(OC x Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hot...

By BlueFir31234

He wakes up in Hell with no memory of what happened before he died and wonders if this is by mistake , chance... More

BIO
Chapter 1:Wake up!
Chapter 2: New home
Chapter 3: Hide or Intervene
Family Bio
Memory Chapter 1: 8 days before the incident
Chapter 4: A truth now told
Chapter 5: A job at IMP part 1
Memory Chapter 2: 7 days before the incident
Chapter 6: A job at IMP part 2
Format
Information
Chapter 8: A job at IMP Part 4
Information
Memory Chapter 3: 6 days before the incident
Chapter 9: Regret
Chapter 10: A fated encounter
Chapter 11: Overlords
Chapter 12: The Pilot
Information
Information
A simple stanger? Part 1
Chapter 13: Murder Family
Fanart Post
A simple stranger? Part 2
Information
Chapter 14: Loo Loo Land
Fanart Post
Chapter 15: Unexpected Purge? Part 1
Information
Memory Chapter 4: 5 days before the incident
Fanart Post
Chapter 16: Unexpected Purge? Part 2
Information
Chapter 17: Unexpected Purge? Part 3 (Final)
Information
Information
Fanart Post
Chapter 18: Spring Broken (Part 1)
Chapter 19: Spring Broken (Part 2)

Chapter 7: A job at IMP part 3

1.1K 26 8
By BlueFir31234

Lee's POV:

It's only been a day ever since I first got the job. Blitzo was kind enough to give me a workspace...though...some proper organizing would need to be done.

I shrugged because I had to at the least start somewhere. I walked towards a desk that was empty. Blitzo has alot of money for a billboard , yet he can't spare any for medical tools and medications I thought to myself. Just how do they come back from their missions almost unscathed. I pushed the thought back for now as I looked at my workspace.

Not entirely sanitary...if at all , but it would do. Right now I needed to focus on cleaning and bandaging up my eye.
I reached down towards one of the drawers and searched through them thoroughly until I'd found what there was to salvage. I placed them down on the table to see what I had gathered. Not much to say the least , just some alcohol , bandages , toothpicks , gauze and condoms...

...

...

...

Wait what!?

...

...

Back to the topic of fixing my left eye!

The alcohol will be enough to clean it of any bacteria , however if I'm not careful there is a high chance that I could damage my eye more than I already have , mostly the cornea. Don't want to go blind now.
The gauze will be enough to cover the wound though I highly doubt it would stop the bleeding. My eye feels damaged beyond repair and I had most likely lost my vision by now. I sighed at this , wasn't expecting this day to take this drastic of a turn. But I should blame myself for that mistake , it's not Moxxie's fault. I had enough reaction time to dodge that arrow. This is the price I pay for being too lax with my situation , I should've listened to my father more often. "Always stay on your toes" , that's what he said. I now paid the price for it.
I sighed again and walked towards a mirror on the wall.
I got myself ready for a world of pain , again. I looked up at the mirror , only to look in shock when I saw my eye was...completely healed?

Not only that , but my left lens had been fixed as well. I simply stood in shock , it hasn't even been 4 minutes and yet my eye and lens had both healed and repaired themselves without me noticing.
Another thing to check off the list of oddities happening to me.

I snapped myself out my thoughts. Firstly , I should start taking inventory on what I need , the better the tools , the happier the patient.
I turned my gaze towards a bag in the corner of the room.

Out of curiosity I went over to it. I picked it up and gave it a light shake...there had to be at least one tool inside, so I opened it. Not much could be said , the inside was pitch black and even when I put it under the light to get a better look inside , it seemed as if the light hadn't made much difference. The bag was still pitch black inside. I couldn't even see the bottom. I reached down into the bag and felt around , it had to have something useful in it. Bonesaws , syringes , anesthetics , even an IV pole could be useful. That is until I felt something...something cold and metallic. With curiosity I gave a quick pull and out came a...metal pole. My curiosity grew even bigger , I kept pulling and pulling until what I had found was now fully out of the bag and on the floor.
Another oddity to tick of the list...it was a f*cking IV pole.
Where did this thing even come from? I asked myself. Like , how is that even possible , this pole came out whole with the addition of a bag full of medicinal fluid.

Like crap man , that's not something you see everyday.
I reached into the bag again and this time pulled out a syringe the size of someone's forearm.
Where are these even coming from!?

(*knock , knock , knock*)

A quick few knocks on the door broke me out of my thoughts. I turned to see who it was , IV pole in hand.
It was Moxxie.

---

Moxxie: Mr.Lee?

Moxxie stood nervously at the door , fidgeting with his fingers to avoid eye contact with Lee.

Lee: so , what brings you here Moxxie? And also , no need for formalities.

Lee gave a light smile , still not visible to everyone he meets.

Moxxie: I-I just wanted to apologize again for earlier , it was an honest mistake.

