When Your Eyes Meet Mine - To...

By TomKaulitz91736

It was the first day of school and a new music teacher comes around who happens to be a hot, rich boy that's... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53

PART 10

4.8K 98 179
By TomKaulitz91736

After the long, confusing day that i had i went to sleep.

the next morning i woke up and got ready for school. i wore my oversized jean cargos and a black star crop top that i found in my closet. i put on some cute jewerly like my hoop earrings and a bunch of necklaces, i also wore my star sunglasses and put on my new balance shoes.

I went downstairs and waved goodbye to my mom that was in the kitchen making breakfast for herself. I opened the front door and got outside, closing it behind me. I went up to my car and got in, i started it and started driving towards my hgih school. When i got there the first thing i spotted was Dylan smoking a cigarette with his gang infront of the school.

I parked my car on the parking lot and got out taking my bag with me. I started walking towards the entrence and made a quick eye contact with Dylan, we still didn't spoke since the thing that happened between us yesterday. I went up to my locker as Ria came behind me.

"hey girl!" she said lightly punching my shoulder. 

"hey" 

"how was your date yesterday? you know.. your one year anniversary, you must had a great time!" she said all excited about it.

"pfft, i wish." i replied opening my locker. as i opened it i saw a bouquett of roses inside with a note. my face expression turned from cold to shocked. Dylan must've put this in when he got to school.

"did something bad happen?" she asked me as she peeked inside my locker. "i wonder who gave you these.."

"we just had a fight.." i whispered as i took the note and read it. "you forgot these" the note said. I read it again studying Dylan's writting, he never wrote me shit. this is actually the first time that i saw his writting.

"again? ughh you guys need to stop fighting!" she said rolling her eyes. "who are the flowers from?" she said turning to look at me.

"Dylan, i forgot them at his car yesterday." I said as i put the note back in my locker.

"cute. at least he got you flowers instead of a stupid ring."

"yeah" i said quietly as i closed my locker. "I need to spill you some tea"

"tea? oh no between T and you?" Ria whispered as she leaned in closer so one one would hear us. T is a code name that we use for Tom since you know if we mention him everyone will know who we're talking 'bout.

i nodded. "but after lunch, we have to go to class" I took her hand and we started walking to our class. i spotted Dylan in the distance but avoided looking at him.

  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

After our classes ended it was lunch time. i made sure to spill all the tea to Ria and her reaction needed to be filmed. 

"oh god.." she whispered with her jaw on the floor.

"yeah." i said turning my head back to my salad as i took a bite of it.

"this is fucked up, you should break up with Dylan asap!" she whispered.

"i know, but i'm not ready!"

"i can do it for you.." 

"no thanks.." i said taking another bite of my salad when i saw a dark figure enter the cafeteria in the corner of my eye. 

I turned my head to look at the dark, cold person as Ria did the same. we turned our heads and saw Tom with his hands in his pockets leaning on a wall beside the entrence. his eyes met mine and he smiled at me. I felt my cheeks turn pink as i turned my attention back to my food.

"you guys are totaly fucking.." Ria whispered as her eyes were still on Tom.

"is it that noticeable?" i asked looking up at Ria.

"if you guys keep looking at eachother that way then yes, it is." she said as her eyes met mine.

"is he looking at me?.." i whispered.

Ria glanced at Tom and nodded.

"oh shit.." i said looking away from Ria noticing Cindy at another table talking to her friends. Her eyes were laid on Tom but he didn't even glance at her.

   ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

i ate up my salad and threw the plastic bowl away. as i threw it in the trash i glanced at where my bag is and oh fuck.. mine and Ria's school bags were right beside Tom. he was standing right beside the bag pile!

"Ria, you or me?" i whispered to her as my eyes were on Tom.

"you! i'm not going near him."

"fine!" 

I started walking towards our bags. i then passed Tom and bent down to take our bags.

"9 pm, i'll pick you up." he whispered while looking at Dylan's table with his arms crossed over his chest. "understand?"

I nodded. god what does his handsome ass want again?!

  ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

After that i walked back to Ria with our bags.

"what did he say?" was her first question.

"what do you mean?" i asked confused.

"he said something to you, i saw it.."

"oh that, it's just.. about putting our bags in the lockers instead of leaving them there.." i lied.

"you sure?"

"yeah, nothing happened he just told me that.." i mumbled while taking out my flip phone. i started scrolling through it when suddenly Ria's face expression changed.

"code red.." she whispered. i looked up at her.
fuck.
Dylan is coming over to us.

i didn't flinch i tried acting normal as i kept scrolling through my phone when suddenly i felt someones hands around my waist.

"babe.. i'm sorry.." Dylan whispered in my ear from behind. "i didn't mean to yell at you yesterday i was just mad.." he said while gently caressing my hip with his thumb.

I looked up at Ria while she kept looking at us with her hands crossed across her chest.

"i don't think she wants to talk to you.." Ria said while looking at Dylan.

"shut up, you don't know what's going on between us." Dylan said in a more harsh voice.

"don't be mad at Ria bc of our shit! she's trying to help." i said pulling away from Dylan and turning to face him.

"okay i'm sorry i didn't mean it that way.." he aphologised. it was clear that he wanted this relationship to work out. "can we just forget the thing that happened yesterday?.." he said.

"Dylan, we can't work with eachother anymore. our relationship is falling apart."

"no, babe it's not we just need some time!" he said while getting closer to me. "this is just a phase i swear we'll get better eventually."

"Can't you see that everytime we talk to eachother we get more and more distant? Dylan, i don't know you anymore." i said taking a step back.

"Tay i swear, we probably just need a break from eachother but trust me, we're gonna be okay." he said calmly.

"A break?.." i mimbled.

