BNHA X Boboiboy ( beyond the...

By solarhood

More

intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 29

1.8K 83 14
By solarhood

Author : Hey !! I'm back again after a good short summer break , I decided to update for a while since my stomach started to feel guilty .

Nah ,I'm kidding .

Enjoy Reading !!

Warning : ( possible fluff or even violence , inappropriate languages , bad grammar mistakes , bad writing skills haha )

__________________🌞🌞🌞_________________

Boboiboy's eyes trailed the surroundings of  the dining area he was currently in , observing every bit of move that everyone would make in the area. He was completely ignoring the babbling and ignorant alien in his side that was obviously trying to lure him into a false sense of security . It's unbelievably annoying how the alien won't keep his mouth shut at him . However, half of him still listening to that annoying mouth, in hopes of finding information about this villain's daring plan .

He sighed for a hundredth time today , he doesn't know why , but he felt a bit burnt out today , it's not really a his day to be moody though .

Boboiboy frowned at himself , he should start focusing more on this mission , he laid his chin on his left palm while tapping his fingers on the table , starting to feel bored .

He glanced at his teammates eating awkwardly in the table , he can easily tell that they are being stiff and on high alert . Well , there is a evil alien in the table , who wouldn't be this uncomfortable sharing food with an enemy whose likely to attack at anytime .

The alien them excuse himself to grab a drink for them and told them strictly not to wander around anywhere .

Midorya shift at his side as he leaned close to Boboiboy's ear .

" I do not mean to be a little rude Boboiboy san , but what exactly are we doing here? Shouldn't we capture and interrogate this suspect? " Midorya says , trying his best to whisper as quite as possible , so the aliens wouldn't notice .

" I agree on Midorya , we should have engage an attack by now " todoroki joins their whispering conversation.

" For all we know , that alien could have gotten weapons to capture us " todoroki added .

" Nah , I checked the kitchen , there was nothing but the smell of dishes and ingredients there and besides , there's a lot of witnesses here " Boboiboy says seemingly relaxed and took some few sips on his cup before continuing his observation.

" Boboiboy san , are you certain this is ok?? " Midorya pushes it further but Boboiboy could only answer him with a nod .

" Besides , i couldn't sense anymore threat around " Boboiboy thought to himself .

" Let's just see where this goes , ok? " Boboiboy gave them a toothy grin at them .

" Being reckless and irresponsible, that's always your style huh? " Halilintar sarcastically commented inside his brain .

" Honestly I'm not even sure how your still alive at this point ori " Ais joins in .

" Hey !! Atleast he's trying to stay alive !! Let's just continue to pray for his safety " Taufan jokes around somehow he can imagine the grin on the wind element's face .

Boboiboy huffs at his elements behavior, part of him still agrees at them even if he won't say it out loud , heck ,you can stab him in the back but he still won't admit it .

Of course Boboiboy still understand that his elements are only trying to look out for him . But he totally disagrees when someone would say he was irresponsible.

He felt his bubble of thoughts pops into oblivion when bakugou punched the table enough to crack it .  And captured the attentions of the aliens .

Jeez , is he really an attention seeker all the damn time .

The whole room was silent for a moment before lets out an awkward laugh and had to apologize to all of the audience.

After a few seconds , everyone already moved on and continued without much care for the four humans sitting there .

" K-kacchan please don't do t-that again " midorya stuttered .

" Shut up deku !! I have other priorities right now like asking this damn f**king freak about this f**king game his playing!! " Bakugou pointed accusingly at the elemental hero while the so called bastard innocently stared at him .

Todoroki growled at bakugou from acting incredibly rude on public and to their broccoli friend .

" He's playing with us this whole damn time !! Those f**king extras could have already been dead by now but he doesn't f**king even bat an eye  !! " Bakugou says loudly attracting yet another attention on some suspecting aliens.

Boboiboy took a few more sips on the cup while looking at his dad expecting him to deal with the annoying brat.

