His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

By msjasly

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue -2
Thank You
New Story Alert๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Chapter - 51

7.5K 775 483
By msjasly

Recap: Goutham confronts Chandru and later Raghini's mother stop her from revealing Goutham's marriage.

***********************

Mithra arrived at office and saw Rehman busy in his work. She knocked on his door and entered inside with a shopping bag in her hand.

Rehman: Good morning boss madam. Boss and sun arrived at the same time in office. May be boss madam's magic.

Mithra: So he troubled you early morning is it ? I will handle him so that you will have your beauty sleep.

She passed a shopping bag to him and Rehman found a Bremont watch in it.

Rehman: This is very expensive one boss madam. You could have bought chocolates and I would have been still happy.

Mithra: First stop calling me boss madam and you deserve anything Rehman. You have been with him and now with me too. You have done so much for us and I m so grateful to have you brother.

Rehman gulped and smiled at her and once she walked away he clutched his hair and shut his eyes to stop the tears that were threatening to fall from his eyes. A series voice calling him brother echoed in his head and he stormed out of his place and entered the gents restroom and locked himself until he was able to calm his mind.

Mithra entered Goutham's room and he immediately moved his attention from the laptop to his wife and hugged her crushing her in his embrace. Mithra wound her hand around his waist.

Mithra: Missed you Goutham.

Goutham: Missed you a lot sunshine. 

He buried his face in the crook of her neck inhaling her fragrance. Mithra pulled back from the hug and kissed his cheek before pulling him to the couch and opened the breakfast box for him.

Mithra: Stop troubling Rehman to reach office with you. I can't arrive at 6 to office so I want you to stick with the time we agreed upon.

Goutham fed a piece of idly to her and nodded his head. Mithra passed a wipe to him once he finished his breakfast and they relaxed as he pulled her to his chest wrapping his hand around her.

Goutham: How did your parents react on seeing the glow on your face ?

Mithra: Oh god, Am I really glowing ?

Goutham hummed moving a strand of hair behind her ear.

Mithra: My mother asked me about the extra glow on my face. I said may be due to the weather change.

Goutham: The real credits goes to me.

Mithra: Ofcourse you. They loved your gifts Goutham. I was so happy that you took their likings to choose the gift. So what time are we meeting your parents ?

Goutham: We will be there for lunch. I have informed the chef to arrange a feast to welcome you.

Mithra: hmm, what about Chandru ? Did you find him ?

Goutham: Long story short, my mother held his mother under her custody and forced him to play that to trap me in marrying that bitch.

Mithra: How can she do that ? If she can go to that extent then how do you believe that she will accept us ?

Goutham: You will see that today so don't worry about that. 

Mithra: What about the girl he was in love ? Who is she ?

Goutham: I can't tell you about the girl. You will know about her at the right time and she showed her middle finger to him. I m not sure what will happen to his love story because he really fucked up telling her about his marriage. 

Mithra: You should help him Goutham.

Goutham: No Mithra, I m not interfering in his life, atleast not at this moment. He lost my trust the moment he chose to play with my mother.

Mithra: Pity him, your mother blackmailed him with his mother. Anyone could do what he did.

Goutham: But he knows me that I would have done anything to save his mother. He did not trust me and I will never forgive anyone who dares to play between us. He knows how much I m in love with you still he did that. What if something else happened and I ended up marrying that bitch ?

Mithra: don't you dare Goutham. 

Goutham: You couldn't stand just hearing by words so how do you expect me to forgive him easily. 

Mithra: I m not pushing you to forgive him immediately but get all that he has done from your mind and heart so that you could forgive him in the future anytime.

Goutham smiled and pecked her forehead and they continued to focus on their work before leaving to meet his parents.

By afternoon Goutham a few minutes of their plan to start he saw Mithra entering his relaxation room and followed her to the room.

Goutham: I thought we will leave already but no problem I m always ready for my wife.. anytime

He hugged her but Mithra pushed him on the bed and stood with her hands on her hip.

Mithra: Shut up and get out. I don't want to meet my inlaws in a business outfit so I need to change. We are running out of time so keep your hands in your............ pocket and get out.

Goutham pouted but stayed in the room and watched her choosing her outfit. Once she picked he propped on his elbows and waited for her to change but she winked and entered the washroom closing the door behind. She came out dressed in one of the designer salwar which Goutham got for her. 

Goutham whistled looking at her and she blushed hooking her arm in his as they walked out together. Once they were in the car Mithra took deep breathes to calm her mind.

Goutham: Calm down wifey. There is nothing that you need to worry about when I m with you to handle everything.

Mithra: I hope everything goes fine and we will go to temple if things goes the way we wish.

Goutham: Done. Choose the temple and we will get Rehman tonsured at the temple.

Mithra: Why will he get tonsure for us ?

He kept her busy with random topics until they reached the huge gate of his father's mansion. Mithra suddenly felt the air knocked out of her lungs and she held her breathe fidgeting with the ends of her salwar. Goutham parked the car in the porch and squeezed her hand to get her attention.

Goutham: Breathe Mithra. 

