Madness Combat (AU)

By ThatStupidBlogger

Madness Combat is a series of flash animation made by Krinkels. The main theme of this is mass killing and gu... More

1 - Madness Combat
2 - Redeemer
3 - Avenger
4 - Apotheosis
5 - Depredation
Madness Combat - 5.5
6 - Antipathy
Madness Combat - 6.5
7 - Consternation
Madness Combat - 7.5
8 - Inundation
9 - Aggregation
Madness Combat - 9.5 Part 1
Madness Combat - 9.5 Part 2 (Final)
10 - Abrogation
11 - Expurgation
Deimos Adventure - CHASE.fla
Deimos Adventure - ANAMNESIS.fla
Deimos Adventure - POWERLESS.fla
Deimos Adventure - DedmosRebuilt.fla
Madness Combat Incidents - 001A
Madness Combat Incidents - 010A
Madness Combat Incidents - 011A
Madness Combat Incidents - 100A
Madness Combat Incidents - 101A
Madness Combat Incidents - 110A
Madness Combat Incidents - 111A
Madness Combat Incidents - 1000A
Madness Combat - ROMP.FLA
Dissenter
An Experiment
Madness Combat - Engagement (Fan Made)

Deimos Adventure - SACRIFICE.fla

3 0 0
By ThatStupidBlogger

The animation continues where CHASE.fla left off, with Deimos falling through the sky. During his fall, he pulls out and lights a cigarette, interrupted by colliding with and cratering in a floating mass of ground. A wall rises out of the ground, and Deimos climbs out of the hole to inspect his surroundings, but a chain erupts from the wall, impales Deimos in his back, and pulls him in.

The scene transitions to an office where a grunt is banging his head against a wall, interrupted by a scream and a force seizing him and smashing him against the wall, apparently making a hole from which Deimos, now lacking a lower jaw, and the chain emerge from. An A.T.P. soldat walks into the room and is bludgeoned to death with his own Automag V. Deimos continues out of the room, shooting more combatants with the pistol and a seized TAR-21, and out to the exterior of The Bakery! from Madness Combat 3. After killing the last agent, a chain appears from the sky and a person identical in appearance to Hank in MC3 falls into the ground next to it. Deimos touches the body and is overwhelmed with red images and static, stumbling backward and getting eviscerated by six chains at once.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 244 20
Oneshots imported to and from my Tumblr I wish I had something more original to put in here I truly do Madness Combat and it's characters belongs ent...
6.3K 202 24
Season 1A Hank J Wimbleton and His friends Deimos, Sanford and Doc are killed and sent to Hell... but It's not how they imagine but who are they to c...
7.7K 178 16
Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalita...
41.2K 1.1K 34
A mercenary who always accomplishes his Mission. A mercenary who knows nothing but pain and suffering. This man is Hank J. Wimbleton and he always co...