πšπš›πšžπšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš–πš˜πš—πšŽπš’...

Par voidsoni

"π™³πš›πšžπšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πšπšžπšŒπš”πš’πš—πš πš–πš˜πš—πšŽπš’ 𝙸 πšŒπšŠπš— πš‘πšŽπšŠπš› πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πš’πš›πšπšœ πšœπš’πš—πš ... Plus

--- season 1 cast/aesthetic ---
new students
gummies and cigarettes
defending scott
not a date
lydia's party
mint chocolate or caramel?
mccall's a werewolf?
the lacrosse game
lost opportunities?
bowling date
school fight
derek hale
animal clinic
who's austin?
skipping school
meeting the family
her new tutor
night at the school
scotts lies
pessimistic stiles
rip derek hale
the story
full moon
watching over scott
holding fingertips
understandings
stuck with derek
the alpha
marco the monkey
dress shopping
the winter formal
kisses turned tragedies
cries for mom
--- season 2 cast/aesthetic ---
neck holes
locker art
annoying voices
blonde ryder
new werewolf
taking notes
finding the wolf
belt loops
first full moon
full wolf form
talking
spilled business
judge free zone
triple date?
milking cows
healing practice
giant lizard goo
empty promises
crushing on finstock
derek's fault
the kanima
protecting lydia
proving them wrong
snitching on derek
told you so
gay club
grudge holder award
apologies
sexing it up
what she couldn't
isaac's pretty face
horrible haircut
bonding
detention
girlfriend
not friends
girls night
prettiest girls
girls bathroom
are you okay?
raving
near death experience
lydia's birthday
memories
you can cry
advantage?
stiff neck
mother daughter duo
talk about feelings
peter's back
no more kanima
--- season 3A cast/aesthetic ---
tattoos and piercings
new teacher
crazy birds
painted doors
party
sorries
missing heather
drowning isaac
the other person
cora
soft as cotton
real help
human sacrifices
cross country
detention...again
dumdums
buzzkills and bus rides
glen capri
not rehearsed
peter's daughter
rip Boyd
A/N
idioms
telling noah
big problems
ambulance
scott's dad
only you
finally over
--- season 3B cast/aesthetic ---
wrathful detities
who's malia?
alarming texts
alpha training
no too
october 30th
sound of flies
butterfly tattoo
shameless plug / A/N
hickey
black light party
worried about stiles
missing Stiles
finding Stiles
saving Melissa
shit luck
balloon fears
threat from a nogitsune
de-void
rip allison
divine move
THE END

fumbled plans

1.6K 76 13
Par voidsoni

A/N; there's a cringe part in here (sorta). I semi- PROMISE this is the first and last time.

Austin and Stiles stumbled into the room, stepping back in fear as the three wolves stood there prepared to defend themselves.

"Woah! It's just us, it's just us!" Stiles raised his hands in defense.

Austin was at a lost for words, too focused on the mark on Ryder's neck that was fading before his eyes to even care that they were going to attack them. He then looked towards the blonde who stood next to her with a smirk.

He had never really experienced this type of jealousy before. Sure, he had his moments when one of the guys would blatantly stare at Ryder as if they were in love with her, but then, he couldn't do much since they weren't officially together. And now, he couldn't do anything because Erica was a woman. But, God did he wish he could swing on her.

His blue eyes squinted at Ryder, watching as she stared at the teen in the chair. He walked next to the girl, turning her head to ensure that the skin was clear of any bruising, then lifting her head so they could lock lips.

This took the girl by surprise, obviously not expecting him to kiss her in the middle of a situation like this. His timing was completely off, but she didn't deny him. She was unaware that his blue eyes were locked with the girl standing behind her.

However, based on his chemo signals, and frantic heartbeat, she could assume he was upset with one of the other three in the room. By process of elimination, it wasn't Stiles or Isaac.

Pulling away, she raised a brow as he brushed her hair from her face, innocently kissing her forehead, then turning to face the conversation being and between Isaac and Stiles.

"Is he okay?"

Isaac shrugs, "I don't know. Let's find out."

Ryder snorts as Isaac get his wrist broken, hiding her face in Austin's side as he turned to glare at her.

"Okay, no one does anything like that again, okay?" Stiles glanced back at them.

"Not all of us are idiots." The Miller said, smiling teasingly in the Lahey's direction.

"I thought the ketamine was supposed to put him out." Isaac groaned, rubbing his wrist in pain.

"Well- it did." Austin started, "But no one told you pick with him."

Isaac pointed to Stiles, "He did—"

"He did not."

"Well, apparently this is all we're going to get. So let's just hope that whoever's controlling him just decided to show up tonight." Stiles said, backing a bit away as he examined Jackson.

"I'm here. I'm right here with you."

"That's fun."

•••

"Where's your sister?"

Josie looked up at her parents with wide eyes, "She—"

"Don't lie to us, Josephine." Aaron warned.

"I don't know." The girl shrugged, "She said something about getting ice cream with Austin."

The short haired girl did everything in her power to keep a steady heart. She could feel Romona's eyes on her, clearly listening to her heartbeat, as she stared into her fathers eyes, refusing to break contact.

"Are you lying to me?"

"I have no reason to lie."

Aaron hummed, looking to his wife for confirmation. Romona nodded, silently telling her husband that she was telling the truth.

Oh, how wrong she was.

