[2] WEEPING MONKโ•‘you're not w...

By _captain_bucky_yt

[COMPLETE] "What is love if not the death of duty?" ๐–ค“ "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐’๐Ž ๐…๐€๐‘ ...
41| A Quiet Love, My Dear - ๐ˆ
41| A Quiet Love, My Dear - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
42| Lighthouse Keeper - ๐ˆ
42| Lighthouse Keeper - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
42| Lighthouse Keeper - ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
42| Lighthouse Keeper - ๐ˆ๐•
43| Thicker Than Water - ๐ˆ
43| Thicker Than Water - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
43| Thicker Than Water - ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
44| Covert Advances - ๐ˆ
44| Covert Advances - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
45| Silver and Gold - ๐ˆ
45| Silver and Gold - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
46| Whispers In The Night - ๐ˆ
46| Whispers in the Night - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
46| Whispers In The Night - ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
47| A Lover Scorned - ๐ˆ
47| A Lover Scorned - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
47| A Lover Scorned - ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
48| Risky Business - ๐ˆ
48| Risky Business - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
48| Risky Business - ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
49| The Pagan and the Priest (Part One) - ๐ˆ
49| The Pagan and the Priest (Part One) - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
50| The Pagan and The Priest (Part Two) - ๐ˆ
50| The Pagan and The Priest (Part Two) - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
51| Burn A While - ๐ˆ
51| Burn A While - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
51| Burn A While - ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ *
52| Past the Stars
53| Someone Amongst You - ๐ˆ
53| Someone Amongst You - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
54| Survive This Winter - ๐ˆ
54| Survive This Winter - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
54| Survive This Winter - ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
55 | A Blind Eye - ๐ˆ
55| A Blind Eye - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
56| Tears Of A Monk - ๐ˆ
56| Tears Of A Monk - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
56| Tears Of A Monk - ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
57| One Born From Fire - ๐ˆ
57| One Born From Fire - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
57| One Born From Fire - ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
58| Up In Smoke - ๐ˆ
58| Up In Smoke - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
59| To Protect A Heart - ๐ˆ
59| To Protect A Heart - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
60| One Made In Flames - ๐ˆ
60| One Made In Flames - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
60| One Made In Flames - ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
61| Familiar Faces - ๐ˆ
61| Familiar Faces - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
62| Son of Ban - ๐ˆ
62| Son of Ban - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
62| Son of Ban - ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
63| Fathers Forgotten - ๐ˆ
63| Fathers Forgotten - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
63| Fathers Forgotten - ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
63| Fathers Forgotten - ๐ˆ๐•
64| When Storms Gather (Part One) - ๐ˆ
64| When Storms Gather (Part One) - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
64| When Storms Gather (Part One) - ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
65| When Storms Gather (Part Two) - ๐ˆ
65| When Storms Gather (Part Two) - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
66| Queen of All - ๐ˆ
66| Queen of All - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
66| Queen of All - ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
67| The Eve of War - ๐ˆ
67| The Eve of War - ๐ˆ๐ˆ
68| To Love So Fierce - I
69| Quietude
70| The End (Part One) - I
70| The End (Part One) - II
71| The End (Part Two)
72| Arianne and Lancelot - I
72| Arianne and Lancelot - II
72| Arianne and Lancelot - III
73| The New World

68| To Love So Fierce - II

132 3 2
By _captain_bucky_yt

‼️ EXPLICIT CONTENT WARNING ‼️
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

[CW// smut/explicit/mature content]

Ari and Lancelot make the most of their final night before war.

Lancelot could look up at his love like this all night. Her chest was heaving from how he'd teased her; those perfect breasts practically teasing him in return. Her cheeks were perfectly flushed and he adored seeing the colour on her skin. And he had her all to himself.

If anyone dared to try and take her away from him now, then he was glad that his sword was still within his reach.

When she'd sucked her own wetness off of his thumb, all that he'd thought of was how he wanted to do that too, only, right from the source. He hadn't done that before, didn't know if Ari would like it. But if she squirmed with pleasure when he used his hands... then his mouth might be just as useful.

"Tell me what to do," he said.