"yeah, we need to take a break." 

"i'm confused." i whispered.

"we need to take a break from eachother. our relationship is getting fucked up and the only thing that can save us right now is to take a break." he said quietly not wanting to do this.

"oh okay, for how long..?"

"Till we're ready to face eachother again like a couple."

"so i'll have to act as if we're not together?" i asked raising my eyebrow.

he nodded. god what..

"why not just breaking up then!" i said in a kinda angry voice.

"woah we're not breaking up unless it really won't work out!" he snapped back.

"fine then! i'll see you later, stranger." i said as me and Ria walked away. i now have to act as if i'm not in a goddamn relationship. i mean this practically means i have more free time with Tom, right?

 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Ria handed me her cigarette in the schools bathroom stall. i took a drag from it.

"you're practically single now. spending the time with Tom?" she asked while looking at me.

"for sure, this will probably be the best time i've ever had in the past year. i'm dying in this relationship with Dylan!" i said as i took another long drag from the cigarette before handing it to Ria. i exhailed the smoke slowly.

"have any plans for now?" she said taking the cigarette.

"it's a secret. you don't get to know everything!" i said giggling.

she laughed aswell. "sorry" she said taking a drag. "so he knows you smoke?"

"you already asked that-" 

"just curious if i heard it right.." she smiled.

"yeah he knows, i smoked a few cigarettes infront of him." i said looking at Ria.

"that's great. and he doesn't mind?"

"nope" I smiled.

we then finished smoking and got out of the bathroom. ofcourse we did smell like cigarettes at least a bit  but we put a lot of perfume so theres no problem! we walked past a few teachers on the hallway and they all looked back after passing us, they defently knew what was going on.

"i told you it was a bad idea." Ria whispered.

"who gives a fuck. we're not the only kids that smell of tobacco." i said as i kept walking on the hallway with Ria beside me. i passed Dylan but didn't even look at him, he was a stranger after all.

   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

when i got home from school it was around 5 pm. Tom will come pick me up at 9 which means i have 3 hours left before i started getting ready. i went downstairs in the living room seeing my mom and dad sitting on the couch watching some football shit. they hardly spend any time together since my dad works 24/7 and my mom is mostly a house wife. i took a glas of apple juice and sat in my favourite chair.

"hey Tay." my mom said while her eyes were laid on the TV.

"hey.."

"how was school?" she asked finally looking at me.

"okay i guess.. i'm going out at 9" i said fidgeting with my fingers.

"oh? with who?" she asked in a serious tone.

"someone, none of your business"

"it is my business young lady, you're not 18 yet!" 

"yeah mom but you need to understand that i'm not 10 anymore." i said in an angry tone.

she sighed. "is it the guy with the audi?" she asked me.

hold up, how the fuck did she know?! "excuse me?"

"the guy with the black audi that picked you up the day that Ria came over."

"oh him.." i said nervously. what am i suppost to say?

"just don't tell me hes a rich old man or something, we're rich enough to buy 10 mansions!" my mom said with a angry tone.

"i know, he's not an old man.."

"then who is he?!"

i looked at the clock and saw it was 6 pm, it didn't bother me to get ready a bit early! "i'm going to my room." i said avoiding the question as i stood up and started walking upstairs. 

  ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

8:39
i was all set up and ready for the thing that Tom was planning on taking me to!

i wore a cargo miniskirt with a gray crop top. i also wore a dark gray oversized jacket and some handwarmers underneath it since it was almost November. i had some necklaces and my favourite hoop earrings. i straightened my hair as always and gave myself a cute make-up look.

9:02
he just arrived infront of my house. i rushed downstairs where my mom was making dinner. i took my bag and looked myself in the mirror.

"you're not going out dressed like this!" my mom said while looking at me from head to toe. "you're gonna freeze with this skirt!"

"mom, it's called fashion!" I said fixing my hair. 

"you're not going with such a short skirt into a strangers car! god knows how many times he already had dirty thoughts about you." my mom said in a angry tone.

"mom, you're being delusional he's a great guy." i said as i took my pack of cigarettes off of the counter on the hallway. "bye!" i said as i ran out of the door. 

As i came out of the door all i could see was Tom's sexy car, i wanted it. i opened the door and got in.

"hey" i said as i closed the door behind me.

he looked at me up and down and smirked. "you sure know how to get everyone to stare at you.." he said as he started the engine.

i chuckled. "so where are we going?"

"to a party." he said as he drove from my driveway.

"party? who's party?" i asked feeling nervous.

"my friend is hosting it, it's gonna be huge but i didn't have anyone to go with." he said.

"oh so why did you pick me? i mean i'm underaged and shit.."

"no one has to know that.. " he said in his deep voice. "if anyone asks, you're my girlfriend. No Dylan, you're not single, you're my girlfriend. understand?"

i blushed. god i'm his girlfriend, that shouldn't be hard.

"are you sure no one from my school will be there?" i asked Tom nervously.

"the party is  at the beach shore. that's an hour away. i'm sure." he said in a calm voice.

i nodded. this will be a hell of  night.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, i hope you liked this chapter! if you have any ideas for what should happen next type in the comment section. don't forget to vote on this chapter! thanks for everyone reading my story i apriciate you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 7.5K 90
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two singers have a brief interaction in a music store, not expecting to be such a big part of each other's lives. [bill kaulitz x fe...
5.8K 147 24
Y/N L/N is your ordinary teenage girl in 10th grade, of 2005. Her bestfriends Georg Listing and Gustav Schäfer are one day sitting in History class w...
92.2K 1.5K 33
"Well, my boyfriend's in a band. He plays guitar while I sing Lou Reed." - Lana Del Rey Tom and Madison met on Madison's first day at her new school...