innocent

By florencepughismine

Behind The Winter Soldier was the Hydra Soldier. The Hydra Soldier was his student, his right hand man, his p... More

innocent
mission report
quiet game
sucker
pit-stop
child
dear diary
haunted
dysfunctional family
infection
motion sickness
second name
shy
robberies
terror
protect and don't forget
tantrum
hair holds memories
once in a blue moon
secret
my answer
criminal
brain freeze! (literally)
getaway car
off to siberia
was it worth it?
you'll never know the murderer sitting next to you
she killed my mom
wakanda
freedom
war again
gone
see those eyes
child in outerspace? that's a new one
you didn't deserve that...
suits you
birthday girl
time machine
i wish you would
love
brains and brawn
strong
studying stones
see you in a minute
end of the world
reflections
for her
get up
if we have eachother
6 months later
steady
new captain america
not a hostage
phony
not a bother
journal
out of the way
zemo
the great escape
good soldiers follow orders
break character
trouble
lab rat
vulnerabiltiy
phonecalls
fraternizing with the enemy
the great escape pt.2
label
symbols
thats an order
clean
silent treatment
its over
her jacket
louisiana
good talk
careful
love eachother
francis forever

old man

8.7K 181 57
By florencepughismine

Cecelia was sitting in the passenger side, sitting on her heels. They were out of the museum, and they were now on the road. Her seatbelt was off as she sat and moved around. "Put your seatbelt on and sit on your butt, you're gonna hurt your legs." Bucky said. Cecelia adjusted how she was sitting and she went on her butt and out her seatbelt on. Cecelia grabbed the wallet and brought her knees to her chest.

"Don't fuck with that." Bucky said as Cecelia opened the wallet. She saw some guy's ID, she couldn't read his name, since she couldn't even read. There was lots of cash in the wallet, and multiple cards. Bucky grabbed the wallet from her and put it in his jean's pocket. "Don't touch that, ok?  There's stuff in there we could use." Bucky said and Cecelia nodded her head.

"I'm bored." Cecelia said as she played with her seat adjusters.

"Well, I got you stuff in the bag, so get something." Bucky said, Cecelia unbuckled and climbed into the backseat with her legs on her seat. She moved her bag to the backseat so she could move her legs.

For being 8 years old, she was very, very tall. Thanks to the serum. She was almost a foot taller than she should be.

"Bucky, what did you get?" Cecelia asked and Bucky kept his eyes on the road.

"There's a book, and I don't know coloring stuff, notebooks." He said and Cecelia sat back down and looked at him.

"I can't read." Cecelia said and Bucky furrowed his eyebrows.

"You can't read?" Bucky asked and Cecelia looked out the window. 

"I didn't exactly learn how to at Hydra." Cecelia said before staring down at her nails that were bit raw. Bucky placed a hand on her knee as she looked out the window. She leaned her head on it and the blood from her head leaked on the window. Bucky grabbed her end of her braid and lightly pulled her away.

"I gotta clean that out." Bucky said as he drove. Cecelia looked out the window again as Bucky continued to drive. He looked at the radio and turned it up.

When he turned the radio on, he heard a lot of rap. He looked alarm at the amount of curse words. "That's not 40's music." He muttered as Cecelia put her feet on the dash. "Take your feet off the dash." He said and Cecelia rolled her eyes. She took her feet off the dash before looking at him.

"Were you around when the dinosaurs were around?" Cecelia asked him and Bucky furrowed his eyebrows. He was honestly surprised he knew dinosaurs existed.

"No, Ceily. I was not around, I'm not that old." Bucky said, making Cecelia snort. He looked at her with an offended look as she put her head on her hand. "I'm not that old." Bucky said, lying to the two people in the car. Himself and Cecelia.

"How old are you?" Cecelia asked him as she adjusted the head of her seat for fun.

"One hundred and three." He said silently, knowing he sounded very old. Cecelia tapped her ear, starting to agitate him more and more by the second.

"Huh? Couldn't hear you, think you could say it a bit louder?" Cecelia asked him and Bucky hit his hand on the wheel.

