BTS Sickfics (request closed...

By The-Purple-Pearl

BTS unfortunate Events, sickfic, hurtfic, just stories/oneshots about BTS members. Just stories (one day i h... More

Request!
Hello
BTS drugged (Part 1 of the mission to kidnap)
Picking up (Part 2 of the mission to kidnap)
Kidnapped (part 3 of the mission to kidnap)
BTS ~ Car accident
BTS ~ Plane crash (part 4 of the mission to kidnapped.)
BTS ~ She's back (part 5 of the mission to kidnapped.)
BTS ~ the last flight (part 6 of the mission to kidnapped.)
Seokjin (Jin) ~ hypothermia
Yoongi (Suga) ~ Hepatitis
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Wrong jump
Namjoon (RM) ~ Upset
Jimin ~ The Divorce
Taehyung (V)~ Depressed
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Helpless
BTS ~ Fire
Hyungline ~ Overworked
Maknea Line ~ Stomach flu
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Words can hurt
Yoongi (Suga) ~ You never let me fall
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Unwanted
Namjoon (RM) ~ Tired and sad
Jimin ~ it hurt so bad
Taehyung (V) ~ Loss
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ The best
Vmin (Taehyung and Jimin) ~ Fight
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Military
Yoongi (Suga) ~ Flashback
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Hiding
Namjoon (RM) ~ migraine
Taehyung (V) ~ Unheard
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ As it hits
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Unseen
Namjoon (RM) ~ Tiredness
Namjoon (RM) ~ Seeing black
Taehyung (V) ~ Middle of the night
Jimin ~ took the bullet
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Not here
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Just smile.
Taehyung (V) ~ Fainted
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ More than money
Namjoon (RM) ~ Mirror
Jimin ~ Fight
BTS ~ FIRE PART 2
Namjoon ~ Appendix
Taehyung (V) ~ Burned
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Do you notice?
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Shot
Namjoon (RM) ~ Shattered pieces
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ heart beat.
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Heart beat part 2
Taehyung (V) ~ Painless
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ The gym
Taehyung (V) ~The truth hurts
Jimin ~ Alone
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Nothing I'm fine
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ The past never leaves
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Invisible
Namjoon (RM) ~ The mood (Upset pt2)
Namjoon (RM) ~ No voice (Upset pt3)
Taehyung (V) ~ The walls are closing in
Namjoon (RM) ~ Till it bleeds
To the person who needs to hear this...
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Getting the proof
Jimin ~ Cuts
Taehyung (V) ~ Identity crisis
BTS ~Dentist
Taehyung (v) ~ Last day
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ To much
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Unbelieveble sick
Jimin ~ If I don't talk they will never know
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ back to being 2
Jimin & Jungkook (Jikook) ~ Pushed
BTS ~ Revenge (Part 7 of the mission to kidnap.)
Seokjin (Jin) ~ One mistake
Namjoon (RM) ~ Seizing
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Things that changed
Jeon Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Behind closed doors
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Hiding
Jimin ~ If only
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Fake it till you make it
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Hiding behind the secret.
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Comments
Taehyung (V) ~ The needle
Hyung-line x maknes line ~ If you sick, we will take care of you
Maknea line ~ Stay out of this maknea!
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Faker!
Namjoon (RM) ~ Throat infection
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Pressure
Namjon (RM) ~ ENOUGH!
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Seeing Justice
Taehyung (V) ~ Cholinergic urticaria
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Wrong bite
Maknea line x Hyung line ~ our time to take care now
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Hiding behind the secret part 2
JIN&RM (Seokjin and Namjoon) ~ Coma
Taehyung (V) ~ It just too much
Jimin ~ Feeling it all but nothing at the same time
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ not his lucky day!
Namjoon (RM) ~ Wake up!
BTS ~ Dentist part 2
Seokjin (Jin) ~ When the doctor is wrong...
Taehyung (V) ~ Blood and water
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Shot fired!
Maknea ~ A harsh day
Taehyung (V) ~ Obsessed..
Namjoon (RM) ~ trouble with the new manager
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ high school fever

BTS ~ Maknea save the day

817 29 5
By The-Purple-Pearl

This is a request from @ZulfaTharik, hope you will enjoy it!

