A Secret For Adora

imaginaryverse tarafından

A SECRET FOR ADORA In the shadows of Orman University, Adora Prince, an ordinary student, unwittingly becomes... Daha Fazla

A SECRET FOR ADORA
📜 Chapter One : A New Chapter Begins
📜 Chapter Two : The Friendship
📜 Chapter Three : The Mysterious Observer
📜 Chapter Four : About The Past
📜 Chapter Five : Chords Of Curiosity
📜 Chapter Six : Falling Into Darkness
📜 Chapter Seven : Youthful Passion
📜 Chapter Eight : Rules And Resonance
📜 Chapter Nine : Pages Of Mystery

📜 Prologue : Embers of Tragedy

58 5 4
imaginaryverse tarafından

EMBERS OF TRAGEDY

THE FLAMES DANCED WILDLY, consuming the once cozy house.

Adora, now a mere 12 years old, watched in horror as her world crumbled before her eyes. The smoke filled her lungs, choking back the sobs that threatened to escape.

In her trembling arms, she clutched her favorite plushie, a last remnant of her innocent childhood.

Miraculously, Adora's mother had managed to save her from the inferno, but her heart shattered as she saw both her parents lying lifeless, victims of the ruthless fire.

Despite the devastation, Adora didn't harbor thoughts of vengeance.

Unaware of the circumstances surrounding the tragedy, she couldn't point a finger at anyone.

The mystery of that fateful night remained locked away, hidden from her young understanding.

End of Prologue.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

44 0 12
Reagan, a normal college student, gets sucked into a dark world when she attempts to find her birth parents. What she finds instead is more sinister...
492 316 8
How often do you find out about military secrets by accident? In pursuit of a prestigious education, Florence uncovers the terrible secret of the mur...
37.2K 1.6K 16
A Catradora fanfic about when Catra and Adora first met and how their friendship first began. But after Adora learns she's She-Ra and leaves Catra...
952 210 8
Open Novella Contest 2024 Entry Cassia Rose made a mistake: she didn't believe the legends, but they're real. And learning this truth may just...