"One hundred and three, smartass. At least I'm not an annoying little 8 year old who's biologically 30." Bucky said agitated as she continued to annoy him.

"At least I'm not an old man." Cecelia shot back and Bucky sighed as Cecelia

"Put your fucking seatbelt on and don't take it off until we're parked!" Bucky exclaimed and Cecelia sat back down facing forward with her arms crossed. She didn't put her seatbelt on and Bucky gripped onto the steering wheel, his knuckles turning white and his face going red.

"Cecelia, I'm going to count to three, and your going to have your seatbelt on." He said as she pretended not to hear him.

"One." He said as Cecelia kept her arms crossed as she stared at the road.

"Two." He counted, knowing she was to stubborn.

"Three." He said, she didn't buckle in, and he pressed on the breaks quickly making her go forward.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" She yelled as she caught herself on the dash by her hands.

"Watch your mouth." Bucky said and she looked at him as he pulled over so cars could pass by.

"You almost killed me and your mad that I said fuck? And you say it all the time!" Cecelia exclaimed as Bucky scoffed and shook his head at her immaturity. Well, she was nine, so he couldn't act like he would get much maturity from her.

"Number 1, I was teaching you a lesson, and number 2, I'm an adult." Bucky said as Cecelia started to repeat the word fuck.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She said to agitate him. He reached over and grabbed her seatbelt, and put it over her body and locked it in.

"If you say fuck, or un buckle your seatbelt one more time you are walking to South Carolina." Bucky threatened and Cecelia frowned as he threatened her. She was clearly cranky because she crossed her arms and pouted.

Bucky started to drive again and Cecelia crossed her arms as he drove. "Take a nap, your cranky." He said as Cecelia crossed her arms. She continued to pout as he shook his head at her behavior. Maybe she had the right to be a brat for once. For nine whole years she never cried much, complained, or whined about things. She was always complied.

"Since when are we going to South Carolina?" Cecelia asked as she put her seat back. Bucky sighed making sure her seatbelt was still on.

"It might be the best place right now. It's far away." Bucky said and Cecelia nodded her head. "We'll probably stop somewhere in North Carolina, and then we'll go from there." Bucky said as Cecelia looked up at him. Bucky sighed once again as he adjusted how he was sitting.

"But for now, close your eyes and go to sleep, okay?"

"Okay."

-

"Ow!" Cecelia exclaimed as she woke up to a stinging pain in her head.

"I know, doll, just be still." He said as he rubbed rubbing alcohol on her head. She winced as she felt it stinging. "You're doing great, I just have to put a bandaid on it, then your hand, alright?" Bucky asked and she nodded her head. It was night time, and the car light was on.

"Where are we?" Cecelia asked Bucky who had finished cleaning her wound. He grabbed a needle and sterile thread.

"I thought you had to put a bandaid on it." Cecelia said as Bucky sighed nodded his head.

"I know but it's not gonna heal, and if you don't stitch it, it's going to get infected." Bucky said as Cecelia took a deep breath.

"I remember the last time I got stitches." Cecelia said as Bucky put the needle through, she slightly winced as she looked down at her hand, which he'd wrapped for the moment, just for until he could stitch it up.

"Yeah?" Bucky asked and she almost nodded, but refrained knowing that it could mess something up.

"Doctor Jayda did it for me." Cecelia said as Bucky put another stitch in, making sure the skin closed. "It's the scar on my hip." Cecelia said and Bucky raised his eyebrows. Cecelia lifted her shirt to reveal a big scar over her bone. He looked at it and raised his eyebrows, tracing it with his finger.

"Jeez, Ceily." He said, the scar was faded, and it went from the start of her bone to the finish.

"Mr. Pierce wouldn't let her numb it first." Cecelia said making Bucky's face get hot, just hearing his last name made him angry. What also made him angry is that she had a big cut from a knife and he wouldn't numb it. "It hurt real bad."

"You know I'd numb this if I could, right, doll?" Bucky asked her.

"I know you'd never hurt me on purpose." Cecelia said, pulling at Bucky's heart strings. He continued to stitch her head, telling her she was doing great.

