GHOSTSHIP (kinnporsche)

By SnoffyJolly

Just not main ship, otherwise anything is welcome. More

DISCRIPTION
ARM - KHUN (crush to Love)
PORSCHE - MACAU (not My Brother)
PORSCHE - VEGAS (Love You Like You Deserve)
PORSCHE - KIM (Let Me Heal You)
KEN - BIG (One More Chance)
PORSCHE - BIG (Back To Change Everything)
BUILD - BIBLE (Daily Jealousy)
JEFF - CODE - BIBLE (Naive Beauty)
PORSCHE - VEGAS (Lean On Me)
PORSCHE - KEN (Beauty And Beast)
KHUN HAREM (Pretty Boss)
KHUN - CHAY (Manipulate you To Love Me)
PORSCHE - TAWAN (Life Of A Cutie)
PORSCHE - KINN (Guide To Love)
PORSCHE - KHUN (Learn The Real You)
ARM - PORSCHE (Staright To Gay)
VEGAS - BIG (Bangkok's Devil And His Queen)
PORSCHE - PORCHAY (Perfect Little Wifey)
VEGAS - TANKHUN (Forbidden Crush)
KINN - TANKHUN (Forbidden Love)
PORSCHE - POL (Take Care Of You)
PORSCHE - PORCHAY (Love You In Secret)
KINN - CHAY (First Time Falling In Love)
PETE - BIG (Be Your Prey)
BIG - CHAY (Burden Of Heart)
PORSCHE - TAY (Tears Of Pretty Boy)
(First Time Falling In Love) Part - 2
VEGAS - CHAY (Cold To Possessive)
PORSCHE - PETE (Can't Keep Hands Off You)
VEGAS - KEN - PETE (Disobedient)
VEGAS - KINN (Unexpected)
KIM - PORSCHE (Hands On My Neck)
VEGAS - CHAY (Unexpectedly Expected Couple)
(Forbidden Love) Part - 2
(Guide To Love) Part - 2
KIM - PETE (Happens For Better)
KIM - VEGAS (The Pretty smiling Omega)
POL - KINN (What In The Fuvk!)
PETE - KINN (Sweet For Me Only)
TEM - PORSCHE (Deserves Better)
PORSCHE - BIG (Rumours Are Treat)
PETE - VEGAS (Heal You)
KINN - BIG (Eyes On You)
MALE OC - BIG (Half To Full Love Story)
(Learn The Real You) Part - 2
(Heal You) Part - 2
(Not My Brother) Part - 2
(Forbidden Crush) Part - 2
KORN - KUN (If Not Misunderstood Then What?)
IMPORTANT
CHAY - PETE (Won't Leave You)
KINN - CHAY (Eyes On Angel)
KINN - MACAU (Hot Meaning?)
ARM - VEGAS (Light Of Path)
VEGAS - CHAY (Innocence Is Mask)
VEGAS - MACAU (My Omega Or Brother?)
VEGAS - KINN (My Husband? Devil? Yes)
KHUN - VEGAS (Be Safe For Me)
ARM - CHAY (Drunk Love)
BOOK ENDING
SEASON 2

PORSCHE - VEGAS (Guide To Tame Devil)

1.1K 25 7
By SnoffyJolly

WARNING ⚠️ :- <mature 🔞, psycho, obsession>

"are you laughing in this situation?"

Porsche kittisawat, the new bodyguard of kinn Theerapanyakul, he has been warned from the time he entered the main family that................don't get close to the devil, do not try to mess with devil or else he will die but he.............he didn't listened, he never listened to anyone actually and maybe that's why.........

..........he is right now standing in front of the devil himself, Vegas Theerapanyakul, the psycho of the all mafias and the devil king who kills people for fun but does porsche regret it?.................nope.

He is tied to the ceiling by his hands with body standing but still he is smiling, smiling like he is on a date and this was enough to annoy Vegas more he kicked porsche on his stomach harshly making porsche cough bleed as Vegas left from there but not before cursing him.

