Chapter 5

Author : Congratulations !! For having a 4 days without update !!

Honestly I kinda felt bad about that , but of course please understand that I also am still a student , a bad student who has a lot of homework on her desk . Someone needs to save me , I'm drowning of homework 😭

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , bad writing , inappropriate language , possible violence .

Side note : I'll be updating once a week or even two / there are also gonna be early or late chapters in this book , but hey as long as it's updating , right ?

________________🐰🐰🐰________________

Throughout the Tapops agents experiences on handling many bad guys from many different planets handling petty villains of bnha world is easy for them to capture .

WRONG

TOTALLY WRONG!!!

Sai and sheilda is currently dangling upsidedown , tied in a chain with a psychotic blond school girl with bloody knives ready torture to death .

Well Sheilda wasn't really expecting this , commander would say ' your mission will be easy and fun , think of it as a vacation ' now tell me does this look like a vacation in this situation like this .

Her brother wasn't much help , he's praying for his life right now and how he totally regret it .
But not to worry besides Ramenman is gonna save them soon , or maybe later .

" Hmm I wonder what im gonna do to you two , I feel like killing you would be too easy " the girl giggled as she sharpen her knives .

" Now now toga , is that a way to treat our guests? " Said a man with a hand on his face , he chuckled like a crazy person .

" How nice of all might to let us take care of the city and be guarded by pathetic weak heroes "

" I did not think that you guys are bad infact your the worst " said shields with a irritated voice .

" Aww that's so kind of you , makes me wanna torture you even more " toga snickered but their laughter was ended by the number 1 hero all might and the pro heroes blowing up the wall .

" I am here !! All might ! " The number 1 hero put his signature pose Infront of the villains .

" Good job on planting the tracker on them Ramenman" complemented power loader as he started to attack toga head on with Ramenman joining him .

" How did you get here !? " The blue man was certainly not ready to see all might here .

" I have to say thank you to that cute little yellow power sphere later for helping me " muttered all might as he launch an incredible attack on the villain .

While the heroes are busy attacking the villains , sai and sheilda was still upsidedown shaking in fear since there were random attacks shooting them .

Tapops Station : Meeting Room

The superiors were currently watching the pro heroes infiltrating the villains while mechabot on the other hand was laughing silently on sai and sheilda .

" Maybe sending them there was a bad idea " said maskmana watching at the dangling duo .

" That blond girl gives me the creeps " Amato commented .

" The villains of that world is certainly no joke , I think we need bigger reinforcements " suggested admiral Dalya .

" They can handle it , however we need to be sure " maskmana had called the other agents in Laskar station to double reinforcements .