Spiderman's Sister

By immichelleracine

Victoria Parker is the twelve years older sister of none other than Peter Parker aka Spiderman. After their p... More

Unexpected News
Where's Tony Stark?
How about knocking?
Dropped out of school to become a superhero too?
Käsespätzle?
Monday morning
Horror Dinner
Hello James
Midnight snack
Dreams.......
Parents evening
Would you like to have dinner with me?
The newspaper article
I need to talk to you Peter
What are you doing here?
Stopover and arrival
Plans for while we're here?
The lake
The killer onion
Oh......wow......
Ready to party
One night stand?
The morning after
Hey Brother & let's get ready for the date
The date
The end of a perfect date
The morning after
Persuasion
Another night - another party
Now i'm in charge
Hangover of the Century
One last beautiful day?!
Hey......
Bye cabin
Home sweet home
How was your week?
Tell me we can see each other today
Cinema
Drama ahead?!?
Will you finally tell me what's going on?
What if our reasoning was wrong?
Ok, but you won't go alone
Your room
All my fault
Why didn't you tell me?
Can't that wait Peter?
Do something that doesn't happen in this room
Come quickly......
Are you guys fighting?
What's new in love paradise?
What is that?
I need to clear my head
Take a cold shower
James?!?!
I'll never touch him again
Bruce
Are you really ok?
What if he doesn't really love me?
Maybe things just don't work out between us
Epiphany
What's this?
How did you manage all this?
The question of all questions
We need to talk to you
Couple time
Bella Nuova
An interesting conversation
Looks like something more interesting is going on here
Shall we go?
Cheers to a wonderful evening
Some more teasing
Let's go home
Good thing you don't have to hold back anymore
Make up for lost time
Let's tell them
We want to tell you something
Partytime
I feel better now
Truth or dare
We should wake them up
Let's move out
Home
Christmas breakfast
Tony Stark's Christmas Party Part 1
Tony Stark's Christmas Party Part 2
Second Gifts
Second Gifts Part 2
Goodbyes
Let's go
Welcome to iceland
Have you ever thought about it?
Will you tell me what you did last night?
A day in the snow
Hot tub fun
The next few days
What's new at home?
About time you came back
Engagement?
What do you want?
The flight back
It's Peter
Just leave me alone
The start of an unexpected friendship?
Reconciliation?!
No time to wait
Where is he?
That was all I needed to know
Live or die?
Are you mad at me?
Visitors
What have you done?
Welcome back
Confessions
Steve
Natasha & Wanda
Thor and....... Aira

Christmas shopping and a photo shoot

285 9 0
By immichelleracine

Over the next few weeks we settled in really well as a couple. I continue to work as an independent journalist while James continues to help Tony and the others make the world a better place. Peter stays with us three to four times a week - mostly from Saturday to Sunday and otherwise during the week. It's a week before Christmas - it's hard to believe how quickly time has passed since I first met James. James just got home from a boys' night out at Avengers Tower a few hours ago and is still fast asleep. I could probably set off a bomb next to him and he wouldn't notice. I suspect the boys had too much Asgardian liquor last night. The fact that he is almost comatose in bed actually suits me quite well. So I can shower and get ready without him distracting me. I'm meeting Nat and Wanda in less than an hour to go shopping for Christmas presents. And not only that - we have planned a very special gift for our men. Before we go to the mall to buy gifts for everyone else, we will go to a photo shoot where we will have photos - definitely some adult ones too - taken for them. Showered and completely shaved, I stand in front of the mirror, wrapped in a towel and blow-dry my hair. I don't put on any makeup and just let my hair fall loosely over my shoulders - we'll do our hair and makeup at the shoot. I decide on something cozy and comfortable to wear for the day - a knee-length black cotton dress, skin-colored tights and black flat knee-high boots - because we will also be provided with our outfits at the photo shoot.

Bucky: Vicky?

I hear James quietly through the bathroom door as I'm just zipping up my boot. I step out of the bathroom and see him lying in bed - totally sleepy and probably still a little drunk too. But as soon as he sees me, this mischievous, sexy smile appears on his face, which actually always makes me weak. But not today Vicky! Otherwise I will definitely be late for picking up Wanda and Nat, which will result in us being late for the shoot.

Bucky: Good morning my pretty. Why exactly are you dressed and on the go and not here in bed with me?

Victoria: I'm already dressed because I'm going to meet up with Nat and Wanda to do our Christmas shopping. In case you forgot, my love.

Bucky: That was today?

Victoria: Yep.

I go to him and bend down to kiss him.

Victoria: See you tonight baby. I love you.

Bucky: I love you too. Have fun and say hello to Nat and Wanda.

Almost fifty minutes later, the three of us are standing in front of the "Picture Dreams" studio, where we will soon have our shooting. Inside, the studio is unspectacular at first glance - gray tiled floors, white walls with gray marble accents. Except for a black sofa in one corner and a counter, the huge room is empty. A small woman with a dark pixie cut smiles at us from behind the counter. She is wearing black jeans and a black turtleneck t-shirt. All the skin you can see - except for her face - is covered in colorful tattoos.

???: You must be my 9:00 a.m. appointment - Ms. Parker, Ms. Romanoff, and Ms. Maximoff, right?

Victoria: Exactly, but please call me Victoria. And this is Natasha and Wanda.

???: Nice to meet you. I'm Minnie, your photographer today and the owner of this studio.

Minnie gives us a tour of the studio, which stretches a long way to the rear. We stop in a bare white room.

Minnie: Okay, when you booked the appointment you indicated that you wanted to take photos for your mens. What exactly were you thinking of?

