First Love

Love4rodwave tarafından

Daha Fazla

one
two
three
four
syx
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven

five

1.7K 51 6
Love4rodwave tarafından

Ariana Gates

"wtf i'm supposed to fall in love with you, bitch i should've never even fucked with you". I sung the lyrics while dtb played over my radio. "trust issues that shit made me feel uncomfortable".

i nodded my head to the music. "i wonder what my man doing". i spoke to myself before my phone started ringing,  i looked down and it was Syx.

"my man is calling". i looked in my mirror and smiled before i answered. "hello". i sat the phone on my lap while i drove so he could see my chest and my bottom face.

"wya". he squinted his eyes looking at the screen. "i'm omw home i just left my hair appointment".i looked at the camera and back up at the road.

"lms". he talked but i also heard some other voices in the back. "hold on". i raised my window cause a car had pulled up on the side of me. "what". i looked at the lady that was screaming in her car.

"you're crazy driving in every lane all over the street". she talked pointing her hand out the window. "you gone beat my ass about it?". i asked her and she just looked at me confused. "ok then so stfu".

i raised my window back up and turned into the gas station parking lot. "who you talking to". he looked back at the phone once i picked it up. "some white lady". i shrugged my shoulders. "im finna send you this picture so you can see my hair". i added.

                My Man Syx🥺

                                              Read
——————————————————
"you look good as shit". i looked at the camera and smiled. "thank you". i put my air pods in my ear n got out the car walking into the gas station.

"you coming over today". i walked around the store while talking to Syx. "yeah get me some skittles". i nodded my head and grabbed my things and went to the front to pay and to get his skittles.

"thank you". i grabbed the bag from the man that stood behind the counter. i walked os going towards my car when i saw someone standing next to it just waiting. "you see this nigga". i flipped my camera around so Syx can see.

"he bold". he looked at the phone getting closer ig trying to see his face. "asf". i walked towards my car. "excuse me". i spoke up catching his attention.

"wsp". he looked at me. he was brown skin with braids in his head and he was a little tall but not that tall. "wym wsp you by my car". i scrunched my face up while talking.

"my fault". he laughed before speaking. "i was just trying to see who shit this was". he spoke. "awl well it's mines". he backed away from the driver side and i got into the car. i locked my door and sat my bag in the passenger seat.

i was finna pull off until the same boy knocked on my window i raised it down half way. "yes". i looked at him and back at the phone. "lemme get to number". he talked to be while i mugged him.

"no thank you". i raised up my window waiting for him to walk away so i can pull out the parking lot.

——————————————————
i just got out the shower and earlier when i got home Syx said he was on the way so i decided to take a shower while i wait for him but when i got out the shower he was already here n he was sleeping. bold asf right? yeah ik.

i put on some lotion and some deodorant and sprayed some perfume on myself before getting in my bed. i scrolled on instagram clicking through people stories.

belike.ariana

Send message

dadeeway

Send message

j.admire

Send message

_.mayalovee

Send message.

Slimsyx

Send message
——————————————————
"why is his penis out". i rolled my eyes and looked at him as he slept in my bed . "thot". he started to move around in the bed once he stopped he opened his eyes and i watched him.

"whatchu watchin me for". he rubbed his hand over his eyes but he still laid under the cover. "i wasn't". i mugged him and he just laughed. "come on let's gts". he lifted the cover up.

i looked under the cover n saw that he only had his boxers on and i could see his penis. i closed my eyes and he laughed n pulled me closer to him. "whatchu doing". he spoke in between his laughs while he moved my hands away from my face.

"you just got up we is not going to bed rn". i laid on him. "n why do you have your penis out on instagram". i looked at him n he just laughed. "it's a old picture i had to make sure they ain't forget about me".i just rolled my eyes n got on my phone.

"awl you mad now". he wrapped his arms around me getting in my face. "move". i tried to move over but he still held me and was now kissing my cheek making me smile. "lookin ass". he laughed n let me go.

——————————————————
3 days later

"idgaf about that lil attitude she got". Syx looked at me while he talked to Tae and Dee. "n this attitude don't give af about you tf". i said n Dee started laughing.

"dude yo ass just saying anything now". he laughed some more n i just rolled my eyes before getting up. "where you going". Tae looked at me as i walked towards the door.

"out with my two best friends". i left before they could respond.
——————————————————
"i've been thinking to myself lately wonder did she mean when she say she hate me, or wonder did she mean it when she say she wish she didn't keep the baby".

Humble by lil baby played through the club and me Justice and Maya rapped along. "told solid to speed it up, you ain't driving miss daisy".

we continued to rap along with the songs that played and drink together all of us were drunk but Maya she was still sober enough to drive us home.

"lemme talk to you real quick". a man came up to me catching my attention i held on to his arm as we walked away from Justice and Maya going towards the bar to talk.

"hiii". i smiled showing all teeth and he just laughed. "you wanna see me do a flip". i looked up at him hoping he would say yes.

"nah you gone hurt yourself just sit down". he pulled a chair out for me to sit on and he say on the seat next to me. "you're cute". i reached my hand out to touch his face while he just laughed.

"tf you doing". Syx snatched my arm back making me look up at him getting happy. "Sxy baby". i stood up with a smile on my face but stopped smiling when i noticed his face.

"turn that frown upside down". i put my hands bye his lips and pushed them up before he slapped my hand away. "come on you finna go". he grabbed my stuff that was on the counter and we walked away.

"byee". i turned around and waved to the boy that was sitting next to me. i also saw Dee and Tae walking with Maya and Justice.

"i missed you Syx". i leaned towards his face and kissed his cheek. "look what i can do". i let him go backing away from him a little bit and did a cartwheel.

"mhm come on get in the car". he opened the passenger side door and i got in he walked over to the driver's side and locked the door before putting on his seatbelt.

"Syx i'm hungry". i looked at him as he looked at the road. "what you wanna eat". he looked at me and then back at the road. "ion want food i want some dick".

i took my shoes off and sat up in the seat. "no you drunk just gts". he pulled up to a red light n looked at me. "please i just wanna taste". i shrugged my shoulders and he began driving again.

"no". he shook his head n i just rolled my eyes. i leaned over the arm rest thing n put my hand on his lap. he looked down n looked back up at the road.

"stop before i crash this mf". he grabbed my wrist with his other hand. "come on please". he pulled up to a red light n i climbed over the seat n sat on his lap.

"shit girl you want me to crash". he moved his head to the side so he can see the road. i moved my hands to his lap trying to undo his belt. "yo stop". he moved my hand away.

"why you being stingy". i talked while trying to undo his belt i finally undid his belt n zipper n put my hand in his pants and moved it around trying to take his dick out his pants.

we finally came to a complete stop n we was at the house. i was still on his lap he he grabbed the stuff out the other seat n carried me into the house. he locked the door behind him n walked up to his room.

he dropped the things that he got out the car into the seat that sat in his room. he sat me on the bed n put his dick back into his pants. "come on take this off so you can gts".

——————————————————
belike.ariana

26,428 likes
belike.ariana bet i'm on my sht when i'm outside.
view all 242 comments
_.mayalovee you >>>

j.admire

2,211 likes
j.admire No fear of anything cause i do everything well🖤
view all 200 comments
belike.ariana 😍

_.mayalovee

77,540 likes
_.mayalovee U at home n we os acting bad i hate that for u
View all 532 comments
j.admire Maya😍

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.6K 207 10
𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
502K 12.4K 55
"𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 , 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘳...
1.6M 51.8K 43
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝...