Tangled Webs Of Love & Secret...

By CJKENNA

On Hold / Discontinued ʏ/ɴ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ʀᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠɪɴɢ... More

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒪𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 (𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝒪𝓃𝑒)
𝒞𝒜𝒮𝒯 (𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑜 ~ 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝒞𝒾𝓉𝓎 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 ~ 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝐸𝓎𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝓎 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 ~ 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝒿𝑒𝒸𝓉: 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝐻𝑜𝓅𝑒 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒 ~ 𝐻𝒶𝒾𝓁 𝐻𝓎𝒹𝓇𝒶 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍 - 𝒫𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓈 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓀𝑒𝓇 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐿𝒾𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓈 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 ~ 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝒪𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒜𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝐼𝓃𝓋𝒶𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒, 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝑒 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐼'𝑀 𝒜 𝑀𝒪𝒩𝒮𝒯𝐸𝑅 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒 ~ 𝒫𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝓈 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒪𝓊𝓉 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒪𝒻 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓈 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝐻𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓈 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐹𝓊𝓁𝓁 𝐿𝑜𝒸𝓀𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎 / 𝒪𝒮𝒜 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐵𝒾𝑔𝑔𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 ~ 𝒟𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝑀𝒶𝓃'𝓈 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝒜 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝑅𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎- 𝒯𝓌𝑜 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝓎 𝒪𝒻 𝑀𝓎 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 ~ 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝐹𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝒶𝓈𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 ~ 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒, 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝑒
𝒞𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓁 𝒲𝒶𝓇/𝐻𝑜𝓂𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 (𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪)
𝒞𝒜𝒮𝒯 (𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒 ~ 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝓈𝓉 & 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝒾𝓍 ~ 𝒢𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝒰𝓈 𝒟𝑜 𝒞𝓇𝒶𝓏𝓎 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 ~ 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓈𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝒪𝒻 𝑀𝓎 𝒜𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝒞𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐼𝓃 𝒜 𝒞𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓁 𝒲𝒶𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒱𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝐼𝓃 𝑀𝓎 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝒹
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝐼'𝓂 𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒜𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝓌𝑜 ~ 𝒜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈 𝑅𝑜𝒶𝒹𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝒪𝓇 𝑀𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑀𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈
Discontinued / On Hold

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇

302 6 0
By CJKENNA

I woke up to the smell of fresh coffee, and when I slowly opened my eyes, I saw Natasha standing there with a sympathetic look and a cup of coffee in her hands. "Hey darling, I brought you coffee" she says in a soothing voice, which is the opposite to how she normally wakes me up. Last time she was in-charge of waking me, I was woken up by her pouring freezing cold water over me. So, to say this behavior is very alarming would be an understatement.

I slowly sat up from the sofa and took the cup from her, I was too tired to even question her behavior and just wanted the coffee. "So, everyone has a meeting in 10 minutes with the Secretary of State, but Tony wants to talk after it" she says sitting beside me while I take more sips of my coffee. "Is it about the Sokovia Accords" I ask still feeling sleepy while putting the empty cup onto the table, "Ho... How do you know about that" she says stuttering over the start of her sentence and looks kind of shocked.

"I heard Tony talk about it on the phone to Pepper last night when he thought I was asleep" I tell her while getting more comfortable on the sofa, "So... what is it" I asked turning fully to her and I hear her breath hinging a bit like she was about to say something but quickly changed her mind before any words came out. "I think that something you'll have to ask Tony at the meeting" she says, I was about to ask her any other question but was cut off, "They are ready for you, Miss Romanoff" F.R.I.D.A.Y announces.  "Well, I've gotta go kid" she pats my leg before getting up and leaving me alone again.

I didn't know what to do since the meeting could go on for a while, so I decided to go for a walk outside the compound. I've only seen some of the area on my runs with Steve and wanted to explore the area more. I headed towards my room so that I could get a change of clothes and have a quick shower because I felt a bit yucky after sleeping in my clothes after wearing them all day. I quickly throw of my running gear and make my way to the main exit, telling F.R.I.D.A.Y to let everyone know I'm on a walk incase they need me.

As I'm on the walk, I found a nice little field with flowers, and decided to sit there to have a moment to take it all the scenery around me. Giving myself some time to *Stop and smell the roses* as Wanda would always tell me, I find a nice spot that has a small rock that I could sit on. I think back about the flashback and what happened in it... It felt like it wasn't me but a different version of me, a darker and twisted version. I was afraid of them, well me and How I didn't even look like I thought twice about wanting to hurt him. And if he didn't stop me by blowing the building up, what would I have done? I guess the explosions was the reason why I forgot everything... Have I hurt other people and I can't remember.

I also think back about the boy that was there when I woke up, the first thing he said to me was if I remembered him. But when I told him that I didn't, he looked upset and left. What was he to me? Maybe he was my best friend? Or maybe he was my sidekick? Or I was his sidekick? Maybe he would have some answers about who I was before all of this. But I don't think I'll see him again and if I wanted to, I wouldn't even know where to start. I didn't even realize how long I was sitting there in my thoughts until I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket.