"fuvking bastard"

Porsche didn't care about his wound stomach as he started smiling before laughing like a literal maniac while murmering.

"sweet sweet, harsh doll"

NEXT DAY

Vegas came downstairs to check on porsche but when he opened the door, he found the room empty, just half broken chains attached from the ceiling to which he had tied porsche two days ago.

What the hell!! Did someone helped him? How the hell did he run away from here?

Vegas was in his thoughts that he couldn't been able to notice that someone is behind him and the moment he realise it he turn around only to get an instant regret.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Vegas open his eyes with a groan as he felt pain over all his body so he looked up to notice himself in a standing position as he look around the room.

It is the same room he tied porsche and how he is tied to it but how?................dunno but looking at himself, he got to know that he is tied naked from the ceiling but his body has no marks as if someone just tied him so that they can just admire him.

His vision is slightly blur but still enough to recognise anyone as he just recognised porsche who entered the room and found Vegas awake before he smile and went to Vegas. He touched Vegas's cheek and asked him sweetly..............sickingly sweetly.

"how are you feeling baby?"

Vegas felt goosebumps all over his body when porsche whispered against his neck but he didn't answer him, in return he asked another question from him.

"you tied me?"

"of course baby, you were quite harsh yesterday unlike the previous day so I have to punish you, you know. You hurt me doll"

Porsche said while pouting, obviously fake as Vegas yelled at him.

"fuvker!! Who do you think you are, huh? You will punish me, huh? Bastard!! Do you even know what I can do to you? I am a psychopath, the most crazy psychopath you will ever found. If you don't release me now then I will make sure you will regret it-"

Vegas was about to yell more but porsche tsk at him making him stop as porsche shake his head while saying.

"I thought you will apologise and we will have a lovely dinner but you"

Porsche said looking at the food tray on the nightstand which he put as he went to the nightstand and took the knife from food tray

"now I have no choice but to punish you sweetheart"

Porsche took the knife and walk back to Vegas as he grip his chin harshly making Vegas wince at the grip before he put the knife near his eyes making Vegas's eyes widen as he started to tremble while asking

"what? What are you doing?"

"punishment sweetie, you slept with other people, you watched other people with these sweet eyes of yours, other than me and you even kissed other people"

"what.......what do you mean?"

"hmm........let's start with your body even though I every much want to mark your face too"

Saying porsche made a light near Vegas's chest as Vegas watched the blood oozes out of the cut, it stings but for some reason he don't mind it so much until.........

"fuvking hell!!"

"what dolly? Hurt?"

"you psycho"

"that's right bbay, I am a psycho, I am and no one can change it"

Porsche made a deep cut near his nipple making it hurt not just sting as he thrash in the hold of chains but then porsche went down on his knees making him self unconscious cause he is naked if you don't remember.

Vegas watched- no felt pecks and kisses on his inner thighs as he squirm in the hold cause never in his life anyone has done this to him and it feels foreign to him but still warm and making him feel fuzzy inside.

But it didn't take much time to get rid of the fuzziness as porsche start making cuts on the places where he kissed Vegas on the thighs making Vegas hiss. He didn't even noticed his eyes were teary until porsche kissed him beside his eyes before whispering in his ears and went back, God knows where or maybe only he knows.

"wait a minute beauty"

Porsche then come back with a flogger on his hand making vegas gulp as he look at the thick flogger and realise it is made of leather, it must be his own cause he is the one who bought it for his one night stands but never thought that it would be used on him. Still he is not going to give up so easily.

Porsche, who came with flogger look at Vegas with a smile before going behind him and whispering while rubbing the flogger against Vegas's naked inner thigh and ass. Porsche murmer in daze looking at him making Vegas blush as hit him with flogger in the back of his thigh.

"you are more pretty for me from behind"

Vegas was about to yell something until he felt a hand grasping his ass and rubbing it like as if it was a bun and then suddenly.

SPANK!!

He felt a smack on his right ass before getting another on the left one. He closed his eyes and bite his lips to hold back the noise that desperately wants to come out but can't, when he felt the flogger against his stomack before getting a hit on his stomach with a spank on his ass.

