His mafia baby

By _SaskiaThomas

Madison porter was in a relationship with a mobster but things went left when she found him in bed with a ra... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Hi Again
A lil update

Chapter 46

5.1K 124 6
By _SaskiaThomas

Nate

"What did jax say?" Damon asked as we stood in front of gabbi's school.

"Maddie is sick and apparently not getting better"

"She told raven it was food poisoning"

"Could be, I have to take her to the doctor's tomorrow"

"There she is" Jay ran out of the car and scooped gabbi up in his arms. "Jay" she screamed as she wrapped her arms around him.

"I missed you little princess"

I got out of the car and waited for gabbi to shift her eyes to me. "Hey, French fry"

"Daddy!" she held out her arms and I took her from jay. "how was school?"

"So good, I have a bunch of new friends and my cousins are here" Jay and Jax's siblings goes to this school as well.

"Oh that's great"

"Happy birthday" Damon yelled as he grabbed gabbi from me and lifed her into air. Her screams and giggles filled my ears. My babygirl is growing.

"Am I getting my pup?"

"You're gonna have to wait and see" we all got into the truck and I drove to the house. It was weirdly silent when I pulled in but everyone's cars were here must be a surprise then.

"Let's go" Jay put his hands infront of gabbi's face and walked into the house only to see no one. "They must be in the back"

We walked to the backyard and saw a bunch of balloons and everyone hiding very badly.

Jay removed his hands from gabbi's face and everyone yelled surprised. "Yay, unicorns!" she yelled as she ran straight to her mother. "Happy birthday little munchkin"

"Thank you, mom" she kissed maddie cheek before running over to her friends.

"You did good" I pulled maddie into my arms. "It was all jax and Sophia"

"I love you" i kissed her forehead.

"I love you too"

"No way" gabbi screamed as she saw all her presents. "I'm rich" she yelled making all us chuckle.

"You can open one right now, so choose" maddie walked over to her. Jay was standing over them with a camera in his hand filming gabbi as she choose a present. "Why are their holes in the box?" she asked as she shaked it.

"Open it and see"

She ripped open the ribbon and it immediately opened the box as the pup jumped onto her. "Biscuit" she yelled as she grabbed the dog and hugged it.

"Biscuit?" I looked at her amused.

"Yeah, he's brown like a biscuit"

"What about the black?"

"The chocolate chip in my biscuit".

"I guess biscuit it is" Jax chuckled.

"Guys, I got a puppy" she ran over to her friends with biscuit in her arms.

"You guys did good" I hugged Sophia and Jax. "Thanks, we try" they smirked at each other.

"Damn this party is expensive" Raven came over with baby Jessica in her arms holding a cupcake.

"You already feeding our child cake?" Damon playfully scolded her before taking Jessica.

"She wanted it" Raven defended.

"Sure"

"Anyway, did you guys miss us?" Jay threw his arm around me and I immediately moved away and wrapped my arms around maddie. "Hurtful" jay put his hand to chest in mock hurt.

"Get a girl" I shrugged.

"You want to go there with me?" he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Nah, stop it"

"I thought so"

"To answer your question, we did miss you guys" Maddie smiled.

"Aww I knew you would" he rushed over to hug her removing me in the process. "What the fuck"

"Soz"

He hands went down lower than I liked. He looked at me with a smirk and I grabbed a handful of his hair, removing him from my maddie.

"That hurts, let go" he yelled as I tightened my grip. "Let go of my brother" Jax yelled and body slammed me to the ground.  "Children attack" jay yelled and all of gabbi's friends attacked me. Fuck

"Oh my days, this is amazing" Sophia laughed.

"Yes mess him up"

"Jay stop encouring them" maddie removed Jax from my body as well as the other children.

"That was fun" Jazz said to gabbi.

"Yeah, he's weak"

"Hey?" I looked at my daughter offended.

"Sorry dad" they ran back to their playground.

"You okay?" Maddie yelled me up but I noticed her hold her stomach.  "You good?"

"Yeah just an ache"

"Come here" I took her inside to the kitchen. "What are we doing here?"

"Making you tea"

"Nate, I'm fine"

"You are not going to play that game with me, I know you" i kissed her lips before going back to making her tea.

"I know you" she mimicked quietly.

"I heard you"

"Good"

"Did you miss me?"

"Yeah a lot, I let gabbi sleep by me just to keep me company"

"Not used to sleeping alone anymore?" I smirked.

"Yes Nathaniel, I got attached to you" she rolled her eyes.

"Aaah I love you" i chuckled.

"I love you too"

"We're going to the doctor tomorrow"

"Nate-" 
"It wasn't a discussion"

"Gabbi has a session tomorrow"

"We'll drop her off then take you to the doctor"

"Whatever you say Nathaniel" she sighed as she climbed onto the counter.

"Here you go, my love" I handed her the tea. "Is here honey in?"

"Yup, just how you like it"

"Thank you"

"No problem" I played with the hem of her dress as she drank her tea. I rested my hand on her thigh as I rubbed soothing circles.

"That feels nice" "What happened with those guys that shot you?"

"They're gone"

"Gone as in dead?" she asked and I nodded.

"Nobody is trying to kill you anymore?"

"Probably but they won't be successful"

"Good" she sat her cup down and held her hands out for me. I picked her up and carried her bridalstyle outside. I sat her down on the couch near the pool.

"Aww so cute" Raven gushed as she joined maddie on the couch.

"Shut up" Maddie laughed.

I left those two to talk and I walked back to where Bryce and Damon were. "You guys good?"

"Would it kill for this party to have alcohol?"

"It's a kids party" I looked at Bryce weird.

"Look at all the adults just sitting at watching their boring kids"

"You need help" Damon shook his head.

"Become a dad" I patted Bryce on the shoulder and he gave me a disgusted look.

"You not a fan?" Damon asked.

"I like gabbi but kids freak me out and they depend on you a lot"

"Sophia is not going to like that"

"Sorry boss just how I feel about the little urchins"

"When you do get a kids, it will change your whole aspect on life" Maddie's dad joined our conversation.

"Im really friends with a bunch of dad's huh?"

"There's Jax and Jay"

"Yeah those idiots will probably die together" Bryce shook his head.

"Ouch" we all turned to see the twins sitting on some couch listening to our entire conversation.

"I didn't mean it in a bad way" Bryce tried to clarify. "Oh no you meant it" Jay wiped a fake tear while Jax tried to soothe him. I can't with these two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65 9 23
Katherine was starting her sophomore year in college with her best friend, Allie, by her side. Katherine was Ms. All American. Blonde hair, blue eye...
39.1K 680 32
18 year old Katie Brown lives in New York City with a single father. She is innocent in all ways except for her little crush on her dads best friend...
2M 59.9K 90
Serina Accardi had everything, and wanted for nothing. Her brother gave her whatever she desired, but kept the parts of her destined world out of her...
28.2K 796 25
[𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐱 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐔] [𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐱 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞] [𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭] Previously known as "Obsessive". The A...