The world is a cruel place, a place filled with pain, sharrow and meaningless words. Voices that kept telling you how to do things, words that kept on relaying in your mind like you are nothing. People telling you that you will not make it in this world. People lying in your face telling you that it is all going to be alright. People who are supposed to help you and saying you'll be safe, while the world is telling you otherwise.

A vacation of a little time of was for BTS something that didn't come quiet often. There almost is never a moment of peace as even when they are walking down the streets people might recognise them and some even bother them.

The members know that the true ARMY will never hurt them, and will respect them and their privency but there are always people that are way more intense in a negative way. Making living a dangerous part of their lives which is something really bad.

But even though the moment to relax were hard to find, they were there. So even though it was going to be a weekend trip. It was all they needed to ease their minds.

"You are really sure I am not getting sea sick?" Hoseok asks, the moment he had learned they were going to be on a small privet mini cruise he was already turning green by the thought.
"Believe me mister you barely feel anything." the captain says looking at the young man with his backpack in his head while the other members are being hold off as Hoseok was blocking their way to the boat.

"Hoba walk!" Yoongi says pushing him a bit forward making him almost fall face flat to the ground if he couldn't have caught himself with his reflexes.
"HYUNG!" Hoseok screams semi laughing semi angry as the other boys laugh and walk to the ship. The ship wasn't as big as a normal cruise ship. Of course it wasn't small, not at all. It was big enough for around 150 people and they were only with 7, plus a few crew members and the crew form the ship.

"I really don't know about this." Jimin says feeling the boat shake a bit, afraid this is going to fall over or make him sea sick just like Hoseok.
"You all will be fine." one of the man from their crew says smiling at them. The boys all settle in, as the ship was made for more people of course everyone could have their own rooms. They normally needed to share the bedrooms as it was difficult to find a place with at least 7 bedrooms.

"Jiminsi." Taehyung asks quietly as he walks to his soulmate. "I know we have enough space to sleep sperate but, we already have been living apart from each other for like a few month now. I really like to go back to the old days again and just share a room."

It has been a few month since the boys give up their dorm live to all buy a separate apartment as they soon all needed to enlist for the military and all having different schedules and of course they were getting on that ages to it.

"I really hoped you would ask that!" Jimin says, not only because he wanted to have a sleep over party but also because secretly he is a little scared. He doesn't like the cruise ships, so he didn't understand why any of his members or staff would have chosen it to book.

On the other hand he was excited, he never had this experience before. So even though how scared he and Hoseok are. Inside there was also a bit of excitement present.

"Yess!!" Taehyung says loud hugging Jimin, as he was hugging Jimin, Taehyung could see how Jungkook was looking at them.
He broke the hug and looks into Jimins eyes, without needing to say a word jimin nods and Taehyung was running towards Jungkook asking him the same question. Hoping that they could have a sleep over with the three of them.

Jungkook was smiling from ear till ear the moment Taehyung ask and with the three of them they went looking for a room. The older members didn't really need a roommate, some of them had been living together for 13 years already, and how much the members loved each other. Having their own space was amazing.

Everyone was gathering their things in their sleeping huts, after a short time they all came out to the main deck and the cruise started it engines. Hoseok couldn't help himself and in a reflect he took someone hand as he could feel the cruise move.

The hand didn't pull away and just waited till Hobi was done holding it, the grip was tied and the person could feel his fear.

He sqeeuzed softly back, making Hobi look up, Hoseok was now looking at Yoongi. He was holding Yoongi hand and he didn't mind, it was not the first time.
"Thanks." Hoseok says as he smiles at his friend but doesn't let go yet. Yoongi just smiles back letting the younger know it is all going to be ok.