Moxxie shook a bit , Lee simply tilted his head.

Lee: now , now. No need for secrecy Moxxie. I believe you , I do.

Moxxie: really. You do!

Shouted out but quickly shut his mouth after he realized he got a bit too loud.
Lee nodded , Moxxie gained a somber look as he gripped his left arm.

Moxxie: but still , it doesn't change the fact that you're going to be half blind for the rest of your afterlife...

Lee chuckled , Moxxie just stood there confused.

Moxxie: is...is something wrong?

Lee stopped chuckling and shook his head.

Lee: no , it's nothing. But , do me a small favor and take a very , very hard look at my face.

Moxxie was still too nervous and scared , he thought Lee would beat the sh*t out of him if he ever got closer. Moxxie thought it would be payback for that arrow. Mustering up all of his courage Moxxie looked Lee in the eye...eyes?

Moxxie: w-wha- bu- h-how- w-wait what? H-how is it healed?

Moxxie stuttered out. Lee shrugs a "I don't know" gesture.

Lee: something to tick off my list of oddities.

Moxxie then took notice of the IV pole Lee was holding , just wondering where he got it.

Moxxie: uuh Lee , where...did you get that IV stand?

Lee: don't know , I was searching that bag over there for any medical tools and I happened to find this inside it. I don't know how it's possible , but I managed to pull the whole thing out. Another something to tick off my list of oddities.

Moxxie went over to inspect the bag to see if what Lee is saying was true and stood up with a surprised expression.

Moxxie: Lee...this bag is...empty...

Moxxie trailed off at that sentence as he shook th bag up and down. Lee stood there dumbfounded , he was sure he felt medical tools at the bottom when he searched it...unless...

Lee: Moxxie can you hand me that bag for a sec?

Moxxie walks over and hands him the bag.

Lee: thank you.

Lee sets it down on the table and began rummaging through the bag.

Lee: (when I reached inside of it earlier I thought that there was nothing inside. Nothing until I was in desperate need of something...I wanted...no...I imagined medical tools being in this bag. What if I...)

Lee began to focus on what he wanted and searched through the bag once again.

Moxxie: Lee , what are you doing exactly?

Lee did not answer as he focused even harder , the picture in his mind slowly taking shape.
He pulled out a variety of medical tools and medicines aspecially , everything that shouldn't even have been able to fit inside that bag. Moxxie just stood their dumbfounded as his brain couldn't comprehend what he was seeing, Lee kept pulling out one tool after the other.

Moxxie however...

Moxxie's brain:

Lee: (so I have the ability to access a pocket dimension , how interesting. Normally any person would overreact , but to me it feels natural , as if I had been doing this all my life)

Lee felt like a kid in a candy store with this type of revelation. Repairs were going to be so much easier with this new power.
Lee broke away from the table and waved his hand in front of Moxxie.

Lee: (must've given him a little too much shock)

Lee thought. He snapped his fingers and broke Moxxie out of his trance.

Moxxie: Lee...what the f*ck was that?

Moxxie asked rather bluntly.

Lee: I've found out about my new power. I can create a pocket dimension. That bag is one of my pocket dimensions and this must mean it will always stay active , because of the fact that i don't need to be around to open it. (*chuckles*) This is quite the revelation I must say.

Moxxie: so...does this mean we're...cool?

Moxxie nervously rubbed his neck. Lee gave a warm smile , this one however didn't need to be seen. This smile could be felt.

Lee: no hard feelings here Moxxie. We're both cool , though I'd advise to practice archery in a more...safer area.

Moxxie: will do.

Moxxie chuckles.

...
...

Moxxie: need any help in here?

Lee shakes his head.

Lee: no thank you , I'll handle everything here. Since this is my workspace from now on. No need to trouble yourself.

Lee turns around.

Lee: oh and one more thing...

Moxxie: yes?

Lee: Blitzo , Millie...

you both can come out of hiding now...

A loud audible thud could be heard in hall.

Blitzo/Millie: OH C'MON , IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD!!!

They both shouted in unison.

Lee simply gave a hearty laughed at their antics. Blitzo , Moxxie and Millie soon followed. All of them enjoying a good laugh.

Lee: (maybe things won't be so bad afterall)

(A;N glad I could get another chapter done. If some of you don't know Lee's abilities yet , be sure to check out his BIO)

FOR NOW , LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

PEACE!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 807 25
everyone in school bullied him for his canine like face, and his family didn't care, so he decided to where a mask, but only seemed to increase the b...
116K 1.6K 28
So your a alien from outer space who been on earth since you were 18 and everything goes crazy when hell comes into your life.
111K 3.9K 16
Your husband kills you for not being able to accept him for being a murderer. How do you react after reuniting with the love of your life and the pe...
3.3K 116 8
What if Adam didn't die but actually ended up in hell? !!I DONT OWN THE CHARACTERS!!