1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 31

203 5 1
By HungjuiChiu

We continue to find the missing Pallet Town residents, we eventually find Professor Oak tied up. "Gramps!" Gary rushes towards him and asks, "Are you okay?"

"Never mind me... the town's people need you! They're on the floor above us!" Professor Oak says.

"But why would they kidnap Pallet Town residents?" Insey asks.

"The people of Pallet Town have an understanding of the feelings of Pokemon. Those people were trying to use that feeling!" Professor Oak says, "That also reminds me, Ash. Before I was kidnapped, I have something that I should give to you."

He gives me a Pokeball and I ask, "What is this?"

"This is a Pokemon known as Lapras." Professor Oak says. "Nurse Joy gave it to me because it has a hard time trusting humans. So I think a Pokemon like you might be able to understand her feelings."

This poor Pokemon...I wonder what's going on with her. We decide to accept the Pokemon and also climb to save the other residents.

Lapras: The Transport Pokemon: Water and Ice Type. A Pokémon that has been overhunted almost to extinction. It can ferry people across the water.

Gary and Aurora decide to stay and bring the Pallet Town people out of the place with the International Police, and we also learned that the reason why Team Rocket takes over the building is that they're after an item known as the Master Ball.

We enter the elevator and using more teleportation pads, we are stopped by Archer again.

Serena groans and says, "You again?!"

"Me again. As many times as it takes. I will not let you reach the boss!" Archer says.

"Huh? What was that? So Giovanni really is in this company?" Insey asks, and Archer covers his mouth as he accidentally slips the secret.

"So the boss of Team Rocket is right here in this building! That sure makes things easier, then!" Misty says. "Ash, Serena, you guys go ahead, we'll take care of this man over here."

"Okay. I know you can win." Then the two of us step into the teleportation pad as we finally arrive at the 11th floor, which is the final floor and we see Giovanni talking to the president of the Silph Co. But before we can go there, they see the trio approaching them.

"Hold it right there, twerp!" Jessie says.

"Our boss is in a meeting! You better not disturb him!" James says.

"Damn it, and we are so close..." I mutter.

"Ash, you go right up ahead, I'll deal with them." Serena says.

"Okay." I say as I leave the battle to Serena, who uses Venusaur and Mr. Mime to battle them.

"Now, now, Mr. President. I hope you're not thinking of lying to me. The Master Ball... You successfully created one, didn't you!" Giovanni says to the president, who replies, "Do you think it is that easy to make? And now that I know who you really are, there is no way I want to make a thing like that...Not for someone like you!"

"How dare you!" Giovanni's anger starts to rise.

"And give up any thought of forcing us to create lots of powerful Pokemon for you!" The president says, "Using stolen research to create Pokemon...That's not something Silph should ever do!"

"We had a deal! You agreed to this! ...You're a smart man. I'm sure you can imagine what will happen to your people if you say no to me now." Giovanni says.

"Stop this at once, Giovanni!" I yell as Giovanni turns around, he says, "Ah. Young Ash. So we meet again! The president of Silph and I are discussing a vital business proposition."

"We know, and that's why we're here to stop you." I say, "We already freed the Legendary Birds and the Pallet Town people that you and your wife kidnapped for your greed. And you're the only one left!"

Giovanni is surprised at first, then he says, "Oh? Looks like you really are similar to your mother. But right now it doesn't matter. Keep your nose out of grown-up matters... Or experience a world of pain!"

He takes out four Pokemon, one is a Nidorino, one is a Kangaskhan, one is Rhyhorn and the final one is Nidoqueen. I decide out Butterfree, Primeape, Gyarados, and Lapras to battle. Lapras is a little hesitant, I say, "Lapras, I know I just become your trainer just now, but if we don't fight this battle, then the world is going to be in danger. I really need your help."

Lapras nods as she decides to battle with us. Nidorino is facing Butterfree, it uses Poison Sting to make Butterfree poisoned, but with Butterfree's Sleep Powder and the Psychic Attack, Nidorino is fainted. Kangaskhan is using Rage on Primeape, but the critical hit causes the Anger Point on the Pokemon, and then it uses Close Combat to win against it. Rhyhorn is facing Gyarados. Rhyhorn is using Horn Attack to give Gyarados pain, but with the help of Hydro Pump, Rhyhorn is blasted to the wall and then the Dragon Rage finishes it off. As for Nidoqueen, it is facing my new partner Lapras, Lapras activates the Perish Song, and much to the Pokemon's surprise, both of them keep exchanging attacks until they both faint at the same time.

After seeing how his Pokemon lost, he says, "Argh! I lost again?!"

"Indeed, Giovanni, why don't you surrender now?" At the same time, my Mom and my travel companions arrive. "To think you are also here as well, Delia..."

"If you think you can use your wife to hypnotize me like before, then you're wrong." My Mom says. "And now as the head of the International Police, I'm going to arrest you."

"Blast... I have little choice, it seems. I will relinquish Silph for now." Giovanni says with anger. Then he gives a smirk and says, "But Team Rocket will never fall! Delia! Ash! Never forget... All Pokémon exist for Team Rocket's use! I may leave you now, but we will meet again!"

Then he leaves the room with the help of a smokescreen. Ash says, "He is getting away!"

"Don't worry, the police will continue to search after him, and this time we'll be able to catch him."Delia says. Serena asks, "So Ash... are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I say with a sigh.

The president says, "Oh, dear boy! Thank you for saving us here at Silph! I will never forget how you saved us in our moment of peril. I have to thank you in some way. And I am quite magnanimous, so I can give you anything."

Then he takes out a purple-colored Pokeball for him. "How about you take these?"