Her golden eyes flared with a flash of concern. "You don't have to—"

"Tell me," he repeated softly. "I want to taste you." To give her every pleasure that he could.

Ari's cheeks were brandished with fire, and her eyes lit up with excitement. Holding herself back for a reason that he didn't know. He was more experienced with their intimacy now but there was still learning to do. And heavens did Lancelot want to learn.

She traced her tongue over her bruising lips, probably without thinking of the meaning behind the action, but Lancelot saw it.

In a split second he nuzzled down and latched his hot mouth onto her centre.

"F-fuck!" Ari stuttered as she threw her head back. Driving her fingers into his hair and holding his head steadily while he flicked his tongue across that little swelling bud. Her thighs jolted and tried to trap him in between. Lancelot chuckled a breath. She didn't need to cage him to keep him here— he'd remain exactly where he was all night if that's what she asked.

Her sweet, heady scent bundled up and collected here between her thighs, filling Lancelot's senses like they were purring to him. The familiarity calming and the addictiveness enticing. Her nails rhythmically massaged his head while he flicked his tongue lower. Ari buckled and mewled with the experimental dart at her entrance— gripping down on his shoulder.

"Yes," she groaned, wiping away any trace of his doubt, "like that."

Lancelot's body thrummed. He gave her what she wanted and teased her slit until his tongue was coated with her arousal. In mere moments, her breaths grew louder. Ragged. Every little noise that she let out made his cock throb— needing to be inside of her, and soon.

"More..." Ari panted, sending a rush of desire to Lancelot's hard length.

"Do you want my fingers?" he broke away and rasped.

Ari briefly glanced his way. Somehow she was even more flushed than before— the rosiness spreading to her ears and down her chest.

"Yes— yes."

Masculine pride ripped through Lancelot. He ran his hand up the inner of her thigh to stroke between her soaked folds for a moment, ready and waiting for when he then slid a finger inside of her tight heat.

Air hooked in the back of Ari's throat as she buckled.

A curse caught under Lancelot's breath. He watched his finger shine with her arousal as he pumped in and out. Her walls fluttered and every inch of his aching shaft begged to feel that for himself.

He worked his name right onto her lips.

"Lance— please." Ari gripped him at the nape of his neck, tangling her fingers into his hair. She jerked and jolted right into the palm of his hand.

Her whines didn't help Lancelot's weakening composure, nor his own breaths that were shallowing. Pleasuring her made him feel so alive.

Lancelot added a second finger easily and was met with her needy appreciation. Mewls and whispers to keep going. His ego spurred him to have her finishing on his fingers.

He felt her tightening around him, her toes curling. So close. Behind her knees were wicked and clammy with sweat.

The tent was too dim for any light to glint the gold at her crown; only a lantern beside the table and the basin of coals were giving off any flames.

"Look at you," he muttered.

Ari raised her head, her jaw slack and eyes blown into darkness, and watched him. Watched where they joined. Where his fingers hooked and curled and teased.

"Let me come," she mewled. Tangling one hand in his hair and the other in the furs. "Please— please— make me— ughh."

He could do it like this. Could get her off on just his hand.

But no, he wanted to be on his knees for his queen when she called his name.

In a snap decision Lancelot shifted off the edge of the pallet until he was on his knees and pulled her up to his face again. She squeaked which turned into a squeal when his mouth latched onto her cunt. Swirling his tongue through her slick folds as she quivered. He put her legs over his shoulders, wrapped his arm over her hips and dove his fingers into her dripping entrance.

He wielded her body like he wielded his sword; with smooth strokes and deft hands, always in control.

He sucked down upon her bud as he curled his two fingers. "Tremble for me, my love."

Ari gave in.

She clenched around him, whimpering and moaning. The high hitting her hard. Her body shuddered as Lancelot coaxed her through the waves of pleasure, until she went slack and still beneath his arm. Her content sighs were like music to his ears.

Easing away, Lancelot withdrew his hand and was surprised by how much his fingers were coated in her arousal. He'd left her bereft for too long.

The sweetness like sugared berries was overwhelming as he swiped his tongue across his lips. While Ari caught her breath, he touched himself and spread her wetness over his tip. Sending a little jolt of pleasure up his spine.

