Chapter 21

Author : the ghost of author is here returning from the dead back to the living !! ....... Hehe it's been so long since I wrote a chapter here .... Maybe it's been the past two weeks now?

I'm finally updating !! And newly graduated !! Yey !! 💕🎉 That's all I have to say .

Please enjoy reading  !!

Warning : inappropriate languages , possible fluff or even violence , bad grammar mistakes , a bit bad plot writing .

Side note : a new announcement , updates are on Monday or Tuesday  , I'll be sticking to the original schedule of once a week update , this contains the finale ending for the savage trial , since it has been four/ five chapters of long trials 🤧🤧.

_______________💤💤💤_________________

TAPOPS STATION

6:50 am

Admiral Tarung is quitely sipping his freshly made tea and eating some  baked cookies made by Yaya . Everything was peaceful in Tapops , he's just enjoying his time by himself with no work or any sudden attacks .

" MECHABOT !!!! "

Well um....... It was peaceful 30 minutes ago  ....hehe ...

Incredibly loud noises and clattering of objects were heard near the hallway as the admiral Amato and mechabot are fighting again...

Disturbing admiral Tarung's peaceful eating , what can he expect , those two had been ripping each other's throats on his station for a quite a while now .

" I wonder when will maskmana finally take this two airheads back to where they came from .... " Tarung muttered to himself ignoring the cries of the other Tapops agents .

" GET BACK HERE YOU STUPID ROBOT ILL KILL YOU !! "

" YOU CANT KILL ME !! YOUR TOO STUPID TO DO THAT !! "

And now they had entered the Tapops admiral territory , running around on his table in circles . They didn't bother to know that Tarung was already getting annoyed with it and finally snapped at them .

" THAT'S IT !! "

The raging tiger slammed his two hands on the table breaking it in half .

The two idiots slowly turn their heads to the back and the tiger was looking at them darkly .

" Uhhh..... Haha...ha , oh look at the time mechabot it's time for our weekly schedule inspection ... Bye admiral !! " Admiral Amato quickly grab mechabot out of the room disappearing in a blink of an eye .

" ........................."

" GET BACK HERE YOU BRATS !! " admiral Tarung roared chasing after them .

They didn't notice a small green head alien peeking out of his own room drinking coffee in the morning .

" Huh ... Another day for chaos "

Yep it's an ordinary day in the life of Tapops .

.

.

.

" Ahahaha hahaha , are you all seriously tired out already !! " Adada laughed hysterically . That's out of character for halilintar but yeah.... Ill take it .

The class 1 A had barely be able to keep up with them , although it's understandable on how much training the gang had been through or how much suffering they had to get to make it this far .