๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ |๐—ฒ. ๐—บ๏ฟฝ...

By live-by-faith

๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†... More

๐‰๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ƒ. ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ณ๐ฆ๐š๐ง
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐—†๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Š๐—Ž๐–พ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ
๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ
๐—„๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ
๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ
๐–ป๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐–ฝ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ
๐–ผ๐—‹๐—’๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฟ
๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—’
๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’“'๐’” ๐’๐’๐’•๐’† (๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…)

๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ

1.1K 35 0
By live-by-faith

𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲. In the middle of the collected groups, sitting off by herself, was Josephine Saltzman. Having nothing else better to do, she decided to walk around as others were hard at work to make sure everything was perfect for the parade that was going to happen in a few hours.

After walking around a bit, she spots two familiar faces just a few feet in front of her. With a small smirk on her face, she walks over to them, saying, "Well, hello there, Salvatore brothers."

"What the hell are you doing here?" responded the voice of Damon Salvatore, as he looks towards the Saltzman girl who just walked over to him and his brother, Stefan Salvatore.

"It's my first 'Founder's Day' in Mystic Falls, so I wanted to see what all the hype was about. Plus, I had nothing else better to do and didn't want to spend this day in complete boredom." the Saltzman girl responds as she takes her place standing next to the brothers, looking around at all that was happening around her.

Having move to this small town with her uncle, and legal guardian, Josephine has just recently learned of the many traditions that comes with the town.

"And, you decided to come over here because...?" Damon asked her, but before she could respond Stefan spoke up, "What Damon means to say is, it's nice to see you, Jo." saying that to the Saltzman girl with a grin on his face directed towards her.

"No, that's not what I meant." Damon retorts.

"What's gotten you in such a sour mood? Need I remind you that it was me that saved you from a couple of those tomb vampires not that long ago? I could have easily let them kill you, so could my uncle." Josephine snaps towards the oldest Salvatore, while crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"She has a point, Damon. I think she's shown us enough that we can trust her." Stefan says to his brother, who still was slightly annoyed at the presence of the Saltzman girl.

"Fine!" Damon says, annoyed. "Even though there are still tomb vampires walking around who knows where, and you're here for no reason!"

"Hey! I never said that I would be able to get all of them, same goes for my uncle. We can only do so much, given the fact that we are only humans." Josephine argues back. "Given the fact the we don't know where they are, lets hope that we never see them again, and that they are over whatever grudge they were holding." she says before walking away from the Salvatore brothers, off to who knows where as others prepare for the parade.

"Nicely done. You just managed to piss off someone who has various types of weapons that can kill you. What exactly were you hoping to accomplish there?" Stefan says, looking towards his brother with a serious look.

"Shut up, Stefan! I don't need another speech like your 'I'm insecure, leave Elena alone' speech." Damon says, as both him and his brother watch as the Saltzman girl storms away.

↢✩✩✩↣

"Let's give a big hand to the Mystic Falls high school Marching Band!" said the voice of Carol Lockwood, as she spoke into the microphone while the marching band passed by the crowds that have gathered to watch the Founder's Day Parade.

Josephine stood off to the side, lightly clapping her hands as she watched the parade that was happening in front of her.

"And for a little local history, Mr. Saltzman's students have recreated Virginia's Battle of Willow Creek." Mrs. Lockwood announces as said float rolls through the crowd and the students on it acting out the battle wave to the crowd of people.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our stunning Miss Mystic Falls Court and their handsome escorts. This is Caroline Forbes, Miss Mystic Falls. Aren't they beautiful?" Mrs Lockwood says as the crowds cheers became louder. Josephine stands there looking up at her friends that were on the float, smiling at them as she continues to clap her hands.

Off to the side, she notices the older Salvatore brother talking to her other friend, Bonnie Bennett. After a short while, Damon walks away from Bonnie, while the latter has a slight look of guilt on her face causing the Saltzman girl to walk over to her.

"What is it, Bonnie?" she says, concerning for her friend in front of her.

"I did something, Jo, or rather I didn't do something." the Bennett witch says, confusing the Saltzman girl.

"What? Bonnie, I don't understand what you just said." she says, with a look of confusion across her face.

"I lied, Jo. I told Elena, Stefan, and Damon that I did something to help them, but I actually didn't. And, Damon just thanked me for it, even though I lied to them and didn't do what that needed me to." Bonnie says, only further confusing the Saltzman girl. Even though she had no clue what was happening, Josephine looks to her friend and says, "I'm pretty sure that it's not that big of a deal. If it is, I'm sure you can fix it before it's too late."

"That's the thing, Jo. I don't want to." the Bennett witch says, before both girls turn their attention back to the parade that was happening.

"Let's cheer for the Mystic Fall's high school football team. Alright! Let's show them our support, everybody!" Mrs. Lockwood announces, as the float carrying the football team rolls by causing the crowd to cheer even more.

↢✩✩✩↣

It was now nighttime, and everyone was either in Town Square or at the Mystic Grill. Josephine was currently standing over by her uncle, Alaric Saltzman, as he was talking to some people about the float that was recreated to represent the Battle of Willow Creek. Suddenly, a voice called out to them, "Ric! Jo!"