She slowly came down from that high, her arms loose and out wide in the furs, and by the look of things, wishing that she could remain there. Chuckling at the beautiful sight, Lancelot gently moved her legs from off of his shoulders. He was watching what he was doing when Ari lightly tugged on his hair, watching him too.

Ari wriggled further up the pallet while Lancelot crawled and came up her body. He hovered beside her and before he could settle, she framed his face with her delicate hands. Her eyes were twinkling, and a satisfied smile spread on her face. She swiped her thumb over the sheen on his bearded chin then the hair above his lips.

"When I told you to mind your tongue," she said lightly, "that's not what I had meant."

Lancelot cracked a grin. "You enjoyed it though."

She did. Oh, how Ari did.

No other had ever made her feel the way that Lancelot does.

He pressed his nose to her cheek, then a kiss in its place, and Ari melted into a puddle of warmth. His fingertips trailed down her waist to her hip where they rested and gently squeezed.

Her sex was still sensitive so Ari didn't think that she could handle him being inside of her again just yet. Rolling up on her side, she kissed him and reached between them to take him in her hand. Her fingers circled around solid thickness, making Lancelot groan a sound which rippled all of the way to her core where her arousal was already building again.

She gave his length a few gentle tugs, feeling his fingertips grip down harder into her softness. But then she had an even greater idea.

Letting go of his cock, Ari gently pushed on his shoulder to lay down.

"Get on your back."

Lancelot looked in her eyes. Confusion flickered amongst his craving for pleasure, but he did as she said.

Her hands didn't quite leave his body as Ari folded herself up onto her knees and sat back on her feet. Lancelot immediately touched her thigh and stroked up and down as if she was dough beneath his palm.

Hovering above him, she reached up and untwisted the braids which kept her crown in place. Then with the reverence it deserved, she leant over and placed the crown down beside the pallet. Other than being heavier than it looked, it wasn't the most comfortable item to wear right then.

She untied the rest of her braids and her silver hair tussled freely down her spine. Lancelot watched her every movement with a lazy smile on his lips— his gaze making her feel adored and wanted. Like nothing else in the world mattered to him.

Placing a balancing palm on his chest, Ari leant forwards and pressed her mouth to his, then pulled away and kissed the scar on his neck and across his collarbone. Slowly, she edged back and worked her way down his body, worshipping him like he had done her.

Lancelot lay there, touching her everywhere until she was out of reach. He had his fingers threaded in her hair when she stopped beside his hip, her leg entwined between his.

The wound from when they'd been ambushed had healed well, with her help. It wasn't too wide but the depth had been frightening. Ari hovered her fingertips over the forming pink scar, her mouth only an inch or two away.

"Does it hurt?" She asked softly, flicking up her gaze to check his expression.

"No," he said, but Ari knew that it still pained him. She'd felt it when they'd connected.

Delicately placing her lips on his skin, she kissed that scar too. Lancelot dragged his eyes shut, inhaling deeply as he massaged his thumb through her hair.

Ari curled her lip at how he shivered when she brushed her hand across the hard planes of his skin to the inner of his thigh. She'd forgotten how sensitive he was there, catching how his stomach clenched and his cock— patiently waiting for attention— twitched.

She pushed a little and Lancelot spread his legs further apart. Ari shifted herself and knelt in that space, all the while watching the intrigue shift on his face.

She didn't owe him any favours, she knew that, but she also knew how shy he was to ask for what he wanted. Always so intent on pleasing her, first. She'd never had a lover quite like him. And she would never have another.

Lancelot watched her whilst she lowered herself more comfortably. His gaze flicking every other second between her mouth and his length. As though time had slowed, the pieces of recognition flittered together on his face.

Ari circled her fingers around the base of him, making his body go taut as a deep noise slipped past his lips. He was so hard while his skin was soft under her touch. Veins pulsing. His fingertips curled a little more in her hair. Giving him a few generous strokes, she began to bend forwards, peering up at him.

"What are you doing?" Lancelot stumbled over his words, his hand shooting to her wrist but not pulling her away.

Was it not obvious?

