pope.

The Heyward teen unexpectedly flung his head forward, smacking Topper in the nose.

"Now, attaboy!" JJ cheered, "With your fist, like this!"

Kelce clenched his jaw as he looked Luca in the eye, or tried to. The Antonio didn't care to pay much attention to him as his gaze was more focused on Pope and JJ, making sure they could handle themselves before he threw a punch to the brown eyed teen.

Kelce stumbled back, hand gripping his nose as he felt warm liquid dripping down.

He smiled before he charged forward, tackling Luca to the ground. He managed to land one punch to the boys face before he was shoved off, head smacking the ground before he felt Luca's body on top of him, throwing jabs at his abdomen and face.

"Get up."

Kelce spat out a bit of blood before he stood, fists up, preparing himself to fight again. Luca smiled condescendingly at him, only angering him further as he realized the Antonio took this as a joke.

"Come on, Pogue!"

Luca kept his eyes on Kelce, carefully analyzing the way he moved. The Smith teen stumbled as he swung at him, groaning as he was dodged.

Kelce came to a brutal realization that he wouldn't win in a physical fight with Luca, the Antonio barely had a bruise aside from the ones forming on his knuckles.

Wiping his nose he smirked at him, "Evelynn doesn't want you, man."

"My God." He rolled his eyes, shoving the teen away from him before walking towards Pope, doing the same to Topper.

He feels himself stumble forward as his gets shoved from behind. He hardly has time to react before both Topper and Kelce were on top of himS

"Let go of him, Topper!" Luca's heart dropped at the sound of Evelynn's voice.

"Fascist asshole!" Kiara shouted, jumping on the Thornton teens back.

He held in a chuckle as Topper stood up with Kiara clinging onto him.

"Rafe, stop!" Kirsten shouted, keeping a safe distance from the fight as she watched the nineteen year old hit on JJ.

"Hey, listen, Pope. All you gotta do—"

"Topper, stop!"

"—is accept personal responsibility."

Pope glared at him, "Screw you, Kook!"

"Oh, let go of me, Rafe!"

"Stay out of this, Kiara!"

Evelynn groaned dramatically, eyes falling on a stick, eyeing Kirsten who shook her head.

"Evelynn, no—"

The Connor teen ignored her friend, picking up the small piece of wood and hitting Kelce with it.

She could hear him hiss out on pain as the stick smacked against his bare skin.

"Ev—"

"Ev, stop!"

She felt herself get tugged away from him, huffing as she pushed a piece of hair from her face.

"Come on, man. Just admit it! Admit you did it, bitch!"

Kirsten watched in fear as Topper began to choke the Heyward out.

"Finish him off, Top!"

Suddenly, screams of panic were heard.

Kirsten and Evelynn getting tugged away from the fire that Kiara set off.

"Go, go!"

"Hey, let's go, Kelce!"

"You good?"

Kie nodded, "We're all okay."

"You're a freakin' idiot."

"I saved your ass."

"J?" Kirsten called out, eyes full of worry as she saw his face.

The Maybank lifted his head, "I'm okay, i'm okay." He wrapped an arm around her shoulder, pulling her along as they walked behind the other, "Let's get out of here."

•••

The next morning, the group of six stood inside Heyward's shop, only some of them doing actual work. Evelynn sat on the counter as she watched them bag groceries and put items away.

"What was your thought process, using your head?"

Pope shrugged, "I don't know, man. I just kind of acted off instinct, alright? I was a cornered animal."

"Well, don't do it again." Kirsten joked, "You'll give yourself a concussion."

"Hey, Pope, Luca? Someone here to see you."

Evelynn gave her boyfriend a look, one that asked what the hell he did. The teen simply shrugged, truly not sure.

"Evening, Officer."

"I have an arrest warrant for felony destruction of property." He said to Pope before turning to face Luca, "And assault."

"What?" Evelynn nearly shouted.

"What?"

"Hands where I can see 'em."

"What the hell are you going?" The Connor girl stood in front of her boyfriend, who simply sighed as he realized that Kelce snitched.

"Young lady, out of my way."

Heyward stepped up, "Whoa. Shoupe, what'd he do?"

"Look at the warrant."

"You're arresting them?"

Luca turned around, letting the officer cuff him without a fight. He looked down at Evelynn, watching her eyes fill with tears,

"I'll be fine. Call my mom."

Luca got violently shoved into the back of the cop car, grunting at the impact. The argument about Pope's arrest continued for a few seconds before a voice cut in,

"It wasn't him! It was me."

Kirsten looked up at him, "JJ, wha—?"

"He tried to talk me out of it, but I was mad because he'd just been beaten up. I was so sick of those assholes from Figure Eight that I lost my shit. I can't let you take the blame for somethin' I did. You've got too much to lose."

"JJ, what are you doing?"

"I'm tellin' the truth. For once in my goddamn life, I'm gonna tell the truth." The blonde shrugged, refusing to look at the oldest Carrera twins as he knew for a fact she was crying, "I took his old man's boat, too."

"What the hell?"

"JJ, come on—"

"Just shut up, Pope! Just shut up. He's a good kid. You know where I'm from."

"Yeah." Shoupe nodded.

"This was all me."

"That's the whole truth?"

"Whole truth, swear to God."

"I know what you think, damn it, I'm asking Pope."

Kirsten prayed the Heyward would speak up, take the blame for something he did rather than allowing JJ to do it.

"Yeah, that about covers it."

"Son of a bitch."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

853 29 7
Κ™ΙͺΙ’ Κ€α΄‡α΄˜α΄œα΄›α΄€α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ, Κ™ΙͺΙ’ Κ€α΄‡α΄˜α΄œα΄›α΄€α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏᴏʜ, ʏᴏᴜ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴍᴇ, ᴑᴇ ɒᴏᴛ Κ™ΙͺΙ’ Κ€α΄‡α΄˜α΄œα΄›α΄€α΄›Ιͺᴏɴꜱ, α΄€Κœ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ʏᴏᴜ Κœα΄‡α΄€Κ€α΄… α΄€Κ™α΄α΄œα΄› ᴍᴇ, ᴏᴏʜ Ιͺ ɒᴏᴛ κœ±α΄α΄α΄‡ Κ™ΙͺΙ’ ᴇɴᴇᴍΙͺα΄‡κœ± Κ™ΙͺΙ’ Κ€α΄‡α΄˜α΄œα΄›α΄€α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ, Κ™ΙͺΙ’ ʀᴇ...
106K 4.3K 46
I've said too much, in and out of wanting us. JJ MAYBANK / FEM!OC KIARA CARRERA / FEM!OC OBX SEASON 2 FIRST DRAFT βΈ» 05/08/21 EDITED βΈ» 04/21/23 β†’ 03/0...
56.1K 1.3K 52
π…πŽπŽπ‹'𝐒 π†πŽπ‹πƒ ❝𝙔𝙀π™ͺ'π™§π™š 𝙣𝙀𝙩 π™©π™π™š π™ π™žπ™£π™™ 𝙀𝙛 π™₯π™šπ™§π™¨π™€π™£ 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙒 𝙨π™ͺπ™₯π™₯π™€π™¨π™šπ™™ 𝙩𝙀 π™‘π™žπ™ π™š.❞ ❝𝙔𝙀π™ͺ 𝙠𝙣𝙀𝙬, 𝙄 𝙙𝙀�...