I looked at the caller ID to see that it was Tony that was calling me, SHIT I forgot I was meant to meet him after the meeting. "Hey Tony, sorry I've completely lost track of time" I tell him over the phone, "Oh don't worry, the meeting is just over... Why don't you meet me in CR1 in 10 minutes" he tells me, we say our goodbyes before we hung up and I made my way back to the compound. As I was walking in, I could see Steve ahead of me walking out of the building, but he didn't look happy at all.

I was about to go over to him but Natasha stopped me by calling me over, she told me that now wouldn't be a good time because something happened and Steve needs to be alone. As We were walking through the compound, there was no sign of Wanda, and I was starting to get a bit worried because I hadn't seen her since training yesterday. "Where's Wanda" I asked Natasha, "She's isn't looking to see anyone at the moment" she tells me, and I could tell something was off. Neither Steven nor Wanda was in the best mood after the meeting about the Sokovia Accords, and it was rare for either of them to be in a bad mood, did the meeting go bad?

And now I was even more worried about this meeting, because I was pretty sure that the meeting that I was about to have with Tony was about that too. I said my goodbyes to Natasha and make my way to the end of the corridor where Tony was waiting for me in the conference room, and the closer I got to the room that more worried I got about it. I took a deep breath before walking into the room, but what I wasn't prepared for was Tony, Pepper and another person that I hadn't seen before sitting there staring me as I walked in.

"Y/N, so glad you could join us" the man says walking over to me with Tony, "Y/N, this is General Ross" Tony tells me, and I put my hand out to shake his. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Ross" I say while shaking his hand, "Same with you, I've heard a lot about you" he tells me, and Tony tells everyone to take a seat. "Is this about the Sokovia Accords" I asked, and everyone looks a bit taking back that I knew about it already. "Yes, Y/N" General Ross says to me, "Well... Can I know what it is" I asked looking around but more to Pepper and Tony. But neither of them would say anything so I looked at General Ross and he looked at Tony and nodded before clearing his throat.

"The Sokovia Accords are a set of Legal documents ratified by the United Nations. The Accords were designed to provide accountabilities for all enhanced individuals, with a special emphasis placed on the Avengers and their activities" General Ross said. "So, what does that mean for me" I asked, "it means you couldn't use your powers" General Ross says, and I feel my heart sink. "What! I've been working on being able to control my powers for months, I've been working hard" I say but it slowly turned into shouting from the anger creeping into my body.

"And when you get mad?" General Ross says, "Can you control them then?" he continues. And I knew what they were hinting at, they knew about my flashback and what I had done. "Who told you... Plus, it won't happen again" Was all that I could say, I felt betrayed that Tony and Pepper were just letting that be used against me. "You can't do this; He can't do this" I stood up turning from Ross to Tony and Pepper.

"He can, Y/N" Tony tells me and I stand there in shock, "All of us have to sign it" he continues. "Well... I'm not signing it... I'm not giving up the only thing that I have" I shout at them, "You're not the one signing it, and it's already been signed" General Ross tells me. "What" I shout, now I could really show them that I could control my powers while being angry because now, I was really angry. "So, you both signed it before even talking to me about it" I began to shout even louder. Pepper was going to say something, but I cut her off.

"What was even the point of this meeting then... because apparently my new parents already have everything done" I shout, "Y/N, please calm down" General Ross says slowly getting up, "What afraid I'll lose control of my powers huh?, you're treating me like I'm a monster" I shout. "You can't stop me from using them" I continue before turning to leave, "Actually" I hear General Ross say, and then two men came into the room. "What's going on" I say turning to Tony and Pepper, "I'm sorry, Y/N" is all that Tony says and Pepper stays quiet and doesn't even look at me.

One of the men grab my hands, while the other one grabs my legs. I watched General Ross take out a brief case from beside him, "I had the people of Wakanda make this for you, it stops you from using your powers" he says slowly watching over with that looks like an ankle monitor. "Tony, please don't do this" I shouted trying to shake out of the men's grip but it was too late because he had already put it on.  The men had already put me down, I couldn't even look at Pepper or Tony.

"I.. I hate you both" I shout as tears were going down my face, I couldn't be in the room as them anymore, so I just ran . I ran out of the room until I got to my bedroom. I locked the door behind me and just let it all out, how could they do that to me.  I spend the next while crying and trying to get this fucking stupid thing off me, but running hot water and banging it against the wall didn't work. I tried to overpower the ankles monitor but I couldn't... my powers were gone.

Then there was a knock on the door, "Y/N, can we talk" I hear Pepper on the other side of the wall. I didn't want to talk to her, so I stayed quiet hoping that she would just think I wasn't in here and give up. "Y/N please I know you're in there, F.R.I.D.A.Y told me" Tony says, stupid computer thingy what the hell it was. "Go away" I call out. "Please Y/N, we want to talk" Pepper calls out, "Oh you had plenty of time to say something, but YOU DIDN'T" I scream throwing the clock that was on my bedside table at the door.