Ari began to smirk. "Minding my tongue."

She swore that a burst of red blotted on his cheeks. Her mouth was something she'd yet to have given him like this. There was power in submitting, having Lance completely at her mercy. She wanted to help him come undone just as he had done, her.

Agitation was still like a ghost lingering in his eyes. Her face softened. "Trust me?"

Lancelot swallowed down, giving a tentative nod.

Ari could see that there was some doubt in his mind. "I'll stop if you say so. You won't hurt me."

The reassurance seemed to be all that he needed.

In a second, Lancelot brushed her hair from out of her eyes, something instinctual in his movements gathering her silver lengths at the base of her head. Ari didn't miss the subtle shift of his hips to adjust himself.

She closed her fist around his cock, her grip light at first, and pumped him once or twice, before pressing the pad of her thumb to the glistening bead that had gathered at the tip. She spread that wetness around and dipped closer, finally dragging her tongue up his length in a long line.

"Oh, g—" Lancelot choked on his muttered cursing, his head flying back and hitting the solid base of the pallet.

"Relax," she said softly, placing her other palm on his thigh to feel the muscle loosen beneath her.

Ari quickly swirled her tongue over his leaking tip, then finally, slowly, took him into her mouth as well as her hand.

"Fuck," he hissed quietly, needing to let it out.

Her lips parted around his size and worked down an inch or two, before dragging back up. Her hand grasping him around the base worked whatever she could not fit in her mouth. The salty taste of him already powerful on her tongue. She glanced up to him, to how thoroughly ruined he was while her cheeks hollowed and she sucked him.

Gods, what a sight he was. Her core dampened just watching him let himself go.

Completely exposed, her ass poked up in the air as she bobbed her head. Some of her hair fell out of his hold and tickled her shoulders.

She closed her eyes and hummed when she had almost all of his length against her tongue.

"Fuckkkk, Ari." Lancelot bucked a little— it wasn't intentional, given how he gasped and locked his hips down. Hitting the wet warmth of the back of her throat and almost making her gag.

The wet sounds of her taking him filled the heady, sweaty air around them. Ari brushed her fingertips up the inner of his thigh and gave his bollocks some attention, bobbing faster and faster. Lancelot held back his moans.

"Ari— wait. I won't last. If you. Ughhhh."

Somehow, Ari grinned at his staccato.

She took him right to the edge, until her lungs burned, before she let go and the only thing he released was a groan of relief. Gasps left her as she caught back her breath, wiping the wetness from around her mouth.

Lancelot was flayed out, his thumb soothingly massaging her head once more. He squeezed his eyes shut as though he was attempting to reel himself back from the edge of almost spilling down her throat. Ari would never get enough of the satisfaction that bathed in her veins as she sat back and admired him.

Lazily, Lancelot grinned, and opened his eyes to peer down at her.

"Come here," he murmured, swiping his hand over the furs beside him.

Ari kissed his hip, the one with the scar, on her ascent as she crawled up from kneeling between his legs. She lay on her side, tracing circles with her fingertips over his chest while Lancelot looked at her as though she had handed him the stars. Flutters awoke in her stomach.

This was the Lancelot that she adored most.

The soft, slow, eased version of him. The one which she could spend a whole day laying beside, talking with. She hoped that they would get to that day.

"That was—" Lancelot didn't find words to finish, shaking his head with his grin effortlessly. He stroked her hair which waved down her back. "Let me make love to you."

Ari's heart tumbled around in her chest. Again, she smirked. "As you wish, my Lord."

He gently rolled his eyes. and squeezed her hip. "I'm not a Lord."

"Maybe..." Ari mused, twirling her fingertip around the hard tip of his nipple. "But you'll always be mine."

In a moment of pause, they looked in one another's eyes, the meaning going unsaid. Lancelot pulled her down to kiss him and had soon turned her over onto her back. Their bodies melted together. Lips caressing. Ari stretched her arms around his neck and toyed with the lengths of his hair while he readied his hips in place between her thighs.

Leaning on one arm, Lancelot watched what he was doing as he touched her core. Ari knew just how wet she was for him, still sensitive from his last teases. He caressed her slit, making her sigh, before he took himself. Wiping his tip over her bud, back and forth through her wetness.

