DON'T FALL | SB19 Fanfiction

snhenke tarafından

Dakota Paige David needs money. So when she gets chosen to be a part of a reality game show starring the famo... Daha Fazla

Author's Note
Prologue
Casting Call
A Flight To Your Dreams
Episode 1 (Pilot)
Episode 2
Episode 2.5
Episode 3
Episode 3.5
Episode 4
Episode 4.5
Episode 5
Episode 5.5
Episode 6
Episode 6.5
Episode 7
Episode 7.5
Episode 8
Episode 8.5
Episode 9.5

Episode 9

42 7 1
snhenke tarafından

Yesterday, three girls were eliminated. All of which are Erin's friends: Frances, Zae and Ivonne.

Flashback to Paige's life and death situation: Felip, Justin and Josh all became guilty about what happened.

But Felip still joked about Paige's first words the moment she woke up from her near-drowning experience "Tas sabi nya pre, 'Patay na ba ko? Heaven ba to? Namatay ka din ba?' Di ko alam kung tatawa ba ko pero pramis tawang tawa talaga ko dun" (Bro, and she was like 'Am I dead? Is this heaven? Are you dead too?' I swear she cracked me up)

"Tawa tawa ka dyan. Mag-uusap pa tayo mamaya" (Don't laugh now. We still need to talk later on) Pablo's body was just glued on the couch like he was the most exhausted boyband leader in the world.

Felip just snickered like Sniper the fox from Dora the Explorer as his response to Pablo's authority.

"Sorry" Josh couldn't stop saying this under his breath while he dried Paige up in a towel.

Then, Justin carried Paige into a bath tub filled with warm water to normalize her body temperature "Tawagin mo lang ako pag may kailangan ka, okay? Nasa labas lang ako ng pinto, ha? Okay" (Just call me if you need anything, okay? I'll be right outside the door. Okay? Okay)

Stell even prepared soup "Anong gusto mo, Paige? Mushroom soup o chicken soup? Ken, wag kang humihirit ng chicken soup dyan. Hindi ikaw tinatanong ko" (Paige, would you like mushroom or chicken for soup? Shut up, Ken. I wasn't asking if you'd like chicken soup. I'm asking Paige)

"Sigurado kayong kumpleto na to ah? Sige sige. Thank you" (Are you sure this is everything? Alright. Thanks) Pablo gathered the medicine from the medic that stopped by.

Felip even prepared his comfy hoodie and cotton sweatpants to keep Paige warm.

All the princess treatment Paige didn't ask for. And the other girls didn't like it one bit.

Nonetheless, SB19 isn't so bad after all. It's just a shame that this whole game show is trying to ruin these boys. Paige thought.

"Kamusta pakiramdam mo?" (How are you feeling?) Josh showed up again with a pillow and used them to elevate Paige's feet while she lied down on the sofa "Galit ka na ba sakin?" (Are you pissed at me already?)

Paige, wearing Felip's hoodie and cotton pants, stared at Josh for a while and said "Mukha mo yung huling nakita ko bago ako nag black out. Sige nga..Pano na ko magagalit sayo nyan?" (Your face was the last thing I saw before I fainted. How am I supposed to be mad at you now?)

"Weeeeeeh?" Josh said with an unconvinced tone.

Relieved, Josh moved to the sofa and laid Paige's head on his lap "May epekto din pala sa utak yung lunod noh?" (Didn't know near drowning had effects on the brain)

"Unggoy. Di ka nga marunong lumangoy ang pangit mo pa mag paddle sa ilalim ng tubig..pero tinulungan mo padin ako. Ano nang laban ko?" (Dumbo. You suck at swimming and your underwater paddles were kinda ugly. But you still helped me. So what am I supposed to do now?) Paige told him this with half-closed eyes.

"Wow. Galing mo lumangoy ha?" (Wow. Coming from someone who almost drowned?) Josh took the offense with a joke and as soon as Paige had fallen asleep he took the chance to say something "Kung totoo siguro kitang girlfriend, hinding hindi mangyayari yun" (If you were my girl for real, that would never happen)

"Kwento mo sa pagong" (Go talk to a turtle) Paige opened her eyes and it cracked Josh up. It turned out that she pretended to sleep.

To Josh's surprise, Paige laughed too.

Felip arrived with two mugs of hot chocolate and stood frozen when he saw the fun conversation Josh and Paige were having on the couch.

Felip decided to leave with the two mugs before Paige and Josh could even see him.

It would be a waste to throw the other mug so Felip decided to take it to the balcony, too.

"Ken, sinasaktan ka lang nya" (She's just going to break your heart, Felip) halfway to the balcony, Felip heard Frances' voice from behind him "Please, Ken. Wag sya" (Please, Felip. Anyone but her)

Felip, with a mix of confusion and irritation in his face, turned around and saw Frances leaning on the opposite wall.