Victoria: Well, we thought we'd do some aesthetically suggestive and sexy photos for our men as sort of Christmas presents.

Nat: Yes, something that never lets them forget how hot their girlfriends are.

Wanda: Exactly. And while we want to make them drool, we also want the photos to be just plain nice to look at.

Minnie: Okay, sounds like a challenge. I love it. If you wanna follow me? Then I show you where hair and makeup are done.

We go back down the hallway we just walked down and stop in front of a door. As soon as Minnie opens the door, we are all speechless. This room looks like every dollhouse's dream. It is completely painted pink and the floor is also pink. There are a total of four white dressing tables with huge mirrors surrounded by lights. From this room another door leads into a room called "dressing room". When Minnie opens that door, I almost faint. This room is actually just a huge walk-in closet. From normal clothes to costumes to lingerie you can find everything here. And every outfit is available in all sizes from XS-XXL.

Minnie: Okay, I'll send in your stylists for today. While I get everything ready for the shoot you can stock up on outfits here. And once the three of them get here, they'll take care of your makeup and hair. You can change outfits as well as makeup and hairstyle as often as you like.

We thank Minnie and, fascinated, stroll through the seemingly endless aisles of clothing.

Wanda: You know, I'm kind of nervous. I've never been to a professional shoot. And certainly, I've never posed in underwear.

Victoria: I understand you, I haven't done that before either. But this will definitely be fun.

Nat: And the photos will be perfect. And if you don't feel comfortable, you don't have to pose in underwear. Loki will also be happy about the photos if you are not half-naked.

Wanda: You're right. Then let's pick out our outfits.

The flood of options is really overwhelming. When I'm already holding a variety of outfits, I'm not even through half the aisles. Nat and Wanda feel the same way. So we return to the makeup room before we could see all the outfits. Our stylists are already waiting for us there. Nat's stylist is a lanky, balding man with suntanned skin who introduces himself to us as Maurice. Wanda's stylist is an elderly lady with long gray hair, freckles on her face and small round glasses on her nose who introduces herself as Viola. And my stylist is a curvy Latina with cropped black hair and piercings on her nose, eyebrow and bottom lip who introduces herself as Sandra. All three are super nice and turn us into incredible looking versions of ourselves over and over again. The entire shoot lasts almost three hours. I don't really know much about art, but the results Minnie achieves with her work can definitely be interpreted as art. During the shoot, even Wanda thawed out enough to take a few pictures in underwear. When we're all done, makeup off and dressed, and back in the reception area, Minnie hands us envelopes with our photos in print and on a USB stick.

Victoria: Thank you Minnie. That was a great shoot.

Wanda: With a totally relaxed atmosphere.

Nat: And then the stylist team. The three are absolutely amazing.

Minnie: They are, that's why they work here. I'm glad you liked it and are happy with the results. I'm sure your men will love the pictures.

We pay for our shooting and set off to get the rest of the presents.

Wanda: What do you guys think if we don't go to the mall downtown?

Nat: Where else do you want to go?

Wanda: Just a few days ago, a little bit outside, a new, smaller mall opened. There are still all sorts of special offers and shops that you can't find here in our mall.

Sounds good. We agree on it, I type the address into the navigation system and we drive off. In fact, the new mall is much smaller than the one downtown. But it is also much emptier than the one in the city, probably because it is out of town. There is always so much going on in the city that relaxed shopping is almost impossible. Here, however, we spend hours strolling through all the shops feeling more relaxed and happy than we have in a long time. We end up with gifts for everyone. Since I don't want to give James the photos until we're back home after the Tony Stark Christmas party - which he throws every year to celebrate Christmas with all the Avengers - I bought something from a jeweler to give to him when everyone else is there. Something to show him I'll be his forever. I messaged James in the meantime letting him know I bought some of the gifts on behalf of both of us. So now I have gifts for everyone except Nat and Wanda. I didn't want to buy anything for the two of them now that they're there. I have to do that in the next few days. When it is already time for dinner, we decide to have something to eat in a small bistro in the mall before we head back home. I drop them both off at Avengers Tower before heading home. As soon as I have parked the car in the garage and got out, James comes towards me to take my shopping bags.

Bucky: How was your day with the girls?

Victoria: Very nice and very successful.

He kisses me sweetly before disappearing inside with the bags. I hurry after him, at least I have to prevent him from looking in the bags and seeing his gifts already. As soon as he puts the bags down on the kitchen table, I grab them to hide them. I've always hidden important things in the bedroom, behind a loose shelf in the closet. And that's where I hide all the presents now. Back in the kitchen, James gives me a playful grin and pulls me into his arms.

Bucky: Was there something in the bags I wasn't supposed to see? Maybe a Christmas present for me?

Victoria: Maybe. You'll see next week.

Bucky: Can't wait.

He picks me up and carries me over to the sofa. Peter's staying with us tonight, he's already in his room. We cuddle and watch TV for a while before I'm so tired from all the shopping today that I fall asleep in his arms.

!! Here are some pictures from the shoot - at least those not r-rated!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 8.7K 46
(Bucky X Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, finds herself living at the Avengers tower with her father and...
69K 1.9K 20
ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴛ [ᴄᴏ·ᴠᴇʀᴛ] ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ 1. ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ; sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ; ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇᴅ 2. ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ; sʜᴇʟᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ (Y/N) (L/N) was always curious about her parents' job. Oftentimes...
150K 2.8K 35
Imagine x female reader (Y/n) I wrote this when I was like 14 I'm sorry if it's confusing don't expect Brontë ------------------------- A very boring...
15.5K 474 27
Book 1 Peter was taken by Hydra when he was 11 years old. He has completed hundreds of missions and is now 16. His new mission- infiltrate the Avenge...