Butterfly Effect [BNHA Variou...

By Ehanda_real

[Cover was found on Pinterest. Posted by ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Gᴀʙʀɪ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ; Story is inspired by Changing History [MHA Va... More

Prologue
✯ 1 ✯ The Anchor
✯ 2 ✯ Elementary
✯ 3 ✯ The Ripple
✯ 4 ✯ Sudden Appearance
✯ 5 ✯ Blue Fury
✯ 6 ✯ Time And Time Again
✯ 7 ✯ Mr. Explosion
✯ 8 ✯ The Start of Something Terrifying
✯ 9 ✯ Walking Right Into Trouble
✯ 10 ✯ The Birth of a Hero
✯ 11 ✯ Ten Months
✯ 12 ✯ Entrance Exam
✯ 13 ✯ Fallout
✯ 14 ✯ Starting Line
✯ 15 ✯ Heated Encounter
✯ 16 ✯ Mock Battles-Part One
✯ 17 ✯ Mock Battles-Part Two
✯ 18 ✯ Mr. President
✯ 19 ✯ Recognition
✯ 20 ✯ Tidal Wave
✯ 21 ✯ Safe But Not Sound
✯ 23 ✯ A Friendly Interrogation
✯ 24 ✯ Ice Cream Date
✯ 25 ✯ A Simple Walk
✯ 26 ✯ Bakusquad...Without Bakugou
✯ 27 ✯ Rainy Day
✯ 28 ✯ Chaos
✯ 29 ✯ Mister Inferiority
✯ 30 ✯ Welcome Back To Class
✯ 31 ✯ Finally A Normal Day
✯ 32 ✯ Chaotic Lunch
✯ 33 ✯ Declarations of War
✯ 34 ✯ The Festival Begins
✯ 35 ✯ The Second Game
✯ 36 ✯ Intermission
✯ 37 ✯ The First Rounds
✯ 38 ✯ The Second & Third Rounds
✯ 39 ✯ The Finals
✯ 40 ✯ Awards Ceremony
✯ 41 ✯ The Iida Brothers
✯ 42 ✯ Internship Offers
✯ 43 ✯ Internships Begin
✯ 44 ✯ The Hero Killer
✯ 45 ✯ Hospital Time Once Again
✯ 46 ✯ Back To Normal
✯ 47 ✯ Races and Changes
✯ 48 ✯ The Beginning of Study Time
✯ 49 ✯ Study Times, Part One
✯ 50 ✯ Sleepovers & Teachers
✯ 51 ✯ Study Times, Part Two
✯ 52 ✯ A Day Out
✯ 53 ✯ Semester Finals
✯ 54 ✯ Meeting & Shopping
✯ Movie: Two Heroes ✯
✯ 55 ✯ Class 1-A's Swim Meet
✯ 56 ✯ Journey to Doom
✯ 57 ✯ Training Nightmare
✯ 58 ✯ Vanguard Invasion
✯ 59 ✯ Vanguard's Final Bow
✯ 60 ✯ All For One

✯ 22✯ Recovery & Reunions

4.3K 228 99
By Ehanda_real

•Tomura Shigaraki•

She was right there...right in my arms.

How could she have changed so much?

Those stupid heroes truly ruin everything!

As Kurogiri set me on the ground of the bar I hissed in pain.

"Ow! Shot in both arms and legs, all those underlings wiped out, even Nomu was beaten. We failed. Those kids were so strong! And the Symbol of Peace wasn't weakened at all. You were wrong, Master, so wrong!" I yelled, looking up at the television.

"No, I wasn't. We just weren't as prepared as we should've been," my Master said.

"I agree, we underestimated them. Thankfully we failed under the cheap League of Villains name and not our own. And what about the creature the Master and I created? Where is Nomu?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, why is he not with you?" Master asked.

"He was blown away," Kurogiri explained.

"What?!" the doctor cried.

"It was All Might's doing. Without coordinated to his precise location I couldn't use my warp to bring him with us. We didn't have any time to search for him," Kurogiri said.

"This is a travesty. And after all we did to make him as powerful as All Might," the doctor scoffed.

"Well, I suppose it can't be helped unfortunately," Master sighed.

"Power. That reminds me. There was a kid there who tried to protect All Might. He was just as fast as him," I said.

"Oh?" Master asked.

"If he hadn't gotten in our way, we might've killed the Symbol of Peace. That brat. That brat," I scowled, clenching my fists.

"Naturally you're upset, but this was not a futile mission. We've learned many things. Gather the villainous elite, take all the time you need. I must remain hidden in the shadows, which is why I need you to be my face. A symbol of your own. Tomura Shigaraki, next time you will show the world that it should be afraid of you," Master replied.

The doctor disconnected from the call as Kurogiri went to gather medical supplies for my wounds. I grabbed the crudely cut gloves given to me by her all those years ago.

"(L/N), (Y/N)," I muttered.

"Hm?" Master asked.

"The girl's name is (L/N), (Y/N). She was there...I had her, but those damn heroes...they've taken her from me," I scowled.

"In time, Tomura, she will be by your side," Master promised.

"That girl was strange," Kurogiri said, entering the room again.

"How so?" Master asked.

"It was like she was predicting our moves, however Shigaraki said she had a healing and light manipulation quirk. She even predicted Nomu on an occasion or two," Kurogiri said.

"Intriguing," Master hummed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

As we reached the front of USJ everyone already seemed to be there. Guess the pros started evacuating them as we finished off Kurogiri and Shigaraki.

Mr. Aizawa seemed to relax a bit as he saw everyone relatively unharmed except for a few scratches here and there. Unfortunately I could feel everyone's worried gaze.

"(L/N)!" Iida called.

"Are you alright?! You look awful!" Hagakure cried.

"Thanks for that," I deflated.

"Your arm looks pretty bad. The pros said the police are almost here with the ambulances too," Oijiro said.

"You must've been so scared!" Uraraka said.

"You should've seen her fighting though. She was super skilled, as if she knew her opponents' attacks before they did, ribbit," Tsu added.

I felt myself become nervous at the blunt statement.

"Still, can't you use your healing quirk on yourself?" Jiro asked.

"I wish, but I can't seem to use the quirk on myself. Though I heal faster than the average person, not by much, but it's still helpful," I replied.

"You're shivering, here I'll make a blanket," Yaoyorozu said.

She pulled a blanket out of her exposed stomach and Shoji helped Mr. Aizawa wrap it around me.

"Thank you, you're an angel," I said.

Yaoyorozu's face flushed as she looked away and muttered something under her breath.

The police cars arrived and I let out a relieved sigh as I could hear the ambulance's sirens not far away.

"(Y/N)!" I heard a familiar yell.

"Uh oh," I muttered.

"Hmm?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

Mr. Aizawa turned around and I saw my Uncle Tsukauchi running forward.

"Hey uncle," I smiled.

"Don't 'hey' me! Are you alright?! You look awful," my uncle said.

"Everyone keeps saying that," I sighed.

The first ambulance arrived and then the second and third. Some paramedics arrived and Mr. Aizawa put me on the stretcher taking away the blanket so the paramedics could help me better.

Was this worth all this pain?

What was my goal for this entire thing anyway?

"I'm traveling with her," Mr. Aizawa said.

He got into the back of the ambulance and sat down as the paramedics closed the back doors.

Nevermind, this was totally worth it.

"Do you know your blood type?" the paramedic asked.

"O-negative I think," I replied.

Mr. Aizawa was pretty silent during the ride and I was also silent except for the occasional groans or hisses of pain as the paramedics treated my arm. We arrived at the hospital and I was taken out of the ambulance and I groaned as the stretcher hit the ground a little rough.

"Look at her abdomen. She was spitting blood and holding her abdomen after using her quirk," Mr. Aizawa said.

"Of course sir...wait...I recognize you. You're Doctor (L/N)'s girl," the nurse, who looked to be the head nurse of the group, said.

