Chapter 16

Author : Hey !! Author has finally returned to her normal state of mind now 👍😁
And I'm back to bring you an update of this book , I apologize for taking that long ..  a painful lost can be really depressing .

Enjoy the chapter !! :) :3

Warning : bad grammar mistakes ,  inappropriate languages , bad plot writing , possible fluff or violence and probably needs more imagination .

Important note :

By the way , I double search Google for boboiboy's height since some were complaining on how tall he was 😂 , and I made a mistake , boboiboy height is actually 4'9 not 5'9 . I'm so sorry , I thought of making him taller and ended up making him a giant to Midorya . So if you want me to change his height please comment down below to see if I can still fix my mistake .

______________🐷🐷🐷________________

" Ow ow argh !! " Boboiboy felt tears in his eyes  as tok kasa pulled his left red ear harder .

Honestly he really regret that previous idea of going to king kangkong's lare now . Let's just say , when they were busy running hangkasa was accidentally. painfully. involved .

A short explanation

Hangkasa was busy picking some herbs on the way to find the trouble children . He had a feeling that they were doing something wrong since it was in the middle of the night and they are still not back .

But he didn't really expect that the children were now running past him in a hurry when he tried to question it  was too late instead hangkasa was trampled by many of the sloths going after boboiboy and class 1 A and the worst part was kangkong stepped on his back while going after them . Really ironic for a guy who has good reflexes .

And now he had to reprimand kangkong and boboiboy at the same time . Hangkasa was able to save the teenagers though despite his back was painfully aching , he was able to calm kangkong down even if the monster sloth were glaring deadly at boboiboy .

However it didn't meant that his troublemaker of a student will get away with it without a punishment .

" Argh !! Can you please stop pulling at my ear now tok ! It's painful " boboiboy gave his best puppy eyes and adding some tears in were really convincing .

Hangkasa let go of his ear as the latter rubbed it while wincing in pain .

" Eeesh , what do you mean painful , do you have any idea you broke my back because of your stupid idea " tok kasa gave boboiboy a disappointing look .

" Hehe sorry tok kasa , I just thought it was a good idea " boboiboy scratch his non itchy back as he sweatdrop .

" I told you to leave kangkong be for a while until he calms down , your lucky your tok aba only had given me a permission to give you an ear twist , if it was up to me gempa should have given a fist to the face ".

tok kasa threatened boboiboy which the boy would take his words seriously .

Boboiboy was pretty certain gempa would never do that to him though maybe the earth element would give a lecture . It would be enough to teach him a lesson .

" Yes I know tok kasa , I still had to think of an idea to apologize to kangkong later " boboiboy replied his head was low as he looked at the ground .

Hangkasa sighed , there's a lot of things he knows about his student already and one of them is that boboiboy would know his mistakes and learn from them , that's how special he is after all .