Plesure Pain and Sugarblast...

By Cevz04

Mandy, a grumpy boss who freaks out over every little thing, and Chester, an incorrigible prankster who drive... More

Foreword
Prelog
Chapter one - Teamwork makes the dream work.
Chapter two - Ugh, don't touch my candies, Chester!
Chapter three - Where is the love?
Chapter four - Ugh, bitter like burnt syrup.
Chapter five - All aboard the pain train!
Chapter six - Smackdown in Candy Town!
Chapter seven - Hope that made you feel better.
Chapter nine - The best Brawlers make the best teams.
Chapter ten - Next time it will be Chester.
Chapter eleven - Hashtag learnings.
Chapter twelve - Ugh, melting!
Chapter thirteen - Surprise!
Chapter fourteen - Sugar low!
Chapter fifteen - Big reveal!
Chapter sixteen - Lousy licoricey
Chapter seventeen - You want salt with that?
Chapter eighteen - Sugary sweet and hard to beat!
Chapter nineteen - Didn't we almost have it all?
Chapter twenty - Sugar rush crush!
Chapter twenty-one - Stop the hate!
Chapter twenty-two - One taste is all it takes.
Epilogue
After Reading
Extrachapter One
Extrachapter Two

Chapter eight - Suck on that

742 5 0
By Cevz04

"Mandy!"

Concerned, Chester knelt in front of his boss, who was lying on the ground badly wounded. He tried using his fourth special to summon healing candy like he did for Candy Land last time, but it didn't work.

"Damn, damn, damn! Why does this not work?"

"The healing candy is for non-game injuries only. You can't use them to heal others, idiot! Suck on that."

The two had just defeated about twenty robots that had charged at them. Although almost all the brawlers showed up to fight, they were hopelessly outnumbered here in the robot factory. If 8-bit didn't fix the bug soon, there would be dire consequences for all of them. Chester leaned Mandy against the nearest wall and stood protectively in front of her while she slowly regenerated.

"Go collect more coins, otherwise the old game console will never be finished!"

"There are enough other brawlers collecting coins here. I'll stay with you, Prin-" Chester bit his tongue. Now was no time to tease his sweetheart! She hated being called a princess.

Luckily at that moment another robot appeared. Chester destroyed it while Mandy continued to heal. But she was still very weak when more robots attacked them. Chester hurriedly dug his second superpower, Slow, out of his prank box, threw it at the robots, grabbed Mandy's hand, and ran off with her.

As they escaped, they collected more coins and saw Jessie and Penny standing back-to-back shooting at melee robots, Gus and Bonnie hurling balloons, hearts and cannonballs at their opponents, and Nita, Sandy and Leon fighting an extra-large robot. Soon they too were under fire from long-range robots. Mandy managed to eliminate some of them, but there were just too many. None of them would last much longer.

Suddenly, an electrical shock wave ripped through the entire factory and all the evil robots turned off at the same time!

8-bit did it and fixed the bug! Exhausted, Mandy let herself sink to the floor.

"Dawn goodness, it's over!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 7 49
A month has passed since humans and Strange Ones were brought together, and ever since, the world has been peaceful. But things take a questionably e...
1.8K 90 18
Connor is assigned a long term undercover case to infiltrate an illegal fighting ring. Slowly, the fights seem to take an emotional and physical toll...
823 3 10
This story contains of a lot of tickle elements but it also has a story, which is battling against the Underground Boss, the Dark Forces of the Brawl...
860 18 18
Don't you feel that the quartet Fall For You was a bit unfinished? Well, of course it was! Introducing the very last book in the series, Let It Burn...