He checked her eyes when he nudged at her entrance. Ari nodded. Then he slid into her smooth and steadily, allowing her to savour the feeling as his size stretched her open.

Her head rolled back with a strangled gasp escaping her bruised lips.

Lancelot slid his length in until she took him fully and he was nestled right up to the hilt. The pressure filled Ari up from the inside, out. He was so right. So perfect. So unbelievably hers. Stilling above her and taking in staggered breaths.

She knew he was restraining himself— waiting for her to adjust.

Then he bent forwards and planted a slow kiss to her lips while he sat within her. Ari moaned with how the angle of their bodies changed, feeling him buried even deeper.

She trailed her fingertips up and down the hollow curve of his spine. Words were not enough for how he made her feel divine. Her senses were on high alert for every little place where they touched. She could feel his veins pulsing, that ridge along his length begging to move.

"Make love to me, Lance, please." Her voice was airy and soft like the fur that they lay on.

Lancelot didn't joke. He didn't tease.

He drew out an inch and nudged himself back in, causing her heat to rise up through her cheeks. Air hitched in her throat. She gripped onto him tighter as the drags of his cock lengthened.

Lancelot kissed her neck and then her shoulder as they built up a rhythm. Every thrust that he pushed within her was just right— had her back bending and her toes curling into the furs.

They moved in harmony like the gentle evening tide. As if reliving that first night that they were together again.

He ran his hand down her face, cupping her jaw and holding her gently.

"I love you," he breathed those heart-aching words for the third time.

Eyes closed, Ari wasn't that focussed on his voice.

"You're only saying that because you're between my legs right now," she teased with few breaths. Not knowing why she was being so jovial.

Perhaps it was nerves. Perhaps this was all too much.

She loved him, too.

"No." A gentler thrust had Ari opening her eyes. Looking down on her, Lancelot shook his head, slowing his motions in making such love. "I am in love with you, Ari," he vowed. Ari focussed on him then. "I've said it in so many other ways without actually saying it as I should. With all that I am, every fibre in me belongs to you. You are the only one."

Every word he spoke hit her heart and sobered Ari with the weight of his meaning. He sounded like a man who knew he was about to lose everything— and maybe he was.

This night might not be their last night but if it were, then she did not want to leave this earth with any regrets about them.

Ari held his cheek in the palm of her hand. Tears suddenly stinging behind her eyes as they rocked together. "I do not wish for each fibre," she said, her voice brittle and low, "you need them to live." Her palm traced a path directly to his chest and rested there. She whispered, "But I will settle for your heart."

Lancelot slowed until he did not move within her at all, cradling her head in his hand. Ari wasn't sure what emotion she saw in his eyes before he pressed his forehead to hers. Acceptance? Hope? Longing?

"Then you shall have it." He kissed her lips. "Always."

Ari felt as though her heart was about to burst. She wrapped him up in her arms, telling him, "I'm yours, Lance."

"And I am yours, Arianne." He touched his forehead to hers, beginning to make love to her again. "My Sunborn queen."

This time felt different, there was some other meaning behind the press of his lips when they kissed, and the join of their bodies as he sank his length deep within her.

Everything that they had been through had led them right to here. To this tent. To now. Declaring what they had known all along.

Groans slipped from Ari with each punch of Lancelot's hips that buried him deep inside of her. She could practically feel him in her throat with how much her breaths were strangled. His lips travelled over her jaw and down her neck, leaving rings of wetness on her skin.

Her fingertips roamed the scars on his warm back as if they were a map of his past— as though she could feel her way through his life to the point of ending here in her arms.

"Ari. Ari—" Lancelot grunted her name whilst doing his best effort to work her up the pallet with the sheer force of his cock alone. Breathing raggedly above her. His cinching stomach brushed hers with his thrusts, his tight balls tapping on her ass with jolts of pleasure that shocked Ari.

She was too warm. Her skin was too hot. Pressure was swelling and swelling within her core.

Ari curled her fingers around his jaw and brought his face up to her own. Kissing him, she parted his lips and swept her tongue over his. A heavy noise rumbled down in his chest and went straight to her bud— the sensations that swept through her fizzled through her spine.