Frances slowly walked closer. She was wearing something provocative that outlined the nipples of her implanted breasts "Ken, open your eyes. And look for someone who will never hurt you"

Felip's eyes briefly looked at Frances up and down and said "Ha?" (What?)

Frances grinned at how Felip tried to look at her body for a short moment. She thought that her trick was working "Erin loves you, Ken. Pero iniwan ka nya noon diba? And now, heartbroken sya? Karma nya yun. Wala kang kasalanan" (Erin loves you, Felip. But she left you years back, right? And now she's brokenhearted? It's so pathetic. It's not your hault)

Felip furrowed his brows before he washed the lump on his throat by taking a sip on the mug of hot chocolate in his hand "Mhmm"

"Grabe siguro yung sakit na pinagdaanan mo sa love" (Love must have been such a painful experience for you) Frances hugged Felip, her chest brushed his arm.

Felip was stunned by his body's reaction to it. He couldn't move "S-sakto lang" (It was alright)

Frances lips spoke while it touched Felip's shoulder. She's still not letting go of him "It's gonna be okay, Ken. I'm here. And si Paige? Hayaan mo na sya. Masyado lang syang--" (It's gonna be okay, Ken. I'm here. And that Paige? Just let her be. She's just--)

"-- Pwede wag kang magsalita tungkol kay Paige ng ganyan?" (-- Can you not talk about Paige like that?) Felip cut Frances off by brushing her off his arm gently.

Frances took a moment to figure out what went wrong with her plan.

"Pero bakit?!" (But why?!) Frances eyes were angry and brimming with tears as she looked at Felip once more "Bakit si Paige pa?! Tignan mo nga! Pinaglalaruan nya kayo! Iniisa-isa nya kayo! But Ken, I've been yours ever since I saw you! Bakit ba hindi mo makita yun?" (Why Paige? Can't you see that she's just playing with all of you?! But Ken, I've been yours ever since I saw you! Why can't you see that?)

Felip hates the feeling of rejecting people. He had always been careful with words. Because he knows that his honest mouth could cut anyone so deeply.

That's why he didn't know how he could say something like this to Frances "Ano ba! Sabing wag na magsalita tungkol kay Paige. Paulit ulit ka naman. Isa pa maiinis na ko sayo. I'm sorry pero kahit bigyan nyo ko ng sobrang daming reason para magalit kay Paige, wala akong pake. Ano ba talagang gusto mo?" (For christ's sake! How many times do I have to say it? Don't talk about her. Say her name one more time, I swear I'd be really pissed. Look. I'm sorry but even if y'all give me a hundred reasons to hate Paige, I don't care. What is it that you really want from me?)

Frances' eyes streamed unstoppable tears as she watched Felip fuming with so much temper "I just want you to love me back!!! Puro ka nalang Paige, Paige, Paige! Ano bang meron sakanya na--" (All this time it's been Paige, Paige Paige! I just want you to love me too!!! What does she have that--)

Felip just shook his head in disappointment to keep himself from saying meaner things and walked away from Frances who was left crying to her knees.

It looked like Felip was too soft when it comes to conversations about Paige.

Meanwhile...

"Sila na nga talaga noh?" (I can't believe it. They're really a couple now) Ivonne and Zae caught Josh and Paige snoozing on the sofa.

Josh's chin was tilted up as he fell asleep with the back of his head against the couch's backrest.

Josh's hand must have been patting Paige's shoulder while lulling her sleep. Because he had left his palm on her shoulder as he slept.

"Wala na nga akong chance kay Pablo, pati ba naman kay Josh?" (First, Pablo and now Josh? Don't I really have a chance with any of the two?) Zae's words were genuinely disheartened.

Her and Ivonne are trying their best to keep their voices so low that the cameras won't be able to get any of their conversation "Papansin naman kasi yan" (That bitch is getting in our way)

Ivonne glared at the sleeping Paige whose head was on Josh's lap "Beh. Di ako papayag. Pwede pa mag bago isip ni Josh" (Babe. We can't let this happen. Josh could still change his mind, you know)

"Paano?" (How?) Zae grinned like an evil genius.

Ivonne whispered the plan on Zae's ear "Simple lang. Voluntary exit" (It's simple. Paige's voluntary exit)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

180K 5.4K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...
186K 12.3K 56
| COMPLETED | METRO MANILA, PHILIPPINES YEAR 2051 Kaya mo bang lumaban para mabuhay? O magiging duwag ka hanggang sa mamatay? Kaya mo bang makatakas...
74.1K 3.1K 50
In which Izana and Y/N have been academic rivals since their freshmen year. Both of them are competitive and are out to destroy one another. But what...
18.9K 1K 23
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...