1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 37

203 6 1
By HungjuiChiu

That night, I'm in the hot spring with Brock by my side, the others are in the female area. I am thinking about the answer until a door opens and the fence blocks the male and female get off.

"Hey! What's the big idea?" I yell, Insey says, "Looks like we found a hidden door!"

After changing back into our clothes, we decide to walk into the hidden door, and it is going hotter. But just as I try to open the door, the door is extremely hot. It is then the door opens and reveals a battlefield.

"Blaine's gym... so it's in a volcano?" I gasp.

"I guess you solve my riddle." Blaine appears and says, "I'm Blaine, the red-hot Gym Leader here! My fiery Pokémon are all rough and ready with intense heat! They incinerate all challengers! Hah! Hope you brought some Burn Heals!"

Blaine sends out his first Pokemon, which is an Arcanine. I send out Gyarados as my first Pokemon, with the Intimidate, it lowers Arcanine's attack. Arcanine goes for Extreme Speed, which hits the Pokemon.

"That sure is a speedy dog." I sigh, "Gyarados, use Aqua Tail."

Gyarados lands the attack on the Pokemon, as it gets knocked back to the wall. But Arcanine gets back up as it uses Outrage, and Gyarados use the Dragon Rage to stop it. In the end, both Pokemon faint after the Outrage manages to go through and the fact that Gyarados uses Bite at the same time.

Blaine sends out a Ninetales as his next Pokemon, and I go with Rhyhorn. Serena flinches as the Rhyhorn is turning to her. I say, "Rhyhorn, we're having a battle right now."

He turns back to the battlefield and it goes with Rock Throw, while Ninetales uses Flamethrower to break into pieces and hits Rhyhorn. Thanks to his drought ability, he fires a powerful Solar Beam, Rhyhorn dodges it by using Take Down, and it hits Ninetales. Ninetales then uses Confuse Ray, making Rhyhorn confused and spraying Water Gun everywhere, Ash calls him a lot of times, then it regains its senses and evolves into Rhydon. Blaine is shocked that Rhyhorn evolves, but he just laughs and continues the battle by using Fire Spin, Rhydon uses Horn Attack to defeat him.

Rhydon: The Drill Pokemon: Ground and Rock Type. Evolved from Rhyhorn at LV:42. Protected by an armor-like hide, it is capable of living in molten lava of 3,600 degrees.

"You have done pretty well, now, Rapidash, you're next." Blaine tosses another Pokeball, Rapidash appears on the field, it knocks out Rhydon with Double Kick and Flame Charge.

"Aerodactyl! I chose you!" I choose Aerodactyl next, Blaine is amazed to see the fossil Pokemon, he calls Rapidash to use Take Down, which is not very effective, Aerodactyl uses Rock Slide to hurt Rapidash, due to the drought, he also fires a Solar Beam and gives serious damage to Aerodactyl. Aerodactyl uses Stone Edge and Aerial Ace to give serious damage, Rapidash uses Smart Strike to hit it, but it is ended when Aerodactyl grabs him and knocks him out with a Crunch.

"You've done really well to defeat three of my Pokemon. However, this Pokemon is too hot to battle, because it burns everything to ash! Here is my final Pokemon, Magmar!" Blaine calls out his fourth Pokemon.

Magmar manages to get Aerodactyl confused, and then it lands the Thunder Punch, knocking the Pokemon out.

"Charizard! I choose you!" This causes everyone to gasp in shock, just as they thought. Charizard refuses to battle.

"Looks like you're going to lose the match. "Magmar, use Fire Blast!" But just as he is about to attack, Charizard just flies to the nearby rock to sleep.

"Give me a break, Charizard. You're not going to make me lose a gym battle, will you?" Charizard just yawns, and before the referee can actually declare me lose the battle, Team Rocket appears and they are trying to steal the Magmar.

"You guys again?" We can't believe they are already back from blasting off from who knows where, and they are firing missiles and they are actually filled with ice that traps Magmar.

"Oh no!" Insey gasps.

"Don't worry, a piece of ice won't bother Magmar." Blaine says as Magmar is already free from the ice, but Team Rocket continues to fire missiles that turn the volcano into ice, and Misty yells, "Stop it! We're inside a volcano!"

But being idiots, they don't know the true danger. Blaine says, "This is bad, with the ice here, there is going to cause a giant chain reaction deep inside the volcano."

The cave is starting to collapse and Blaine mutters, "I was afraid of this... The ice is cooling off the rock, it is going to shatter! The lava will go through the rocks and the surge will cause a giant eruption!"

"Just give me one reason why can't we kill those idiots?" Insey mutters.

"Because we have 850 more times before we can do so... we promised Mom..." I mutter.

Then Team Rocket is sent blasting off because of the eruption, and we are about to be blasted off as well until Blaine calls Magmar to stop the lava flow with the pile of rocks. Pikachu and Persian are trying to help, but Blaine says, "Wait, only a Fire Type Pokemon can withstand the heat from that lava!"

I turn to Charizard, who is still unaware of what's going on. "Please, Charizard... we need you to help Magmar and stop the lava flow..."

But Charizard continues to ignore me, and Insey asks, "What about your other Fire Pokemon?"

"They are at my Dad's ranch." I say.

Charizard opens one eye and notices how hardworking Magmar is, and he decides to finally help out. "Finally..." I mutter.

"Great, two Pokemon are much more powerful than one." Blaine says.