Lancelot dragged her lower lip through his teeth. "You still wish for me to take you on your knees?" he rasped.

Yes.

He pounded into her.

Yes.

But Ari wanted him on his, more.

"Sit," she breathed, "on your heels."

He slipped out of her— making Ari feel so very empty— and knelt back so that he sat on his feet, obliging without questioning why. His rigid length proudly glistened with her wetness and Ari almost whimpered at the sight.

She flipped herself up onto all fours and crawled towards him, and as soon as she was near, he was touching her. It didn't matter where, Ari's skin pebbled beneath his every brush. Every dust of his fingertips over her her arms, his palm on her breast.

She pressed a kiss to his chest and another to the scar on his collarbone. He cupped her jaw in his hands and lifted her up until they were eye to eye and locked in a kiss.

Raising up higher, Ari widened her thighs, shuffled forwards and knelt over his hips, using her hands on his strong shoulders to steady herself.

The understanding flashed in Lancelot's eyes.

He brushed a palm up her back and placed it between her shoulder blades. Ari sucked on her lips in anticipation as his other hand worked its way between them. He guided his length to find its place, nudging at her soaked slit, and she began to lower. Gliding onto him so easily.

Ari stifled her high-pitched moans. Naturally, her head tipped back and exposed her throat to his lips. Swollen lips falling apart as he filled her up.

Lancelot touched his lips to the space beside her ear. "That's it," he said from deep in his throat, his voice hoarse. "Take it all."

His gentle commands caught Ari off guard— a sensual hum she hadn't heard in so long.

She groaned, sinking into Lancelot's lap achingly slow until there was no more left. She took all of him. Cushioned by his thighs, Ari sat and soaked up the feeling of how in the pit of her stomach, a desperate fire simmered and clawed up and up. Neither of them had moved, yet she couldn't stop herself from begging his name.

"Lannnnce." Ari tipped her head back even further and clung on to his shoulders, so sure that her nails would leave indents until tomorrow.

Lancelot spread his fingers over her ass cheeks and guided her as she rocked back and forth, grinding her against him. Sinking further and further into his lap all the way down until they were completely together.

Every move felt right. Controlled by what her body was telling her and not her mind.

"I've got you," Lancelot muttered as he buried his face against her neck and breathed her in, his beard rough against her tender skin. "Use me. Take what you want." His voice was gruff with want and sent flames sizzling up Ari's spine.

He was within her but it wasn't enough. A needy noise dragged out from her lips.

Ari lifted her hips and dropped down.

"Like that," Lancelot hissed, watching her sink down slowly.

His giant hands lifted her up. Ari smacked down. "Oh gods."

The thickness of him felt too much. His ridge teasing her inside.

Again.

Again.

And again.

Her pleasure rippled in her core.

She held Lancelot to her chest, rising and falling with the heat of his hands spreading through her thighs, over her back and the lowest bend in her spine. It could have been a hot summer's night— their bodies burning as they set these furs on fire.

Lancelot's hot, heavy, open mouthed breaths panted over her cheek as he moved within her, his hands clutched around her hips. When she bounced on his length, he pushed up to meet her, taking her fully with his thrusts.

Emotion was high and Ari felt so overwhelmed. With love. With lust. With knowing how tomorrow might end.

Their gazes softly met as he looked up at her. Water was rimming in Lancelot's eyes and Ari raised her thumb, cradling his jaw, to catch what fell before it rolled down his cheek. It was the same look as he'd had when he'd been on his knees to undress her and she knew that he was just as overwhelmed as she was.

Still, the way that he was looking at her, a way that words could never describe...

It felt like home.

Nothing else mattered. Not this war, not the Fey, nor their opinions.

She saw the words on Lancelot's tongue before they came.

"I want everything," he murmured. His voice thick and raw.

Ari felt the sting behind her eyes.

"I want us. I'll build us a home with my bare hands— wherever you want."

She could only stay silent and soak up his words, lowered down to the hilt and rocking them achingly slowly together.

Lancelot put his hand on her stomach beneath her navel and gently pressed his palm down.