The pair turns to the voice to see Damon approaching them. "Yeah?" Alaric responds back, seeing Damon rush over to them. "You both keep those nifty little vampire darts in the car?" the Salvatore brother asked them.

"Yeah, we do. Though I like to keep something with me at all times just incase." the Saltzman girl responds, while also reaching into her book bag to pull out a handheld crossbow, that was loaded with vervain infused wooden arrows, showing it to the two people standing in front of her.

"Why do you ask?" Alaric asks Damon.

"Because this square is crawling with tomb vampires. I think we might need a stake or two, as well as the archery skills that our lovely Hawkeye in a dress has." Damon says. "Yeah, got it." Alaric responds, and before he walks away to get his weapons, he turns towards his niece and says, "You stay here with Damon, I'll be right back."

Then he walks away from the two, as they walk towards Stefan and Elena, whom were walking their direction laughing together. Damon walks up to the other side of Elena and grabs her hand. "Uh, what are you doing?" the Gilbert girl asks, confused by the sudden action of Damon taking her hand.

"Saving your life. Fifteen words or less... Tomb vamps are here. Founding families are their target." Damon explains before turning to look at his brother. "Get her out of here, now!" he says before he starts to leave, but before he could do so Stefan asks, "Wait, where are you going?"

"That's more than fifteen words, Stefan." Damon responds, before turning to the Saltzman girl that started to follow him to say, "I want you to stay with them. Make sure they get out safely."

"But, I was told to stay with you!" Josephine argues back. This causes Damon to look at her before yelling, "And I'm telling you to stay with them. Trust me, it'll be safer for you this way!"

That was all he said before walking away from the small group that then turn to look at each other. Before they could go to leave the town square, Elena remembers something.

"Wait, Jeremy is out here somewhere." she says, afraid for her brother's safety seeing as he was also a member of a founding family.

"Then let's go find him, and lets be quick about it!" the Saltzman girl says as she walks into the crowd, with Elena and Stefan following her.

"For one hundred and fifty years, Mystic Falls has been the kind of town that everybody wants to call home: safe, prosperous, welcoming. And we have the Founders to thank for that. That's why I'd like to dedicate this evening's firework display to their legacy." says the Mayor of Mystic Falls, Richard Lockwood. "Enjoy the show!" he finishes, as the fireworks begin causing the crowd in the Town Square to start cheering. Josephine, Stefan, and Elena were walking away from the crowd as the fireworks were shooting into the sky, still looking for Elena's younger brother.

Suddenly, chaos ensues as both Stefan and Josephine drop to their knees, hearing a loud high pitched noise coming out of nowhere, causing unspeakable pain in their heads. "Stefan? Jo? What's going on? What's happening?" Elena worriedly asks, not understanding why one of her friends and her boyfriend just collapsed to the ground in pain, while gripping the sides pf their heads.

"My head!" the Salvatore brother says. "What?" Elena asks, still not knowing what was going on. "My head!!" Stefan repeats.

"You can't hear that? It's almost like it's pushing various needles into my brain! Make it stop. Please, make it stop!!" the Saltzman girl yells out, as she also begins to feel some type of warm liquid begin to drip from her ears, making her start to feel lightheaded.

Not far from them, a deputy starts to approach with syringes filled with vervain, but before he could get any closer to them a voice calls out, "Hey, I got this one. There's one over there. Go!" says the voice of Alaric Saltzman as he runs to the three teenagers that he stopped the deputy from approaching. Not having fully noticed what was going on with his niece, until he got closer.

"What's happening? What's wrong with Jovi?" the Saltzman man asks, finally seeing his niece in a fetal position on the ground while holding her head.

"I don't know. We were trying to find Jeremy when they suddenly fell to the ground complaining of a noise while also clutching their heads in pain." the Gilbert girls explains. Alaric approaches his niece, kneeling down to her, worried about what was going on.

"Jovi, what's going on?" he asks as he brushes some hair that fell in front of her face away. With her eyes clenched shut, and her hands still clutching her head, she responds "It hurts, Uncle Alaric. Please, make it stop. Make the noise stop!"

Alaric looks to Elena, silently communicating that they needed to move Stefan and Josephine. Once they were moved, Elena looks to Alaric saying, "I don't know what happened, they just dropped out of nowhere."

"Yeah, he's not the only one. The cops have gotten everyone who's gone down, injecting them with vervain." Alaric says, once again checking over his niece that was still crying out in pain.

"What?" Elena asks, before realization dawns on her. "They're rounding up the vampires. But Jo's not a vampire. Why's she being affected?" she asks, looking towards a confused Alaric.

"I don't know." he worriedly says, as he feels his niece pass out in his arms from being overwhelmed by the noise as it finally stops. Behind her closed eyelids, Josephine's eyes begin to fill with a golden amber-ish type color before going back to their normal brown.

↢✩✩✩↣
𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟏.𝟗𝐤

𝒂/𝒏
𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌! 𝗂'𝗆 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾. 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖩𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾, 𝗂'𝗆 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌....
*𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁* 🐺 *𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁*

𝗌𝗈, 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽?!
😏😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.6K 31
โ”€ เฑจ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ...
53.8K 1.4K 37
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™š๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ก...
413K 8.8K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
3.4K 110 7
- ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๏ฟฝ...