But his dad was even more useless since he was busy arguing with his own robot ignoring the children Infront of him .

This is bad , if these goes on much longer it will...

" k-kacchan please cut it out befo- "

" NO SHITTY DEKU !! I BET YOUR PART OF THIS RIGHT!! YOUR F**KING HELPING THOSE  DAMN VILLAINS BECAUSE YO- "

A hard smack on the head from his earth golem was enough to put bakugou to a sleeping trance and keeping his mouth shut .

Well.... Gempa should be proud of him .

The whole room started to become silent again from all the commotion happening in their table .

" Hehe , don't mind him, he's just drunk " Boboiboy smiled sweetly before schooling all his teammates including his dad with the earth golem , and left the dining hall .

It was just in time when the alien came back with a wine and found the table empty .

.

.

.

" Hey .... Iida kun , are you awake yet.. " Uraraka whispers quitely at her side , her body dangling high up in the air constantly moving .

She felt sick when she first awaken by yaya  and was fortunate enough to not throw up . This whole situation was only gonna get her much sicker soon .

The young man suddenly twitch his eyelids letting her know he was already conscious.

Uraraka felt relief now that another one of fer classmates are now awake rather than asleep . She felt a lot of anxiety when she first opened her eyes and seeing a tank full of dangerous fish was not really cutting it for her.

The zero gravity hero gave a silent nod to yaya in advance to let her know lida's current state .

" W-where are we? " lida asked with some slight coughs .

He tried to move around but the ropes only became tighter and tighter everytime he moved to fast .

" Don't , those ropes aren't going to loosen , believe me , we tried a couple times already " yaya said with a bit of worry in her voice .

" A-are the others awaken yet ? " She heard momo asked from behind .

" Most of them .... " Ying responded looking at fang , mineta , gopal and kaminari who was in deep slumber .

" Ying , time? " Yaya asked , her eyes wandering around her restraint, still figuring out a way to escape.

" About 1 hour , 32 minutes and 7 seconds of  being stuck here " ying plainly answered her bestie .

" Did she literally count the time ? " Uraraka can't help but mumble  , a little impress .

" Yeah , it's a habit " ying replied .

Uraraka felt her cheeks heat up and shyly looked at others feeling embarrassed for no reason .

She then saw a figure strolling at the side of the aquarium , his large body seemed to be directly facing at them , while his whole face was hidden from the aquarium's dark part .

" Who are you and what do you want from us !? " Yaya questions the figure , easily noticing him too.

A dark laughter filled the air , as the heroes tense and  some shivered in fear .

" As eager as they say you bratty kids are , you sure have loud mouths " the figure mock them , his voice just screamed danger to Uraraka . Whoever this stranger , he sure is dangerous as the villains they faced back home .

" Look , whoever you are , you won't get away with whatever your planning !! " Ying added the fire , ignoring the scary looking voice at all .

She could just imagine how this guy was smirking and amused from his body language . It's stupid to even think they could beat him when he has already well planned this trap right? .

Besides how can they es-

" AHHH !! PAPA WHERE AM I !! IM TIED UP LIKE A CHICKEN IN A BUTCHER SHOP !! " Gopal screamed like a girl in distress , constantly moving his body .

" I'm not honestly sure how the rope could even still carry his weight at all " kirishima joked around despite his current situation.

" It's no worse than Ais ..... " Ying muttered under her breath .

Meanwhile, Ais was choking in his drink , almost died at the process

" AHHH !! SAVE ME , I STILL HAVE TO LIVE !! PLEASE SOMEONE!! BOBOIBOY !! " Gopal screamed louder as everyone sweatdrop at his behavior .

His constant movement and kicking  behind him , affected kaminari and had awaken him in process .... And almost hit his private area when kaminari didn't act up and avoided that possibility.

The rope only became much tighter than it should , gripping gopal's body until he was choking for air .