"I want a family," he said, brushing his thumb back and forth. "Our family. A life with you where we don't need to fight." Something powerful bubbled up Ari's throat and lodged there. "I want every year until we are old. To love you until I have no more breath to give."

"Lance." Ari cradled his face and kissed his lips.

Gods, she wanted that too.

Everything.

Their home. Their family. Their life before it was stolen from them.

Her powers awakened in her veins. The first tingling beneath the skin of her palms.

Ari tipped her forehead against his, pressing her palm above his racing heart. "I see you, Lance. I've always seen you."

A restrained sound clawed at Lancelot's throat. He shuddered beneath her hands. "I never thought that anyone ever would."

Her heart squeezed. He'd never believed that anyone would love him, before. "I want all of you. Your beauty and your scars."

"My half which is a monster—"

"No. Don't say that word." Ari cut off his words with the sure press of her lips. "You have never been a monster to me." She stroked the errant curls away from framing his face, his eyes on her like he could see straight to her soul. "Someone who loves so fiercely can never be a monster."

Lancelot's brows pinched together, his mouth worrying as though he were trying to fight the argument on his tongue.

Instead, he nodded.

He nodded and he kissed her, and their little world was made whole.

Ari raised her hips and slid down his length. Lancelot wrapped her in his arms and bucked up, fucking her from beneath.

The jolts of pleasure quickly came again. Each one bringing her closer and closer to shattering.

Her gold ignited in her veins— glowing through her skin. Where she touched him, the gold seeped into him, too.

"I'm so close," Ari whined. Her fingers in his hair and twisting.

"What do you need?" The exertion of his efforts laboured Lancelot's voice.

"You," she managed, breathlessly. Slamming herself down on his cock, her thighs began to tremble. "Lose control."

Lancelot reached his hand to the furs beside them, leaning on it as he flipped them down onto her back. Silver hair fanned all around Ari— short wisps clinging to the sweat on her brow. Her arms around Lancelot's shoulders kept him pressed to her chest where his hot skin rubbed her too sensitive nipples.

He didn't miss a beat as he picked up his thrusts and sunk his cock inside her. The slapping of his hips to her thighs like claps of thunder.

Every muscle in Ari's core tightened up. She kept her eyes open, watching Lancelot's face scrunch and how he bit his lip as he worked her so good. The vein throbbing in his neck pulsed a bright gold.

She felt every part of him. Both her pleasure and his.

"Let go," she coaxed him. Feeling the tingling in the base of his spine. "Let go for me."

Something in Lancelot snapped and he worked harder. Faster. Rutting into her like he was running out of time.

The gold beneath his skin shifted and moved and collected above his heart. Ari only had a glance before he dug his elbows into the cot and buried his face in her shoulder.

"Lance!"  Her body burned.

He hit that one spot within her that made her keen.

"Yes, like that—" she mewled. Squeezing his waist with her thighs.

He grunted once. Twice. Three times on each thrust.

Ari's whines crescendoed as she peaked. One hard thrust which could have split her in two, and her body was trembling. Clamping down on Lancelot's length, her release shattered through every fibre of her being.

She held onto her voice but still screamed. Loud enough that anyone could have heard her.

Lancelot's hips stuttered and jerked; one long groan muffled by her neck where he buried his face. Ari felt the stream of warmth as he spilled inside of her, giving himself to her completely like no other will ever do.

A moment later and he collapsed on top of her, gently circling his hips and clinging on to this feeling. Ari wrapped him up in her arms with her lips pressing to his temple.

As they basked in the glow, family was the only word in her mind.

_________

wc: 5k

Woah that was a lot of smuttiness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 168 22
Dakota has been saving the Fey for as long as she could. Her only friend Gwaine or the Green Knight, knows her by Dakota, everyone else knows her as...
35 8 9
find out the mystery that fogs the simple and decent looking st.xavier university,where students are gathered to form an army of their own kinds. whe...
43.5K 2.1K 87
[COMPLETE] ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...
22.7K 995 64
Judith couldn't believe what had happened in just a couple of hours. All her world just shattered. The fire was still going in front of her eyes as s...