It went quiet then I could hear some whispering and then footsteps going away from my room. So, then I went back to running hot water over it and banging it against the wall but also adding in some screaming at it. Calling it "stupid" and other words I wouldn't like to repeat right now, and I think Wanda could hear me from next door because I hear another knock on my door. "Y/N, Can I come in" I hear Wanda from the other side of the door, I walked over to the door and opened it. Her face showed immediate pity when she saw the reck that I was in, she didn't say anything but pulled me into a deep hug and I immediately started crying again. 

And we just stood there in the hug for a while, after a long and needed hug, I finally stopped crying. "Do you want to talk about it" she asked, I nodded before walking over to my bed and took a deep breath. "I'm not allowed to use my powers anymore" I tell her, "Wait... why" she asked while taking a seat beside me. "because of these stupid accords, they found out what happened ... and don't trust me with them" I say the last part pointing at the ankle monitor. She lets out a small gasp when she sees this, "And Tony allowed it" she asked making eye contact with me. "

"He just sat there while it happened" I replied, "He acted like he wanted what was best for me then this" I felt myself getting angry again. "It was like I was a monster, and they were all afraid of me and what I could do if they angered me. I take a deep breath trying not to let myself get upset again. "I have an idea" Wanda says in a cheerful voice, "How about we cook dinner together, get your mind off it" she continues putting her hand out. "I would love that" I reply taking her hand and she leads me out of the room.

When we walk into the kitchen, we see that Vision has already started to make the dinner. A smile appears on her face when the smell of the food finally hits us, "Is that paprikash?" she asked while making her way over to Vision. Even though he isn't human, I can tell that he really cares about Wanda and vice versa and I think they would make a cute couple. I watch them have a conversation from afar trying not to ruin their moment and focus on setting up the table and not eavesdrop on their conversation. 

I watched Wanda take a taste of the food and has a think before looking over to me. "Come taste this and tell me if it needs anything" she tells me, and I make my way over to both of them. She gets another spoonful and hands it to me but not before giving it a little blow, "I can blow my own food, thank you very much" I say in a joking tone before taking the spoon and tasting it. "it's amazing, but definitely needs something to give it a kick" I say, "like paprika" she asked, and I nod my head. "Well then how about we head to the store to grab some" she says, I was excited because I was leaving the compound after being stuck here for a week.

I was aloud but it was always with someone else, like Pepper or Happy or sometimes Wanda bit never to a shop but for training. But as we go to head out of the kitchen, Vision flies in front of us and stops us, "Alternatively, we could order a pizza" he suggests, and I could tell something was off. "Vision are you not letting us leave?" she asked, and I could tell that Wanda knew something was up as well with the tone of her voice. "It is a question of safety" he says, "Vision, Wanda and I have been out before, and nothing happened" I say but he isn't looking at us but at the floor. 

Wanda goes to walk past her, but he stops her, "it's not yours" he says, and it finally hits me what he's talking about. "I don't care, we're going" I say but getting stop as well, "Mr. Stark would like to avoid the possibility of another public incident" he says, He was talking about Wanda hurting other people but that's insane because she wouldn't. "of course, because we are the problem" I say feeling more anger towards Tony and this whole thing.

"Let me guess, same goes for me as well" I asked Vision, and he looks down again, "he really doesn't trust me, does he?" I asked but Vision avoids my questions and focuses on Wanda again. "Until the Accords are on a more secure foundation" he says but I could see that Wanda was upset. "And what do you want" she asks him, and you could feel the tension between them but not the good kind. "For people to see you, how I do" he tells her, and I could see her body loses up a bit. 

"Fuck this, I didn't come her to be a prisoner" I say pushing past Vision and making my way out of the building. "Mr. Y/N, please stop" I hear Vision call out behind me, but I don't stop, "Please, I don't want to have to do this" He calls out, but I ignore him with the exit in sight. But then I freeze, I try to move but I can't and then I watch as Vision flies around me. "I can't let you leave" he says, "you really think I'm capable of hurting someone" I asked but he doesn't respond.

I slowly start to move but not by will, back into the building until we get to the hallway of the bedroom. "Vision put him down" I hear Wanda call out, "It's Mr. Stark request for me to do this if Y/N tries to leave" Vision responds as he puts me into the room. "He's only a kid, Vision" She says, "Exactly" is all he responds before leaving the room. I hear a locking sound and then I feel a weird sensation, I could move my body again. I ran towards the door and tried to open it, but it was locked.

"VISION, LET ME OUT" I scream banging on the door, "PLEASE.... PLEASE...please" tears were now running down my cheeks. I didn't deserve this... they were treating us like we were monsters that would attack at any moment. I put my back against the door and slowly fall to the ground and let all the tears out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571 48 6
╰➣𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐎✧ 𝐗 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑˙• 𝐶𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑦 �...
171K 5.8K 24
DISCONTINUED!! Tokyo Revengers x Dom/Seme Male Reader Mikey x Male Reader ᴍ/ɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ 16 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ɢᴜʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ɢᴀɴɢ...
50K 1.2K 21
𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 ➪ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐘/𝐍 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧�...
7.5K 374 13
Book 3/3 ( Happening during No Way Home) Y/N believed that nothing could come between him and Peter, and that they were destined for a fairy tale end...