Ryder didn't have to bribe Josie in lying to their parents about going to a party to capture Jackson, but she didn't want to risk either of them finding out and pulling an Allison, possibly risking their lives and ruining the plan.

"Okay." He nodded, pointing at her as he began to walk away, "Don't stay up too late."

Josie agreed, watching them walk upstairs, sighing softly as she thought to herself.

Thank God for Ryder teaching her how to lie.

•••

"Jackson, is that you?" Stiles tried.

Austin and Ryder eyed the teen, clearing thinking the same thing but choosing not to speak.

"Us. We're all here."

Stiles silently volunteered to be the speaker, not that any of the others had an issue with that, "Are you the one killing people?"

"We are the ones killing murderers."

Austin held Ryder's hand tightly, pulling her to his chest, not wanting her to get too close.

Stiles sighed, glancing at the teens behind him before looking back at Jackson, "So all the people you've killed so far—"

"Deserved it."

"Told you." Ryder mumbled, nudging her boyfriend with a knowing look, both knowing she was speaking about the Lahey's father.

"See, we got a little rule book that says you only go after murderers."

"Anything can break if enough pressure's applied." Jackson spoke, staring ahead.

"All right, so the people you're killing are all murderers then?"

"All. Each. Every one."

"That's nice." Austin whispered, his words not going unheard by the wolves.

The Stilinski seemed nervous to ask his next question, "Well, who did they murder?"

Jackson lifts his head, "Me."

"Wait, what? What do you mean?"

"Stiles—"

"They murdered me. They murdered me."

Ryder reaches forward, tugging the teen towards them, stumbling back at the force of his body against hers. Austin and Isaac kept them both on their feet as they all gathered by the door, watching in both shock and uncomfortableness as Jackson shook frantically in the chair.

"Okay, all right. More ketamine. The man needs ketamine. Come on." Stiles urged, waving his hand for Isaac to put the needle in his hand.

Isaac shook his head, looking down at the slightly short teen, "We don't have any more."

"You used the whole bottle?" Austin and Stiles nearly shouted in disbelief.

"Ryder used the whole bottle!"

"Do not pin this on me! You two morons were the ones that couldn't do your part of the plan!" The blonde girl defended herself, shoving a stern finger to Isaac and Erica's chests, shocked that they would even put the blame on her. "I did what I could to stop you freaks from getting your asses killed."

"And you did good." Austin switched his emotions, realizing that Ryder had been the one to slightly mess up. However, it wasn't like any of them told her not to use the whole thing, so she technically wasn't at fault. She wasn't even supposed to do that part, it was given to Isaac and Erica for a reason. She didn't expect them to fumble this easily with their part of the plan, so who was really in the wrong?

"Um - okay, out, everybody out." Stiles said with wide eyes, refusing to allow himself to look away from Jackson.

Isaac stared in fear, barely giving Ryder a glance as she pushed past all of them to her both herself, and Austin, out of the room first, "Go, go, go, go."

Running out, they made sure everyone was safe before slamming the door behind them.

"Okay, find something to move in front of the door."

They scream in panic as Jackson, or the kanima, rams through the wall, hissing in their faces before scurrying off elsewhere.

"Oh, shit."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.8K 514 8
* ΰΆ‘ΰΆšΰ·ŠΰΆ­ΰΆ»ΰ· ΰΆ†ΰΆ―ΰΆ»ΰΆ«ΰ·“ΰΆΊ ΰΆ’ΰ·“ΰ·€ΰ·’ΰΆ­ΰΆΊΰΆš ΰΆΆΰΆ½ΰ·ΰΆ΄ΰ·œΰΆ»ΰ·œΰΆ­ΰ·ŠΰΆ­ΰ·”ΰ·€ΰΆšΰ·Š. * ΰΆΈΰ·”ΰ·…ΰ·” ΰΆ’ΰ·“ΰ·€ΰ·’ΰΆ­ΰΆΊΰΆΈ ΰΆ…ΰΆ΄ΰ·ΰΆΊΰΆšΰ·Š ࢚ࢽ ΰΆ±ΰΆ»ΰ·”ΰΆΈΰΆΊΰ·™ΰΆšΰ·Š. * ΰΆ’ΰ·“ΰ·€ΰ·’ΰΆ­ ΰΆ―ΰ·™ΰΆšΰΆš ΰ·€ΰΆœΰΆšΰ·“ΰΆΈΰΆšΰ·Š ࢯࢻࢱ්ࢱࢧ ΰ·€ΰ·™ΰΆ»ΰΆ―ΰΆ»ΰΆ± ΰΆ†ΰΆ―ΰΆ»ΰΆ«ΰ·“ΰΆΊ ΰ·„ΰ·’ΰΆ­ΰΆšΰ·Š ❀. "ΰΆ­ΰΆΈΰ·”ΰ·ƒΰ·™ΰΆ§ ࢸࢱ් ࢜ැࢱ ΰΆ†ΰΆ―ΰΆ»ΰΆΊΰΆšΰ·Š...
11.5K 713 14
Your a witch at Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies, no one knew your power. You had the ability to make plants grow, because of th...
473K 15.8K 38
in which, she falls for the devil in disguise every single time ! ☾ Β°β˜† . * ● ΒΈ . β˜… [ KLAUS MIKAELSON X OC ] BOOK 1 OF 4
531K 19.8K 97
Yoongi, a famous CEO comes across a well known Instagram cross dresser that goes by the name of Jima. Yoongi wants to get to know Jima but the Instag...