"Where'd you learn how to stitch?" Cecelia asked her and Bucky sighed.

"I had to take a bullet out of a buddy of mine in World War 2, then I had to stitch him. Poor bastard put medical stuff in his backpack. Talked me through the whole thing." Bucky said as he grabbed a bandaid because he was almost finished. "Then I got caught, we got taken by Hydra, trapped for around a week or so." Bucky said thinking about his time there. He cut the string with the scissors in the medical kit.

"Why'd they take you?" Cecelia asked and he put a few bandaids on her head.

"We were enemies to them." Bucky simply said.

"What they do at Hydra?" Cecelia asked and Bucky reached for her hand and slowly unwrapped it.

"Well, I got unlucky, not that there was luck to begin with. I got taken because..." Bucky trailed off as he saw her hand. It was bruised, swollen, and there looked like there was a lot gravel in her hand.

"Why were you taken?"

"Because I'm jewish, back in World War 2 there was a part of the war where they targeted a few groups of people, and I was a person in that group." Bucky said as he grabbed the rubbing alcohol again. He grabbed a cotton ball and rubbed the alcohol on her hand.

"Is that how you got to Hydra?" Cecelia asked him and he shook his head no.

"No, I escaped with the help of a friend. I got to Hydra because I fell off a train, and I guess Hydra found me and continued the experiment." Bucky said as Cecelia looked down. "Do you know how you got to Hydra?" Bucky asked her. She nodded her head.

"Both of my parents worked for Hydra. They heard about this new project, and they signed me up for it." Cecelia said thinking about her parents. They were always so kind and good to her. Never once had they laid a hand on her, or yelled at her. She thought they were the nicest human beings ever. Right up until the moment when they betrayed her. "I was four, and I guess I was old enough to understand what was happening, my parents explained it. That night Hydra stormed my house, they shot my mother and my father square in the head. Then someone took me." Cecelia said Bucky looked down, Cecelia knew exactly who the someone was. That someone had a metal arm, he'd grabbed her by the hair, pulling her back. He stabbed a sedative in her neck, making her pass out in his arms.

"Sounds like your parents were pretty shitty." Bucky commented and Cecelia shook her head no.

"What they did was shitty, but before that life was perfect. I don't remember much before that because I was a baby, but I know they were good to me." Cecelia said and Bucky nodded his head. He grabbed the needle and the thread and sighed before starting to stitch again.

"I'm sorry for calling you old." Cecelia apologized as she winced from the pain, she clenched her fist feeling pain on the skin of her base knuckles, making more blood come out. Bucky took her hand. He lightly spread her fingers apart.

"It's ok, doll. I'm sorry for getting angry at you, but right now I need you to relax your hand, ok?" He asked her and she nodded her head.

There was silence again, the two were lost in their own thoughts. "I was the one who took you, wasn't I?" Bucky asked and Cecelia shook her head.

"The soldier did, Bucky didn't." Cecelia said, making him smile. Bucky continued to stitch her hand and Cecelia asked another question.

"Are we gonna hide forever?" Cecelia asked him and he shrugged his shoulders. Bucky sighed as he grabbed scissors to cut the thread, he gave it one more pull making her yelp.

"You want the truth?" He asked her and Cecelia nodded her head. Bucky cut the thread before looking up at her.

"I don't know, doll."

A/N:

So I have a lot of the chapters done and I feel like I made her suffer so much and I kinda feel bad...I was re reading them and I was like "I'm a horrible person for making her go through much." Like I love her, but she's gonna suffer

-Florencepughismine🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.1K 44
Avengers soulmate!!! Her mates: Tony Steve Nat Thor Clint Bruce Loki Pietro Wanda Peter Sam Bucky Read the story to hear more!! *wink wink* ...
4.6K 375 40
𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: 𝘼𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤'𝙨 𝙟𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙬�...
17K 604 20
Brought to Earth by her mother, alongside her twin sister, at the young age of six, both Azar and Artemis train under SHIELD to become Earth's heroes...
732K 18K 43
Valen has been Hydra's pet for years. As the Avengers take down base after base, they find the tiny, defenseless looking girl. Only she is far from t...