Then we also send out some Rock and Water Type Pokemon to help out, from a distance so they won't get burned. We also decide to help out as well. Although Togepi tries to help as well, Misty has to stop it from falling into the lava.

Once the lava stops flowing, Charizard is now staring at Magmar, itching for a battle. "I don't know how to thank you, Ash. How about it? Since it is already late at night, how about tomorrow morning we finish the match with Charizard and Magmar?"

"That sounds like a great idea." I say. "I'm going to win."

The next day, we all arrive at the top of the volcano, with pillars standing on the hot lava pit where Blaine found his Magmar. Charizard is already ready to battle, and Misty says, "That sure is new."

"Yeah, Maybe Charizard sees how strong Magmar is and wants to test his strength." Brock says.

As the battle begins, both sides trade Flamethrowers, and Magmar counters with a Fire Blast, which Charizard digs in and manages to deflect.

"Magmar! Skull Bash attack!" Magmar then proceeds to hit Charizard square in the gut with a Skull Bash, pushing Charizard into a pillar.

"No! Charizard!" I yell in horror as Charizard begins to fall toward the lava. But Charizard manages to fly away from the lava in time and then charges at Magmar. Eventually having a fist match.

Magmar then uses Charizard's own momentum against it by flipping it over and pushing the two into the lava.

"Charizard..." I mutter in shock, but much to our surprise, Charizard and Magmar emerge from the lava, with Charizard bringing Magmar into the sky.

"Charizard! Let's show that Magmar your Aerial Submission attack!" I yell.

And much to Blaine's surprise, he didn't expect the battle to take into the sky. "Now use Seismic Toss!"

Charizard continues to spin around and it is getting Magmar dizzy. Then he throws the Magmar straight into the lava before standing on one of the pillars. The Magmar also jumps out of the lava and stands at another pillar.

"What?" We can't believe what's going on, but it turns out that the two are now going on a staring contest before Magmar finally collapses.

"We won!" I cheer with Pikachu and Meowsie. Blaine recalls his Magmar and says, "I have burned down to nothing! Not even ashes remain!"

"Great! Charizard!" Before I can return him, I get a Flamethrower on the face, much to my dismay.

And now we're back in front of the inn, and Blaine says, "Now I have one last riddle for you, Ash. What is it that is always red but has no words? The answer is a Volcano Badge!"

We feel the sudden chill from Blaine, and he says, "Hah! The Volcano Badge heightens the Special abilities of your Pokémon! And it's now yours."

"Thanks a lot, Blaine." I say while getting the badge.

And after we bid farewell to the gym leader, Misty says, "I thought Charizard would be a little obedient now."

"I guess we can't expect him to change immediately." Brock says.

"I know Charizard will obey me someday, and besides, there is still Charla, who always listens to our commands." I say. "So there is one gym left... and that's the Viridian City Gym."

"But I was wondering, why didn't we do the Viridian Gym first?" Insey asks.

"According to my Mom, the Gym Leader refuses to battle anyone who doesn't have seven badges or more. And besides, didn't you forget that we were ambushed by Team Rocket back then?"

"Oh yeah..." Insey says as we all head to the beach so we can surf.

Then we decide to surf on our Pokemon and head back to Pallet Town first. As we see a land in front of us. Serena yells, "Look, Ash! There is Pallet Town!"

"Yeah!" I say. "We are almost there."

When they are stopping at the little island on the water route, they see some Tangela wandering around the area, I say, "You know, besides Legendary or Mythical Pokemon, our Kanto Pokedex is about to complete."

"Really? That's amazing." Serena says, "I am going to capture it."

Serena sends out her Arcanine as it goes to battle the Pokemon, with the Flamethrower's help, it manages to knock out the Pokemon and then she takes the chance to capture it.

Tangela: The Vine Pokemon: Grass Type. The whole body is swathed with wide vines that are similar to seaweed. Its vines shake as it walks

After arriving at Pallet Town, we decide to stay at our home for a night, although Misty was called by her sisters for a show in the Cerulean City Gym. The show is successful at first, but Team Rocket Trio always has to ruin it. Thanks to the gym leaders, they blast them off again. Although my Mom is the only one who is in the house right now, after taking a rest, we decide to head to Viridian City for the last gym badge.

Here is a new chapter, and as you can see, Ash gets his seventh badge and the next chapter will be the eighth badge. I hope you like this chapter.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Charizard x2, Blastoise, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeot, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu x2, Raichu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Dugtrio, Persian, Golduck, Primeape, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Machamp, Victreebel, Tentacruel, Golem, Rapidash, Slowbro, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Dewgong, Muk, Cloyster, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Hypno, Kingler, Electrode, Exeggutor, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Rhydon, Chansey, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Seadra, Seaking, Starmie, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Tauros x30, Gyarados (S), Lapras, Ditto (Shiny), Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon, Omastar, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Dragonair

Insey's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Victreebel, Farfetch'd, Dodrio

Misty's Pokemon:

Psyduck, Poliwag, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie, Togepi

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie, Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude, Doduo, Omanyte

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix, Vulpix

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 831 16
Ash has been betrayed by his male friends and family. 10 years later, a Pokemon Master Tournament will be head in Kanto as Ash along with his girls a...
87.1K 1.7K 70
a girl who want to become a top coordinator and Pokémon master read more to find out
47.7K 1.7K 57
Ash Ketchum and Serena Yvonne travel through the Kanto region, as they aim to find, and achieve their dreams, with their pokemon and friends along th...
6.5K 270 55
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 5 of the series: Sinnoh (Modern)