Love with up's and down's

By Zak280942

this is the story of the two life who have to face many up's and down's to live with their beloved ones ... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 flashback
Chapter 3 flashback pt.2
chapter 4 🔞flashback
chapter 5 flashback
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 🔞
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 11

105 4 0
By Zak280942

Taehyung's pov

After the meeting.

Taehyung: finally the meeting is over.It really is very tired day.

As he was going to his room he got a call.

Taehyung: who could it be in these hour?

Taehyung saw the caller id and quickly pick up the call and walk in the garden.

Taehyung: hello.
?:hi ,how are you baby?

Taehyung: I am fine what about you?

?:I am fine ,do you miss me? You never once call for bloody two weeks,do you know how much I waited to hear your voice.

Taehyung: yeah , I was busy this days ,I am really sorry.okay.

?:do you know my work which was going to end soon has increase twice.

Taehyung: what? Then when will you come
?: I don't know.

Taehyung: okay ,i think you too had a busy day today just rest now , i will call you back.

?: Okay good night honey, I LOVE YOU.

Taehyung: bye.

He just hang the call and was going to his room when he saw jimin is coming out of the room with a file in his hands.

So, he just went to his room means jisoo and his room then when he enter the room he saw that jisoo is under the blanket.

Taehyung: did you gave him the file?
( while going near the closet)

Jisoo: yeah, jimin want a file about tomorrow meeting.so i just gave him.

Taehyung: hmm... i will just go now.

By saying that he enter the bathroom.when he came back he saw that jisoo is already slept.

Taehyung just went to his side on the bed and laid down .and slept soundly.

Jisoo's pov

At early morning

The whole family gather together in the dinning area and finish their breakfast after that their went to their respective work.

For taehyung and jimin there both went to office early as they need to prepare for the meeting which is important to increase their products demand in other countries.

As for taehyung's parents as they both went to airport because his dad have an early flight to Japan.and his mother is so sweet that she went with her husband to say him a goodbye.
" What a sweet couple they are".

And now I need to go to home to bring our luggage here.

Third person POV

Jisoo reach the house and went to collect all their luggage first she packed her luggage then jimin and then taehyung by doing it took a lot of time.jisoo ask her driver to keep all the luggage in the car.

As jisoo was leaving the house she got a call from her dad

Jisoo: yes?

Her dad: just come here.i will send you a car.

Jisoo: okay ,i'll be there.

Jisoo hung up the call and told the driver to take the luggage to the mansion. She will go to her dad house.After she saw the car has left.
Jisoo waited for 5mins and a car has stopped in front of her then she entered the car and leave the place.

Her Dad's place:

Her dad: so what going on,?

Jisoo: nothing,his dad just went to Japan for business trip and now we are going to leave in his mansion.

Her dad: that's good.then you should move fast and give me his information.

Jisoo: yes,i will.is there anything more you want?

Her dad: no.and yeah soyeon is doing great with her missions .

Jisoo: okay,then i will leave.

Jisoo then left the room and dial to soyeon.

Soyeon:hello?
Jisoo: let's meet now.
Soyeon: okay.

Jisoo hang the call and went out of the building after two minutes soyeon came with car and they left the place

After sometime....

They reach the apartment which was belong to soyeon.As they open the door a white dog whose name is dalgom came from inside the house and stop midway when he saw jisoo .
Jisoo sat down and call him he then came directly and jump on her and lick her face .

Soyeon: it was a long time since I saw you unnie ,how are you?

Jisoo: oh, iam fine and happy that you are doing great in your life.

Soyeon: yeah, unnie but you know dalgom really miss you everyday.

Jisoo: yeah, I too miss him.(while looking at dalgom who is sleeping on her lap )

Soyeon: unnie, iam sorry.

Jisoo: why are you saying sorry?

Soyeon: unnie i need to go abroad for my mission for 2 to 3 years and you know it very important to me.so, i can't take care of dalgom anymore.

Jisoo: if that's the case then don't worry and focus on your mission.from now i will take care of him. Soyeon can you pack his things?

Soyeon:okay,then i will pack the things now.(while standing up from couch).

Jisoo phone blink as there is a notification so she took the phone and saw that it was from taehyung mom which says that she will be late as she is visiting her friends or you can say kitty party.

Jisoo: soyeonah, when are you leaving for mission?

Soyeon: at night, at 11pm.

Jisoo: okay, so let's have lunch together. I will prepare your favourite dishes.

Soyeon : no unnie you just visited me after a long time i will prepare the lunch for you.

Jisoo: okay, let's make it together, is that okay?