She forced a smile and nodded her head but the next second he crashed his lips with hers invading all her senses. Mithra's eyes were ready to pop out of its socket from the stunt he was pulling. He pulled back from the kiss and patted her chest gently.

Goutham: Remember this kiss until we leave from here and we will continue from were we stopped once we reach our home.

He got out of the car and opened the door for Mithra. Inside the home Ravi was shooting orders for the maids to place the dishes and checking the taste of them. Shylaja and Raghini watched him from the living and their eyes caught the attention of the flowers that was ordered by Ravi.

The sound of the door bell caught everyone's attention and their home manager rushed immediately and opened the door. Shylaja and Raghini gasped when Goutham walked holding Mithra's hand. Ravi smiled and moved to them and hugged Goutham.

Ravi: Welcome Mithra, so surprised to see you today.

They reached the living and Mithra tried her best to mask her feelings and smiled towards Shylaja who cared less and turned her face to Raghini. Ravi sat next to Shylaja and Goutham sat opposite to his parents pulling Mithra to sit next to him. All the while he didn't let go of her hand and Raghini couldn't avert her eyes from that.

Shylaja: Where you both on some meeting and showed up here on way to office ?

Goutham smiled at his mother's sharp tongue and let go of Mithra's hand only to wrap it around her shoulder.

Goutham: Appa, maa meet Mithra my love, my life, my future.

Ravi: Finally we got to meet you. I m so happy to know it is you the girl he is in love all these years. He refused to give us any details about you all these years. I was worried but now I m happy knowing how much of responsible and caring girl you are.

Shylaja: Ravi you are talking as if we have already accepted for their marriage. Mithra, have you let your parents know about you both.

Goutham: We will talk to them but not now. We both need some time together and we will let them know at the right time. You gave me a deadline to introduce my girl to you and we are here today.

Shylaja: What if they reject you Goutham ?

Goutham: They won't and even if they do that will be my problem to handle.

Shylaja: Did you forget that we are your parents Goutham. You don't expect us to blindly agree to whatever you ask for especially when it concerns your future.

Goutham: My future was decided 5 years ago when you gave your words and I agreed to all your conditions. I have proved enough and now I expect you to keep up with your words.

Shylaja: Mithra, would your parents accept your marriage with Goutham if they come to know that you are older than him.

Goutham gritted his teeth and stood from his seat moving towards his mother. Scared of his reaction Mithra caught his elbow to stop him from doing any disaster. Sensing her trembling hold on him Goutham calmed down and returned to his seat and entwined his fingers with Mithra's.

Goutham: Let me make it clear today. No one, I mean no one will start with the talk of our age. I don't give a shit about it. We love each other and I will go to any extent for her. 

Shylaja: I don't want to play anymore hide and seek with your love for her so I want to meet her parents and we will have a straight forward talk. If they refuse then you won't protest anymore and back off from her.

Goutham: You will not meet her parents unless I decide about it.

Shylaja: : You don't love her Goutham, its just an obsession that is destroying you.

Mithra: You are right. He is obsessed with me but that obsession has made him stand on his own, build a name for himself rather than depending on his parents, he has grown into a gentleman and a one woman man rather being a playboy like so many rich spoiled brats. The same obsession has got him a name in the society for being a successful business in a short period instead of being all over the news being caught with girls all over him. He doesn't smoke or drink because the girl he is obsessed hate people smoking and drinking. If his obsession has got him into a better... no the best person he is today then yes he is obsessed with me and I m not sorry for that.

Shylaja: You don't speak to me in that tone girl.

Ravi: Enough Shylaja, I m very happy and proud for what Goutham is today and I m happy that Mithra is the reason behind his success and from the way she stood for him is enough that she will be with him in every thick and thin so you will not speak one more word against them. If there is something we need to speak then it will be only about their marriage.

Shylaja: What about Raghini ? She has spent her life loving Goutham.

Goutham: I never stayed at home from the day you got her home and I don't remember giving my words to marry her but I made it very clear that I will marry only the girl I m in love that is Mithra.

Raghini: This is very unfair to me Goutham still I don't want to get into anymore heartbreak so I have decided something and I hope you will all help me.

Shylaja: Raghini, my child you are so perfect. Its his bad time that he couldn't see you but one day he will realize what he is missing in his life. Tell me what you have decided and I promise to fulfill your wish.

Ravi: Didn't you learn lesson already in making promises that you couldn't fulfill ?

Goutham: Its her habit to make promise even before knowing what the person wants from her. Anyway I m not ready for any more dramas so we are leaving.

Shylaja: Atleast have some mercy and listen what is she upto. 

Raghini: I want to learn business and since I have masters in arts I wish to join Goutham's office and learn business. Will you all agree to let me join his office ?

***********************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 30.5K 70
This is a fanfiction and truly my imagination. Everything is fair in love and War. when war is for love then everything becomes fair. Sahana a young...
84.8K 7.2K 48
๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ. ๐’...
88.4K 6.9K 52
this is a ashaangi story disclaimer : this is not to hurt any one support me this story is about a girl who is away from her relatives who loves he...