After a short 5 minutes the ship is moving and Hoseok let go.
"How you feeling?" Yoongi asks
"Fine, I barely feel it." Hoseok says, trying to get it all together, but he was speaking the truth it was hard for him, he felt a sared but he couldn't feel the movement of the ship that much so he was going to be fine.
"Good." Yoongi says as he looks around at the other members, he didn't even hear them talking but now their voices were slowly coming in, all different conversations.

"Let's play hide and seek." Of course, this was the maknea line talking

"I hope we will see dolphins." While Seokjin and Namjoon were talking about what they are hoping to see.

"Hyungs?" it was the voice of Jungkook ready to ask for something he wants.
"Kook-ah?" Jin says as he can't ignore him, Jungkook has a special place in everyone hearts.
"Can we please play hide and seek on this ship, I mean we set some rules but it would be amazing!"

Jungkook looks at the others with his big eyes as Jimin and Taehyung are standing behind him as they already wanted to play. Sometimes the members wished that they could say no to Jungkook, not that right now they didn't want to.

"Yeah!!" Namjoon says, happily. Sometimes as he is the leader of the group you would almost forget that he is just one year older than Jimin and Taehyung.

The makneas smile at him as the other three members nod in agreement.
"I will seek first as I am the oldest!" Jin says playing the oldest card as the other nod and with that Jin starts to count.

As rounds and hours pass by and the ship is far in the water and the first stop for real land is an hour and a half away with how fast the ship goes. It is Jungkook turn to seek as he was the first one found in the latest round.

"One...Two..." he starts to count as all the members start to run. But as they are out of reach from Jungkook they all stop.
"Let's play the prank now guys!" Taehyung says ready for the prank they have planned for the youngest. As Jungkook normally is always the one to hide in the best places and best spots and most of the time he is tricking the members none stop. He just loves to annoy them and if they were being honest they all didn't mind.

"Ok, so lets get in!" Yoongi says as all the members hurry into a small hut in the ship. They were told that they could hide in the waterpump room. The waterpump is made to keep the engines cold as they needed to keep on working.

As the members were in the small room, where they knew Jungkook would never find them they stay quiet. but it felt like a hour had passed and some members started to feel light headed.

Even though it was only a small 5 minutes that they have been in there.

"Hyung, I don't feel so good." Jimin says as he sinks to the ground and leans against the wall.
"What is wrong?" Jin ask sitting down next to Jimin.
"I feel dizzy and light headed" Jimin says, on the same moment Yoongi falls towards the ground as his legs were having a hard time letting him stand.
"Hyung!" Namjoon says as he looks worried at Yoongi, who is getting more paler then he normally already is.

"Ok I think it is enough, lets get out of this room." Jin says looking at Hoseok as he starts to show some distance in his eyes. Hoseok walks towards the door and tries to open it but it is locked..

"Help someone, open the door!" Hoseok starts to scream, not even a second later Hoseok notices something that is slipped under the door. He looks at it and tries to get it further towards him but he notices that some kind of gas is getting out of it, he smells it and feels more light headed than before.

"HELP!" he screams as he bangs against the door, within a minute someone is replaying towards him.
"Don't worry, you'll be safe." The voice at the other side of the door making Hoseok calm down for a moment.

But a little time goes by and most of the members are now slowly feeling light headed and dizzy. Yoongi and Jimin are passed out and Hoseok is on the edge of passing out.
"This is bad." Jin says looking worried but still feeling ok.
"HELP!" he screams.
"WE ARE HERE. We are done playing!" Namjoon yells, but again the same voices with the words answers.

Taehyung has send a million text messages to Jungkook hoping that he will read them, telling them were they are. He feels so hopeless and sad looking at his hyungs around him and himself is not feeling any better.

"Hyung I am afraid." Taehyung says getting closer towards Namjoon. "What is happening why is no one helping?"
"I don't know Tae." Namjoon says, trying to control his heartbeat. "But everything will be fine."