" SHUT UP BEFORE I FEED YOU TO THE KILLER WHALE !! " The figure threatened , annoyed at the brat .

Gopal made a grave mistake when he took a peek at the large aquarium..

His brain went completely blank .

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH !!!!!! MAMA , IM GONNA DROWN AND DIE !! THIS IS THE END FOR ME , I'LLNEVERGETATASTEOFPAPA'SCURRYAGAIN  HUHUHU !! IM DYING !!! "

The figure was so irritated at the boy so much that Uraraka can see fire surrounding his body .

" THAT IS IT !! CHOKE HIM , CHOKE HIM TO SHUT HIS MOUTH UP !! " The figure yelled in rage and true to his words the rope started to squeeze Gopal harder until he pretty much past out again .

" Gopal !! " Yaya gasped , eyes filled with concern but it quickly faded when gopal starts snoring again .

" Phew , for a second there , I thought that idiot died " kaminari let out a sigh of relief .

Most of them started laughing filling the tension with laughter and enjoyment completely forgetting the rage of their kidnapper .

Uraraka giggles before taking a glance at the figure again but was surprised when it disappeared .
.

.

.

The mask figure stormed out of the room , clearly upset and his whole demeanor filled with rage and anger.

How dare those brats disrespect him !! He shouldn't have come at all .They were damn fools to begin with ,Clowns that are not even worth his time .

The figure took a deep breath trying to calm himself down , it's no matter to him anymore , they are not important anymore . All he could get from them was bait for his worthy rival to come out .

Boboiboy..... Yes that was his only target , he could trap Boboiboy with those clowns , letting them be fed into the whales until Boboiboy would beg to let them go . He would use them to broke his enemy's spirit until he is left with nothing . He craved the look of despair on the boy , letting all the heroes hopes crushed into the dirt will be as tasty as a sweet dessert.

He is sure ...
no, Certain that he will be the victor of this competition .

No little things could get in his way this time .
.

.

.

Boboiboy felt his nose tickled before he let out a loud sneeze . Maybe his nose getting stuffy from all the smoke in the area .

" U-ummm is kacchan gonna be alright? " Midorya asked sincerely, peeking at a near bench that bakugou had occupied.

" Yeah he'll be fine ! It's not like I hit him hard that his brain flip upside down " Boboiboy snickered mischievously patting izuku's back .

" You might have ..... "

He can hear solar mumble through his brain . The light element was not really helping the situation .

" So what now ....? "

" I hope you have a plan in mind Boboiboy san " todoroki folded his arms looking expectant on the elemental hero .

" Yep , I do ..... But your not really gonna like it ..... "

Boboiboy rubbed his head with a stupid grin in his face . It better be good since todoroki was able to keep all his stress to himself at this point .

The admiral had already went away after his independent and smart son had given him a private mission . He could only be proud of his little boy's intelligent brain , of course , it must have been the genetics that made his son this smart !!

" HEY !! HOW LONG AM I GONNA KEEP ASSISTING THIS BRAT !! " mechabot complained as he was task to keep fanning bakugou with a newspaper and massage his head to make sure that Boboiboy didn't really give a brain damage or worse......

_________________🌞🌞🌞__________________

Author : Hi !! Did you enjoy reading , don't be shy and comment down below if you spot some mistakes on my grammar and I'll correct it , if you do .

The book has achieved so many views already and I'd like to thank all of you reading !

( My other book : Boboiboy ( I'll open my arms to you ; sequel ) is still not done yet so I'll be updating tomorrow instead .

Love you all , until next update !!  QwQ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 9.7K 57
(Under heavy editing) Transferring to a new school, in the middle of the school year, more specific in the month of October. Catching the eyes of two...
66.9K 3.8K 24
اجتني لزمتني من شعري وضلت تضرب بيه راشديات وكلها واكفه تضحك ، وهيه متحس بلي دسوي تحسها فقدت او تحولت . بعدين لزمت شعري وركعت راسي بـ الحايط ، حسيت صا...