It get going with flogger down his body with a spank together, waist - spank, hip - spank, abonden - spank, until it goes down and down and suddenly everything whites out.............

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Vegas couldn't even be able to comprehend until he felt lips against his ear which told him what happened.

"such a naughty boy, Cumming without permission, huh?"

Fuvk!! He look down and notice his torso white and dripping while his dick hard as his ears reden in humiliation.

"can't believe, you can cum from punishment"
"such a sensitive boy"
"are you that much of a whore baby?"

Vegas look down in shame while his eyes get teary as he felt humiliation running through his blood but what different is...............his dick is getting hard from all these as he notice that porsche notice this before coming towards him and grabbing his dick making Vegas unconsciously moan loudly while porsche laugh.

"and here I thought you need doll treatment that's why I called you doll but.........."

"............you are a whore baby, a pathetic dumb whore"

Porsche said in Vegas's ear as he rubbed Vegas's dick making him moan. Vegas felt fuzzy inside his head from all this humiliation and pleasure as porsche asked

"are you dumb whore baby?"

Vegas didn't answer, too lost in pleasure making porsche angry as he suddenly gripped Vegas's dick tightly making Vegas choke as he spit out the word.

"P........Please"

"Then answer baby, are you a whore?"

Porsche asked as Vegas nodded desperately while porsche again asked another question for which Vegas barely mutter out the word.

"my whore, whose whore are you?"

"y....yours, porsche's whore"

"good baby"

Porsche said before continuing rubbing Vegas's dick making him drool in pleasure against porsche's shoulder where he is leaning.

"f.....fuvk, cum.....p....please...c...cum"

"yeah? You wanna cum whore? Such a dumb whore, can't even speak clearly. Maybe I will fuvk you even if you beg even more"

"p.....please, c...cum.....fuvk me......fuvk your.......w......whore"

Vegas begged with tear stained face while porsche growled and made Vegas cum as his eyes rolled back of his head while he trembled like a leaf.

Vegas was still in daze as he felt something rock hard against his ass before penetrating inside him making him scream and cum again due to sensitivity but porsche still continues to thrust without giving Vegas time to adjust as fucked him while Vegas drool and moan his name.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Vegas can't even count how many times he came before fainting and woke up at 12 pm by looking at his phone, on porsche's chest while porsche hugging him tightly. He look at porsche before looking down on himself and see bangles over this thighs and chest with ointment on the marks making him known that porsche already took care of him. He look at porsche for a minute before whispering out.

"who would have thought, such innocent face have psycho behind it?"

"no one"

Porsche answered making Vegas startle before hovering over him making Vegas blush as he look another side. Porsche kiss Vegas's chin before making him look at himself and said sweetly.

"don't look at other thing baby, it makes me want to pluck out your eyes so that you will only look at me"

Vegas gulp and nodded as porsche hugged him and asked.

"you won't run away from me baby, right? You will stay with me forever, won't you?"

Vegas hugged back as he answered him while thinking

"yes, I will stay with you forever"
'I was never a psycho, the real psycho is someone else'

"I love you doll"

"I love you too porsche"

Hollow, completely hollow sentence but does he have any other person who will take care of him like porsche? Will give him such pleasure? No, he has no one so as well become porsche's doll, wear cute clothes, get pleasured at night, listen to him like a doll and make porsche happy just like he did to his father but it is different, here he is also the one who is getting pleasured, who is getting satisfied, then why throw it away?

People say Psychos are just a everyday person before they become a headline and they can be anywhere without headline..............

Hey guys 👋. Your author here. Quite a psychotic one. If it didn't came up to your requirements, I am sorry but I have never write about a psycho story so........
Hope you will understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 2.9K 37
Kinn ❤️ Porsche love story ????????????......
37.7K 394 40
I will do requests but i wont do anything with Y/N.
116K 5.7K 41
Let's take this off-screen. *COMPLETE*
15.2K 695 18
Our kind of Love. *COMPLETE*