Soyeon: yeah,i will come in few minutes then.(soyeon left the place to pack dalgom belongings)

Jisoo kept the dalgom on the couch and went to kitchen counter to prepare the things . After sometime both soyeon and jisoo prepare the lunch and ate it while enjoying each other company.Now it time for jisoo to leave the place.

Soyeon: unnie here is the suitcase ( while handing her bag which belong things of dalgom) and this bag too.(while giving a small gym bag).

Jisoo: okay, take care of yourself if you need help just tell me.

Jisoo booked a taxi and leave to mansion. There she reach the house at 3 pm and enter the house with dalgom .

Maid: mam do you need anything?

Jisoo: no thanks and can you keep this luggage in my room.

Maid: okay mam .

Jisoo: wait where are the other suitcases?

Maid: there are in their respective room.(as there are name tags on each suitcase)

Jisoo: okay, thank you.

With that after sometime jisoo and dalgom reach the room and jisoo started unpacking the suitcase and arrange her and taehyung clothes in the closet room as she completed her work she arranged dalgom toys and snacks which she bought on the way in a shelf then it time for a small bag she took it and a smile spread on her lips which contains a lot of memorial things to her , her mother's picture and gifts which her mom gave to her and a camera, her old phone , gifts and a box which contains pics of her and jimin there were the best moments of her life but she needs to hide them she can't reveal them.she hide the bag in the closet and moves to jimin room to arrange his things.after her work completed.

Jisoo: dalgom let's go to your favourite veterinary doctor.

Jisoo : aunty, please prepare the dinner and me and dalgom will go to his checkup.

Maid (aunty): okay,i will arrange it take your time

Jisoo: thanks .

At the clinic.

Jisoo: good evening, doctor.

Dr: good evening,noona.it been long time and how are you dalgom?

Jisoo: yeah, how are you doing by the way you are looking good.i just came for dalgom checkup.

Dr: yeah,i will look after it but noona where is soyeon i mean she is the one who bring dalgom here?

Jisoo: look like someone was waiting for someone special.

Dr: no noona,that not what I mean. come dalgom let's go inside.(with that he took dalgom in his room).

Jisoo message soyeon
Jisoo

Looks like your honey is
missing you.did you not
told him yet?

Soyeon
Not yet unnie i decided to meet him and then tell him.

Jisoo
Okay that's nice idea.take care ,bye.

As the checkup finished their both reached the home.

Meanwhile at home

As jisoo left the home after sometime time mrs.kim reach the room she sat on the couch and order the maid to make a coffee for her.the maid place the coffee and was leaving the place then she ask her about jisoo.

Mrs.kim: wait,where is jisoo?

Maid: mam, the young lady brought a dog today and went for his checkup .

Mrs.kim: what dog? Okay you can go.

Dog hmmm.what ever i will fresh up now.as she got fresh up she came down and the door bell ring.
There came jimin.

Mrs.kim: what? You just came early today?

Jimin: yeah,i just doesn't have many work to do so i thought to spend sometime with mom so I came early.(actually there's one more reason which is my jisoo)jimin thought.

Jimin: mom,what are you doing alone? Where are others.

Mrs.kim: jisoo is out for some work and the maids are preparing the dinner.

Jimin: okay, then first i will fresh up.

As he got in his room and went to closet room to take his clothes he can tell by the arrangement that it was done by jisoo.jimin thought ("you will never change jisoo and I wish you to never change and always be my jisoo") and went to fresh up

After sometime both mom and son were talking both jisoo and dalgom enter the house.

Jisoo: good evening, everyone.

Mrs.kim: good evening dear.is this your dog?

Dalgom who saw jimin just run to him and he too pick him up and kissed him.when mrs.kim try to touch him he started barking on her.

Jimin: ohhhh.. calm down dear.(left the place with him)

Jisoo: sorry mom, he just afraid of new peoples.

Mrs.kim: yeah, but what about jimin he is also new person to him?

Jisoo: yeah but i think dalgom likes him .

Mrs.kim: yeah, i think too.by the way is this your new dog or old dog.i heard that you went to your dad house.

Jisoo: yeah, i went because of dalgom he is my pet but after marriage I handed him to dad as he is not feeling well and dad to can't handle him .i brought him here.

Mrs.kim: okay, go fresh up.

Jisoo: yes.

As jisoo went to her room and saw from balcony how jimin and dalgom are playing with eachother it remind her about their old memories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 805 37
Y/n is a weak girl with a strong mindset. Her life is miserable but she believes that she can pull through anything if she keeps herself together. Ju...
36.5K 1.2K 38
Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university and hates skinships. He is also not intere...
137K 5.2K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
209K 9.5K 38
[MAFIA AU] "He's a mafia and she's a little troublemaker both have something in common, however, it's complicated." Unstoppable is what describes t...