He was saying that mostly for himself than fro Taehyung, as Namjoon was the biggest person in the room the gas took a little longer for him to get to his head and he was the last one to feel light headed.
"I am so tired." Hoseok says.
"Hoba stay with me." Taehyung says holding Hoseoks hands but feeling the grip of it get weaker and weaker till Hoseok was also passed out.

Taehyung really tried to calm down and he even tried not to breath as that was something he could hold for a really long time.

He took over the role of calling Jungkook a few times but he didn't even get him on the line, most of the time Jungkooks phone was nowhere near him.

And than as not even 10 minutes continued, every member was passed out and the last messages send to Jungkook was Taehyung speak memo telling him how much every member loved him and how this was a stupid prank.

****

For Jungkook the fun of seeking was gone as he couldn't find someone in the first 10 minutes, normally Hoseok of Jin were already found by now and the fact that he didn't even hear anything made him realize that they were toying with him.
"Ok, very funny come out." Jungkook says as he was starting to get annoyed as again 10 minutes had passed.

After waiting he saw his phone laying on the table near by buzzing, he walks towards it and looks at it and sees a ton of messages form Taehyung telling him exactly where they are.

He turns on the voice memo and listen.

"Kookie, please understand that this was not meant to happen, someone put gas in our room and we are passing out. I don't feel good. But we love you, all of us. Someone on this shipp" Taehyung voice was weak and in the background he could hear how the breath of Namjoon and jin started to get lighter as they were passing out just like Taehyung not finishing his sentence before sending it.

Jungkook started to run towards the room that he was told that they are in there as he reaches the hall way he can see someone sitting in front of it with a thing in his hand a kind of cable holding that is going under the door reaching the other side.

Without even saying anything Jungkook starts to run towards the figure and tackles the person. Revealing that it is a staff member from the ship. Jungkook doesn't think as he knock the person out and runs back to the door and tries to open it.

The key is gone and he runs back towards the person laying on the ground and starts to search him, he finds the key and starts to run back and opens the door. Seeing all his brothers, his members laying on the cold ground. Taehyng phone still in his hand.

Jungkook calls for the medical staff as he runs inside covering his mouth as he doesn't want to breath in what ever is floating around in the air. He starts to carry all his hyung out of the room and letting them lean against the wall in the hallway as the medical staff runs in.

Jungkook starts to cry as all his hyungs are carried out and being looked at.
"Are you hurt?" a medic of their staff asks looking at him Jungkook shakes his head as he hugs the staff member that he knows for years now.

After waiting for a hour, slowly the members starting to wake up, feeling a little tired and dizzy.

Jungkook wants to hug all of them, but luckly for him everyone wakes up at a different time so he can hug them as they open their eyes.

As all the members are awake he looks at them and tells him how scared he was. He tells them how angry he was in the beginning and now that everything is ok. He starts to cry again as he realises that the boys in front of him mean the world to him.
"Please don't cry." Jin says, wiping the tears away.
"You saved us." Jimin says. "Thank you"
"Yeah thanks kook-ah." Everyone says as they end up in a hug.

"what happened ot the man you hit?" Namjoon asks.
"He is locked up in one of the rooms and can't get out till we reach the first destination, where he is going to jail for trying to mess murder you all."
"he was telling us, that is was going to be ok." Hoseok says looking sad.
"Some people are not honest once." Yoongi says. "But everything will turn out just fine." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.1K 73
A book that contains all my one-shots about BTS, if wanted a request just message me, but seriously, I'll pick one at a time. Please don't put my boo...
2K 51 1
They all had spoken regretful things in the heat of an argument before but man... this really did hit him where it hurt. Every three months or so, Ta...
1.1K 110 23
" Will you marry me?" " of course I will baby. Why you so tensed.?" --------------------- " Appa I want to marry him, please appa.? Please." This...
26K 706 14
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ☆Includes: Depression, self-harm, bullying, manipulation, and others. Don't read if you have a problem with it. ~ Jeon Jungkook is...