"Is that a Master Ball?" Insey asks in surprise.

"You can't buy that anywhere. It's our secret prototype, it will catch any Pokemon without fail! Truthfully, we've only succeeded in making one of them. So you guys should be quiet about using it."

My Mom says, "And we also arrested the scientists who betrayed the company as well as the Rocket Grunts. So don't worry about Team Rocket taking over the company again."

The president nods as he thanks them. After they are back on the ground, we bid farewell to my mother and head to the Pokemon Center. After talking to Lapras, we realize that she's separated from her family, thus I want to help her return to her family. And Yellow also gives me another badge, saying that he found it on the table in Silph Co and she names it the grey badge, so that makes 13 badges that I have right now.

We also decide to check out the Fighting Dojo, and Yellow asks, "So what kind of place is this?"

"It's a Fighting Dojo, a place where you can fight Fighting Pokemon." Brock says.

We battle a girl with a Hitmonchan, and Pikachu barely wins against her. The girl reveals her name Rebecca, and she is the daughter of the Fighting Dojo master, Antony. He has been training a lot with the Fighting Dojo and thus essentially abandons his family. We all feel bad for the girl, and that's why I decide to challenge him and defeat him for her sake.

"Hwaah! You're trespassing our Fighting Dojo." The man named Hitoshi says. And he sends out the Primeape to battle. Ash says, "Then I am going to use this. Charla!"

Ash sends out the Charizard as they battle. Primeape's Thrash is giving it a lot of trouble, but Ash still manages to beat him with the help of the Fire Spin and the Flamethrower on the face.

"Oof! I give up!" The Black belt says as he goes back to the others, then the second one approaches them and he says, "Hiyah! I have no fear of anything tough! I shatter boulders for training every day!"

Serena says, "Then let me battle you this time." She sends out Blastoise this time while the Black Belt names Aaron sends out his Graveler. With the type advantage, Wartortle manages to give a Bubble Beam on the face and knock it out with the Water Pulse.

"Yow...Stubbed Fingers..." It turns out that the attack is so fierce that it accidentally hurt the Black Belt's fingers.

"Are you okay?" Serena asks, but the Black Belt just walks back and then the third and the fourth one appears.

"I heard that you both are good. We aren't going to hold back." "Hyiah! So are you two challengers?"

"We might be." I say as the black belts, named Hideki and Mike, send out Poliwhirl and Machoke. I go with Pidgeot and Serena sends out Electrode to battle. The battle is to the advantage of us, as we manage to knock out the Pokemon with continuous Spark and Wing Attack.

"Looks like this is not going to be a problem for us." I hug my own Pidgeot. Serena says, "I agree. We really did a good job in these battles as well."

"Judge, one point." "Yeah, we give up..." All four of the Black Belts lost to the two trainers who come to the dojo, the news has spread to the boss of the dojo, Anthony.

"Grunt! I am the Karate Master. I am the leader here! You wish to challenge us? Expect no mercy! Fwaaa!"

I decided to battle him using Pikachu and Primeape. But during the middle of the battle, Team Rocket comes and tries to ruin the battle like before, and just before they can attack the Machoke, Rebecca leaps in front of him, forcing Anthony to intervene and take the hit. After making sure Rebecca is okay, he apologizes to Rebecca for worrying her and her mother, and embraces her. While we also send Team Rocket blasting off again.

"Since you saved my dojo and help me reconcile with my family, I think I should give you our emblem..." Anthony sighs, but I say, "We aren't interested in the emblem...we are just here to check out this place..."

Anthony nods and says, "If that's the case, how about I give you a prize fighting Pokémon! Choose whichever you like!" Two Pokemon just walk in front of them, and Brock gasps, "Is that a Hitmonlee and a Hitmonchan?"

Misty says, "Yeah, they are rare Pokemon!" Misty adds. "You guys are really lucky."

Serena says. "Are you sure you are going to give us these Pokemon?"

"Of course, choose one you like." The Master says. In the end, I choose the Hitmonlee while Serena chooses the Hitmonchan. But it doesn't matter since we share our Pokemon.

Hitmonlee: The Kicking Pokemon: Fighting Type. Evolved from Tyrogue at LV:20 with ATK is more than DEF. When in a hurry, its legs lengthen progressively. It runs smoothly with extra long, loping strides.

Hitmonchan: The Punching Pokemon: Fighting Type. Evolved from Tyrogue at LV:20 with ATK less than DEF. While apparently doing nothing, it fires punches in lightning-fast volleys that are impossible to see.

Here is a new chapter, and this wraps up the Fighting Dojo and the Silph Co. battle. I hope you like this chapter and the next chapter will be the Saffron City Gym against Sabrina.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Charmeleon, Charizard, Blastoise, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeot, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Diglett, Persian, Primeape, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Machamp, Victreebel, Golem, Farfetch'd, Doduo, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Hypno, Electrode, Exeggutor, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Rhyhorn, Chansey, Kangaskhan, Seaking, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Pinsir, Tauros x30, Gyarados (S), Lapras, Ditto (Shiny), Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon, Snorlax, Dragonair

Insey's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Victreebel, Farfetch'd, Doduo

Misty's Pokemon:

Psyduck, Poliwag, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie, Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude, Doduo

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix, Vulpix

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 270 55
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 5 of the series: Sinnoh (Modern)
3.2K 84 9
We all know Ash Ketchum and his crazy adventures in becoming a Pokémon Master, but what if things went differently for him. After all, in order for o...
7K 196 44
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 2 of the series: Johto.
5.3K 274 49
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 6 of the series: Unova