"Yeah," I nervously chuckled.

"Don't worry sir, we've got her quirk's file here. We'll get her right as rain," the nurse smiled.

Mr. Aizawa seemed to sigh out in relief...at least from what I could see as I was wheeled away. After all the doctors and nurses were done treating me I was put in a patient's room. I was tired and I still felt cold even under the two blankets the nurses provided. From what I could tell it was evening as the sun was setting outside the window.

The door opened soon after I was situated and I saw it was Mr. Aizawa who entered.

"How're you feeling?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

"Cold and sore, but the nurses said it'll pass," I replied.

"So there's nothing to worry about?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

"Nothing major. They're just keeping me overnight as a precaution," I replied.

"Good," Mr. Aizawa said.

I then felt him hit my head and I hissed in pain.

"Ow! I'm still a patient you know!" I yelped.

"Never put yourself in that much danger again," Mr. Aizawa scolded.

"It wasn't like I was trying too! I just...didn't want to see you hurt," I muttered.

A moment of silence passed before Mr. Aizawa sighed. I felt a hand land on my head and I looked up to see Mr. Aizawa petting my head. He looked...not uncomfortable, but like he wasn't used to showing such affection.

Embarrassed! That's the word.

"Don't look so upset. I appreciated your help, you're very clever. But, you've barely begun training, meanwhile I'm a hero. You shouldn't have to put yourself in so much danger when you're so young," he said, taking his hand off my head.

For a moment I swore I could see sadness in his eyes. I then remembered the fact he'd lost his friend when they were both in high school, in UA.

Shirakumo, Oboro.

Kurogiri.

The silence became comfortable and eventually I began to feel sleepy.

Mr. Aizawa noticed.

"Get some rest, problem child. Tomorrow we'll go and talk with the principal and then I'll take you home," Mr. Aizawa said, standing up to leave the room.

I couldn't help but let a tired smile appear on my face at the name.

"Goodnight, sir," I said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I went through a checkup before being deemed good to go. My arm was still cast, but the doctors assured me that with a couple visits to Recovery Girl I'd be healed in no time.

"Are you ready to go?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

"Yup," I replied.

I sent a text to Inasa telling him I've been released so he didn't need to come visit me. He was surprisingly very worried and claimed he'd come to Musutafu to hang out on his next day off. I then put my phone in my pocket.

I followed Mr. Aizawa out of the hospital when I was suddenly whisked up into the air, making me yell in surprise. I clung onto whoever had grabbed me using my right arm, and hid my face into the person's chest as air kept pelting me in the face. In mere moments from when air began hitting me it stopped.

"You can let go now, little fan," a familiar voice chuckled.

I opened my eyes and looked up to see Hawks in all his glory. I noticed how his wings looked slightly bigger from the last time I saw him.

"Hawks?" I asked.

I loosened my hold and he set me down gently. I then hit his shoulder with my right hand multiple times making him yelp.

"Ow! Ow! That's enough! I'm sorry! Ow!" Hawks cried.

"Don't do that without warning! Mr. Aizawa must be worried!" I scolded.

"I just wanted to check up on you!" he yelped.

I stopped hitting him and gave him a surprised look.

"To be honest, I'm surprised you remember me," I replied.

"And why wouldn't I? You were my first little fan. Plus, you always had my feather with you. Petting it whenever you got nervous, it was cute," he chuckled.

I felt my face flush in embarrassment.

"Aww! Look at you!" Hawks cooed, pinching my cheeks playfully.

"Shtop!" I whined.

Hawks let go of my cheeks with a chuckle before becoming serious.

"Now, I want to know what happened two days ago. I felt my feather get turned to dust after you got attacked, and now I see your arm is in a cast," Hawks said.

His eyes were narrowed, his mouth was turned into a deep frown, and his eyebrows were slightly furrowed.

The quick change in attitude practically gave me whiplash.

"Oh...well...about that. How much do you know about yesterday?" I asked.

"Yesterday?" Hawks asked.

"You haven't heard about the attack on UA?" I asked.

"I kind of...flew off without giving any warning. I was on a mission the day you got attacked, but I flew here as soon as possible. I wasn't even able to warn my own agency," he muttered.

"Hawks!" I scolded.

"That aside, what happened?" Hawks asked.

Before I could explain, Hawks was suddenly trapped with a familiar scarf. His wings pinned in what had to be an uncomfortable position.

"Hawks," Mr. Aizawa growled.

I looked over Hawks' shoulder to see Mr. Aizawa pulling his scarf to keep Hawks tightly restrained. His eyes were glowing with something akin to bloody rage and his floating hair only made it more terrifying.

"Kid, if this is your teacher I see who's made you more violent," Hawks wheezed out.

Mr. Aizawa only tightened Hawk's restraints.

"Um...sensei...I think you're breaking him," I smiled nervously.

Mr. Aizawa sighed and loosened his restraints before pulling his scarf back to rest around his neck.

"We've got no time for this. You still have to talk with the principal," Mr. Aizawa said, waving to me to follow him.

I began to walk to my teacher when I was pulled into a back hug, courtesy of Hawks. Mr. Aizawa glared...whether because he was angry or just tired I don't think I'll find out.

"Now, now, Eraser, I was having a conversation with my number one fan," Hawks said, his wings almost completely surrounding me as if it was a protective shield.

Mr. Aizawa's eyes met mine for a second as if to ask 'you're really a fan of this idiot?'. I quickly averted my eyes.

"You steal my student, without warning, after an attack on UA and now you expect to have priority to her time? That's vastly irrational. She has a scheduled talk with Principal Nezu and we will not be late because you want to have a 'talk'," Mr. Aizawa scowled.

A moment of uncomfortable silence followed as the two seemed to have some sort of staring contest.

"Then I'll just come with you. I'm sure UA wouldn't mind having me visit. I am the number three hero after all," Hawks said, his arms tightening a bit around me as if signaling me something.

I looked up confused before letting out a small smile as I remembered something.

"In all honesty, Hawks, I think you'll be in the top five sooner than you think," I smiled.

That's right...I did say that all those years ago.

"Absolutely not," Mr. Aizawa replied.

"Sensei, if I could-" I began.

His eyes snapped to mine and I shrunk into Hawks' hold a bit.

"Um...Hawks is pretty...stubborn, I'm sure. If we don't want to be late...I mean, I don't mind if he joins us..." I stuttered.

I heard a sigh and I looked up to see Mr. Aizawa rubbing his forehead in annoyance.

"Fine. Just let her go. We don't want the press getting on her for anything else, not after yesterday," Mr. Aizawa said.

Hawks' wings moved away and Hawks let go of me with a proud smile. His feathers fluffed up as his chest puffed up as well.

He's so proud of himself.

"Um...I don't mean to bring the mood down, but we're still on a roof and I'm not allowed to use my quirk in public," I said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hawks: *Glaring at Aizawa*

Aizawa: *Glaring at Hawks*

Y/N: *Looking between the two* This is heaven.

Whooo!! Soft Aizawa! And we finally see Hawks again! And we get to see Principal Nezu next chapter WHOO HO-...oh wait, Principal Nezu.

We're doomed aren't we?

ANYWAY!!

Tell me what you think about this chapter, I always love hearing what you all think.

Till next time: stay safe, don't forget to take care of yourself, and have an amazing day/night! 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 162 33
The Perfect Duet, By thatReadingQueen - - - !!!COMPLETED!!! [This story is my first, Re-written version is out now] • Description • It started with t...
131 12 13
"It's been too long. Too long since I've lost every bit of my memory. Everything faded away, leaving only white emptiness to surround me. I've been i...
1.9K 20 5
your name is y/n aizawa and you're 15 years old, your uncle is shota aizawa and you have 3 siblings, Wanda Maximoff, Pietro Maximoff (diseased) and L...
174K 5.9K 36
𝗢𝗿𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗰: (𝘢𝘥𝘫.) 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨; 𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 -𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 �...